SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page For the Vets only Please!

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-05, 04:08 PM
For the Vets only Please!

Superior Pro
I would really like answers from the vets please. Anyone that has been on this board for the past 2 years knows why I only want vets to answer. I really dont want this thread to be draged out with stupid answers, thats the main reason. Anyways, back to my question.
My future cycle for 2006 is as follows:
Test Prop 100mgs eod wks1-4
Test E 500mgs wks 1-4 and 800mgs wks 4-16
Eq 1000mgs week 1 800mgs week 2 (frontloading) and 600mgs wks 3-18
Tren Acetate 100mgs eod wks 8-16
W/ proper PCT, nolva, and b6. (Clomid for PCT as of right now w/ a little nolva)
My question is this. I have never taken HCG b4. I want to know how and when I should take it with this cycle. Some say while and some say after. But I want to know how with this specific cycle I will be running in the future.
I have read almost every thread on HCG and nothing really gave me a direction to follow and feel confident about doing it right.
Thanks bros.
"If you are satisfied your done, you might aswell call it quits. Satisfaction is when you believe you can no longer be successfull, and no longer want to strive for more. I am not satisfied, and never will be"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-05, 04:44 PM

Founding Member
well bro i wont call my self a vet but i can help im currently on a 24 week cycle of almost the samething your gonna do im at week 20 and have been takin 250ius of HCG monday and thursday and it has been workin my boys usally shrink to nuttin but with this way they are normal. so im just gonna guess that my PCT will be easy i got this idea from skyfire and id probably call him a vet. i have a question on you cycle why not just run the test E at 800 1-16 by the time the E kicks in your prop will be done. good luck
Old 07-22-05, 04:56 PM

Superior Admiral
That's a huge jump from not being allowed to do a cycle I agree with starting the test e at what ever you are going to be keeping it at otherwise your blood levels will be so up and down still going into your 6th or 7th week.
Old 07-22-05, 05:47 PM

Superior Admiral
I will always use HCG during my cycles instead of trying to catch up after the cycle...250iu every fourth day.
Old 07-22-05, 06:23 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibby
That's a huge jump from not being allowed to do a cycle I agree with starting the test e at what ever you are going to be keeping it at otherwise your blood levels will be so up and down still going into your 6th or 7th week.
Yeah but its for next year bro. I appreciate the help. So all agree on 250ius every 4th day? Also Rocket I consider you a vet bro. You've given me advice b4 and I trust it. Thanks.
Old 07-22-05, 06:24 PM

Superior Pro
Oh also I will be switching it to 800mgs all the way on test e. Thanks.
Old 07-22-05, 06:26 PM

Superior Admiral
Well other than that I have lost what ever Vet powers I have
Old 07-22-05, 06:28 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by therock
Also Rocket I consider you a vet bro. You've given me advice b4 and I trust it. Thanks.
Rocket uses the least amount of gear out of everyone here. He ain't no vet. LOL.

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." - Alexis Carrel

"Whenever you're not in the the gym training, someone else out there is, and when you meet them, they will beat you." - Victor Martinez

Old 07-22-05, 06:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Regardless of vet status or not, I can tell you that you should not be running HCG and your clomid simultaneously....they pretty much cancel each other out. One stimulates LH production and the other inhibits it....So if I were you I'd run it through my cycle just to "keep the horse in the barn" so come time to do PCT your boys will be somewhat in full form or damn close and will be easier for them to get back to normal.
Old 07-22-05, 07:15 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake
Rocket uses the least amount of gear out of everyone here. He ain't no vet. LOL.
i call bullshit im gonna step up to at least 100mgs prop next year.ha
Old 07-23-05, 08:57 AM

Superior Newbie
Sorry there are so many stupid people out there.
Old 07-23-05, 12:34 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbow
Sorry there are so many stupid people out there.
bro i didnt see any stupid anwsers can you make yourself more clear?
blm
Old 07-23-05, 01:45 PM

Founding Member
Well I am a "vet" here but there are a lot of guys on here not labeled as a vet that have a lot more experience and/or knowledge in these matters a than I do. Instead of limiting yourself and sounding condescending by saying "vets only" why not just put the info out there and what you would like as far as feed back and read what others have to offer. You should have no problem weeding throught the bullshit.
Old 07-23-05, 07:36 PM

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
bro i didnt see any stupid anwsers can you make yourself more clear?
I think he was referring to the fact that it was a "Vets Only" invitation...
Old 07-24-05, 06:38 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by fog_hat1981
I think he was referring to the fact that it was a "Vets Only" invitation...
Yes, Nothing at all against anyone who responded just the original poster. I hate things like he stated. Totally uncalled for. This is an open board. He should take all responses for what there worth.

He clearly states if your not a vet it will be a stupid answer and a waiste of his precious time.
Old 07-24-05, 08:21 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbow
Yes, Nothing at all against anyone who responded just the original poster. I hate things like he stated. Totally uncalled for. This is an open board. He should take all responses for what there worth.

He clearly states if your not a vet it will be a stupid answer and a waiste of his precious time.
That is not what I meant bro. I am sorry that you took it that way. When I said "VETS" I meant people with experience and not just beginners. Last time I was on the board, b4 I got sick, there was a crap load of new members that were giving and asking the same questions over and over and most answers given were false. Most questions asked could of been answered on the board above theirs. I was just trying to prevent that from happening again. Sorry you took it the wrong way and I am a man and I appologize for any inconvinience.
Old 07-25-05, 12:12 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by therock
That is not what I meant bro. I am sorry that you took it that way. When I said "VETS" I meant people with experience and not just beginners. Last time I was on the board, b4 I got sick, there was a crap load of new members that were giving and asking the same questions over and over and most answers given were false. Most questions asked could of been answered on the board above theirs. I was just trying to prevent that from happening again. Sorry you took it the wrong way and I am a man and I appologize for any inconvinience.

you should not appoligize for wanting advice by people that have run gear for a long time [vets] and know the do's and dont's of cycling -

for those that dont like it dont fucking respond to the fucking thread!!!!

rock - hcg every 4th day as stone said is fine -- also why the frontload? your getting things started with the prop -- frontloading imo is a waste of time and gear-

run your test and eq at the plannd dose throughout your cycle
spidey
Old 07-25-05, 01:44 PM

Running HCG throughout a heavy cycle like that is a good idea. 250 iu's twice weekly is a good starting dose too. Keep an eye on things and if you see some shrinkage occuring, up the HCG to 500 iu's twice weekly. SAve the clomid and nolva for PCT. You shouldn't use HCG during PCT as it is suppressive in it's own right. Just use it right up until you start PCT.
Old 07-25-05, 02:30 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by house1
you should not appoligize for wanting advice by people that have run gear for a long time [vets] and know the do's and dont's of cycling -

rock - hcg every 4th day as stone said is fine -- also why the frontload? your getting things started with the prop -- frontloading imo is a waste of time and gear-

LOL!!!
Thanks bro for the back up. Also, I think I might just run the EQ at 600mgs the whole way through, with no frontload. Cause I was doing the calculations and that would mean I would have to buy one more bottle just so I can frontload, screw that. Thanks for all the info House and Spidey.
blm
Old 07-26-05, 06:47 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

relax killer
Old 07-26-05, 07:19 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm
relax killer

its the diet bro :cursin:
blm
Old 07-26-05, 07:27 PM

Founding Member
if you don't like the fucking diet...don't be on the fucking diet....lol.....no prob bro
Old 07-26-05, 10:59 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:

:whip:

Bro that was some poetic shit right there!!!

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0