SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page IGF-1 Lr3 Log - BAC Water VS Acetic Acid

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-11, 11:22 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by edvedr View Post
Nice log. I dismissed IGF as not worth it many years ago . Gonna give it another go.
same here, but the lr3 is a different ball game.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-11, 11:47 AM

Superior Amateur
good to know. I just finished PCT and no matter how clean I eat I'm putting on a little fat. frustrating. Was thinking about trying Frag or LR3, or both.
Old 05-03-11, 04:26 PM

VEGETARIAN
Where'd you get the AA From B?
Old 05-04-11, 07:16 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
Where'd you get the AA From B?
Buddy of mine makes his own from vinegar or some shit, he runs igf all the time. he gave me a bunch.

i dont even think you can buy it.

this is part of the reason I am doing this comparison log. to see if there really is a difference or if people are going through all this BS with AA for nothing. the shots sting like hell and you got to make the AA. lol. BAC is so much easier. now lets see if AA is superior or not. time will tell.
Old 05-10-11, 07:39 AM

Administrator
DAY 15

Abs are much more defined then they were 15 days ago.

I dont really want to talk about size and fullness anymore because I started some dbol and I dont want to give igf credit for some of the dbol gaines etc..

I can say that I only started the dbol 3 days ago and up until the point I was looking much fuller. I think the combo of the igf and the dbol will be a good one, giving that lean yet full look.
Old 05-16-11, 10:56 AM

Administrator
DAY 21

Just like before. igf is keeping me very lean, fat loss around abdomen is clear. abs pop much more on then off.

dont want to talk about fullness or size because i am also running dbol and that will obviously be the stronger of the 2 in terms of fullness.

so far in terms of fat loss i would say mixing with BAC or AA are about the same. when i run igf again, i will not go through the hassle and stinging of AA.
Old 05-17-11, 02:38 PM

VEGETARIAN
Got me convinced, I'm gonna try it but for 8 weeks so 2 lots
Old 05-17-11, 03:44 PM

VEGETARIAN
should I get media or receptor grade
Old 05-17-11, 04:00 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
should I get media or receptor grade
media grade Lyophilized lr3
Old 05-26-11, 06:55 AM

Administrator
FINAL CONCLUSION

Finished off the second bottle the other day.

The conclusion I have come to is that AA and BAC water work exactly the same. Only difference is that AA is a pain in the ass.

So take my advice for whatever its worth.. just use BAC..
Old 05-26-11, 07:28 PM

Superior Freak
Yeah, I read to use the AA if you want to store it for up to a year w/o refrigeration (dresser draw, cabinet). I dont see why it wouldnt last a few months in BAC water in the frig. if you plan to use it right away.
Old 06-01-11, 06:12 PM

Superior Newbie
Hey Bouncer, any benefit to running GHRP with the IGF? If no then which would you choose to run solo with?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-11, 06:45 AM

Administrator
never ran them together so i cant say.

solo i would say igf.
Old 06-09-11, 05:45 PM

Superior Newbie
1. Recent log: check
2. Someone who doesn't blindly follow what people spout on the internet: check
3. Willing to research through scientific literature: check

MARRY ME!

On a more serious note, I sub'd to thank you for your post. I, like you, have a background in science and didn't like reading a lot of bullshit that I knew was unfounded (as far as basic biological processes were concerned), so I researched the peptides I was hoping to use in the scientific literature on my own.

I first began with hGH because this is what I intended to use, but since I am in Canada, it proved too difficult to get (most suppliers have abandoned reship policies to Canada due to dramatic increase in seizures and my local source wanted 750$ per kit... crazy).

I resorted to IGF-1 LR3 instead and just began using it this week, but the injection burns were so painful I tried looking for answers on whether the compound really lost potency after a few days as people said. Even if I backfilled my syringe with bac water at a 4:1 ratio, it'd still burn.

My 1mg kit comes in 10x 100mcg vials though, so at 40mcg E3D/EOD I go through a vial in less than 5 days. It would appear bac water will be an appropriate diluent for my 100mcg vials according to your results, so I am happy someone figured it out.

Scientifically, it would make sense that IGF-1 LR3 lasted longer in AA since it prefers low pH even in the body, whereas bac water is neutral. But for a few days, I'll just use bac water and avoid the frickin' burns alltogether.

I'm not sure if you use hGH elsewhere, but to thank you, here's my literature synthesis with accompanying articles.

Quote:
I first became interested in hGH for its reported metabolic effects, mainly its reputation for inhibiting protein oxidation, increasing protein synthesis and augmenting lipolysis (as hypothesized by recent articles, by temporarily and partly inhibiting glycogen moving cells, forcing the body to seek "energy" in stored fat rather than circulating glycogen in the bloodstream for general repairs). I've researched rhGH quite thoroughly as I was quite appalled at the amount of misinformation I was reading while researching hGH and its synthetic counterpart, rhGH. Still being in university in a scientific field, I still have access to all scientific libraries through my university's online portal. After reading a lot of erroneous and crappy threads everywhere on the internet, some of which went from mildly inaccurate to hot steaming manure, I decided not to trust what I read online and opted to seek answers through peer-reviewed scientific literature. I'll gladly share what I found out and read, but you should not take my word for it. I've included a link at the bottom of this thread to seven articles published between 2008 and today (so they are recent), zipped in a file. All are in PDF formats and were acquired through PubMed. Read them diligently.

First, you should know that there have been very few studies on the exogenous supplementation of rhGH in healthy human beings. hGH supplementation for GH deficient patients (referred as GHD patients for the rest of this post) began in the sixties, and since then, its efficacy has been well documented in the scientific literature. At the time, the hGH would be extracted from the pituitary gland of cadavers. This presented obvious risks, and after a few professional Russian bodybuilders died from Kreutzfeld-Jakob disease (mad cow disease) in the nineties because their hGH came from infected cadavers, the popularity of the drug took a slight drop in the bodybuilding world (this is briefly discussed in Dr. Ronald Klatz's book "Grow Young with HGH", a MD who has been quite active in advocating for hGH in general, and mostly for its anti-aging effects). When the synthetic process for creating it was discovered (referred to a recombinant human Growth Hormone, or rhGH), such angst was no longer necessary.

Back to our studies.

As I said, there have been very few controlled studies on non-GHD, healthy human beings. The reason is evident: all peer-reviewed studies must first be accepted by an ethics committee, and considering the illegal nature of the use of hGH in most countries for sports/performance enhancement uses, very few universities would take the risk of exposing their research department to legal liability.

On that front, a very interesting and tightly controlled study published in March 2008 in the UK, titled "Physical Effects of Short-Term Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Administration in Abstinent Steroid Dependency" (Michael R. Graham & cie) showed very impressive results even on a six-days clinical trial. This article is included in the zip linked at the bottom. The GH group was administered a daily dose of 0.058 IU*kg*day, so someone weighting 100kg/220lbs would have been getting a 5.8IU/dose, which is consistent with the underground literature, and could even be considered a moderately high dose. The test subjects had been off AAS and any other drugs for twelve weeks and the rhGH was administered alone. The subjects lost 1% of BF in six days, from 21.2% to 19.2%, and that loss was maintained after the GH injections stopped. It's one of the first, if not the first study, to scientifically establish the benefits of rhGH on healthy human beings. There were some minimal gains in lean mass and strength as well. The authors did hypothesize in their conclusion that the twelve weeks of wash-off period might not have been enough and that the subjects might still have been in a latent catabolic phase due to their AAS use, which may have been ameliorated by the anabolic effect of rhGH administration. In simpler terms, even though its use had been documented in the underground literature since 1983, exogenous hGH supplementation was never scientifically proven as being effective or helpful until a few years ago.

Now, the main reason that prompted me to research hGH more thoroughly is because I had found a lot of contradicting information on dosage, but especially time and site of injections. The aforementioned 2008 study used sub-cutaneous injections, and considering the short half-life of hGH (two hours at best), it would make sense to do sub-cutaneous injections over intra-muscular since the latter would likely slow down absorption and by extension, efficacy. As for the time of injection, well... there seemed to be a split between the "right before bed" crowd or "just before or after workout" crowd.

To better understand this debate, you should know studies have demonstrated that hGH is released by the pituitary gland in a pulsatile fashion, as opposed to slowly and continuously as the thyroid does with T4. Most of your natural production (which measures at 1-1.5IU/day on average) occurs during deep-stage REM sleep (approx. 2-3 hours after you've fallen asleep) and some of it after intense exercise. Although both hGH and rhGH are 22kD isomers, the natural kind contains 191 amino acids (191aa) while the synthetic version comes in both 191aa and 192aa. Some people hypothesized that taking rhGH before bed would NOT interfere with natural hGH production, and since hGH is best used by the body while you sleep (this is a logical statement as it follow your pituitary's natural behavior), taking your rHGH injection before sleep (say 30 to 60 minutes before hitting the sack) would be most appropriate.

HOWEVER, I have found no evidence to support this claim in the scientific literature. As suggested by a regular member here on SE, why then take the risk of shutting down your natural production? rhGH must be used over the long term to show results, at the very least six months, but some people have been taking it for years. So why take it before bed and risk shutting down your pituitary? Until someone shows me a controlled study that proves me wrong, I believe taking your rhGH before bed is a terrible idea. If you ever did shut down your pituitary, there is a good chance GHRP-6 supplementation could kickstart it back into gear, but again... why take the risk?

The 2008 study said they injected it in the morning at the exact same time. It didn't mention if it was pre- or after- workout. My interpretation is that shortly before or after a workout is best, probably after. Since hGH inhibits protein oxidation, augments protein synthesis and increases lipolysis, it would be logical to think rhGH is more beneficial after a workout, say 5-60 minutes after (this does not apply to IGF-1 LR3 supplementation by the way), when your muscles are starved for glycogen and intense repairs are underway.

What I have been doing is ramping up from 1.5IU to 3IU (I'm at 2IU now) but when I reach 3IU, I will split it in two doses. Considering the short half-life of hGH (and unlike IGF-1, the cellular response is shorter than 72 hours, which is why people say the half-life of IGF-1 LR3 is not important to consider, but it is with rhGH), releasing two "pulses" of 1.5IU apart will yield better results than one dose of 3IU. This is established in the literature as well. In one of the attached study, researchers found that administering two small doses per day over one big one, even if the single dose was five timers higher in concentration, yielded better results. It should also be said that rhGH is more efficient if taken every day. I've seen protocols that suggest 5 days on, 2 days off, but this is complete and utter manure. The only reason to do so is to save money. Unlike ECA, IGF-1 LR3 or other drugs, hGH receptors do not need any downtime. If you can afford it, stick to an ED regimen.

As for sides, joint pain or swollen hands are the most common at low doses (<5IU/day). Ramping up from 1.5IU (for a week), then go up in 0.5 increments slowly, should avoid any sides whatsoever. At higher dosage, the articles mentioned a tender bowel, an extended gut and acromegaly at dosages of 10IU/day and beyond. Acromegaly is a condition in which organs and bones become enlarged beyond normal. This is easily explained. GH (the key letter is G, which stands for growth), if taken in high enough dosage, will signal every other organs, even your bones and especially your intestines, to grow. GH is converted to IGF-1 (the bioactive byproduct) in the liver, and intestines have the highest amount of IGF-1 receptors in the body. If you go too high, the intestines will grow, making your gut look bigger. There is no way around this.

Consider your natural production hovers at 1-1.5IU per day. Consider the controlled study mentioned above used a 0.058IU*kg per day dose. I frown at those who propose 10IU and more. 7 times the natural production seems awfully high, especially when plenty of people have reported very positive results at doses as low as 2IU/day (which is still doubling what your body usually produces!) Remember that your body and its metabolism always prefer the status quo, a healthy and balanced equilibrium. This is called homeostasis in the scientific literature. The further you stray away from this balance, the more your body will react and act up. Considering rhGH's price, its established side effects at high dosage and its overall use, I would suggest anywhere from 2IU-5IU per day for at least six months is the best way to approach GH. I've seen bodybuilders on other forums state their opinion that even 5IU is too low to get significant gains in mass, and that unless you hit 10IU ED, you won't get the best results. I think this is looking at it from the worst possible angle.

GH's biggest advantages are enhanced fat loss, gains in lean mass, overall enhanced health and regenerative capabilities. If you want to gain mass, anabolic steroids or testosterone are a much better and cheaper alternative for these goals, and GH is often used in conjunction with these. I have no experience on that front and have no interest in it either as I use rhGH for its metabolic effects, so others will have to chip in if you're interested in finding out more.

What I am considering right now, and am actively researching, is stacking the rhGH with IGF-1 LR3 at a dosage of 40 mcg/day EOD for 4-6 weeks (with the same cool off period before taking it again as unlike rhGH, IGF1-LR3's molecular structure is different enough from endogenous IGF-1 conversion that receptors eventually develop a tolerance, which can only be dissuaded by a long break until receptors desensitize) to supplement my continuous GH use. There is supposedly great documented synergy between rhGH and IGF1LR3 use, but I want to get more facts before I start pinning more drugs into my body.

I think this pretty much covers everything I found out and know. I hope you found it helpful.

Link to aforementioned peer-reviewed articles (2008-2011 publication dates):
rhGH Research Studies.zip
Old 06-09-11, 06:06 PM

Superior Newbie
There is very little scientific literature (that is peer-reviewed and reliable) on IGF-1 LR3 because it is so new, at least compared to exogenous rhGH supplementation, which had surfaced in the underground BB literature in 1983 already. Since then there have been many publications on rhGH, but IGF1 LR3 is a lot more difficult.

Would you vouch for the localized effects people speak of? Personally, I think it's pure placebo effect. IGF-1 LR3 doesn't bind to surface proteins like hIGF-1 does, so I find it difficult to believe.

There's also a recent debate about PWO vs pre-workout pinning. Resistance exercise has a very specific cellular reaction on myocytes (muscle cells) by inducing MFG production. This is known in the literature just about everywhere. MFG another peptide which remains within the cell, then migrates to the cell's nucleus to induce mitosis (cell division and proliferation), among other things. THEN the pituitary releases some hGH, which then turns into hIGF-1 and this IGF-1 then tells the new immature cells in your muscles to specialize into muscle cells, and new myocytes are born.

It would be logical to think that injecting IGF-1 LR3 to define cells while MFG is still trying to do its work would be counter productive. The cellular response induced by IGF-1 LR3 (I am not sure exactly how much natural IGF-1 the body produces or what the hGH->hIGF-1 conversion rate is, but I do know the endogenous supply of hGH is in the neighborhood of 1.5IU per day and I would assume our exogenous IGF-1 LR3 supplementation is many times the natural amount we make each day as well) is quite long lasting according to "bro science", but again... there's no scientific foundation to it.

My guess is that subq, PWO or pre-workout, in the end, they all make very little difference on the overall result over a long period of time.
Old 08-15-11, 07:08 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
FINAL CONCLUSION

Finished off the second bottle the other day.

The conclusion I have come to is that AA and BAC water work exactly the same. Only difference is that AA is a pain in the ass.

So take my advice for whatever its worth.. just use BAC..
Hi Bouncer,

I have been reading through your posts/Log and found it most enlightening as I too was trying to debunk the myth of the AA vs BAC. As I am a newb researching the hell out of IGF I wanted to see what it was all about: sides, response, expectations, reactions... I also did not come into this with preconceptions nor blind faith in "the proper ways to cycle IGF with AA". So in a nutshell I found your feedback instrumental in quelling my fears on deciding to run IGF-1 LR3 using BAC water instead of AA. I ran my first vial (subQ, 40mcg EOD, 4 wks on 4 off) using AA and I was like "okay this is not so bad"... but after a couple days, the shit builds up some serious steam and it hurts like a SOB. So on my second vial I switched to just BAC and what a WORLD of difference. I keep it in my wine fridge upstairs so I don't have to worry about it being too warm.

Now to get to my question... I am sure you can tell from my screen name, I am NOT a "builder" but rather a serious fat dismantler. I am curious from a FAT BURNING point of view, what the best time of day is to pin; Morn, Eve, Bedtime??? I am not doing "hard" pumping workouts like a builder would but rather just getting more activity during my day, spreading out my meals into smaller portions, cleaner and more frequent, cardio then plan to work more lifting into my schedule to preserve the muscle I have and reshape where I need it. Bottom line is I have WAY too much fat on my bod and need to get it off and the Fat Mobilization and rejuvenating effects of IGF got my attention. I want to make sure I am giving it the best opportunity to work for me. I can already see the wrinkles around my eyes fading, injuries heal faster (yes I am accident prone and bruise A LOT) and I have lost weight but I still have a long way to go! any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-15-11, 07:14 PM

Administrator
Glad the log helped you.

For someone not concerned with muscle and just concerned about loosing weight I would say the best time to inject would be after you wake up in the morning.
Old 08-15-11, 07:27 PM

Superior Newbie
Geezus... fast response...

Thanks
Old 08-15-11, 07:29 PM

I can see using chemicals to get from lean to uber-lean, but why even bother with chemicals if you are fat? Seems to me you are better off focusing on fat loss and then worry about this stuff when you are tapped out.
Old 08-15-11, 07:39 PM

Administrator
Scrum has a point, I hope you are trying to fix your issues with diet and training instead of just using igf.
Old 08-15-11, 07:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Put it this way, while I can appreciate your position, amd we all can't be perfect like you are, fat people, LIKE ME, deserve the opportunity to look great too so why not give yourself every added benefit to get that new body you crave right? It's not exactly an easy row to hoe...

We can't all be born with the potential of Adonis or Venus but we can strive to and put forth the effort, time and energy to do it. If this helps make the journey easier, recovery faster and allows you to do more then you otherwise could and get there more efficiently then why the hell not??? ... and lets not forget about the skin recovery factor too for us FAT people... I'd rather have nice tight skin than flabby sagging skin that can't bounce back... seems to me like a total win win situation for anyone who wants to be lean and look younger.
Old 08-15-11, 07:48 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Scrum has a point, I hope you are trying to fix your issues with diet and training instead of just using igf.
Absolutely! I guessI did not make that very clear as I was trying not ro ramble on and on about not so little 'ol me.

I have COMPLETELY chnaged my eating and exercide habits. I have totally CLEANED all the junk out of my diet and eat CLEAN healthy unprocessed foods. I get plenty of sleep now and do not miss a SINGLE one of my 6 little meals during the day. I weigh religeously, track my body fat and i make sureI get all my essential Vitamins and minerals. Not sure what I can do but give my body an advantage by using IGF to supplement my efforts.
Old 08-15-11, 07:51 PM

Administrator
I understand some people aren't born with the best genes but don't discount the hard work people put in to look good. I have seen many fat people work there asses of and have great results.

You could absolutely change your body with diet and training alone. Some may have to work harder then others but that docent mean it can't be done.
Old 08-15-11, 07:52 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyGirl View Post
Absolutely! I guessI did not make that very clear as I was trying not ro ramble on and on about not so little 'ol me.

I have COMPLETELY chnaged my eating and exercide habits. I have totally CLEANED all the junk out of my diet and eat CLEAN healthy unprocessed foods. I get plenty of sleep now and do not miss a SINGLE one of my 6 little meals during the day. I weigh religeously, track my body fat and i make sureI get all my essential Vitamins and minerals. Not sure what I can do but give my body an advantage by using IGF to supplement my efforts.
Good, glad to hear it.
Old 08-15-11, 07:58 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks for the support... I was worried I was gonna get the boot... If anyone is interested I will keep you posted on my progress... I have already lost over 5% body fat and a little over 20lbs and clothes fit better and getting loose actually. the funniest part is that I cannot even eat junk anymore as it makes be actually kinda ill... amazing how in just 6 weeks your body can adjust to changes in diet and reject the crap.
Old 08-15-11, 08:12 PM

Not questioning your current diet or your work ethic or anything, bit if by your own admission you are fat, then you have more room for improvement before requiring pharmaceutical assistance. And if what you are saying is true regarding your diet and work ethic, you have no reason to doubt your ability to get much leaner without help. I don't think genes have anything to do with it.
Old 08-15-11, 11:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Not questioning your current diet or your work ethic or anything, bit if by your own admission you are fat, then you have more room for improvement before requiring pharmaceutical assistance. And if what you are saying is true regarding your diet and work ethic, you have no reason to doubt your ability to get much leaner without help. I don't think genes have anything to do with it.
Well I am confident I could do this without the "assistance" but why is it bad that I want to do it with assistance??? I don't understand the resistance to my methods?? And if you don't try different things to improve your game you never improve or surpass your own known abilities and other's preconcieved notions. Just because I am fat doesn't mean I am not allowed to cycle and give myself an edge on my journey. Not to mention helping with the skin tightening that is a MUST with weight loss. I don't look at IGF as a hall pass but rather another tool in my arsenal to fight the flab. I will do this and I will be one hot Chicka again and will NOT let myself go ever again.
Old 08-16-11, 10:31 AM

Administrator
yea i have to agree with chubbygirl here. why is it scrum that it would only be ok for her to get assistance from a drug only when she is in perfect shape?
Old 08-16-11, 10:42 AM

Administrator
and just so we are clear, this is not an example of healthy eating..

Old 08-16-11, 10:54 AM

Superior Newbie
okay, that is just bad ass and I can TOTALLY appreciate the effort it took to make it too... LOL
Old 10-22-12, 05:02 PM
I'm baaaaack...

Superior Newbie
Hi all... it's been forever and I totally forgot to give you guys an update on my progress. I have lost a total of 80lbs, no more plus sizes for me.

I truly believe the IGF has helped with the Skin "bounce back" so there is something to be said for that and I think it made my workout recovery easier too so that I could do more.

As of late, my loss has slown down a lot as I have not been trying as hard, but I am still eating clean and snacking and all that jazz... only about 20 more lbs to go and I should be a good solid weight for my hight. As it stands now, I have dropped 5-6 sizes and can actually fit into JR's now if I really wanted to.

Anyways, hope you all are well and Bouncer, thanks again for all the great info!
Old 10-22-12, 05:11 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Hi all... it's been forever and I totally forgot to give you guys an update on my progress. I have lost a total of 80lbs, no more plus sizes for me.

I truly believe the IGF has helped with the Skin "bounce back" so there is something to be said for that and I think it made my workout recovery easier too so that I could do more.

As of late, my loss has slown down a lot as I have not been trying as hard, but I am still eating clean and snacking and all that jazz... only about 20 more lbs to go and I should be a good solid weight for my hight. As it stands now, I have dropped 5-6 sizes and can actually fit into JR's now if I really wanted to.

Anyways, hope you all are well and Bouncer, thanks again for all the great info!
80lbs! damn girl good job.

looking back, what would you say was the main thing you were doing wrong back then? just to much junk in total or was there a specific thing?

thanks for the update and stick around.
Old 10-22-12, 05:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
80lbs! damn girl good job.

looking back, what would you say was the main thing you were doing wrong back then? just to much junk in total or was there a specific thing?

thanks for the update and stick around.
Well there were soooo many changes I had to make, in baby steps, just to be a "healthier person", but I think there were THREE key factors...

1. Being honest and accountable with myself regarding what went into my mouth. Do I need this? Will this make my body happy? Are these realisitc calorie goals for my energy needs? Am I hydrated?

2. Keeping the "primitive programming" happy. This "dicipline" is bascially making sure that I am never starving, ever, within the confines of my energy needs. As long as my primal feedback mechanism always knows there is food, I am never storing energy but using it.

3. This one is a biggy... STAY AWAY from PROCESSED CRAP. In a nutshell, eat from healthy sources and try to eat local and in season. And keep a good variety of options around so you don't get borred. I love to cook so this was easy for me, just had to change my shopping habits a little bit as I was not a junk foodie, but now I buy organic, free range, locally grown stuff that is not GMO, or covered in Pesticides and "extenders". My body is much happier now.

Also a life saver for me are those silly Green Bags you see on TV that keep veggies fresh... they REALLY work and when you buy Organic, it really helps to slow down spoilage by neutralizing the gasses that fresh food exhausts that causes spoilage. I can keep strawberries for almost two weeks in those things! It's amazing.

And of course I did exercise, BUT oddly enough, that was not what really got the weight off as I needed to loose quite a bit before I was able to even do mush at all, it was just eating based on my energy needs and my body really cooperated. I only got really hungry a couple times when my Metbolism kicked into high gear a few times and OMG, your body can really mess with you and make you think you are so hungry when you know you really aren't since I knew I had been eating and was not over exerting myself at all. Those days sucked but besides that it was pretty easy. And of Course sleep... now if my cat would just cooperate I would be able to get more sleep... LOL

The IGF was just more a cosmetic help for me on this journey and then later/now helps me when I am jogging 3-4 miles a day while on cycle. my recovery is so much better on cycle than off.

Sorry for being so wordy.... but that's it in a nutshell
Bouncer likes this.
Old 10-22-12, 06:33 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Thanks for the support... I was worried I was gonna get the boot... If anyone is interested I will keep you posted on my progress... I have already lost over 5% body fat and a little over 20lbs and clothes fit better and getting loose actually. the funniest part is that I cannot even eat junk anymore as it makes be actually kinda ill... amazing how in just 6 weeks your body can adjust to changes in diet and reject the crap.
we are all intrested in your progress and even if some of us sound harsh it is really to help.
diet alone can fix most your issuse but I also agree the faster you see results the harder you will work at it.

I would look into GH over IGF if you are not lifting weights or anything. Gh converts to IGF so you get the building benefits of IGF and also the helth stuff and better fat loss with GH. kinda 2 for 1 if using GH. JMO
Old 10-22-12, 06:33 PM

Founding Member
Oh I didnt even mention my favorite,lol using both at the same time. that is by far the best
Old 10-22-12, 06:40 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
we are all intrested in your progress and even if some of us sound harsh it is really to help.
diet alone can fix most your issuse but I also agree the faster you see results the harder you will work at it.

I would look into GH over IGF if you are not lifting weights or anything. Gh converts to IGF so you get the building benefits of IGF and also the helth stuff and better fat loss with GH. kinda 2 for 1 if using GH. JMO
Well since I am not sure if you saw my post from today, due to the one you quoted, I just posted a quick update today on my 80lbs of loss... and its funny you mention the GH as I am looking at a more broad spectrum approach as well, as I want to start getting into lifting and body shapping now... to fill things out and just improve my strength and tone and for easier long term results and the more muscle I have the more energy I can use and burn more efficiently.
Old 10-22-12, 07:04 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Well since I am not sure if you saw my post from today, due to the one you quoted, I just posted a quick update today on my 80lbs of loss... and its funny you mention the GH as I am looking at a more broad spectrum approach as well, as I want to start getting into lifting and body shapping now... to fill things out and just improve my strength and tone and for easier long term results and the more muscle I have the more energy I can use and burn more efficiently.
ya some how i missd that. that is great news and keep updating
Old 10-22-12, 07:45 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Well there were soooo many changes I had to make, in baby steps, just to be a "healthier person", but I think there were THREE key factors...

1. Being honest and accountable with myself regarding what went into my mouth. Do I need this? Will this make my body happy? Are these realisitc calorie goals for my energy needs? Am I hydrated?

2. Keeping the "primitive programming" happy. This "dicipline" is bascially making sure that I am never starving, ever, within the confines of my energy needs. As long as my primal feedback mechanism always knows there is food, I am never storing energy but using it.

3. This one is a biggy... STAY AWAY from PROCESSED CRAP. In a nutshell, eat from healthy sources and try to eat local and in season. And keep a good variety of options around so you don't get borred. I love to cook so this was easy for me, just had to change my shopping habits a little bit as I was not a junk foodie, but now I buy organic, free range, locally grown stuff that is not GMO, or covered in Pesticides and "extenders". My body is much happier now.

Also a life saver for me are those silly Green Bags you see on TV that keep veggies fresh... they REALLY work and when you buy Organic, it really helps to slow down spoilage by neutralizing the gasses that fresh food exhausts that causes spoilage. I can keep strawberries for almost two weeks in those things! It's amazing.

And of course I did exercise, BUT oddly enough, that was not what really got the weight off as I needed to loose quite a bit before I was able to even do mush at all, it was just eating based on my energy needs and my body really cooperated. I only got really hungry a couple times when my Metbolism kicked into high gear a few times and OMG, your body can really mess with you and make you think you are so hungry when you know you really aren't since I knew I had been eating and was not over exerting myself at all. Those days sucked but besides that it was pretty easy. And of Course sleep... now if my cat would just cooperate I would be able to get more sleep... LOL

The IGF was just more a cosmetic help for me on this journey and then later/now helps me when I am jogging 3-4 miles a day while on cycle. my recovery is so much better on cycle than off.

Sorry for being so wordy.... but that's it in a nutshell
Good stuff, you not only changed physically but you changed mentally. A year ago you were the type of person I would have looked at and said, "what a lazy shit, how could she let herself go like that". Now you have done what most people fail at, you should be proud.
Old 10-22-12, 07:46 PM

Administrator
and just to add, drugs had very little to do with this. this was hard work and diet. i think you could still do a lot more with just continued diet, cardio, and training.
blm likes this.
Old 10-23-12, 12:36 AM
More to come...

Superior Newbie
Quote:
and just to add, drugs had very little to do with this. this was hard work and diet. i think you could still do a lot more with just continued diet, cardio, and training.
Yeah, totally agree and I do have plans to do more... My biggest saboteur has been stress in the work place and fear of loosing my job over the last 4 months... In June my life really got turned upsidedown and my battle has been to rise above it (food used to be my comfort and now I need a new coping mechanism). Even though the job is still in jeopardy, I am resigned to it at this point and shit just happens. So i dusted off my resume and have been on the hunt... As such I'm NOT going to flush away all my hard work because my boss is a jack ass and being thinner now I will look way better and will interview better. So all that said, I'm looking into weight training, yoga and more jogging to work out my stress and keep my cortisol/adrenals/mild depression under control. I'm happy enough about what I accomplished, that in itself, helps keep me from slipping backwards and remembering my disciplines.

So I have sights on 2013 being the year of rebuilding and renewal. That has a nice positive ring to it.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 10-23-12, 09:53 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Yeah, totally agree and I do have plans to do more... My biggest saboteur has been stress in the work place and fear of loosing my job over the last 4 months... In June my life really got turned upsidedown and my battle has been to rise above it (food used to be my comfort and now I need a new coping mechanism). Even though the job is still in jeopardy, I am resigned to it at this point and shit just happens. So i dusted off my resume and have been on the hunt... As such I'm NOT going to flush away all my hard work because my boss is a jack ass and being thinner now I will look way better and will interview better. So all that said, I'm looking into weight training, yoga and more jogging to work out my stress and keep my cortisol/adrenals/mild depression under control. I'm happy enough about what I accomplished, that in itself, helps keep me from slipping backwards and remembering my disciplines.

So I have sights on 2013 being the year of rebuilding and renewal. That has a nice positive ring to it.
turn the gym/cardio/yoga as your new coping mechanism. once you really get into it, its like drugs. i actually get a bit depressed on my off day from the gym.

you have a great attitude, its refreshing to see.
ChubbyGirl likes this.
Old 11-01-12, 11:19 PM

Superior Newbie
Draw the desired amount of IGF in to a syringe. Desired amount should be the approx dose you want to take.
Example- 2mls AA used to reconstitute IGF-1 1mg vial means 5 units on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 25mcg IGF-1
Pre-load your syringes at 5iu (25mcg IGF-1). Divide your IGF-1 into 20 syringes to move to the freezer for storage.
Old 11-02-12, 08:56 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolly View Post
Draw the desired amount of IGF in to a syringe. Desired amount should be the approx dose you want to take.
you don't say?!
Old 11-02-12, 10:53 AM
Right??!?

Superior Newbie
Quote:
you don't say?!
Yeah, I was kinda think'n the same thing... Wasn't quite sure what to make of the statement.
Red
Old 12-14-13, 07:49 AM

Superior Newbie
Okay, okay nice log, I like the scientific approach you took. I have a few questions for you, I wanna start using either LR3 or GHRP and I am completely new to using peptides or test... or anything. Were you using GHRP-2 or 6? I need peptides for the muscle hyperlasia they induce, so you would say that the LR3 produced more muscle vs GHRP? I need to start a list of all the stuff I need to start cycling, think you could help me there too? I only wanna spend $100 a month... and wanna try it 3-6 months. How much weight did you gain in that 1 month on LR3 only?
Old 02-01-14, 07:10 PM

Superior Pro
Great log. The chubby hamster was too much for me though.

Superior Muscle Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only.

The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.

1) DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!

2)If you are a source, dont bother posting for business, it is clearly against the board's policy and you will be banned.

3)DO NOT PM OR EMAIL A MOD ABOUT A SOURCE!
Old 02-22-14, 12:56 PM

Superior Pro
Got my lr3 today. This log inspired me to give it a go
blm
Old 02-22-14, 02:07 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrawulf View Post
Got my lr3 today. This log inspired me to give it a go
Please keep us updated. I'd like to hear your feedback.

How are you planning on running it?
Old 02-22-14, 04:02 PM

Superior Pro
33 per day in AM or PW. Took first shot today, mixed it with 500 Pregnyl. I was good for about 2 hours and, BOOM, went hypo. My diet has been shit lately so that's kind of expected. Def something for me to be aware and prepared for.
Old 02-26-14, 10:31 PM

Superior Pro
Holy fucking recovery batman. I have a tendency to hit a hard XFit or MMA session in the evenings in addition to whatever workouts I do earlier in the day. Added an extra 33 pw in this second workout for a total of 66 on double workout days. On the 2xday workouts I am usually just blitz and sore out of my mind. Not anymore.

This stuff is great for volume based training.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0