SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page How to Mix IGF-1 Long R3

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-11, 10:07 PM
How to Mix IGF-1 Long R3

Superior Freak
How to Mix IGF-1 Long R3

Here are some instructions on how to mix or reconstitute IGF-1 Long R3. These instructions assume you have one vile of 1000 MCG of IGF-1 LR3 which is in the lyophilized form.

Most people use 1ml or 2mls of acetic acid (called AA from here on out) to mix their IGF-1 Long R3. Most IGF-1 kits come with 1 ml or cc of AA.

After removing the vacuum from the vile (do this by injecting a little air into the vile) of IGF-1 Long R3 slowly drizzle the AA into the vial.

Try not to let the stream of AA hit the powder directly. Try to let it run down the side of the glass into the powder.

After all the AA is in the vial of IGF-1 Long R3 gently swirl the vial. It is best to let it sit for a while in the fridge where the IGF-1 can continue to dissolve. Never shake your IGF-1 LR3; it is a very delicate peptide.

Mix/Reconstituting Instructions for IGF-1 Long R3

A 1 ml syringe is marked like this llll10llll20llll30llll40llll50llll60

A 1/2 ml syringe is like this llll5llll10llll15llll20llll25llll30

On a 1 ml syringe each line represents 2 units 2, 4, 6, 8, 10

On a 1/2 ml syringe each line is 1 unit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. This makes it easier to measure.

If you use 1 ml of AA, on a 1 ml insulin syringe, each line is 20 mcg. On a 1/2 ml syringe each line is 10 mcg.

If you use 2 ml of AA, on a 1 ml pin each line is 10 mcg, on a 1/2 ml each line is 5 mcg…the 5 line is 25 mcg, 10 line is 50 mcg

Your IGF-1 LR3 is stored in AA solution, nacl or bacteriostatic water is added to dilute at the time of injection. Draw twice as much nacl or bacteriostatic water as IGF-1. So if you draw IGF-1 LR3 to the ten line, draw nacl to the 30 line and you are ready to go.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-11, 09:49 PM

Superior Newbie
:gives:
lets sayi have a 1 mg bottle of igf long what r the mixing procedures for 120 mcg a .how much aa and how much sterile waterwould be added after mixed w the water thanks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-11, 10:28 PM

^ :nono:

For a first post, you sure are coming out swinging, aren't you?

Maybe if you ask nicely, someone will give a fuck and answer.
Old 03-30-11, 08:14 AM

Superior Freak
relax dude it can be a little tricky and if you fuck up you die

what Scrum is saying you should introduce yourself do a little more research and then ask questions

Last edited by jack tors; 03-30-11 at 08:19 AM.
Old 03-30-11, 08:54 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony007 View Post
:gives:
lets sayi have a 1 mg bottle of igf long what r the mixing procedures for 120 mcg a .how much aa and how much sterile waterwould be added after mixed w the water thanks

first, slow down and take your time for fucks sake.

second, why would you want to shot 120mcg of IGF-Lr3 at 1 time? you dont need that much.

Last edited by Bouncer; 03-30-11 at 09:12 AM.
Old 03-30-11, 04:35 PM

Superior Newbie
get over the sign its only na question fuck heads
k
Old 03-30-11, 04:47 PM

Superior Newbie
what a bunch of candy asses elane powers gym is down the street fuck you and thanks j ack tore foe trying to help c the rest of u girls in the gym lol these chat rooms r full of politically correct pussies this is my last time here later bitches
Old 03-30-11, 06:17 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
what a bunch of candy asses elane powers gym is down the street fuck you and thanks j ack tore foe trying to help c the rest of u girls in the gym lol these chat rooms r full of politically correct pussies this is my last time here later bitches
how old are you 12? dont worrie about coming back you cant help here anyways.
Old 03-30-11, 07:13 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Cool story brah
Old 05-26-14, 07:51 PM
Best instructions to Reconstitute IGF-1 LR3

Superior Newbie
Howdy ya'll Let me itro myself a bit. Im from El Paso Texas, 37years old, Retired Homeland security CBP field agent. Jack Tors U are the bomb. I've been looking around for a few days trying to get some simple to the point and clear directions for reconstituting this stuff, measurement units for how much to put in the syringe and if I needed to dilute with nacl in the vial or in the syringe to get the best lifespan outta my IGF. Your post nailed it for me. Thanks
Old 11-21-18, 12:25 PM
AA Question

Superior Newbie
Great post, the info is spot on.

1 Question. Is there something special I need to know about using AA? I find it online, all over the place. Will this work OK?

Thanks
Old 11-21-18, 01:11 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxxlf View Post
Great post, the info is spot on.

1 Question. Is there something special I need to know about using AA? I find it online, all over the place. Will this work OK?

Thanks
as long as it's from a legit place it should be fine. don't buy from some indian or chinese webstie. lol
Old 12-11-18, 12:44 PM

Superior Newbie
My product is in a very small vile, maybe too small to mix with AA. Can I move the product into a different vile without damaging it?
Old 12-12-18, 10:57 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxxlf View Post
My product is in a very small vile, maybe too small to mix with AA. Can I move the product into a different vile without damaging it?
yes that is what you are supposed to do. put a small amount of AA in there, mix it, then pull it out and put in bigger vial, then add the rest of the AA.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0