SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Converting the new Revalor 200 into Tren Ace

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-12, 10:49 PM
Converting the new Revalor 200 into Tren Ace

Founding Member
Converting the new Revalor 200 into Tren Ace

Bare with me guys as I will soon post some pics and step by step instructions on how to make 100mgs of tren ace at 60cc's and 175mgs of it as well. I will NOT post links where to get these new kits or the Revalor; research it yourself.

Some will say you can still find fina pellets online and this is true, but when you order it. You will be notified of it being on back order and your money will more than likely be refunded. Finaplex is pretty much gone and Revalor(so many different variations as well)is here to stay.

The downfall to revalor is that it does contain 20mgs of estro unlike Fina which it didn't and you have to extract(not hard, just need patience)the estro. Same goes for Synovex pellets.

Ordering powders is obviously the easiest way to go, but you risk your ass. Like I said, bare with me as it's going to take me a few days to post pics of the kits, process and final products made; both prop and tren ace.

I will keep this thread updated soon. Thanks for being patient! And if you want to share this with others, all I ask is that you give this board credit for getting this information.

Unfortunately the companies that sell these new kits are charging quite a bit due to supply and demand, but revalor 200 is around $34.99-$37.99 a kart which yields 20cc's at 100mgs a CC.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-12, 03:01 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Bare with me guys as I will soon post some pics and step by step instructions on how to make 100mgs of tren ace at 60cc's and 175mgs of it as well. I will NOT post links where to get these new kits or the Revalor; research it yourself.

Some will say you can still find fina pellets online and this is true, but when you order it. You will be notified of it being on back order and your money will more than likely be refunded. Finaplex is pretty much gone and Revalor(so many different variations as well)is here to stay.

The downfall to revalor is that it does contain 20mgs of estro unlike Fina which it didn't and you have to extract(not hard, just need patience)the estro. Same goes for Synovex pellets.

Ordering powders is obviously the easiest way to go, but you risk your ass. Like I said, bare with me as it's going to take me a few days to post pics of the kits, process and final products made; both prop and tren ace.

I will keep this thread updated soon. Thanks for being patient! And if you want to share this with others, all I ask is that you give this board credit for getting this information.

Unfortunately the companies that sell these new kits are charging quite a bit due to supply and demand, but revalor 200 is around $34.99-$37.99 a kart which yields 20cc's at 100mgs a CC.

As promised the start of everything. I've attached pictures of the kits, karts, water, DVD on "How To", pins, filters and just about everything you need to make 100cc's of prop(synovex) and 100cc's of tren ace from the new revalor 200 and I still had some fina pellets which is tren ace. Just revalor has estro and needs to be removed.

Concentration of prop is 100mgs a CC and concentration of tren ace is at 175mgs a cc and both are painless. Making the new Revalor 200 is just like making the Syno, a pain in the ass I'd say and you need tons of patience or you will fuck it all up.

I also advise 2 gallons distilled water to rinse the estro out. Are you going to get 100% of it ALL out? Probably not but it'll be damn close IMO. And to be safe for some of you, get your Nolva on hand just in case. If you don't do it right and rush it, yea you're fucked. The old Fina pellets were easy as apple pie due to NOT having estro; very simple conversion; not anymore.

I also advise to use tons of filters. I used almost 20 of them, yes 20 of them!!! Can be expensive but I want my gear nice and clean and NO I don't use the baking method either and have never had issues.

Remember; google your information, it's out there and I will not reply to PM's nor post links. I promise you will NOT find fina pellets anymore, well at least delivered to you. Revalor 200 is the way to go and mind you, revalor comes in 5 different strengths so google that as well. But you want the 200 one because it's identical to fina pellets but with estro

I will post more pics soon on how I made all of it and step by step instructions. MOST of you will probably never make it but oh well. Use EO oil, best way to go, painless, easy to slide through pin HOWEVER; some have been known to have an allergic reaction to EO and just use grape seed or cotton seed< EH!

Companies are taking advantage(imagine that)of consumers due to new revalor and etc...But what are you going to do? Nothing, exactly

FIlter, filter filter, rinse, rinse, rinse!!! and have patience and I promise you. Your stuff will come out better than any other UG lab out there once you've mastered it. Yea you might fuck up, but it's how you learn; through our mistakes.

Which btw....I ended up making a total of 200cc's of prop and tren

And please don't be a dick and take this post/pics and post elsewhere and claim they're yours, thanks.
guilelessone likes this.
Old 08-26-12, 03:04 AM

Founding Member
I'm off to bed.

Will post more pics in the next few days. Enjoy the baking

What made it even more simple was the DVD it came with it to make the revalor, but it's pretty much the same process of Syno into prop.

1st pic is 100cc's of prop and left bottle is 60cc's of tren ace from revalor 200
Old 08-26-12, 09:31 AM

Administrator
looks good, wish i could use that tren shit.
Old 08-26-12, 10:15 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
Thanks man.

Why can't you take it? Like you say yourself; it's a mental thing. I mean obviously you probably have bad sides but I wonder how much of it is mental.
Old 08-26-12, 10:33 AM

Administrator
i grow boobies that feel like milk is going to come out, i have mental images of raping women, and i feel like a bomb waiting to explode mentally. some of us are just to high strung to be on that shit. like giving caffeine to a bull shark, its not needed.
Old 08-27-12, 04:02 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
i grow boobies that feel like milk is going to come out, i have mental images of raping women, and i feel like a bomb waiting to explode mentally. some of us are just to high strung to be on that shit. like giving caffeine to a bull shark, its not needed.
Ha.

Well for those that want to get the new kits and those companies that are charging extra for the DVD,don't get it. If you've done a syno conversion: same shit.

The DVD is a PDF file with no pictures just instructions. Btw they describe the conversion, you can tell they've yet to convert it lol.

Now if you Google around, some have said use HEET and others used the kits. I prefer the kit, but that's just me. Or you could just convert like fina, not extract estro and take the tons of estrogen blocker
Old 08-27-12, 10:07 PM

Superior Pro
Nice thread ronin.
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-12, 10:53 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by auri View Post
Nice thread ronin.
Thanks.

Will be putting pictures up of the process soon. If it's a newbie, they're going to yield less. It takes at least two tries if not more to get it right.
Old 08-27-12, 10:57 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Thanks.

Will be putting pictures up of the process soon. If it's a newbie, they're going to yield less. It takes at least two tries if not more to get it right.
Why do you say that?

So you have 60ml of 175mg/ml tren ace? What did all that cost with the kit and everything?
Old 08-27-12, 11:10 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Why do you say that?

So you have 60ml of 175mg/ml tren ace? What did all that cost with the kit and everything?
Once I post the process you will see why. When you extract the estro and have free powder, it should weigh a certain amount depending on how much your making. If it weighs more then you haven't extracted the estrogen or you've extracted too much if it's less weight. Hard to put a number since I bought 8 karts, a ten gram kit and over 20 filters. The filters alone were over $100 with shipping. Overall it's cheaper with pellets and kit, just tedious if you have no clue. I spent just under $450 for a total of 100cc's of tren and prop. Some tren I made at 100mgs a CC and the one posted is at 175mgs a CC. I'd say that's damn good.
Old 08-30-12, 09:14 PM

Banned
Quote:
some have said use HEET
My boy uses heet with his tren ace..makes his own test as well. He is a beast.
Old 08-31-12, 06:34 AM

Superior Pro
My comment didn't add value to this thread, sorry.

I'm definitely going to convert again soon, I just don't have the luxury of privacy at the moment. I like the eo carrier though, I've never tried it....

Last edited by auri; 08-31-12 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-07-12, 02:05 PM
Revalor 200

Superior Newbie
Look very forward to your new step by step posts Ronin... Have done Finaplix conversion,as you said,simple as pie... A little,well,very uneasy about the Revalor... I will keep checking in to see if you have posted any new info... Thanks so much for your expert and confident advice. Eager to try,but will feel much better about it with you guiding the way!!!
Old 09-07-12, 02:10 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjet View Post
Look very forward to your new step by step posts Ronin... Have done Finaplix conversion,as you said,simple as pie... A little,well,very uneasy about the Revalor... I will keep checking in to see if you have posted any new info... Thanks so much for your expert and confident advice. Eager to try,but will feel much better about it with you guiding the way!!!
Lol

Been busy. Need to upload pics and type up the step by step; long. If you've done syno, it's same process.
Old 09-07-12, 03:12 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
Very detailed instrustions too,,,I like that.
Old 09-08-12, 12:52 PM

Superior Newbie
So,once the "powder" is dry,all steps taken and rinsed,rinsed,rinsed,sure to be absolutely dry,what weight should you end up with,not light,and not heavy, to end up with 175mg/ml??? That seems strong... With fina,for 40ml,ratio ends up around 100mg/ml... Am I wrong in asking for weight?
Old 09-08-12, 09:38 PM

Superior Pro
Are you asking how much tren powder should be put into a 40ml vial to achieve a 175mg/ml?
Old 09-09-12, 10:24 PM

Superior Newbie
I suppose I should have asked for 2 carts of Revalor 200,assuming the process goes well for the conversion,is it possible to attain the required amount of powder to achieve a 175mg/ml dosage... On last cycle,1cc 3x's per week tren ace,100mg/ml,which I
achieved with Fina,along with Test E 250mg/ml,1cc per week... Ran longer cycle and maintained most of my gains...Sides where very minimal,little cough a couple weeks in,just worked well for me. I like the dosage and inject shedule,and wanted to know if I can attain the same dosage cart vs. cart/Finaplix vs Revalor? Hope that makes a little more sence???
Old 09-11-12, 05:54 PM

Superior Newbie
I have some syno that I am getting ready to convert, but I cannot find the revalor 200 anywhere. I can find the same ratio in the revalor-H but if anyone wanted to throw a helping hand my way that would be amazing. I know I am new to these forums, but I have been around for a while if you look up my username on some of the others I am a good dude and just looking to help myself out and others if I can without messing it up for anyone.
Old 12-12-12, 11:52 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
So,once the "powder" is dry,all steps taken and rinsed,rinsed,rinsed,sure to be absolutely dry,what weight should you end up with,not light,and not heavy, to end up with 175mg/ml??? That seems strong... With fina,for 40ml,ratio ends up around 100mg/ml... Am I wrong in asking for weight?
Good question. I don't use a scale to weigh my finished powder once it's finished. The kits I get all come with proper concentrations and exactly measured on BA/BB ratio. To yield higher concentrations, you need more pellets/powder or some use less oils, but I prefer more fina but yes those mgs per cc is possible and doesn't hurt like you read all over. But for those that feel horrible pain. Well reason being is high BA concentration.
Quote:
I suppose I should have asked for 2 carts of Revalor 200,assuming the process goes well for the conversion,is it possible to attain the required amount of powder to achieve a 175mg/ml dosage... On last cycle,1cc 3x's per week tren ace,100mg/ml,which I
achieved with Fina,along with Test E 250mg/ml,1cc per week... Ran longer cycle and maintained most of my gains...Sides where very minimal,little cough a couple weeks in,just worked well for me. I like the dosage and inject shedule,and wanted to know if I can attain the same dosage cart vs. cart/Finaplix vs Revalor? Hope that makes a little more sence???
two carts will not yield those numbers. Think of revalor as synovex; has estrogen when converted. Fina didn't have it as to why it was easier to produce. If you can make syno then you should be able to make revalor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somename View Post
I have some syno that I am getting ready to convert, but I cannot find the revalor 200 anywhere. I can find the same ratio in the revalor-H but if anyone wanted to throw a helping hand my way that would be amazing. I know I am new to these forums, but I have been around for a while if you look up my username on some of the others I am a good dude and just looking to help myself out and others if I can without messing it up for anyone.
Keep looking. Revalor is out there. If you happen to see fina, don't order it because all you're going to get is an email with an order delay or an offer to refund your money.
Old 12-12-12, 12:08 PM

Founding Member
Ok if anyone wants to ask questions in regards to revalor/fina/syno, ask away and I'll post what I know and MY experiences with it. Seems this powerful compound will always be intriguing to most yet so many ways of taking it and not to mention so many different opinions on it.

Some can tolerate this steroid well and some are just afraid of it. I do believe that some no matter what they take to counter sides, will still not do good on.

Making reva/syno takes patience and cleanliness or don't even bother. It also takes practice; so be prepared to fuck your shit up at times, I have and it sucks!

If you've never done it before and want to venture off buying it to try it. I would recommend first getting some made from a good friend and trying it out. Otherwise you'll end up wasting more money by the time you get all necessary stuff and then realize its not for you.

Based on today's pricing and how fina has been discontinued, it's not as cheap to make as it once was. I will periodically browse this thread to reply.
Old 12-24-12, 01:49 AM
My first Tren conversion

Superior Newbie
Hey guys new to allot but trying my best. Today was my first time converting Finaplix and I think it came or great filtered it twice through coffee filter then the times through Whatman .45 filters. What do you goods think. Next I'm doing my Revalor 200, and I just got in two carts of Component -TH. Hope ask comes out well.
Old 12-25-12, 12:50 AM

Superior Newbie
Great post! Makes sense the process is similar to Syno conversion.
Old 12-25-12, 11:10 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackthrills View Post
Hey guys new to allot but trying my best. Today was my first time converting Finaplix and I think it came or great filtered it twice through coffee filter then the times through Whatman .45 filters. What do you goods think. Next I'm doing my Revalor 200, and I just got in two carts of Component -TH. Hope ask comes out well.
glad it worked. No need to get all complicated with the process of the fina. Revalor is basically making synovex. I've been seeing new sites where they're explaining so many methods of making it. To be quite honest keep it simple. Not sure why some sites have so many variations on this shit. Not to mention how damn expensive it is to buy fina karts; fuck!!!!

Today I made another 60cc batch with a concentration of 175mgs a cc, but I also used more karts than the requirement for a six gram kit. So now I have a total of 160ccs of nice clean fina

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegooch View Post
Great post! Makes sense the process is similar to Syno conversion.
If you've made syno, you can make revalor. I haven't made that much revalor since I have so much fina right now. In the process of making 100ccs of prop though.

Also...my two cents on all this is filter your shit a few times. So what if you use more filters than normal. He'll I've used ten filters to make 60ccs and I also don't bake my stuff.
Old 01-30-13, 03:15 PM

Superior Newbie
I have the Revalor 200 and the kit, but it's definitely different than a tren kit. Can anyone point me in the right direction for instructions about how to extract the tren/get rid of the estrogen?
Old 01-30-13, 03:24 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlevesque View Post
I have the Revalor 200 and the kit, but it's definitely different than a tren kit. Can anyone point me in the right direction for instructions about how to extract the tren/get rid of the estrogen?
I assume you've never made Prop from synovex then?
Old 01-30-13, 03:37 PM

Founding Member
I know this is NOT making revalor, but thought I'd post the fina process

I am making one more batch of revalor and promise to take pics this time and post so people know wtf to do

This is a 60cc tren ace process.

1st pic is the 3 karts emptied into a bag and crushed up.

2nd pic is the crushed fina in the solution right afterwards.

3rd pic is the crushed pellets sitting in the solution for about an hour or so.

4th pic is after I shook it for about 15 seconds. Little FYI; hold the damn stopper with one of your fingers or you will regret it

5th pic is after I've shook it a few times.

No need to worry about the stuff on the side because in the next few hours I will continue to shake it and it will grab the rest of it.

I will let it sit in the solution for about 3 days. IMO the longer, the better so all of it gets dissolved; why rush the process. More pics to come
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130130_012105.jpg (77.3 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130130_015149.jpg (36.9 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130130_015226.jpg (30.0 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130130_032130.jpg (32.5 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130130_032217.jpg (29.2 KB, 189 views)
Old 01-30-13, 03:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlevesque View Post
First of all, what size kit did you get and how many karts?

It baffles me that people order stuff, yet have no clue wtf they're about to make That's like starting a cycle and not having all of your stuff together(all of your AS, PCT, etc).

Not trying to be an ass, but come on people.
Old 02-03-13, 12:42 AM

Superior Newbie
i've been out of the game for about 5 or so years and i came back to no fina carts. any way, is this the basic drill with rev 200? it's how i did syno before...

heet to disolve > add dist water > add estrosol for 1 hour > filter > rinse > dry powder

again, that's basic. i saw somewhere else that somebody was filtering after adding water to heet but i never did that with syno.
Old 02-04-13, 04:36 PM

Founding Member
60cc's of tren ace at 175mgs a cc.

Finally feeling better today and completed the process.

Will be posting pics of revalor conversions soon. But in the meantime, I will post screen shots from DVD on how to convert. I need to get back to Atlanta before this weekend, so I'll try.

Notice pic #4, fucking strong ass tren I use EO for better/higher yields and painless. I've read on the net that some people can't use EO oil; oh well so sad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gunk.jpg (37.9 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg Filtering.jpg (40.2 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg Needs filtering.jpg (22.1 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg done filtering.jpg (43.4 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg venting.jpg (33.7 KB, 177 views)
Old 02-04-13, 04:40 PM

Founding Member
Done with the venting process.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg complete 60cc's of tren ace 175mgs a cc.jpg (47.0 KB, 158 views)
Old 02-04-13, 04:48 PM

Founding Member
Revalor process.

I wanted to post this so people have an idea at least on how to make it. If you've made syno into prop, then it's same process pretty much. If you have NO PATIENCE, then step away from the making process; you will fail at it

I know it looks hard to do(and it is at first IMO), but once you've done it a few times(or over 100 times), it will be easy stuff.

If you have any questions, post them here.

Step #4 and #5 is IMO where everyone fucks up due to no patience.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg #1.jpg (116.0 KB, 403 views)
File Type: jpg #2.jpg (99.9 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg #3.jpg (97.4 KB, 349 views)
File Type: jpg #4.jpg (111.9 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg #5.jpg (116.4 KB, 338 views)
Zilla119 and DropSet-Dan like this.
Old 02-05-13, 09:58 AM

Administrator
good info bro. really is a shame i cant even use tren at 100 fucken mg's per week.
Old 02-06-13, 12:55 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
good info bro. really is a shame i cant even use tren at 100 fucken mg's per week.
Too bad so sad
Old 02-21-13, 04:22 PM

Superior Newbie
So I've got 2 Rev200 karts and have the extraction kit. Ive done Fina karts in the past with great results but haven't had the need to do sync so I'm new to the extra steps! Is it worth it to pull a trial and error until I get it down right or just take Est.blockers instead? I respond really well with tren ace so Im on the fence with how to go about it... any advice would be great. thanks
Old 02-21-13, 04:30 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonefishin View Post
So I've got 2 Rev200 karts and have the extraction kit. Ive done Fina karts in the past with great results but haven't had the need to do sync so I'm new to the extra steps! Is it worth it to pull a trial and error until I get it down right or just take Est.blockers instead? I respond really well with tren ace so Im on the fence with how to go about it... any advice would be great. thanks
You'd be an idiot to just make it and NOT take out the ester, not trying to be an ass bro...But take it from me who's well versed in this process. Why take estro blockers when you can extract it???

This is the way I see it...I've posted step by step on how to do it with pics and all. If you still can't figure it out; then don't even try it. I know some people who have just made it like fina pellets and they look like a piece of a fucked up vagina. All because they're too lazy and don't want to take the extra steps.

That's like saying;

"I wanna do steroids but don't wanna inject"

Will you probably fuck it up the first time? Yea probably...But it's crucial extracting out the ester from the revalor 200. You can take all the estro blockers you want, but you will not get good results and will look better if you do it right.

Good luck!
Old 02-21-13, 04:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks man, that's the answer I was looking for. I only asked because I've read other forums about it and have seen some people mention not extracting so I thought I'd ask. Ive never had to do syno myself but like I said before, I have done the fina and it turned out great the first time around... And like mentioned throughout this forum, Fina is nowhere to be found anymore so Im going to have to adapt and overcome.
Old 02-21-13, 04:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Ive got the same kit posted on here... Ive just been waiting... not really sure why?? Probably because Im worried I will fuck it up and have to wait longer. But with what you said earlier about looking like a fucked up vagina, I think Im gonna do a trial and error. Thanks again.
Old 02-21-13, 04:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Thanks man, that's the answer I was looking for. I only asked because I've read other forums about it and have seen some people mention not extracting so I thought I'd ask. Ive never had to do syno myself but like I said before, I have done the fina and it turned out great the first time around... And like mentioned throughout this forum, Fina is nowhere to be found anymore so Im going to have to adapt and overcome.
Yea I finally made my last 4 karts of fina not long ago and just recently bought 10 karts of revalor 200...I've always made my fina and prop(syno)so I'm quite familiar in the process...Making fina from revalor is basically making syno into prop; I just don't use HEET.

I don't give a shit what people say but I just buy the extraction and kits and go from there. It is a pain to make it, no lie. But you need tons of patience to get it right. I'm going to post pics soon as I've made the revalor just like I made the fina. I also use Ethyl Oil which gives me higher concentration per mgs.

My tren is at 175mgs a cc

Just take your time, read this thread and look at my pics on how to do it...You might fuck up the first time or you might not.

Also; make sure you use 2 gallons of distilled water to rinse, NOT 1 gallon....the more the better...and let it air dry for 48hrs at room temp, do NOT bake it like some sites say to do. Let it air dry for 48hrs at room temp.

I'm no newbie to this....My handle might say june of 2012, but I've been here since day one and around the boards since '99;) Basskiller knows his shit to...check out his site.
Old 02-21-13, 05:10 PM

Superior Newbie
Yeah I referenced basskiller for my fina conversion and followed it to the "T". Turned out awesome first attempt! I'm very patient as I don't like wasting money and understand the importance of not fucking it up. I've read on here running tren by itself, tried that and my t-levels dropped below 300...didn't feel like I got as much out of it not running test with it. But man does my body like its test/tren combo...
Old 02-21-13, 05:18 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yeah I referenced basskiller for my fina conversion and followed it to the "T". Turned out awesome first attempt! I'm very patient as I don't like wasting money and understand the importance of not fucking it up. I've read on here running tren by itself, tried that and my t-levels dropped below 300...didn't feel like I got as much out of it not running test with it. But man does my body like its test/tren combo...
Yea I've ran tren by itself and my tests levels were in the same range you mentioned. I ran that cycle for 16wks and now I run cycle for 6 months at a time. My current cycle I'm doing again for 6 months at 525mgs of tren ace a week with no hcg this time(I always run it)and getting blood work done 90 days in and towards end of cycle. I just got done blood work and I've been off for almost 9 months, maybe more.

I only like prop/tren...don't like long esthers.

If you read my posts or log this cycle is an experiment for me(again)to finally for once find out my estrogen issues. Yea I have those issues even just being on tren ace by itself lol...weird.

I learned tons from basskiller, who hasn't right? On making my tren....but I've perfected it through the years I believe....Have eliminated some things here and there and my shit is always nice and clean.

I wish I would of never had my old account deleted because I had some really good posts on my blood work, fina process, syno process, etc...but I'm catching up.

BTW...welcome to the board bro and post more.
Old 02-21-13, 05:31 PM

Superior Newbie
I haven't ran anything in over a year, I had three shoulder surgeries back to back so it's been a while recooperating but now I'm good to go... Needless to say with all the pain meds, ive got some serious water weight to lose. I wish winstrol was more readily avaliable damnit!
Old 02-21-13, 05:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I haven't ran anything in over a year, I had three shoulder surgeries back to back so it's been a while recooperating but now I'm good to go... Needless to say with all the pain meds, ive got some serious water weight to lose. I wish winstrol was more readily avaliable damnit!
You need to drop water, drink 2 gallons of it a day and you will drop water; best diuretic ever. Or go hit the dry sauna for 45mns with 15mns at a time and a 3mn break 4 days a week. Don't take water pills because most of them are filled with garbage and not to mention it will throw your potassium levels way off.

Seems you need to first work on your body a bit before you jump on the AS bro...AS isn't always the answer right away. Get back to training for a month or two naturally then do your thing.
Old 02-21-13, 05:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
You need to drop water, drink 2 gallons of it a day and you will drop water; best diuretic ever. Or go hit the dry sauna for 45mns with 15mns at a time and a 3mn break 4 days a week. Don't take water pills because most of them are filled with garbage and not to mention it will throw your potassium levels way off.

Seems you need to first work on your body a bit before you jump on the AS bro...AS isn't always the answer right away. Get back to training for a month or two naturally then do your thing.
Thanks for the info, I've been doing everything you mentioned except drinking two gallons of water a day. I'll add that into my routine for a few weeks and see how it goes.
Old 02-21-13, 05:55 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Thanks for the info, I've been doing everything you mentioned except drinking two gallons of water a day. I'll add that into my routine for a few weeks and see how it goes.
Ease into it...Shit is hard...I've done it and I swear I piss every damn 10mns lol....
Old 02-21-13, 06:00 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Ease into it...Shit is hard...I've done it and I swear I piss every damn 10mns lol....
What are your thoughts on a test/tren/win cycle?
Old 02-21-13, 06:07 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
What are your thoughts on a test/tren/win cycle?
I personally would never run winny and tren together. Although through out all these years people have said how tren affects your liver values, I've debunked that with actual blood work that I've posted. But then again, tren affects everyone differently.

I assume test would be cyp or enanthate? or Prop?

I know the obvious of a cycle like this, but what would be YOUR purpose for it?
Old 02-23-13, 07:05 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I personally would never run winny and tren together. Although through out all these years people have said how tren affects your liver values, I've debunked that with actual blood work that I've posted. But then again, tren affects everyone differently.

I assume test would be cyp or enanthate? or Prop?

I know the obvious of a cycle like this, but what would be YOUR purpose for it?
Ok so I need a little help here! I just realized I ordered a kit for the Revalor 200 but it didn't come with the Ester remover... (Rookie mistake) I haven't had to do this step since Ive only ever dealt with fina. the site where I got the kit is not working right now... what else can I use to extract the ester? thanks.
Old 02-23-13, 09:50 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Ok so I need a little help here! I just realized I ordered a kit for the Revalor 200 but it didn't come with the Ester remover... (Rookie mistake) I haven't had to do this step since Ive only ever dealt with fina. the site where I got the kit is not working right now... what else can I use to extract the ester? thanks.
Heet...But I don't advise of it...that's just my opinion bro. Or order another bigger kit and make sure you get the estro remover; they usually come with it.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0