SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Converting the new Revalor 200 into Tren Ace

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-13, 03:06 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by STSZ06vette View Post
^^ I didnt use HEET but after the water drip process you could def tell the bottom 2-3 of the cup was the solid matter that crystalized(whitish color) and the rest was water (fairly clear). HOWEVER when i went to dry that mix out after doing the washing method with mix in a coffee filter....I never could get the mix to DRY out...not even after 4 days so something went wrong...only thing I can think of is a very small amount of oil (from the kit) made its way into the mix after filtering prior to water dripping in the fridge method....i figure even a tiny bit of oil would not allow the mix to dry OUT and crystalize....i did Ronins process step by step but also felt like my kit was OFF on the amounts of the "magic solution" because I had a VERY hard time getting the pellets to dissolve and filter...NOT LIKE a reg FINA kit that filtered just fine through a coffee filter minus a small amount of Gunk....BTW this was my first Revalor experiment with 2 karts...should have used 1 to start like Everyone said but since I had done so many Fina conversions in the past I didnt think this would be that hard...
STILL some one please answer this directly without being a smart ass as NOBODY has clearly done so...
AFTER you end up with the dry crystals/Powder can you just add your carrier oil and filter into sterile vial and thats it or treat it like a regular Fina kit....it seems like you would just add your carrier oil and filter and your done because you already broke down all the chemicals and shouldnt have to break it down any further correct?
Thank you and for the record IM DONE WITH KITS ALL TOGETHER...some of you on here keep saying "GOOGLE" it and trust me its NOT that easy...i google searched for a good 6 hrs and could only Find Mavricks which looks to be GONE as of this writing...so various other sites found by googling will allow me to piece my OWN BULK DIY kit far cheaper and I'll know 100% that my measurements are spot on...

after you have dry crystals, yes you can...dry crystals is the key...not moist or any other shit Hope that wasn't smart ass enough for you lol.

people..........this thread and conversion is not that hard; come on. if you follow my detailed, or better yet picture process....you'll be fine
staysemper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-13, 08:40 PM

Superior Newbie
Apologies for the "necro-post" I do have a question, however. My box of Rev-200 has 10 doses, each one yields 200mg tren and 20mg estro.

OP, your extraction process is to separate the 2 compounds. However will there be a loss of tren through this process? If so I should probably get my hands on more than 1 box of the Rev?

Thanks in advance,
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-14, 10:20 AM

Superior Newbie
Thanks for all the info guys! I can seem to only find 100 packs rev, but still seems with it. Going to try to get everything ordered and follow step by step what has been posted.
Old 01-04-14, 10:26 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
after you have dry crystals, yes you can...dry crystals is the key...not moist or any other shit Hope that wasn't smart ass enough for you lol.

people..........this thread and conversion is not that hard; come on. if you follow my detailed, or better yet picture process....you'll be fine
You're right, it doesn't sound hard, but I haven't done it before so it's new. Shit, if I lived near you I would pay for a training session! :thumb:

That said, now I'm am just writing down the steps so it is easier for me to follow, finding/shopping for the stuff, then waiting.
Old 01-06-14, 07:13 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannical View Post
Apologies for the "necro-post" I do have a question, however. My box of Rev-200 has 10 doses, each one yields 200mg tren and 20mg estro.

OP, your extraction process is to separate the 2 compounds. However will there be a loss of tren through this process? If so I should probably get my hands on more than 1 box of the Rev?

Thanks in advance,
There's been rumors stating it's about a 3-4% loss during conversion for years now. Who really knows? I can tell you that no matter the amount it is, people would still make it if they could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staysemper View Post
You're right, it doesn't sound hard, but I haven't done it before so it's new. Shit, if I lived near you I would pay for a training session! :thumb:

That said, now I'm am just writing down the steps so it is easier for me to follow, finding/shopping for the stuff, then waiting.
Agreed!

Easier to do when you've had years of doing/making it:thumb: I remember fucking up a few times and I've done that as well in recent years. It sucks for sure lol
Old 01-16-14, 10:56 PM

Founding Member
EVERYONE!

If you can't follow these steps/directions from this thread, what makes you think that you'll understand my reply to your PM?

Please stop the pms.

Then don't make it or buy it already made.
Old 02-26-14, 08:49 PM

Founding Member
March 1st is this weekend but will start the following. Just making 150ccs of tren at 200mgs a cc. Need to get more mast, and I will. Then I'll start the test mast first and add tren later; well maybe. If not I'll save for next cycle.

I've crushed 2 fina/revalor karts. I don't like using the bowl to crush it as you can see the residue and have to scrape off. I have over 30 filters; IMO you can never filter enough.

Now comes the time to be patient
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-02-26 21.43.18.jpg (96.0 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-02-26 21.43.50.jpg (91.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-02-26 21.44.26.jpg (97.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-02-26 21.44.59.jpg (137.1 KB, 63 views)
DSR97 likes this.
Old 03-07-14, 09:29 PM

Superior Newbie
Quick question, Is it normal for the rinse water to turn white and milky? I feel like some of the tren got through and started crystalize or it's the estro crystallizing. I freaked out, had to make sure my filter was not torn.
Old 03-22-14, 05:27 PM

Superior Newbie
ok i have a question about synovex, and revalor!! need answered asap!! how much NAOH to use per cart of synovex(2000mg of testosterone p, 200mg estradiol)? I need to know because i want to get it just right so when its done i dont overkill it or underkill it with naoh. a response would be great guys!!
Old 05-14-14, 01:38 AM

Superior Newbie
IM FOLLOWING YOUR STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE THE REVALOR 200 BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO MAKE IT WITHOUT A KIT WHAT SUPPLYS WOULD I NEED TO BUY AS FAR AS SOLUTIONS
Old 07-10-14, 06:20 PM

Superior Newbie
First, I want to say I love the forum and thanks for the add. Second, love all the help I've received. I'm totally new to this area in its entirety, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of these extraction kits, where I could obtain them? Thanks in advance. Also, I was curious if anyone has heard of Rhino Labs... just curious
Old 07-10-14, 09:23 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbsutterfield View Post
First, I want to say I love the forum and thanks for the add. Second, love all the help I've received. I'm totally new to this area in its entirety, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of these extraction kits, where I could obtain them? Thanks in advance. Also, I was curious if anyone has heard of Rhino Labs... just curious
Visit google for all out research needs!
Old 08-21-14, 07:58 PM

Superior Newbie
I see your step to step process but is all confusing man. I wish it was more simple like finaplix but that shits gone. Can I still somehow use a fina kit and extract the estra or no haha
JDS
Old 09-04-14, 01:43 PM

Superior Newbie
Regards to Revalor 200 I've researched the syno kits and found all products used in the kits. My question is if you don't use HEET in the breaking down process of the pellets; what do you use?
JDS
Old 09-04-14, 01:44 PM

Superior Newbie
too break down revalor 200 pellets
Old 10-02-14, 07:39 PM

Founding Member
Again...if you can't fogure it out with this thread, please don't PM me for questions or where to get the stuff....
Old 11-02-14, 10:57 PM

Superior Newbie
So after a few weeks trying to find a reliable raw source I gave up and tried to convert a pack of Revalor-200. I used HEET and NaOH to strip the estro followed by a ice cold distilled water drip to form the tren crystals.

This is where I started having problems...I tried using paper coffee filters to filter out the crystals but the filter would clog up so fast that it was pretty much impossible to rinse the crystals correctly. I ended up finding something else around the house to use. After I let it dry for two days at room temperature it easily flaked off the filter I used. I read that tren ace powder easily dissolves in grapeseed oil so I didn't bother chopping up the bigger flakes of dried tren ace. I think I made the mistake of adding the gso first, then ba/eo after. It barely dissolved. I went to add the beaker into a warm/hot water but ended up accidentally tipping it over and that was that...

So questions I have:
1. Why am I having so much trouble filtering with coffee filter?
2. Should I have added the EO/BA first to dissolve completely, then grapeseed oil after?

Any other tips?

Thanks!
Old 11-02-14, 11:25 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by equalme View Post
So after a few weeks trying to find a reliable raw source I gave up and tried to convert a pack of Revalor-200. I used HEET and NaOH to strip the estro followed by a ice cold distilled water drip to form the tren crystals.

This is where I started having problems...I tried using paper coffee filters to filter out the crystals but the filter would clog up so fast that it was pretty much impossible to rinse the crystals correctly. I ended up finding something else around the house to use. After I let it dry for two days at room temperature it easily flaked off the filter I used. I read that tren ace powder easily dissolves in grapeseed oil so I didn't bother chopping up the bigger flakes of dried tren ace. I think I made the mistake of adding the gso first, then ba/eo after. It barely dissolved. I went to add the beaker into a warm/hot water but ended up accidentally tipping it over and that was that...

So questions I have:
1. Why am I having so much trouble filtering with coffee filter? Go to post #33 and look at pic 4, I don't use a coffee filter.
2. Should I have added the EO/BA first to dissolve completely, then grapeseed oil after? Yes

Any other tips?...you're gonna mess up a few times, I did.

Thanks!

Hop that helps
Old 11-07-14, 09:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Alright so second attempt around and still not quite right. Here is what I did step by step using two cartridges of revalor-200 (4gram).

1.) I used heet to dissolve the crushed pellets (3 hours), then filtered through coffee filter.
2.) I poured in dissolved naoh (30mg since I was told 75mg per five cartridges and I only used two) and let it sit for 1 hour exactly.
3.) Ice cold distilled water and dripped for roughly 30 minutes (~400ml).
4.) Filtered through coffee filter and rinsed with a gallon and half of distilled water.
5.) Air dried for two days and used a card to chop up the powder.
6.) I weighed the dried powder and came out to almost exactly 3.5 gram (I used two cartridges which is a total of 4 grams).
7.) I mixed 1ml BA, 1ml EO, and 30ml GSO to get roughly 100mg/ml.
8.) Problem...the powder is not fully dissolving into the oil. I tried heating it ~225F for 30 minutes and it still isn't dissolving.

It looked like this:

I then filtered that through another coffee filter and there was a lot of goop left over but the filtered oil looked good. I went ahead and filtered that through a .2 syringe filter and ended up with this:

I scraped the goop off the coffee filter into a beaker and added straight EO just to see if it will dissolve...even sitting overnight is hasn't fully dissolved:

Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...:(
Old 01-04-15, 05:41 PM
^^

Superior Newbie
Did you figure it out?
Old 01-04-15, 10:00 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by equalme View Post
Alright so second attempt around and still not quite right. Here is what I did step by step using two cartridges of revalor-200 (4gram).

1.) I used heet to dissolve the crushed pellets (3 hours), then filtered through coffee filter.
2.) I poured in dissolved naoh (30mg since I was told 75mg per five cartridges and I only used two) and let it sit for 1 hour exactly.
3.) Ice cold distilled water and dripped for roughly 30 minutes (~400ml).
4.) Filtered through coffee filter and rinsed with a gallon and half of distilled water.
5.) Air dried for two days and used a card to chop up the powder.
6.) I weighed the dried powder and came out to almost exactly 3.5 gram (I used two cartridges which is a total of 4 grams).
7.) I mixed 1ml BA, 1ml EO, and 30ml GSO to get roughly 100mg/ml.
8.) Problem...the powder is not fully dissolving into the oil. I tried heating it ~225F for 30 minutes and it still isn't dissolving.

It looked like this:

I then filtered that through another coffee filter and there was a lot of goop left over but the filtered oil looked good. I went ahead and filtered that through a .2 syringe filter and ended up with this:

I scraped the goop off the coffee filter into a beaker and added straight EO just to see if it will dissolve...even sitting overnight is hasn't fully dissolved:

Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...:(

Not sure you let it it dry completely, that's crucial. And it doesn't disolve completely either.
Old 01-13-15, 11:27 AM

Superior Newbie
Just finished conversion but the crystals aren't exactly crystals. More like a thick glue/gel. Theyve been drying over 24 hrs. Should I let them dry more or did I do something wrong?
Old 01-13-15, 04:39 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by short2stop View Post
Just finished conversion but the crystals aren't exactly crystals. More like a thick glue/gel. Theyve been drying over 24 hrs. Should I let them dry more or did I do something wrong?
Post up everything you did step by step.
Old 01-13-15, 06:33 PM

Superior Newbie
I don't have pictures but here's what I did (very similar to what everyone has said in this thread)

Crushed 5 carts
Dissolved in one bottle of heet for 2.5 hrs
Filtered gunk out at bottom
Added solution of 75mgs NaOH solution. Which turned to a solid and went to the bottom
Let the solution sit 1 hr then dripped Distilled water in for 40 min
Then filtered with a painters hat and washed with 2 gallons

One question I have is if it is normal to take 2.5 hrs to wash 2 gallons. It took me that long but it didn't seem right
Old 01-13-15, 07:09 PM

Superior Newbie
First, you are suppose to use 750mg or.75g naoh per 5 carts not 75mg. How did you even measure that? I can't remember how long it took to drip 2 gallons of water on sumo but it was a while. I don't believe it made a diference. Have you made it into a solution yet?
Old 01-13-15, 07:27 PM

Superior Newbie
750mgs* yes. I have a scale. And I am currently doing that right now. It's sitting in a pot of hot water to speed up the process. Well see how it turns. Everything was going well until the last step. I also didn't put it on a plate to dry. I left it in the hat and that was a huge mistake. I can't get all the tren out. Live and learn. This is a lot different than the easy fina conversion I'm used to
Old 01-13-15, 07:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
750mgs* yes. I have a scale. And I am currently doing that right now. It's sitting in a pot of hot water to speed up the process. Well see how it turns. Everything was going well until the last step. I also didn't put it on a plate to dry. I left it in the hat and that was a huge mistake. I can't get all the tren out. Live and learn. This is a lot different than the easy fina conversion I'm used to
Did you drip the water? If so 2 gallons will take some time. Tip: next time make sure the water is very cold. Stick it in the freezer before you do the drip. This will give you larger crystals and therefore a greater yield.

Make sure to let me know how everything goes!
Old 01-13-15, 09:14 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkap19 View Post
Did you drip the water? If so 2 gallons will take some time. Tip: next time make sure the water is very cold. Stick it in the freezer before you do the drip. This will give you larger crystals and therefore a greater yield.

Make sure to let me know how everything goes!
Hence why the dripping should be done in the refrigerator.
Old 01-13-15, 09:16 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
this process takes patience, which seems most of you lack. But I've been there myself in the beginning. All of this process takes time, not like the old conversion; correct:thumb:
Old 01-13-15, 10:52 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
this process takes patience, which seems most of you lack. But I've been there myself in the beginning. All of this process takes time, not like the old conversion; correct:thumb:
Do you feel like your tren from revalor is more effective than ugl?
Old 01-14-15, 06:06 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkap19 View Post
Do you feel like your tren from revalor is more effective than ugl?
Hard to confirm that because I've gotten great results from both....the ONLY difference is that I know how mine was made....but I also trust my source 100%...
Old 01-14-15, 07:46 AM

Superior Newbie
So not taking it out of the filter at the end and letting it dry in there was my huge mistake because I just did another try and took it out of the filter and put it on a cookie sheet and if went perfect. I set it on a radiator and it dryed quickly too.
I also salvaged what I could from the first try and it mixed with the oil normally so the process worked. Thanks y'all
Old 01-15-15, 12:37 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
So not taking it out of the filter at the end and letting it dry in there was my huge mistake because I just did another try and took it out of the filter and put it on a cookie sheet and if went perfect. I set it on a radiator and it dryed quickly too.
I also salvaged what I could from the first try and it mixed with the oil normally so the process worked. Thanks y'all
What was your final yeild?
Old 01-15-15, 07:20 PM

Superior Newbie
Not very good... Low... But I'll try again and see if I do better. Do y'all add the BB and BA before or after you dissolve the tren in the oil
Old 01-15-15, 08:23 PM

Superior Newbie
Add it before. I dissolve everything in ba/bb before adding oil.
Old 01-15-15, 08:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Because my solution turned out a dark brown and I'm not sure why
Old 01-15-15, 11:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Can you post pics? Did this happen with both batches you made? It may be due to oxidation but you would most likely have a very deep yellow powder.

I use the ba/bb first so I'm absolutely certain the aas will be soluble in the solution and I won't have to worry about it crashing.
Old 01-16-15, 08:31 AM

Superior Newbie
Yep I figured it out... Shit from the drying pan. Came out with alotttt of filtering
Old 01-16-15, 11:25 AM

Superior Newbie
Is it a light color like fina now?
Old 01-16-15, 05:03 PM

Superior Newbie
Yes. But my potency is off because when I weighed it, it had the junk in it... Damn
Old 01-16-15, 05:46 PM

Superior Newbie
How did junk get in it from the drying pan? Don't want to screw that up.
Old 02-09-15, 08:01 PM
Mixing the final powder

Superior Newbie
So I have never had easy success in mixing the powder with BB and BA and Oil. When I mix them all at once, I can get it all to dissolve but I can hardly get it to go through the whatman filters. So I tried adding the BB and BA first, but then it just made a sludge that wouldn't filter either so I'm not sure if I add the GS oil now if it will clear out and be ok and if just running it through a coffee filter instead of a whatman is ok. Any thoughts?
Old 02-12-15, 09:44 PM

Superior Newbie
List the exact amount of ba,bb,oil and your revalor crystals.

Also did you let the naoh sit for exactly 1 hr? Exactly how much did you use?

I wonder if your left with some tren base in there.
Old 02-12-15, 10:32 PM

Superior Newbie
4 karts yielded 6g of tren which wasn't terrible I guess. So I used 1.2 mL BA, 12 mL BB, and 42.3mL GSO. As far as NaOH, I let it sit 1 hr yes, but the amount I don't measure on a scale; I put 15-20 of the small pellets in 10mL of water and add this solution.
Old 02-13-15, 12:09 AM

Superior Newbie
There must be some tren base in there. 2% ba and 20% bb is plenty to dissolve tren ace. It's just barely holding and it may be worthwhile to ass more bb or eo. You could ask use guaiacol at 1% which will hold just about anything.

It is VERY important you measure out your naoh. Too much can completely strip the acetate ester or leave you with a brown or green sludge you hear others complaining about.
Old 02-13-15, 06:13 AM

Superior Newbie
Okay what is the reccomended amount of NaOH?
Old 02-13-15, 04:02 PM

Superior Newbie
.750 mg per 5 carts. Lye is heavy and must be weighed.
Old 02-13-15, 05:04 PM

Founding Member
Holy fuck do we have the most step by step on how to make tren lol....for those reading this and still can't figure out how to make your tren, jump off a bridge .
Old 08-23-15, 11:27 PM

Superior Newbie
Is this info still current? I'm reading all I can on this subject. The last time I did a conversion was Fin pellets in 2010. Now want to try with Rev. 200 . But all threads I read are a few years old. An comments welcomed
Old 08-23-15, 11:29 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdog63 View Post
Is this info still current? I'm reading all I can on this subject. The last time I did a conversion was Fin pellets in 2010. Now want to try with Rev. 200 . But all threads I read are a few years old. An comments welcomed
I'll have OP respond when he can. Stay tuned bro.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0