SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Converting the new Revalor 200 into Tren Ace

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Kdog63
Old 08-24-15, 12:01 AM

Superior Newbie
Okay never mind my last question I got ahead of myself and did not look at the last dates. Which would warrant a good scolding!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 08-24-15, 12:28 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Kdog63 View Post
Is this info still current? I'm reading all I can on this subject. The last time I did a conversion was Fin pellets in 2010. Now want to try with Rev. 200 . But all threads I read are a few years old. An comments welcomed
It's been near a year since I've made any of it, but this process is still being used and I know this because few of my friends still brew it. I actually still have 4 finaplix carts wating. Just been lazy about making it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 08-24-15, 12:28 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Kdog63 View Post
Okay never mind my last question I got ahead of myself and did not look at the last dates. Which would warrant a good scolding!
No worries man:thumb:
rado
Old 08-24-15, 08:50 AM

Founding Member
You can get the pellets still, very expensive and ultimately it's cheaper to buy from a good source. Luckily I had bought the case before it skyrocketed and still have a few carts left. Once I'm done with those, I'll probably never make it again unless it comes down on the price. I still get the enjoyment of making my own though.

Good to know my thread is number one on google when you do a search for the conversion bunch of motherfucking mad scientist up in is bitch!
JR21
Old 09-13-15, 03:47 PM
Green Sludge r200 Conversion : How to salvage ?

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by short2stop View Post
So not taking it out of the filter at the end and letting it dry in there was my huge mistake because I just did another try and took it out of the filter and put it on a cookie sheet and if went perfect. I set it on a radiator and it dryed quickly too.
I also salvaged what I could from the first try and it mixed with the oil normally so the process worked. Thanks y'all

Hey S2S, I got the same results you did. Some green glob not crystals. How did you salvage yours?

My conversion:
3 carts (crushed pills) + 1 HEET - 1 hr
Filtered + NaOH - 3.5 hr
(NaOH close to super saturated with 10ml water : appox 2+ tblspn NaOH - stopped after it started to take longer to dissolve. errands took longer then expected so I left it there this long. )
Drip with 800 ml cold distilled water in fridge - 1.5 hrs
(used 500ml but read another board stating 1/2 gal so added 300 ml)
Filtered (took long long time!!)
Washed with 1 gal + of cold distilled water (waited until water was clear after rinsing)
Let dry overnight in coffee filter. Is the painters hate easier to filter with?

Flakes where orangeish after rinse, but overnight it turned into greenish gunk. Feels and smells like engine oil residue.

Any suggestions on how to salvage?

Update:

I just read I stripped my conversion. Double Damn!
Can I still use it?

Last edited by JR21; 09-13-15 at 03:55 PM.
rado
Old 02-15-17, 05:51 AM

Founding Member
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 10:10 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Bump
This attached screenshot is the complete revalor conversion process yes? I still have a couple questions. Please bear with me as I am a noob.

Question 1, what is the solution you dissolve the pellets in of it is not heet?

Question 2, what's the estrogen remover you put in and leave in for exactly one hour? This sounds like noah (lye)

Obviously I cannot find a kit for this on google, as another poster previously mentioned and this has still not been addressed. There are no apparent kits for this on google. I've searched for hours under every term imaginable over three different days.

If you would be so kind to clear these questions up for me, I can then complete the process as I just received my two kits of revalor 200
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0818.jpg (182.7 KB, 13 views)
rado
Old 02-15-17, 10:17 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Beefcake7 View Post
This attached screenshot is the complete revalor conversion process yes? I still have a couple questions. Please bear with me as I am a noob.

Question 1, what is the solution you dissolve the pellets in of it is not heet?

Question 2, what's the estrogen remover you put in and leave in for exactly one hour? This sounds like noah (lye)

Obviously I cannot find a kit for this on google, as another poster previously mentioned and this has still not been addressed. There are no apparent kits for this on google. I've searched for hours under every term imaginable over three different days.

If you would be so kind to clear these questions up for me, I can then complete the process as I just received my two kits of revalor 200
Ah gotcha bro ok.

Well i dont know exactly what is in the kits or dissolving agents.

I haven't done a conversion in about 2yrs or so. I was smart enough to buy 3 10g kits(and i already had some too)one case(box) of revalor before it got the way it did.
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 10:41 PM

Superior Newbie
One silver package containing 10 tubes is 2,000mg right? I have two of these foil packets which would be 4 grams of tren yes?
rado
Old 02-15-17, 10:43 PM

Founding Member
One silver package containing 10 tubes is 2,000mg right? I have two of these foil packets which would be 4 grams of tren yes?
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 10:52 PM

Superior Newbie
I'm so stoked I can hardly believe it. Now if I could just convert it without the estradiol!!!! First cycle btw. After researching roids for 10 years lol
rado
Old 02-15-17, 10:56 PM

Founding Member
I'm so stoked I can hardly believe it. Now if I could just convert it without the estradiol!!!! First cycle btw. After researching roids for 10 years lol
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 11:02 PM

Superior Newbie
What? Don't approve of anything other than 500mg of test for a first cycle? Lol
Bouncer
Old 02-15-17, 11:04 PM

Administrator
bro just order tren already made. you realize you can do that right? lol
chuckz28
Old 02-15-17, 11:11 PM

Founding Member
What? Don't approve of anything other than 500mg of test for a first cycle? Lol
It's like taking a syringe full of heroin as your first drug...
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 11:13 PM

Superior Newbie
I have a guy here I can get it from... but if I can get this process down, I can make my own whenever I need. Now if I knew where to get legit bulk powder then I'd do that. It's not the process that worries me. It's not having the damn estradiol solubizer. But I'll do it without I guess. The recrystallization methed will have to work. I can't get in trouble for offering the revalor. I won't get caught cooking in my kitchen. But hand to hand sales are risky for more than one reason. And my days of committing reckless felonies are over. I'll bide my time to do it as risk free as possible. Is source talk a no no here?
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 11:14 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
It's like taking a syringe full of heroin as your first drug...
Hahaha. As of February first I'm a year sober from heroin.
chuckz28
Old 02-15-17, 11:19 PM

Founding Member
So reckless behavior is nothing new to you then. Look congratulations on getting off that shit but don't start that mindset again by jumping into tren as your first cycle. It's for your own good. Nobody here is trying to keep you from making gains but not knowing how your body reacts to certain things is foolish to jump into the king right off the bat. We have vets with many many years of AAS use that can't handle tren.
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 11:24 PM

Superior Newbie
Ok. Well I still need to figure this out for synovex...
Bouncer
Old 02-15-17, 11:27 PM

Administrator
I have a guy here I can get it from... but if I can get this process down, I can make my own whenever I need. Now if I knew where to get legit bulk powder then I'd do that. It's not the process that worries me. It's not having the damn estradiol solubizer. But I'll do it without I guess. The recrystallization methed will have to work. I can't get in trouble for offering the revalor. I won't get caught cooking in my kitchen. But hand to hand sales are risky for more than one reason. And my days of committing reckless felonies are over. I'll bide my time to do it as risk free as possible. Is source talk a no no here?
There are tons of sources here bro. You can order tren already made from any one of them.

Ordering raw powder is actually far more dangerous then ordering a few bottles of tren for yourself. If the powder is seized it says to the feds that you intend to manufacture and possibly distribute. Manufacture of a drug is far worse penalty then buying a few bottles for personal use. Far easier as well. I don't really understand your thinking.
chuckz28
Old 02-15-17, 11:27 PM

Founding Member
Hold on to it and during the time doing more mild cycles you'll get that all squared away and it will be right there waiting for you bro.
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 11:32 PM

Superior Newbie
Is the attached screenshot of the banners at the top of the forums sponsors that are legit sources or are those just random advertisements that are probably a scam.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0820.jpg (244.5 KB, 7 views)
Bouncer
Old 02-15-17, 11:33 PM

Administrator
Legit. Pharamacom and PSL is who I'm currently using.
chuckz28
Old 02-15-17, 11:34 PM

Founding Member
Each one of those sponsors has a section on this forum. You can check each one and some reviews from our members and decide for yourself but this site doesn't just let anyone on board.
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 11:36 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Hold on to it and during the time doing more mild cycles you'll get that all squared away and it will be right there waiting for you bro.
It sounds like you are unwilling to help because you dissaprove of tren as a first cycle. I get that it's one of the harshest compounds. Truly I do. I know to run it in short duration because of liver toxicity and the impact of the lipid profiles and such. I plan to get blood work done every four weeks. I have researched for ten years. No joke. That's not a random number. If I don't like the tren it's out of my system completely in five days. No biggie. But I want to recomp. I don't want to bulk and hold water with 500mg of test. Getting HUGE isn't my goal. I have weighed all my options carefully and for YEARS. I am kind of dismayed that you wouldn't add some advice that actually helps me obtain my goal of converting the revalor that I have on hand...
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 11:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Thank you for verifying the sources. That is appreciated
chuckz28
Old 02-15-17, 11:42 PM

Founding Member
Well bro research won't tell you how YOU will react to it in the form of negative side effects. As for not helping you on your conversion I don't know fuck all about brewing gear, I just know people doing tren on a first cycle and fucking themselves up with bitch tits, or anger that could get someone killed is what gives steroids a bad name.
Bouncer
Old 02-15-17, 11:48 PM

Administrator
It sounds like you are unwilling to help because you dissaprove of tren as a first cycle. I get that it's one of the harshest compounds. Truly I do. I know to run it in short duration because of liver toxicity and the impact of the lipid profiles and such. I plan to get blood work done every four weeks. I have researched for ten years. No joke. That's not a random number. If I don't like the tren it's out of my system completely in five days. No biggie. But I want to recomp. I don't want to bulk and hold water with 500mg of test. Getting HUGE isn't my goal. I have weighed all my options carefully and for YEARS. I am kind of dismayed that you wouldn't add some advice that actually helps me obtain my goal of converting the revalor that I have on hand...
Well your research hasn't been very good over the past 10 years because liver toxicity is not very high with tren.

It's more about the mental fuck, anger, stress, man boobies from progesterone and dick issues if you don't know what your doing. Coming off tren can leave you in a limp dicked depressed state like you've never imagined.

You need to learn how your body reacts to each compound first.

But by all means, don't listen to me. Go ahead and run it bro. You can always come back after the cycle is over and wish you had listened.

I'm sorry your not getting the answer that you want to hear.
Beefcake7
Old 02-15-17, 11:57 PM

Superior Newbie
I don't want to run a lot of test. Flat out just don't want to for several reasons. If I take your advice and hold off on the tren, is running 300mg of test and 20-40mg of var acceptable as a first cycle?
chuckz28
Old 02-15-17, 11:58 PM

Founding Member
Bouncer
Old 02-16-17, 12:07 AM

Administrator
I don't want to run a lot of test. Flat out just don't want to for several reasons. If I take your advice and hold off on the tren, is running 300mg of test and 20-40mg of var acceptable as a first cycle?
300mgs test every 5 days and 200mgs Masteron every 5 days would be even better. The 2 drugs compliment each other and make each other work better while minimizing side effects.
Beefcake7
Old 02-16-17, 02:43 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
300mgs test every 5 days and 200mgs Masteron every 5 days would be even better. The 2 drugs compliment each other and make each other work better while minimizing side effects.
Thank you. I'll look into that one. Mastering might not be right for me just yet as far as my goals but admittedly it's one I don't know that much about
rado
Old 02-16-17, 06:13 AM

Founding Member
Well your research hasn't been very good over the past 10 years because liver toxicity is not very high with tren.

It's more about the mental fuck, anger, stress, man boobies from progesterone and dick issues if you don't know what your doing. Coming off tren can leave you in a limp dicked depressed state like you've never imagined.

You need to learn how your body reacts to each compound first.

But by all means, don't listen to me. Go ahead and run it bro. You can always come back after the cycle is over and wish you had listened.

I'm sorry your not getting the answer that you want to hear.
Brother, this particular subject has been argued for years. Liver toxicity is an issue witj tren however, not everyone will be as severe as the other. But everything else you mentioned, i can agree with. Luckily for some, tren can be tolerated and done right. But not for a newbie and even some pros stay away from it.
rado
Old 02-16-17, 12:16 PM

Founding Member
quite the opposite, he's warning you and so am I. tren is NOT out in 5 days, do more research...NOT the research of johnny said so either. blood work every 4 weeks? i've been doing labs for 10 plus years and I've never done every 4 weeks, it's stupid, period.

holding water is a matter of your food and training, it's a fact. all those people who say that test will bloat them, well to some degree THAT COULD be possible. But what happens with about 98% of guys who jump on gear, is that they just wanna get big quick and they look like shit.

we help as much was we can, but giving advice on NOT to do something, is also helping...you just didn't like what you read. stick around, post, search the forum brother.

Welcome and ask questions
Beefcake7
Old 02-16-17, 04:38 PM

Superior Newbie
I didn't get mad or not like what I heard. I knew the comments that were going to come. But what better way to start a discussion? Haha. I know the standard rhetoric of test at 500mg of week as a first cycle. As far as bloods every four weeks, that's just to humor myself for the first cycle and see exactly what is going on chemically. It won't cost me hardly anything so why not. Lots of first timers don't run bloods yet ur gonna say that this is a bad thing? Come on. Now ur just nitpicking. Simply saying, "That's overkill but whatever floats ur boat, glad ur getting blood work done and going about this the right way!" Would have surficed. My plan wasn't just gonna be start banging test and tren exactly out the gate. I got two different routes in mind. But this cycle tren was going to be included. I'm not talking a ten or twelve week cycle tho. But whatever. You stated ur advice. I listened. I do appreciate the warning and such. Kinda funny to me tho, you haven't asked my age, my stats or my goals before giving advice or even now. But I guess that's moot at this point.
rado
Old 02-17-17, 01:57 PM

Founding Member
I didn't get mad or not like what I heard. I knew the comments that were going to come. But what better way to start a discussion? Haha. I know the standard rhetoric of test at 500mg of week as a first cycle. As far as bloods every four weeks, that's just to humor myself for the first cycle and see exactly what is going on chemically. It won't cost me hardly anything so why not. Lots of first timers don't run bloods yet ur gonna say that this is a bad thing? Come on. Now ur just nitpicking. Simply saying, "That's overkill but whatever floats ur boat, glad ur getting blood work done and going about this the right way!" Would have surficed. My plan wasn't just gonna be start banging test and tren exactly out the gate. I got two different routes in mind. But this cycle tren was going to be included. I'm not talking a ten or twelve week cycle tho. But whatever. You stated ur advice. I listened. I do appreciate the warning and such. Kinda funny to me tho, you haven't asked my age, my stats or my goals before giving advice or even now. But I guess that's moot at this point.
i stand by what I said, yes...it is plain stupid to run labs every four weeks, do you compete at a pro level? so why? i never said newbies should not run labs, don't twist what i posted.

your stats? what for? you could post whatever you'd like and besides, you're going to do whatever it is you want to do anyway, regardless of us asking for stats or not.

if you find my post coming off that way, then that's not my issue and im sorry you felt that way.

again, welcome and have fun here
rado
Old 04-21-17, 09:03 PM

Founding Member

Does anyone still do it this way? I still have 4 fina kits and one ten gram conversion kit...too lazy to make it
Bouncer
Old 04-21-17, 09:13 PM

Administrator
Bump

Does anyone still do it this way? I still have 4 fina kits and one ten gram conversion kit...too lazy to make it
There seems to be some difference or some issue from when you first made this thread. Everyone that tries it seems to run into some issue. I'm not sure if they are just simple jacks or what.
rado
Old 04-21-17, 09:22 PM

Founding Member
There seems to be some difference or some issue from when you first made this thread. Everyone that tries it seems to run into some issue. I'm not sure if they are just simple jacks or what.
The failure rate(back then)was ridiculously high. Many joked that it would take 2 to 3 attempts before it's nailed.

The process where everyone failed, was the drying and dripping process. Those who had more experience back then making regular gear or transitioned over from the pellet era (me), was easier. I learned all of this from basskiller, he really was the pioneer, many followed and kinda tweaked it to our own kinda process.

Finacow was another one who branched off and did it his way...brah, i have made enough tren to kill a hundred cows i still read up on it. You have to understand the drug because it can be really good to you, if you don't abuse it, which IMO is kinda hard not to do...tren is king!
Bouncer
Old 04-21-17, 09:24 PM

Administrator
Yea but what I'm saying is that they've since added some chemical to the pellets or some shit to prevent the conversion. All those old techniques no longer work from what I understand.
rado
Old 04-21-17, 09:26 PM

Founding Member
You know how natural it is for you on technology and like GOOD speakers, audio, and bullshit tren just makes sense to me. Right now this is the longest time ive been without tren, in more than 4yrs, possibly 5yrs...i wanna cleanse the demons my brethren
rado
Old 04-21-17, 09:26 PM

Founding Member
Yea but what I'm saying is that they've since added some chemical to the pellets or some shit to prevent the conversion. All those old techniques no longer work from what I understand.
You mean revalor?
Bouncer
Old 04-21-17, 09:29 PM

Administrator
You mean revalor?
No idea bro. I just thought I remembered people saying you can't just convert the old pellets anymore cause they added something to it or something.
rado
Old 04-21-17, 09:33 PM

Founding Member
No idea bro. I just thought I remembered people saying you can't just convert the old pellets anymore cause they added something to it or something.
https://www.qcsupply.com/540083-syno...AY0aAqqa8P8HAQ

If you could convert this, then you can do todays fina. I know what you're talking about. It's the kits that are not available and many try to use HEET for their solution....bla bla...anyway, yes i think it's silly to make it when it's easily attainable

Its too much work..as i said, i have enough to make 80ccs of tren..but im good
rado
Old 03-29-18, 06:45 PM

Founding Member
FrankTheTank55
Old 03-29-18, 08:39 PM

Superior Pro
Don't people just buy Tren raws nowadays?
rado
Old 03-29-18, 10:18 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Don't people just buy Tren raws nowadays?
some still brew it themselves...if I could get them again, and the kits, supplies etc.....I'd make it again.
Bouncer
Old 03-30-18, 09:39 AM

Administrator
some still brew it themselves...if I could get them again, and the kits, supplies etc.....I'd make it again.
but you can't get it anymore?
Tweak
Old 01-03-19, 02:19 PM

Superior Newbie
can anyone PM or link me to the actual step by step guide or list of items in the kit i need? i can get my hands on revalor for insanely cheap but when i tried to convert it like syno i got next to no yield. I also cant seem to find the kits, or guides to performing the actual conversion anywhere.
Tweak
Old 01-03-19, 03:15 PM

Superior Newbie
everyones either saying their procedure has failed/f**ked or they have no idea what they're doing. or saying they stripped the esther