SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Help with HGH!!

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-12, 04:16 PM
Help with HGH!!

Superior Newbie
Hey guys, I am new here and new to HGH. I got some Genotropin 12mg with a purple top. It is in this vial thing where half is water and half is powder. You push the plunger thing forward to make it mix. The guy told me it comes with a pen thing that calculates how to inject it but he didnt have one. He said I could just use an insulin need to draw it out. My question is how do I know how much to take? I want to do 4 IUs a day but this thing doesnt list IUs or anything on the vial. It is made by Pfizer if that helps also. Please help me if you can!! thanks.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-12, 04:40 PM

Founding Member
You insulin needle will have the markings for the measurement.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-12, 04:52 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojo View Post
Hey guys, I am new here and new to HGH. I got some Genotropin 12mg with a purple top. It is in this vial thing where half is water and half is powder. You push the plunger thing forward to make it mix. The guy told me it comes with a pen thing that calculates how to inject it but he didnt have one. He said I could just use an insulin need to draw it out. My question is how do I know how much to take? I want to do 4 IUs a day but this thing doesnt list IUs or anything on the vial. It is made by Pfizer if that helps also. Please help me if you can!! thanks.
you yhave to do some math and some google.
first you have to convert the MGs to IUS I belive its 3.3ius per MG but not sure (google it) then you need to know how many MLs of water is gonna be mixed in the GH. from there I can tell you how to use a slin pin. but need thoes numbers first
Old 02-06-12, 06:17 PM

Superior Newbie
The drug paper in the box says 36iu/ml. It is only 1 ml.
Old 02-06-12, 07:04 PM

Founding Member
ok then simple if you have a 1ml slin pin
full pin = 36ius
half pin = 18ius
quater pin = 9 ius (12 on the slin pin)
for 4.5ius you need to pull to the 6 or just over the 5 on a 1ml slin pin.
Id probably add 1 ml of water and just double my numbers probably easyer to dose that way.
Old 02-07-12, 02:14 AM

Superior Pro
Genotropin, purple tops. 12mg=36iu=1ml=fill up 1ml slin pin to 100 units and use roughly 9-10 units/day which equals 4iu/day.

Lucky motha that is good shit.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0