SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Gear: Scams vs Legit Sites

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-12, 07:27 PM

Superior Newbie
When it comes to ordering gear; it's pretty much trial & error. You either never receive your order or it's junk. Since I've been burned (more than once) I thought I'd do for others what I wish someone had done for me

6 Week Steroid Cycle

Advertise On SuperiorMuscle: superiormuscle@gmail.com

Last edited by FitnessBrat; 08-04-12 at 09:24 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-12, 07:30 PM

Founding Member
Against the rules
Old 08-05-12, 01:49 AM

Founding Member
and ordering off any website is fucking retarded.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 08:10 AM

Founding Member
websites are known scammers
Old 08-05-12, 09:13 AM

Administrator
there are some legit websites but yea, for the most part they arent safe.
Old 08-07-12, 02:53 PM

Superior Newbie
I think thats how most people are getting their gear. All around it can be dangerous, its a black market.
Old 08-07-12, 03:17 PM

Founding Member
Don't buy online, simple
Old 08-11-12, 08:20 AM

Superior Newbie
Haven't been on in a while, this post was going to be my question. How would one go about getting legit gear? My connect died in a motorcycle accident earlier this year and im lost as far as getting gear! I know its a hush hush subject and I don't really trust ordering online....somebody please point me in a legit direction.
Old 08-11-12, 01:50 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
and ordering off any website is fucking retarded.
100% endorse this dude.

I spent 100's on a recommended site. The gear came on time every time.

I spent 9 weeks injecting 450mg of test-e with no real gains. Gave the up on it. 4 weeks later I cant get out of bed just to tired to get my ass to the gym, I do make it most days but not with the gusto I used to have.

Now. Is this just a phase I'm going through or is it due to me coming off the gear I brought?

It wasnt 100% thats for sure but how much of it did work - basically I'm now fucked as I cant be sure how much effect this gear actually had, placebo etc. All I know is I wont be rushing back to any online sites.

Luckily I now have a face to deal with, but I wont be staring until November just incase the shit I brought did shut me down to some extent.

You live and learn - and Rocket I didnt realise I was retarded but this and the fact I'm married to a bone idle lazy bitch who only wipes her own arse to keep the flys away suggests you are right.

Clear - never buy online!
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 08-11-12, 02:14 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkysatan

100% endorse this dude.

I spent 9 weeks injecting 450mg of test-e with no real gains. Gave the up on it. 4 weeks later I cant get out of bed just to tired to get my ass to the gym, I do make it most days but not with the gusto I used to have.

Now. Is this just a phase I'm going through or is it due to me coming off the gear I brought?

It wasnt 100% thats for sure but how much of it did work - basically I'm now fucked as I cant be sure how much effect this gear actually had, placebo etc. All I know is I wont be rushing back to any online sites.

Luckily I now have a face to deal with, but I wont be staring until November just incase the shit I brought did shut me down to some extent.

You live and learn - and Rocket I didnt realise I was retarded but this and the fact I'm married to a bone idle lazy bitch who only wipes her own arse to keep the flys away suggests you are right.

lmao
blm
Old 08-11-12, 02:23 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2it View Post
Haven't been on in a while, this post was going to be my question. How would one go about getting legit gear? My connect died in a motorcycle accident earlier this year and im lost as far as getting gear! I know its a hush hush subject and I don't really trust ordering online....somebody please point me in a legit direction.
This is considerd "fishing" for a source. Against site rules.
Old 08-11-12, 03:45 PM

Banned
wipes her own arse..lol
Old 08-11-12, 04:11 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkysatan View Post
100% endorse this dude.

ya thats scarry who knows whats in that shit if anything. It is always best to wait around hang out get to know people and someone will point you in the right dirrection. but going on line and just buying is way to scarry for me. and scarry is not getting ripped of but getting something that can harm me is my fear.
Old 08-11-12, 04:54 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
ya thats scarry who knows whats in that shit if anything. It is always best to wait around hang out get to know people and someone will point you in the right dirrection. but going on line and just buying is way to scarry for me. and scarry is not getting ripped of but getting something that can harm me is my fear.
man, thought 1st time lucky. Good reviews on the lab the gear came from and the supplier.

Started with a couple of small orders of nolva, cheap low risk. Both came bang on 2 days. So I placed an order for the d-bol and test-e.

I remember posting on here about the results at 5 weeks, bouncer said bunk but I stuck at it for another 4 weeks. 1st cycle didnt know what to expect etc. Besides I hadnt died and I had already spent the money.

I did some more research on the lab and as luck would have it reviews of the gear being shipped at 50% potency were rife. Fuck my luck. Also reports of users that felt sides but no benefits which all rang true with the d-bol.

I have since made a contact and the guy is definatley on, so should get some reliable gear.

As you say the scary part is wtf did I take?? Money is one thing but its scarier to think what shit you stuck in your body.

fingers crossed for November
Old 08-11-12, 05:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkysatan View Post
man, thought 1st time lucky. Good reviews on the lab the gear came from and the supplier.

Started with a couple of small orders of nolva, cheap low risk. Both came bang on 2 days. So I placed an order for the d-bol and test-e.

I remember posting on here about the results at 5 weeks, bouncer said bunk but I stuck at it for another 4 weeks. 1st cycle didnt know what to expect etc. Besides I hadnt died and I had already spent the money.

I did some more research on the lab and as luck would have it reviews of the gear being shipped at 50% potency were rife. Fuck my luck. Also reports of users that felt sides but no benefits which all rang true with the d-bol.

I have since made a contact and the guy is definatley on, so should get some reliable gear.

As you say the scary part is wtf did I take?? Money is one thing but its scarier to think what shit you stuck in your body.

fingers crossed for November
Ya bro your first cycle you will not have to ask what to expect you will gain 10-20 lbs easy.

I think you are safer now with the guy you know although I would still be a bit scared of face to face ,lol

post up when you start in Nov
Old 08-11-12, 07:13 PM

Superior Newbie
Sorry blm! Ill put my rod away! What should I do with this worm though? :-)
Old 08-11-12, 07:22 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2it
Sorry blm! Ill put my rod away! What should I do with this worm though? :-)
Go to the local drug store and tell them you need the hormona to pull bitches.
new2it likes this.
Old 08-11-12, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2it View Post
There's probably a ton of guys in your gym that could help you out...
Pushtoday likes this.
Old 08-12-12, 09:40 PM

Superior Newbie
Indeed. The scammers are out there and ready for you to send the money.
My latest was ten vials of grape seed oil! I could only laugh about it.
I have a very good source now.
Old 08-13-12, 11:09 AM

Superior Newbie
@ frank the tank. I know, but like I said its a really hush subject. Especially in my city, if people don't know u personally they probably wont f@ck with you. Id rather get legit gear from someone I don't have to physically see
Old 08-13-12, 11:11 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2it
@ frank the tank. I know, but like I said its a really hush subject. Especially in my city, if people don't know u personally they probably wont f@ck with you. Id rather get legit gear from someone I don't have to physically see
Which gov agency you work for brah?
Pushtoday likes this.
Old 08-15-12, 03:40 PM

Superior Newbie
the best thing a person can do when buying online is first buy Anabolics, a book covering our drugs we all use and after each compound he tells you what countries are making the drug as well as the company name. In the back of the book he has plenty of pics, both of counterfit and the real drug so a person can compare. I have the book and its very educational, covers everything. 50 bucks
Old 08-16-12, 01:50 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedubb02 View Post
the best thing a person can do when buying online is first buy Anabolics, a book covering our drugs we all use and after each compound he tells you what countries are making the drug as well as the company name. In the back of the book he has plenty of pics, both of counterfit and the real drug so a person can compare. I have the book and its very educational, covers everything. 50 bucks
I agree book is great I have most of them since 2001
but that does not help with the orginal question of buying steroids online
Old 11-26-12, 07:38 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I agree book is great I have most of them since 2001
but that does not help with the orginal question of buying steroids online
I've been researching this forum, along with many others and have found this to be the most genuine and legit. I realize I am a newbie, but is there anyone who can provide me some direction is finding legit gear?
Old 11-26-12, 08:49 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by antigovx View Post
I've been researching this forum, along with many others and have found this to be the most genuine and legit. I realize I am a newbie, but is there anyone who can provide me some direction is finding legit gear?
sorry bro, we dont discuss where you can get gear.
Old 11-27-12, 08:12 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
sorry bro, we dont discuss where you can get gear.
Bouncer, thanks for at least replying.
Old 11-27-12, 10:29 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedubb02 View Post
cedubb02, The book Anabolics, are you referring to the book by William Llewellyn's?
Old 11-27-12, 10:38 AM

Administrator
Quote:
cedubb02, The book Anabolics, are you referring to the book by William Llewellyn's?
yea but its a bit dated now and cannot keep up with what is real and fake with the thousands of UG labs all over. the book was more relevant when there was just mex gear and euro gear.
Old 11-27-12, 10:57 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
yea but its a bit dated now and cannot keep up with what is real and fake with the thousands of UG labs all over. the book was more relevant when there was just mex gear and euro gear.
Probably worth having for reference and education at least?

I had a face/face contact for my last round of gear, but he took himself out of the game. I still have some left over (Geneza Sust 270 10 ML), not sure it was legitimate after reading this forum and according to this thread [Anabolic steroid basics for beginners] I should not start back up with the sust 270, but should start with test cyp?

Thanks for the replies.
Old 11-27-12, 11:01 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Probably worth having for reference and education at least?

I had a face/face contact for my last round of gear, but he took himself out of the game. I still have some left over (Geneza Sust 270 10 ML), not sure it was legitimate after reading this forum and according to this thread [Anabolic steroid basics for beginners] I should not start back up with the sust 270, but should start with test cyp?

Thanks for the replies.
yea its a good basic book for knowledge.

you can start up with the sust, but if you only have 1 bottle its either going to be very low dose or a short cycle. need at least 2 bottles.
Old 11-27-12, 11:12 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
yea its a good basic book for knowledge.

you can start up with the sust, but if you only have 1 bottle its either going to be very low dose or a short cycle. need at least 2 bottles.
Do you think the Geneza brand is authentic? I'm asking because compared to my first cycle on the test 250 cyp stacked with D-bol, the gains were day and night difference.

Also, like you said i would need more than one bottle, that is my obstacle now, getting the gear.

Thanks
Old 11-27-12, 03:35 PM

Superior Pro
Geneza is middle of the road from what everyone says... ive used it. gets the job done.

i have a great home brewer cleanest most potent gear ive used in years. test cyp was 400mg/ml. makes custom things to its real impressive has pros as clients...
antigovx likes this.
Old 11-27-12, 03:36 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Do you think the Geneza brand is authentic? I'm asking because compared to my first cycle on the test 250 cyp stacked with D-bol, the gains were day and night difference.

Also, like you said i would need more than one bottle, that is my obstacle now, getting the gear.

Thanks
Geneaz heas mixed results I personaly never tried.
the anabolics book by willam Lynwell is a great book for basic knowledge I would recomend to anyone. just get his latest version.
I have the underground book along with the rest but as bouncer said most in the underground book are not here anymore,lol
but I do think his anabolics books are great
antigovx likes this.
Old 11-27-12, 07:28 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
Geneza is middle of the road from what everyone says... ive used it. gets the job done.

i have a great home brewer cleanest most potent gear ive used in years. test cyp was 400mg/ml. makes custom things to its real impressive has pros as clients...
Jack tors, can this recipe of yours be cut down to 200mg/ml with ease?

Last edited by antigovx; 11-27-12 at 08:06 PM.
Old 11-27-12, 07:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Geneaz heas mixed results I personaly never tried.
the anabolics book by willam Lynwell is a great book for basic knowledge I would recomend to anyone. just get his latest version.
I have the underground book along with the rest but as bouncer said most in the underground book are not here anymore,lol
but I do think his anabolics books are great
ROCKETW19, I appreciate your reply. I'll order both books and do my homework.
Old 12-07-12, 08:50 PM
How Does a Toothfairy

Superior Newbie
What does a new girl, in a new gym do? From everthing I've read ... don't order on line. Now what?
Old 12-08-12, 08:27 AM

Superior Newbie
Geneza's terribly underdosed in my experiences.
Old 12-08-12, 09:18 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytoothfairy View Post
What does a new girl, in a new gym do? From everthing I've read ... don't order on line. Now what?
basically make friends and know the right people. you can order online but never do so without knowing other people who have and the place has good reviews etc..

welcome to the forum.
dago likes this.
Old 12-11-12, 08:25 PM

Superior Newbie
2nd week on sust 250... 1st 24hrs of week one got the sust flu, 2nd week, 72hrs later, knot under the skin??? Thoughts?
Old 12-12-12, 04:40 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
2nd week on sust 250... 1st 24hrs of week one got the sust flu, 2nd week, 72hrs later, knot under the skin??? Thoughts?
Is the knot discolored? It's your second inject?
Old 12-12-12, 07:06 AM

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
websites are known scammers
or them boys...i have never been beat for any money buying gear..ever. had someone send me some fake shit wanting to trade for something i had i threw his shit in the garbage and he tried to act like i fucked him..way i looked at it he woulda just sold it or beat someone else for something so fuck him i didnt even send his fake shit back. he is banned from this board.
Old 12-12-12, 08:04 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by auri View Post
Is the knot discolored? It's your second inject?
Auri- this is the 2nd inject and so far there is no discoloration externally, just a knotted up muscle at the site. Sust 250 is new to me...
Old 12-12-12, 09:06 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:

Auri- this is the 2nd inject and so far there is no discoloration externally, just a knotted up muscle at the site. Sust 250 is new to me...
I believe you're fine. Watch for extreme pain, site discoloration, etc. Depending on the person, fevers can be associated with infections as well. I would take an anti inflammatory, and ice the area if it's bothersome. If you continue to have injection site swelling and pain, you may want to look into baking your gear. I've done it with different batches and it's made a night and day difference.
Old 12-12-12, 09:17 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I believe you're fine. Watch for extreme pain, site discoloration, etc. Depending on the person, fevers can be associated with infections as well. I would take an anti inflammatory, and ice the area if it's bothersome. If you continue to have injection site swelling and pain, you may want to look into baking your gear. I've done it with different batches and it's made a night and day difference.
Thanks Auri

Good to know, I was beginning to worry that this just wasn't going to work for me. I'll have to read up on "baking" the gear, not very familiar with how, I tried warming it this last round, but didn't bake it.
Old 12-12-12, 11:35 AM

Superior Pro
Remove plastic cup from syringe needle for venting.
Remove paper label from vial.
Preheat oven to 350.
Insert pin into vial in order to vent.
Keep inserted pin ABOVE the oil level, essentially you pierce the butyl rubber cap just enough to clear it on the inner side.

Place pinned vial on a Pyrex baking dish.

Bake for 30 mins and remove entire plate to oven top, and allow to cool. Once vial is cool enough to touch, remove pin and you're ready to load your first syringe.
Old 12-31-12, 11:11 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Remove plastic cup from syringe needle for venting.
Remove paper label from vial.
Preheat oven to 350.
Insert pin into vial in order to vent.
Keep inserted pin ABOVE the oil level, essentially you pierce the butyl rubber cap just enough to clear it on the inner side.

Place pinned vial on a Pyrex baking dish.

Bake for 30 mins and remove entire plate to oven top, and allow to cool. Once vial is cool enough to touch, remove pin and you're ready to load your first syringe.
Thanks Auri, my entire cycle on the sust 250 has been miserable. Five weeks in, making strength and weight gains, but I have aches all over, night sweats and site soreness for 2-3 days after inject, heals just in time for the next dose.

Maybe baking will help?
Old 01-01-13, 02:44 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:

Thanks Auri, my entire cycle on the sust 250 has been miserable. Five weeks in, making strength and weight gains, but I have aches all over, night sweats and site soreness for 2-3 days after inject, heals just in time for the next dose.

Maybe baking will help?

Try it. It's not going to help the sweats and the body aches, but it's helped me with some crippling pain before from pinning.
Old 07-22-15, 04:39 PM

Superior Newbie
I want to know if anyone knows how I can in Colorado been asking around for awhile now I am to my last resort..........Internet
Old 07-22-15, 06:59 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimgain_104 View Post
I want to know if anyone knows how I can in Colorado been asking around for awhile now I am to my last resort..........Internet
You dug up a years old thread and didn't even read it? You can't ask for sources here.
Old 07-22-15, 07:45 PM

No source discussions allowed. One more such post and you will be banned. Please stick to training discussions only.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0