SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page tren+test enanthate

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-12, 12:23 AM
tren+test enanthate

Superior Newbie
This is my second cycle peeps, i am currently on week 2 of tren acetate 100mg per ml and taking roughly 400mg enanthate per week. Currently i stick everyday with the tren. .5 per day so 50mg and twice a week with test. I running a blend now its 25mg propinate 187mg cypionate and 188mg enanthate and once that is gone i am running 300 mg enanthate to finish out my cycle. I plan on running this cycle for at least a couple months is this a good idea? Iam eating well i stick to chicken breast, rice an greens daily. I am taking in about 120 grams protein everydąy also. Would anyone suggest anything new on this cycle or what do you all think i should take for pct when all said and done. I am currently 210 pounds 6'2" my goal is to be 240 or so when all said and done. Any advice would be appreciated...attached is my end of week 1 pictures let me know what you think and where i need work. IMAG0259-1.jpg

IMAG0266-1.jpg
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-12, 02:21 AM

Founding Member
so 350mgs tren and 400 mg test? if so thats pretty moderat doses and I like that other than maybe 500mgs test. Make sure you run your test by itsself a few weeks after you finnish the tren. let that shit clear outta your system 100% before tring to go into PCT.

PCT would depend how long your cycle is and how long you run tren?
Old 03-06-12, 08:50 AM

Superior Newbie
So should i run around 500mg test your saying? Yeah i have heard to run the test a few weeks later and then hit pct cause tren is a nasty one sometimes. I am going to cycle the tren for around 10 weeks so if that gives you an idea about any good pcts i could take i would appreciate any good advice.
Old 03-06-12, 09:11 AM

Superior Pro
How much protein total? 120, or 120 and your solid meals per day? 10wks is pretty decent for acetate also.
Old 03-06-12, 12:47 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by klokgsxr View Post
So should i run around 500mg test your saying? Yeah i have heard to run the test a few weeks later and then hit pct cause tren is a nasty one sometimes. I am going to cycle the tren for around 10 weeks so if that gives you an idea about any good pcts i could take i would appreciate any good advice.
I personaly would run HCG when you start the tren at 250ius per week. sometimes I need to take it a few days sooner or bump to 500ius but thats a good start.

normal clomid and nolva
Old 03-06-12, 01:21 PM

Superior Newbie
Auri- 120 grams protein per day and 4 chicken and rice meals with greens and then usually just a few other small meals between like a scoop of peanut butter or some veggies so satisfy my appetite.

Rocket- i will order the clomid and nolva for pct ive taken that before. Thats what your saying right? I have never run HCG on cycle what kind of difference will it make for me. I taking tren already i started my second week maybe i should have waited but i am putting on some lean mass already from just seeing myself day to day. My chest and back are blowing up quick. I like what i see already
Old 03-06-12, 01:33 PM

Administrator
double your protein. not enough.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-12, 01:35 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks bouncer will do, should i split it up through the day more or just before work out and after?
Old 03-06-12, 01:37 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by klokgsxr View Post
Thanks bouncer will do, should i split it up through the day more or just before work out and after?
aim for 50 grams per meal bro. 5-6 meals per day.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-12, 01:40 PM

Superior Newbie
Alright thats way more than i thought thanks for the advice i would have under done protein big time thanks for the reply brotha.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0