SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Jintropin as a lotion..

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-05, 12:14 AM
Jintropin as a lotion..

Administrator
Got this info from Gen-Sci directly.

"Topical formulation, oral formulation and long-acting formulation of Jintropin are on development pipeline."

Kinda interesting.

Last edited by Bouncer; 07-19-05 at 12:24 AM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 03:18 AM

Superior Pro
Sounds like a transdermal like S1+ with a DMSO base that you'd slather on your abdomen or something. What kind of oral bioavailability would GH actually have? You wouldn't methlyate it to get around the first pass digestion it because it's a long term usage product...interesting.

"Mister, we deal in lead."
- Steve McQueen, in The Magnificent Seven
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 08:00 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER

"Topical formulation, oral formulation and long-acting formulation of Jintropin are on development pipeline."

Kinda interesting.

now that sounds cool
Old 07-19-05, 10:27 AM

Superior Newbie
GenSci has great products but I am unsure if topical and oral will be proven effective. Long acting is something that will certainly be interesting.
Its great that they began marketing the miniquicks but users must be aware that they are no where near as stable as standard (unconstituted) Jintropin .

I will be eager to hear results on oral and topical though

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER

Kinda interesting.
Old 07-19-05, 10:30 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinotat2
GenSci has great products but I am unsure if topical and oral will be proven effective. Long acting is something that will certainly be interesting.
Its great that they began marketing the miniquicks but users must be aware that they are no where near as stable as standard (unconstituted) Jintropin .

I will be eager to hear results on oral and topical though
ya i agree, im also sure that they wont release any product until it has been tested and proven effective.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 12:25 PM

Superior Newbie
Will not work. The rGH molecule is far too large to be absorbed through the skin,
any skin whether it be abdominal, mucosal, or otherwise. All claims to the contrary
are snake-oil medicine. The only way is subcutaneous injection.

I would distrust the recent rumor about GenSci saying it is in a development pipeline.

ROMAN
Old 08-07-05, 12:56 AM

Superior Freak
What's the absorbtion percentage on that? Couldn't be anywhere near to what subcutaneous injects are. So you'd have to use more in order to achieve the same results.

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." - Alexis Carrel

"Whenever you're not in the the gym training, someone else out there is, and when you meet them, they will beat you." - Victor Martinez

Old 08-07-05, 01:56 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by romancaesar
Will not work. The rGH molecule is far too large to be absorbed through the skin,
any skin whether it be abdominal, mucosal, or otherwise. All claims to the contrary
are snake-oil medicine. The only way is subcutaneous injection.

I would distrust the recent rumor about GenSci saying it is in a development pipeline.

ROMAN
agreed.
Superior Muscle Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only.

The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.

1) DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!

2)If you are a source, dont bother posting for business, it is clearly against the board's policy and you will be banned.

3)DO NOT PM OR EMAIL A MOD ABOUT A SOURCE!

Supermod at chemicalfitness.com
Mod at superiormuscle.com

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0