SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page 2nd Cycle update and 3rd cycle help..

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-05, 05:05 PM
Smile 2nd Cycle update and 3rd cycle help..

Superior Newbie
Whats up everyone? I am currently in the middle of a 2nd cycle which I am taking 400mg of Equipoise and 400mg of Test400 each week. My injections are painless which is rare with Test400. The Equipoise took about 4 weeks to finally kick in and I am loving it! I would like to do another cyycle of Equipoise only but a higher dose with a front load. I am gathering my PCT so I can start right after my last injection. I would like some feedback on a 3rd cycle to gain some mas but mostly strenght and get my body fat under 9%. I was think a EQ winnie stack and maybe some T3 thrown in there. If you guys could help me with dosage and a off period for my body that would be great! Thanks for the help!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-05, 06:12 PM

Founding Member
first you dont wanna start PCT right after your last shot it will take 3 weeks for the EQ to clear so start 3 weeks after last shot. my personal opinion is winny sucks i would use a test tren instead and t-3 is cool but there are serious sides you should reaserch before messin with it
Old 07-24-05, 12:01 AM

Superior Newbie
Time on = time off is a minimum basic rule of thumb.
Old 07-28-05, 03:55 PM

Superior Newbie
how do you guys feel about a EQ/anavar stack? 600mg per week of EQ and a smaller dose of Anavar. I read up on hte Anavar and I seem like the effects and gains. Im jut not sure of stacking with EQ. If there is another combo I may like place speak up. Thanks

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0