SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Converting the new Revalor 200 into Tren Ace

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-13, 12:56 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Heet...But I don't advise of it...that's just my opinion bro. Or order another bigger kit and make sure you get the estro remover; they usually come with it.
Why don't you recommend heet? Most of what I've read says that's the way to go? I like hearing other ppls experience/opinions... also just ordered some Test E/Tren ace/win... just in case I fuck this one up.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-13, 05:38 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonefishin View Post
Why don't you recommend heet? Most of what I've read says that's the way to go? I like hearing other ppls experience/opinions... also just ordered some Test E/Tren ace/win... just in case I fuck this one up.
Quite simple for me bro;

HEET...Google Image Result for http://www.goldeagle.com/images/landing-heet.jpg

I've even read where some idiot used acetone and water to try and remove the estro

benzyl benzoate, propylene glycol are a couple alternatives.

I just buy the kits with the extraction kits or the extraction liquids themselves. Fuck all that nonsense of HEET. My shit has always come out great and have never used HEET.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-13, 08:56 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Heet...But I don't advise of it...that's just my opinion bro. Or order another bigger kit and make sure you get the estro remover; they usually come with it.
Why dont you advise heet? I've been reading up on what to use and the majority of people say to use heet... Just curious why you advise against it.? It's good to get different opinions since everyone reacts different ya know... thanks
Old 02-24-13, 09:00 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Quite simple for me bro;

I've even read where some idiot used acetone and water to try and remove the estro

I just buy the kits with the extraction kits or the extraction liquids themselves. Fuck all that nonsense of HEET. My shit has always come out great and have never used HEET.

ignore last.... So I use benzyl benzoate and benzl alcohol for fina to separate the fillers... is that the same thing? Or do I need something different for the estro?
Old 02-24-13, 11:33 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
ignore last.... So I use benzyl benzoate and benzl alcohol for fina to separate the fillers... is that the same thing? Or do I need something different for the estro?
Can you not buy the estro remover?
Old 02-25-13, 02:38 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Can you not buy the estro remover?
I can, and I will, I just wanted to know why HEET couldn't be used. Still learning about DIY methods. I've always had things readily available so it hasn't ever been an issue... seeing as it's damn near impossible to get certain things it's time to adapt and overcome. Thanks for the education.
Old 02-25-13, 02:39 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Quite simple for me bro;

Nice link by the way... enough said.
Old 02-26-13, 06:26 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I personally would never run winny and tren together. Although through out all these years people have said how tren affects your liver values, I've debunked that with actual blood work that I've posted. But then again, tren affects everyone differently.

I assume test would be cyp or enanthate? or Prop?

I know the obvious of a cycle like this, but what would be YOUR purpose for it?

To answer you question about why I would run these three together, I guess it'd be because I've ran it before and it worked great. It leaned me out fairly quickly and I didn't have the water retention usually associated with the Test E. Imo I retain too much water so If I can take something to eliminate that then Im all for it. The only thing I dont like about it is that when tren is taken, I get a nasty metallic flavor in my mouth and I cough almost instantly and it lasts for about ten minutes. But everytime I've ran these three I've had great results.
Old 02-26-13, 06:40 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
To answer you question about why I would run these three together, I guess it'd be because I've ran it before and it worked great. It leaned me out fairly quickly and I didn't have the water retention usually associated with the Test E. Imo I retain too much water so If I can take something to eliminate that then Im all for it. The only thing I dont like about it is that when tren is taken, I get a nasty metallic flavor in my mouth and I cough almost instantly and it lasts for about ten minutes. But everytime I've ran these three I've had great results.

That's tren for ya

Well if it's worked for you, then good...Why fix something that's not broken.
Old 04-07-13, 03:23 AM
revalor kits

Superior Newbie
I'd really like some input here and i know this topic has been beat to death but here is my concern
Ive did fina for about 2 years roughly 1.5 yrs ago and just ordered 8g kit and 3 carts of revalor 200
the Topgun(reference) website didnt have a 6g kit and it seems you use 20ml oil per cart so I just have to make sure to extract 20ml from the 80ml kit im getting correct?
Also it says its the reval 200s kit but noticed it only comes with 5ml of the ester solubilizer solution as well as the 12g kit only coming with 5ml. Is this 5ml going to extract 3 carts worth of estradiol out completely or do I need to buy more? You would think the kit would come with enough since its sold as a complete kit but at the bottom of the page it has them (estradiol) in 10m and higher varieties?

Next question is about the HEET and crystal method which scares the shit out of me even though HEET is 97-98% methenol I still rather use whats in the kit even though Im not 100% if its NaOH solution or some other chemical used to extract it?
I was VERY good at yielding a very high Tren per cc/ml and have crazy good results using FINA alone but now I can add test cyp into the mix!!!

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT AND THANKS GUYS
Old 04-07-13, 06:30 PM
kit question

Superior Newbie
im asking for your expert/experienced advice on the revalor kits ive been using this site for some time now to research this topic just recently registered though as you can see.
Do you know what the kit uses to break down the E in the revalor 200 kits?... Im NOT gonna use the HEET method as I use that shit in my water/meth injection system. I just want to make sure I get everything in order and havent ordered a kit yet because of this. I finally found and ordered 3 carts of the revalor 200 and def want to get this 20mg E out of it. Ive made probably 10-15 Fina H kits and got very good at it. within 2-3 days I would have a pretty sterile and potent mix Please help and offer your advice and if you know what the 5ml E remover is in the kits and if its enough to cover the 3 carts of revalor? also they didnt have a 6g kit which is what i would normally use for the 3 carts of fina h so since the 8g kit comes with 80ml of oil i just subtract 20ml right?
Old 04-07-13, 06:32 PM

Administrator
vette, i will Ronin know you are asking about this. check back in a bit.
Old 04-07-13, 06:51 PM

Superior Newbie
appreciate it. i did a ton of looking and couldnt really find these answers and want people that have actually home brewed to answer these questions. If he or anyone has just used the little 5ml that comes w kit for 2-3 carts of the rev 200 then thats what i need to know. You would think an 8g kit would come with more than 5ml since that kit is normally used for converting 4 carts, so to me more than 5ml would come with the kit but its quite possible that 5ml is more than enough to remove Estra from more than 4+ carts of rev 200 but I need to be sure as Im super anal about having everything I need prior to converting. thanks again and I cant wait to get back in the game as ive been out for roughly 1.5 yrs and ive lost 20lbs of muscle etc.
Old 04-07-13, 11:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by STSZ06vette View Post
I'd really like some input here and i know this topic has been beat to death but here is my concern
Ive did fina for about 2 years roughly 1.5 yrs ago and just ordered 8g kit and 3 carts of revalor 200
the Topgun(reference) website didnt have a 6g kit and it seems you use 20ml oil per cart so I just have to make sure to extract 20ml from the 80ml kit im getting correct?
Also it says its the reval 200s kit but noticed it only comes with 5ml of the ester solubilizer solution as well as the 12g kit only coming with 5ml. Is this 5ml going to extract 3 carts worth of estradiol out completely or do I need to buy more? You would think the kit would come with enough since its sold as a complete kit but at the bottom of the page it has them (estradiol) in 10m and higher varieties?

Next question is about the HEET and crystal method which scares the shit out of me even though HEET is 97-98% methenol I still rather use whats in the kit even though Im not 100% if its NaOH solution or some other chemical used to extract it?
I was VERY good at yielding a very high Tren per cc/ml and have crazy good results using FINA alone but now I can add test cyp into the mix!!!

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT AND THANKS GUYS

Every kart of revalor or fina pellets makes 200mgs of tren ace no matter how you slice it. If you ordered an 8g kit and have 3 karts, you need one more kart or your stuff will be weak, I mean really weak. They say(on the net) to consider about 3-4% loss in the making of it. It's almost near impossible to yield 100% unless it's pure powder and even then IMO, I don't think you can yield 100% even with powder. I DO NOT USE HEET!! No way.

I get my kits exactly for how many karts I get. It's weird to hear you type that you still get 5mls of the "solution" regardless of what size kit you get. PM if you want and let me know where you're getting the kits at, but I WILL NOT advise you nor direct you to any site. I do this for my own personal use and have been for ten years and I'm pretty much an expert at converting fina, syno and revalor. I'd be more than glad to help you out to the best of my ability on this board for others to learn.

But remember this; If you've never made prop from syno karts, be prepared to crash your shit so I would start with a 2g kit; shit happens and I've done it myself in the beginning. I yield 175mgs of tren ace at 1cc

But I also use 6 karts for a 4g kit and for a ten gram kit I use 14 karts and no it doesn't crash. I have my own method I've developed through the years and it's worked out beautifully

Yes you do extract 20mls of oil per cart but will lose about 1 to 2cc's during the process. Everyone has a different way of making it; i.e....coffee filter, letting drip, whatman(is my favorite, I literally use about 10 whatmans during a conversion).
Old 04-07-13, 11:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
im asking for your expert/experienced advice on the revalor kits ive been using this site for some time now to research this topic just recently registered though as you can see.
Do you know what the kit uses to break down the E in the revalor 200 kits?... Im NOT gonna use the HEET method as I use that shit in my water/meth injection system. I just want to make sure I get everything in order and havent ordered a kit yet because of this. I finally found and ordered 3 carts of the revalor 200 and def want to get this 20mg E out of it. Ive made probably 10-15 Fina H kits and got very good at it. within 2-3 days I would have a pretty sterile and potent mix Please help and offer your advice and if you know what the 5ml E remover is in the kits and if its enough to cover the 3 carts of revalor? also they didnt have a 6g kit which is what i would normally use for the 3 carts of fina h so since the 8g kit comes with 80ml of oil i just subtract 20ml right?
Yes most places on the net jump from a 4g kit to an 8g kit, not sure why. But I just get the 10g kit. I order my conversion kit from a trusted place and they give me exactly the right amount of mixture for the liquids....I just don't trust HEET, some swear by it. But I've done it so many times that I know how to do it with my eyes closed.

I've said it in this thread. MAKING REVALOR 200 and SYNO takes patience and about 2 gallons of distilled water, the more you filter, the better. This takes away the Estro from it. If you have no patience, you're fucked.
Old 04-07-13, 11:51 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
appreciate it. i did a ton of looking and couldnt really find these answers and want people that have actually home brewed to answer these questions. If he or anyone has just used the little 5ml that comes w kit for 2-3 carts of the rev 200 then thats what i need to know. You would think an 8g kit would come with more than 5ml since that kit is normally used for converting 4 carts, so to me more than 5ml would come with the kit but its quite possible that 5ml is more than enough to remove Estra from more than 4+ carts of rev 200 but I need to be sure as Im super anal about having everything I need prior to converting. thanks again and I cant wait to get back in the game as ive been out for roughly 1.5 yrs and ive lost 20lbs of muscle etc.
Whatever you do, don't go making it obvious when ordering the kits where you told me about in your PM. I know the owner since I've ordered so much from him and even to me, he's still hesitant lol.

He's a good guy but keep those kinds of people far away from you. He's legit and some other guy out of Columbus OH is as well. Maverick(I refuse to mention the owners name)likes to bash the guy I know personally from Columbus OH because at one point he had issues but worked through them. At the end of the day man, they all use the same shit, packaging is different and price is very similar.

What sets everyone apart is customer service and how fast you get your shit and let's not forget, if they give your info the the LEO's.

As to why I have my stuff shipped to another city(3hrs away)under a different name and pick it up then. Don't be a fool like I've known some people and be lazy and NOT take out the Estro and take estro blockers; plain stupid. Do it right and you will love it. I keep saying I'm going to post pics and have not and that's my fault. But I posted a step by step process.
Old 04-08-13, 12:57 AM
thanks

Superior Newbie
PM sent! and thanks for replying
Old 04-08-13, 01:07 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
PM sent! and thanks for replying
If you want a higher yield, you need to go with Ethy Oil, period. But not everyone reacts good to it. Some get really bad rashes and shti. I was fine and love...I've even used a slin pin just to call out peoples BS and that's how thin it is and doesn't crash. I only use EO oil, that's it....Like water and yiled highers. I can add more karts and come out with mgs per cc.
Old 04-08-13, 01:22 AM

Superior Newbie
well i do fine with the oils that come in the kits which i thought is usually sesamee oil. i know of some test cyp that is 20% test cyp, benzyl benzoate 20%, benzyl alcohol 2%, and sesamee oil 58%
Old 04-08-13, 01:28 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
well i do fine with the oils that come in the kits which i thought is usually sesamee oil. i know of some test cyp that is 20% test cyp, benzyl benzoate 20%, benzyl alcohol 2%, and sesamee oil 58%
You will do "fine"

But most places now offer EO oil..best way to go IMO but not all can handle it due to allergic reactions from it. I just love EO oil because it's like water and yields higher concentrations.
Old 04-22-13, 04:42 PM

Superior Newbie
Pardon my ignorance.
I have gone through this thread a dozen times and still have some questions.
In reference to "fill the cup 1/2" from the top" I suppose you mean distilled water?
I gather that the water dripping into the mixture causes the trenbolone to crystallize, thereby creating a solid which is not water soluble. This is why you can rinse with so much distilled water?

From your step by step, I will be left with powdered trenbolone.
Am I then to use a standard Finaplix conversion kit to make the usable product?
I have a leftover tren kit so that is easy enough.

Thanks for your time.
Old 04-23-13, 09:12 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by drswade View Post
Pardon my ignorance.
I have gone through this thread a dozen times and still have some questions.
In reference to "fill the cup 1/2" from the top" I suppose you mean distilled water?
I gather that the water dripping into the mixture causes the trenbolone to crystallize, thereby creating a solid which is not water soluble. This is why you can rinse with so much distilled water?

From your step by step, I will be left with powdered trenbolone.
Am I then to use a standard Finaplix conversion kit to make the usable product?
I have a leftover tren kit so that is easy enough.

Thanks for your time.
No worries...That's why I posted this thread due to many people freaking out on the process since Fina is not sold anymore, but being replaced by revalor 200.

If anyone has ever converted Syno into prop, it's basically same process but this revalor is a tad bit more complexed....And when I say complexed, I mean having a bit more patience.

Your post is correct. I use 2 gallons and have used 3 gallons of distilled water, but 2 gallons is more than enough IMO.

But you have it figured out

I've done both in the fridge and being set outside during normal room temp and I find that the fridge just makes it easier on the crystallization process, I'm sure the cold temp has something to do with it...I'm not a chem wizard by any means, but room temp does tend to "drip" faster....BUT...the finished powder tends to be a bit more "mushy" not as hard like having it from the fridge.

I don't think this messes up the fina nor it compromises it either.

Hope you understand wtf I just posted...I'm exhausted right now...Let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be sure to help out.

Remember, what I post is simply MY OWN experience of converting and fucking up the process enough to have mastered, well at least for me. Currently I've made the conversion of 175mg's a CC
Old 04-23-13, 09:25 PM

Founding Member
EVERYONE PLEASE POST HERE YOUR QUESTIONS

I get tons of PM's and I hate to answer each and every one of you individually BECAUSE, each of you have a different issue. So if we post them here, people would read them and hopefully you members would one day figure it out.

STOP STRESSING over the HEET shit, seriously. If you can get a KIT that has the estro remover(which you can, trust me)....YOU DO NOT NEED HEET IMO.

No baking is needed as well, STOP THE BAKING....I've clearly have laid it out for all of you to do...I have not though posted my final making of the revalor and I apologize but my career and family and being in other states, my training is more important right now. I need to get the pics uploaded in hopes to help more of you.

I thought by posting the process from start to finish would suffice.
Old 04-23-13, 10:41 PM

Superior Newbie
kits use cottonseed oil and NaOH for the ester remover...any thoughts on using NaOH as some say it strips important esters from the Fina and we dont want that?? if you have been using whatever E remover comes in the kits wouldnt you say it was probably NaOH?? and you still had great results? thanks
Old 04-23-13, 10:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Also these posts by various people ---you need to know exactly what that oestrogen solvent is. If it's just NaOH and you get things wrong then you'll end up with test base instead of test prop."
"This time I made an estro solubilizer that I made using aahep's recipe and got 90% yield (1 iteration). Been using it for a week and I'm guessing no excess estro--I'm not even holding water."

Any thoughts ?
Old 04-23-13, 11:06 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
kits use cottonseed oil and NaOH for the ester remover...any thoughts on using NaOH as some say it strips important esters from the Fina and we dont want that?? if you have been using whatever E remover comes in the kits wouldnt you say it was probably NaOH?? and you still had great results? thanks
The kits I order come with and Estro remover and I do not know exactly what the chemicals are, but I do trust them enough to know they are legit. Mavs is good, but what you need to understand here with all these kit companies; is the verbage.

Estro remover

Estro stabilizer

NaOH

HEET

They all practically do the same and IMO, it's a matter of preference on what you want. I am not CHEMICALLY inclined so if someone throws at me chem shit, I am going to be a at responding, sorry. I think people are making this more complicated than it is.

It's NOT THAT hard. You strip the estro and you have your product. Now how you strip it? Well we have several ways of doing it. But if you think about it, same damn chemical at the end of the day that strips it. Just called something else or a different brand or different kit company. If you want higher yields, you need EO plain and simple.

You just can't get high yields with grape seed, cotton, etc...Not anymore these days. EO can hold the chemical with no crashing. Not sure the chemical reason behind it, but it works wonders. But some if not most can not handle EO oils and get rashes, blisters, etc.

Quote:
Also these posts by various people ---you need to know exactly what that oestrogen solvent is. If it's just NaOH and you get things wrong then you'll end up with test base instead of test prop."
"This time I made an estro solubilizer that I made using aahep's recipe and got 90% yield (1 iteration). Been using it for a week and I'm guessing no excess estro--I'm not even holding water."

Any thoughts ?
Thoughts? /\

Well here are my thoughts on this.

Some people like myself will hold water no matter what you take. Some people can take Dbol and not hold water(just using that as an example)

What I am saying is that what works for others or myself, may or may not work for you. Some people like you have posted about IMO, just get too technical when it's so simple to make. If you are ordering kits with no estro remover, then you're ordering the wrong kit; period.

Terminology on these sites will fuck with peoples minds as you can see. Mavs and most are nothing but rip offs as to why people will make their own estro remover. These companies will sell you "kits" but oh wait, no estro remover or it's NOT complete?!?!?!? wtf

I don't give out sites of where I order from, but google kits with EO oils and you will find some. The company I use are very methodical on what they use, how they pack it and very precise on how they label their stuff. They also use ONLY EO oils for higher concentrations.

You're issues is this;

I'm telling you one thing, then you read another, then something else:panic::panic::panic::panic:

No wonder you're like wtf:ninja:

If you can somehow process my thread, you will be fine. I've been making fina into tren and syno into prop for 8yrs now and I've made quite a bit in my time, and now revalor 200.
Old 05-06-13, 10:53 AM

Superior Newbie
Heet is nothing like naoh. They are way different processes, but why bother buying a estro kit when all it is is supersaturated naoh aka Lye ..aka sodium hydroxide. And using it with syno doesn't give you test base but a mixture of test base and prop depending on how long you use it. What really pis*es me off is this reminds me of the days when their was a kit for sale from Dazed or whatever his name was? Nobody would let his secret out that he used naoh and swear it was something different. These are the same idiots who tell us to never put something in our body that we aren't sure of, that tell us the kits are a mystery, its chemistry and the knowledge of how to do it ourselves and correctly needs to be free. just my 2 cents
Old 05-06-13, 11:06 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
The kits I order come with and Estro remover and I do not know exactly what the chemicals are, but I do trust them enough to know they are legit. Mavs is good, but what you need to understand here with all these kit companies; is the verbage.

Estro remover

Estro stabilizer

NaOH

HEET

They all practically do the same and IMO, it's a matter of preference on what you want. I am not CHEMICALLY inclined so if someone throws at me chem shit, I am going to be a at responding, sorry. I think people are making this more complicated than it is.

It's NOT THAT hard. You strip the estro and you have your product. Now how you strip it? Well we have several ways of doing it. But if you think about it, same damn chemical at the end of the day Thoughts? /\

If you can somehow process my thread, you will be fine. I've been making fina into tren and syno into prop for 8yrs now and I've made quite a bit in my time, and now revalor 200.

Sorry, not to sound rude, but if you have been doing syno conversions for 8 years and think that-- heet- and naoh aka estrosolubolizer are the same- than you have apparently didn't research conversion much. Heet does not strip the ester. You merely add everything to the heet and when you add water dropwise- the most abundant chemical will crystallize first and since theirs more prop or more tren that anything else... It crystallizes first. THan you do this many more times etc. Heet is safe also, probably moreso than naoh.
Old 05-08-13, 03:43 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleabag711 View Post
Sorry, not to sound rude, but if you have been doing syno conversions for 8 years and think that-- heet- and naoh aka estrosolubolizer are the same- than you have apparently didn't research conversion much. Heet does not strip the ester. You merely add everything to the heet and when you add water dropwise- the most abundant chemical will crystallize first and since theirs more prop or more tren that anything else... It crystallizes first. THan you do this many more times etc. Heet is safe also, probably moreso than naoh.
I don't use HEET, never have never will. I'm perfectly fine using the kits I've been getting for years and my stuff comes out pretty and well dosed.

What I was trying to convey to some newbies here is that it's the wording on some of these kit sites that throws people off. I never said they're all the same because I know they're not.

But thanks for pointing out what I've already posted on the conversion.

I'm no chem wizard and I could care less. My stuff comes out clean, dosed wonderfully and no issues in 8 plus years.
Old 05-08-13, 05:47 PM

Superior Newbie
ok my apologies on that friend. on a different note Back in 1997 or so. people were crushing the pellets up (synovex) and putting in ice trays in a freezer with diethyl ether. after freezing. supposedly the estrogen would be at top as a yellow substance. Would be interesting to try.
Old 05-09-13, 05:50 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleabag711 View Post
ok my apologies on that friend. on a different note Back in 1997 or so. people were crushing the pellets up (synovex) and putting in ice trays in a freezer with diethyl ether. after freezing. supposedly the estrogen would be at top as a yellow substance. Would be interesting to try.
No worries.

But go ahead and do the freezer stuff and get back to me on that one lol...The shit people try to make a simple product is fucking amazing.
Old 05-23-13, 05:48 PM

Superior Newbie
Anyone know if the dissolving solution is a mix of BA and BB Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate???
Im done fucking around with BS kits and found a place to get most everything separately so I just need to know if the dissolving solution for the carts is a 50/50 mix of this combination or is it mostly BB and just a little BA? Thanks. My experiment didnt go so well and it may have been due to the Kits crappy quality and possibly incorrect dissolving solution as unlike Fina that used to filter just fine through a coffee filter this instead wouldnt pass and just pooled together sitting on top of the coffee filter leaving a shit ton of the glues and binders. and idk about everyone else but i think its best to make 1 cart at a time instead of 2 or more like I tried. just my .2 cents but hopefully someone can shed some light on this and I can get away from the crappy kits out there.
Old 05-23-13, 07:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Converting finaplix into Crystal Tren

this seems spot on!
something missing from Ronins post that included the pics from the kit he ordered was what to do after you have the fina powder. What do you do once you have the powder? Simply add the powder and oil together and filter>? that just doesnt seem right to me. Its like you would need to mix the final powder and magic solution of BA and BB together and filter THEN add to OIL and possibly filter again? those .pdf documents arent the best guides for this it seems and leaves out some important questions/steps to be followed because I followed those .pdf pictures perfectly and still wasted two carts worth which really pissed me off. I did the fridge method and everything. it was almost as if I needed more of the dissolving solution than what came with my 4g R kit
I figured out that the kit came with either 8 or 10ml of "magic solution" with 5% BA and 95% BB ratio so that will help me piece together my own damn kit.
Old 05-26-13, 03:50 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Anyone know if the dissolving solution is a mix of BA and BB Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate???
Im done fucking around with BS kits and found a place to get most everything separately so I just need to know if the dissolving solution for the carts is a 50/50 mix of this combination or is it mostly BB and just a little BA? Thanks. My experiment didnt go so well and it may have been due to the Kits crappy quality and possibly incorrect dissolving solution as unlike Fina that used to filter just fine through a coffee filter this instead wouldnt pass and just pooled together sitting on top of the coffee filter leaving a shit ton of the glues and binders. and idk about everyone else but i think its best to make 1 cart at a time instead of 2 or more like I tried. just my .2 cents but hopefully someone can shed some light on this and I can get away from the crappy kits out there.
Are you trying to make fina or revalor into fina? Sorry If I'm not understanding here due to your recent questions. Fina is such a simple process bro. I'm not chemically inclined on chems and ratios. So all of my kits have been coming to me from this one site who IMO, would have never known of them unless I got a private invite(Please don't PM me, I will not give site out)...

Back to topic;

I've made 10 karts at a time; yes it's more of a pain on the ass to do and overall percentage of potency per cc, diminishes more. It's all in preference IMO on how much people want to make.

Fina is super simple;

crush pellets, dump into solution to dissolve for about 48hrs, then add all oil from kit except 3cc's....let sit for 3-4 days for gunk to drop....pull oil without disturbing the gunk....and last but not least(this is a mother fucker)...filter the gunk; YES I SAID THAT But I'm not losing tren in the process

Now after all that has been filtered into new bottle, I don't bake, boil water, etc....I use a shit load of filters.

Quote:
Converting finaplix into Crystal Tren

this seems spot on!
something missing from Ronins post that included the pics from the kit he ordered was what to do after you have the fina powder. What do you do once you have the powder? Simply add the powder and oil together and filter>? that just doesnt seem right to me. Its like you would need to mix the final powder and magic solution of BA and BB together and filter THEN add to OIL and possibly filter again? those .pdf documents arent the best guides for this it seems and leaves out some important questions/steps to be followed because I followed those .pdf pictures perfectly and still wasted two carts worth which really pissed me off. I did the fridge method and everything. it was almost as if I needed more of the dissolving solution than what came with my 4g R kit
I figured out that the kit came with either 8 or 10ml of "magic solution" with 5% BA and 95% BB ratio so that will help me piece together my own damn kit.
Bro...It's not fucking hard; seriously. However, I did post and have said numerous times. MOST newbies and even people who have done conversions are going to fuck up quite a few times; typically always the first. It sucks and I've been there done that. But those pics, my instructions, etc..Is how it's done.

If you can't figure it out, then don't know what to tell you. Not trying to be an ass by most either. From your PM's and who you get your KITS from. I already told you my opinion on them. The other ones you also talked about Columbus Ohio, I know them personally (and ordered from them for over 3yrs, but since have changed kit supplier). I somehow honestly got lucky with my current provider.
Old 05-26-13, 09:51 PM

Superior Newbie
not that it matters anymore but for a regular fina kit you used coffee filter step with dissolved solution and oil mix? back to revalor kit though since thats what is important right now--after (whenever) i finally get powder from doing the washing and fridge method etc and end up with nothing but flaky powder stuck to the coffee filter im asking what to do next. Simply add the powder to oil bottle and mix and then filter into sterile pressurized vial?

I appreciate all the info and help thus far and im doing my best to not get frustrated but its difficult especially since Ive done SO MANY REGULAR FINA conversions with NO issues what so ever and im pissed at myself for wasting two karts when I should have attempted 1 to start. But since that Top Gun website is complete trash with its incomplete kits and inaccurate measurements which i believe played a big role in why I my shit would NOT turn into powder even after letting it sit for 4 whole days to dry.
Old 05-27-13, 04:59 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
not that it matters anymore but for a regular fina kit you used coffee filter step with dissolved solution and oil mix? back to revalor kit though since thats what is important right now--after (whenever) i finally get powder from doing the washing and fridge method etc and end up with nothing but flaky powder stuck to the coffee filter im asking what to do next. Simply add the powder to oil bottle and mix and then filter into sterile pressurized vial?

I appreciate all the info and help thus far and im doing my best to not get frustrated but its difficult especially since Ive done SO MANY REGULAR FINA conversions with NO issues what so ever and im pissed at myself for wasting two karts when I should have attempted 1 to start. But since that Top Gun website is complete trash with its incomplete kits and inaccurate measurements which i believe played a big role in why I my shit would NOT turn into powder even after letting it sit for 4 whole days to dry.
I've never used the coffee filter; never. I told you that I even filter the tren ace gunk. It takes a shitload of time and honestly, quite a pain. I enjoy it and knowing I'm doing everything I can to save my tren

I WILL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME BRO....FINA CONVERSION FROM KARTS, WHICH IS TREN ACE(FINAPLIX).....IS NOT THE SAME AS CONVERTING SYNOVEX(WHICH IS PROP) OR REVALOR 200(ONCE DONE CORRECTLY, YOU HAVE TREN ACE).

Ok done with rant.

I also don't use the fridge method and I'm almost certain I've posted I don't. The reason for the fridge is to harden up the residue with little to no humidity, as opposed to sitting out in room temp. The fridge typically makes a nice clean cold dry powder; I just don't buy into that. Unless you live in a house or a room that has no central AC or even an AC unit and you don't keep all hot and shitty, you will be fine with room temp dry, but takes longer.
Old 05-29-13, 04:06 PM

Founding Member
Might have to give this a shot one day... Fina was easy as could be, I always stayed away from syno cause I didn't have the patience to mess with it and for my time and money i always thought it cheaper just to buy prop. But now that fina-h is out i may have to give it a shot.

Really good info in this post!
Old 05-29-13, 07:24 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg2701 View Post
Might have to give this a shot one day... Fina was easy as could be, I always stayed away from syno cause I didn't have the patience to mess with it and for my time and money i always thought it cheaper just to buy prop. But now that fina-h is out i may have to give it a shot.

Really good info in this post!
It's cheaper to make prop from syno. Been there done that.

Not to mention, you know what's in the bottle. That to me has no price.
Old 06-12-13, 02:43 AM

Superior Newbie
I know this has been beaten into the ground and Im new to this so any advice will help. I just did my first conversion as an experiment with one cart of revo 200. I did it before reading all this and I apparently made every possible mistake. I didnt use a kit, I bought everything separately. I used HEET and made a solubilizer made from 4g of NaOH and 100ml of water. When I mixed in NaOH H2O mix it instantly crystallized, I let it sit for an hour anyway and then mixed another 500ml of water in. I filtered that solution a couple times but it seemed to get all the crystals out the first time around. I used a different filter the second time and didnt seem to get anything out of it. I used about 1-1.5 gallons of water to filter it but I almost feel like I lost some yield when I filtered it. I did also bake it at the lowest possible temp which was about 150. I ended up with exactly 1g, which I should've had closer to 2. Here's a pic of what it ended up looking like. Aside from the obvious, where did I go wrong? I really prefer to do things as DIY as possible mostly for knowledge's sake. Ill probably buy a kit and try it again to not waste any more money but would like any info possible to help next time I want to do it the most cost effective way. Much appreciated guys.
Old 06-12-13, 10:06 PM

Superior Newbie
I'm NEW to this board(But I have been doing synovex-H and Fina conversions since 1999... up until a couple years back... raws are far better(easier too, but also better.. if you have top notch raws))

OP, Your 'method' is right on the money except for one detail...(I'll hold off on that detail for now, because I want to make sure that I'm understanding you clearly before I say that this detail is 'off'... because I could have missed it somewhere in the post... You obviously know what you are doing!! and your finished product looks GREAT!!!)
I'll also add this little piece of info... I was a chem major in college(was actually planning on going into pharmaceutical research... and decided, for my own ethical reasons, that I didn't want to be associated with the scum that is Big Pharma!!!) I did, however, go through the schooling, and have a VERY thorough educational background in chem, as well as Real World chem experience(MANY years!)

That being said,(and, if you would like to pm me regarding this, feel free... I want to clear this up in my mind, and if it is as I'm thinking, I would like to clear it up for you as well... there's far more potential than what you are reaping from this conversion...)

The 'estro remover', explain to me what you are doing with this, in order to remove the estradiol from the solution of tren ace/estradiol, and solvents.. The HEET method is 'partial crystallization'(using the cold distilled water.. as you have shown you have a full grasp on... even though you aren't using the HEET method). Is that also how you are using the 'estro remover'?(The same way as is done in the HEET method.... only, with 'estro remover' instead?)(this is where I missed something you had written...), if so, how many times are you doing the partial crystallization?
Also, how are you 'harvesting' the tren ace once you have done the crystallization?(I ask this because it tends to be VERY 'sticky' and is nearly impossible to get it off the glassware to a high enough degree, that you aren't losing a significant amount of your tren.

OP, if you would clear me up on those questions I would greatly appreciate it.... I think that, unless I missed something completely, in your write up, it's possible for you to get a much better yield, as well as purity of product(meaning tren ace... without ANY estradiol still in it)
Old 06-13-13, 07:46 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirus1987 View Post
I know this has been beaten into the ground and Im new to this so any advice will help. I just did my first conversion as an experiment with one cart of revo 200. I did it before reading all this and I apparently made every possible mistake. I didnt use a kit, I bought everything separately. I used HEET and made a solubilizer made from 4g of NaOH and 100ml of water. When I mixed in NaOH H2O mix it instantly crystallized, I let it sit for an hour anyway and then mixed another 500ml of water in. I filtered that solution a couple times but it seemed to get all the crystals out the first time around. I used a different filter the second time and didnt seem to get anything out of it. I used about 1-1.5 gallons of water to filter it but I almost feel like I lost some yield when I filtered it. I did also bake it at the lowest possible temp which was about 150. I ended up with exactly 1g, which I should've had closer to 2. Here's a pic of what it ended up looking like. Aside from the obvious, where did I go wrong? I really prefer to do things as DIY as possible mostly for knowledge's sake. Ill probably buy a kit and try it again to not waste any more money but would like any info possible to help next time I want to do it the most cost effective way. Much appreciated guys.
I have no clue wtf that is or how that happened; that sucks.

I really don't understand why people are not ordering kits or not being able to find a good reliable company who has them; GOOGLE it.

My GUESS is that you ruined it when you used the HEET. Either not enough or too much. As I've mentioned before. I'm far from a chemist nor do I like science; I learned my process through tons of reading stuff from the boards and experimenting more than enough to have made the process, simple as apple pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
I'm NEW to this board(But I have been doing synovex-H and Fina conversions since 1999... up until a couple years back... raws are far better(easier too, but also better.. if you have top notch raws))

OP, Your 'method' is right on the money except for one detail...(I'll hold off on that detail for now, because I want to make sure that I'm understanding you clearly before I say that this detail is 'off'... because I could have missed it somewhere in the post... You obviously know what you are doing!! and your finished product looks GREAT!!!)
I'll also add this little piece of info... I was a chem major in college(was actually planning on going into pharmaceutical research... and decided, for my own ethical reasons, that I didn't want to be associated with the scum that is Big Pharma!!!) I did, however, go through the schooling, and have a VERY thorough educational background in chem, as well as Real World chem experience(MANY years!)

That being said,(and, if you would like to pm me regarding this, feel free... I want to clear this up in my mind, and if it is as I'm thinking, I would like to clear it up for you as well... there's far more potential than what you are reaping from this conversion...)

The 'estro remover', explain to me what you are doing with this, in order to remove the estradiol from the solution of tren ace/estradiol, and solvents.. The HEET method is 'partial crystallization'(using the cold distilled water.. as you have shown you have a full grasp on... even though you aren't using the HEET method). Is that also how you are using the 'estro remover'?(The same way as is done in the HEET method.... only, with 'estro remover' instead?)(this is where I missed something you had written...), if so, how many times are you doing the partial crystallization?
Also, how are you 'harvesting' the tren ace once you have done the crystallization?(I ask this because it tends to be VERY 'sticky' and is nearly impossible to get it off the glassware to a high enough degree, that you aren't losing a significant amount of your tren.

OP, if you would clear me up on those questions I would greatly appreciate it.... I think that, unless I missed something completely, in your write up, it's possible for you to get a much better yield, as well as purity of product(meaning tren ace... without ANY estradiol still in it)
Not to be an ass man, but I'm not going to explain myself AGAIN when I have clearly posted hundreds(literally)of times on how exactly to convert reva.

Since you have so much to share, why don't you post it in this thread for others to read Everyone seems to have a couple of methods on how this process should be done. I know one way, you seem to know another way; so post away.

If kits ever become obsolete, then I will be forced to make my own solution(s). Until that millennium comes, I'm alright

And btw;

If you still can't understand wtf I've posted, don't know what to tell you.
Old 06-19-13, 06:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Revalor process.

I wanted to post this so people have an idea at least on how to make it. If you've made syno into prop, then it's same process pretty much. If you have NO PATIENCE, then step away from the making process; you will fail at it

I know it looks hard to do(and it is at first IMO), but once you've done it a few times(or over 100 times), it will be easy stuff.

If you have any questions, post them here.

Step #4 and #5 is IMO where everyone fucks up due to no patience.
Thanks for the pics. This helps a lot; screwed up two carts on my first run. When I went to filter and rinse, it looked like globs of white glue. How much water are you using to drip to form the crystals? From the pics looks like about 8 oz or so.
This is the plan for next time:
2 carts revalor 200 2unit kit with ester solution.
Dissolve pellets
Syringe filter instead of coffee filter
Add solution and let sit for 1 hour
Drip 8 oz of distilled water into solution over 30 mins in refrigerator and let sit for another 30 min in refrigerator
Filter with painter’s cap and rinse with 2 gallons of distilled water
Let dry
Am I close this time? Any help is appreciated…
Old 06-21-13, 12:05 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by overburdened View Post

Have you ever heard of tren F? it's ronin's special brew. basically you get rid of all the tren in the product and leave behind just the estrogen.

his tren F has worked wonders for him over the past few years. he holds tons of water, has zero tren sides, and never achieves that hard "tren look" even with a clean diet. yup, his tren F is the real deal I tell ya!
Old 06-21-13, 02:22 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
Have you ever heard of tren F? it's ronin's special brew. basically you get rid of all the tren in the product and leave behind just the estrogen.

his tren F has worked wonders for him over the past few years. he holds tons of water, has zero tren sides, and never achieves that hard "tren look" even with a clean diet. yup, his tren F is the real deal I tell ya!
Lol lol lol.
Old 06-21-13, 06:40 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

I actually lol...but don't be a tool and fuck up the thread:slap: do it on another thread.
Old 06-21-13, 06:44 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyFinger View Post
Thanks for the pics. This helps a lot; screwed up two carts on my first run. When I went to filter and rinse, it looked like globs of white glue. How much water are you using to drip to form the crystals? From the pics looks like about 8 oz or so.
This is the plan for next time:
2 carts revalor 200 2unit kit with ester solution.
Dissolve pellets
Syringe filter instead of coffee filter
Add solution and let sit for 1 hour
Drip 8 oz of distilled water into solution over 30 mins in refrigerator and let sit for another 30 min in refrigerator
Filter with painter’s cap and rinse with 2 gallons of distilled water
Let dry
Am I close this time? Any help is appreciated…
Not trying to be an ass...but I've posted how it should be done; several times. But your method seems fine except I do a few things differently.
Old 07-17-13, 12:56 AM

Superior Newbie
so i have been trying to convert rev, i tried once and failed then tried again and got a yeild of about 2.5 g from 2 karts really shitty and i dont think i even did it properly my crystals where white. I have been following basskiller convert for syno and using heat and lye for the estro.

1st question. when i drip water into the solution it looks like a layered cake with frothy thick stuff on top heet in the middle and milky heet on the bottom is this what it is supposed to look like?

2nd question. when i dissolve it in heet and filter the binders and filler there is not anything left in the filter to see with the naked eye is that how it should be?

3rd question. if i wanted to use dissolvent formula insterad of heet how much would i use for 2 karts or 4 gram.

i love this thread and appreciate any and all respnses
Old 07-26-13, 07:01 AM

Superior Newbie
^^ I didnt use HEET but after the water drip process you could def tell the bottom 2-3 of the cup was the solid matter that crystalized(whitish color) and the rest was water (fairly clear). HOWEVER when i went to dry that mix out after doing the washing method with mix in a coffee filter....I never could get the mix to DRY out...not even after 4 days so something went wrong...only thing I can think of is a very small amount of oil (from the kit) made its way into the mix after filtering prior to water dripping in the fridge method....i figure even a tiny bit of oil would not allow the mix to dry OUT and crystalize....i did Ronins process step by step but also felt like my kit was OFF on the amounts of the "magic solution" because I had a VERY hard time getting the pellets to dissolve and filter...NOT LIKE a reg FINA kit that filtered just fine through a coffee filter minus a small amount of Gunk....BTW this was my first Revalor experiment with 2 karts...should have used 1 to start like Everyone said but since I had done so many Fina conversions in the past I didnt think this would be that hard...
STILL some one please answer this directly without being a smart ass as NOBODY has clearly done so...
AFTER you end up with the dry crystals/Powder can you just add your carrier oil and filter into sterile vial and thats it or treat it like a regular Fina kit....it seems like you would just add your carrier oil and filter and your done because you already broke down all the chemicals and shouldnt have to break it down any further correct?
Thank you and for the record IM DONE WITH KITS ALL TOGETHER...some of you on here keep saying "GOOGLE" it and trust me its NOT that easy...i google searched for a good 6 hrs and could only Find Mavricks which looks to be GONE as of this writing...so various other sites found by googling will allow me to piece my OWN BULK DIY kit far cheaper and I'll know 100% that my measurements are spot on...
Old 07-26-13, 11:03 AM

Administrator
LOL, this thread has gone WAY over Ronins head at this point.
Old 08-21-13, 04:01 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
LOL, this thread has gone WAY over Ronins head at this point.
not at all bro lol

more like the members are making it harder than it is.

Last edited by rado; 08-21-13 at 04:06 AM.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0