SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Testosterone Cypionate

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By ROCKETW19
  • 1 Post By blm
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By ROCKETW19
  • 1 Post By ROCKETW19
  • 1 Post By TC63
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-13, 01:26 PM
Testosterone Cypionate

Superior Newbie
I am about to start testosterone replacement therapy and wanted to know if anyone has any advice for implementing a workout regiment in order to significantly reduce my body fat and shred up a little bit..

I am 33 yrs old and don't exercise anymore. I used to wrestle, train in martial arts and lift to stay in shape. I am open to suggestions and any advice that you may have..
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-13, 01:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I am about to start testosterone replacement therapy and wanted to know if anyone has any advice for implementing a workout regiment in order to significantly reduce my body fat and shred up a little bit..

I am 33 yrs old and don't exercise anymore. I used to wrestle, train in martial arts and lift to stay in shape. I am open to suggestions and any advice that you may have..
your qustion is to wide open and asking for so much. goto the diet section of this fourm and read what others say then goto the training section and check that out also.
after you get a idea come back and ask more direct question you will get tons of anwsers that way.
Hellboy likes this.
Old 02-11-13, 01:47 PM

Superior Newbie
Thank You. Perhaps what I am really looking for is a simple answer to an unnecessarily complicated question...I am starting the TRT and really just want to know how to maximize it's benefits.
Old 02-11-13, 01:48 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Thank You. Perhaps what I am really looking for is a simple answer to an unnecessarily complicated question...I am starting the TRT and really just want to know how to maximize it's benefits.
lol diet and exercize
Old 02-11-13, 01:51 PM

Superior Newbie
LOL of course...Any need for supplements? Or is the Test/Cyp enough? (along with cardio and proper diet)
Old 02-11-13, 01:52 PM

Superior Newbie
I am 33, 6'2", 255 lbs. btw
don't know if that matters lol
Old 02-11-13, 01:54 PM

Founding Member
no sups needed the test cyp will do wonders. how much per week are you taking.
Old 02-11-13, 01:55 PM

Superior Newbie
I am supposed to be starting this week, and I believe they said it will be about .5 cc weekly
Old 02-11-13, 01:56 PM

Superior Newbie
So i guess thats like 5oo mg or so
Old 02-11-13, 01:57 PM

Superior Newbie
I am new to the forum thing, so please excuse my segmented replies
blm
Old 02-11-13, 01:58 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
So i guess thats like 5oo mg or so
.5cc @ 500 mg. Not likely. probably more like 100-250.
Old 02-11-13, 02:02 PM

Superior Newbie
I have never taken it before, but my levels are very low, so they said they would be giving me between .25cc and .5cc depending on how my body reacts to it. Does that sound right?
blm
Old 02-11-13, 02:08 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I have never taken it before, but my levels are very low, so they said they would be giving me between .25cc and .5cc depending on how my body reacts to it. Does that sound right?
What are your values?

.25-.5cc is just the volume.

What's the concentration?

I believe pharmaceutical cyp is 200mg/ml (cc)

So using those values that's 50-100mg. Not much at all and not enough for growth purposes.
Hellboy likes this.
Old 02-11-13, 02:13 PM

Superior Newbie
Okay, so I just got off of the phone with the Doc. He said my Test level is like 230..which from what i understand is pretty low. He said they will start me off at 150mg today, so I will be sure to get my lab numbers and post them so someone can help me make sense of it all..Thanks in advance!
Old 02-11-13, 02:15 PM

Superior Newbie
Oh, and on the topic of Growth, I am big enough, so I am looking more to increase muscle density and get rid of fat..I will start posting pics for the Before and After comparison every week..
Old 02-11-13, 02:23 PM

Superior Newbie
I basically have the Test levels of a 100 yr old man...lol wow
Old 02-11-13, 07:09 PM

Administrator
Bro you have to realize, the questions itself is a bit flawed.

Diet and training dont really have anything to do with "maximizing your test cyp".

You will be on HRT levels, not a steroid cycle, the goal will just be to bring you back to normal levels.

like rocket said, if you want help specifically with a diet or training post your questions in those forums. you can take a look at my various diets and training type routines in those forums to get some ideas if you want.
Hellboy likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-13, 12:23 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm View Post
What are your values?

.25-.5cc is just the volume.

What's the concentration?

I believe pharmaceutical cyp is 200mg/ml (cc)

So using those values that's 50-100mg. Not much at all and not enough for growth purposes.
yup test cyp will be 200 mgs per ml
Hellboy likes this.
Old 02-12-13, 12:24 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Diet and training dont really have anything to do with "maximizing your test cyp".

You will be on HRT levels, not a steroid cycle, the goal will just be to bring you back to normal levels.

like rocket said, if you want help specifically with a diet or training post your questions in those forums. you can take a look at my various diets and training type routines in those forums to get some ideas if you want.
yup tons of good diet ideas
Hellboy likes this.
Old 02-12-13, 01:54 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Oh, and on the topic of Growth, I am big enough, so I am looking more to increase muscle density and get rid of fat..I will start posting pics for the Before and After comparison every week..
Best way to get rid of the fat is to work on your diet.
You do understand that, even though you are adding testosterone to boost your hormones to a normal level, you still will need to lift and eat well in order to transform your body - if that's what you are after.
Hellboy likes this.
Old 02-19-13, 12:13 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks everyone! I guess my questions where a bit cloudy.. I was interested in utilizing the benefits of testosterone replacement to get Back into shape. The main hope being that the TRT would give me the energy to work out again.
Old 02-19-13, 12:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Bouncer, Thank you for your continued replies. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to get shredded just from getting a low dose of TC once a week..but I dont know anyone that could get me the necessary "supps" for my fantasy results. All I can hope for is to have the energy to work out. I used to wrestle and study jiujitsu and jeet kun do. At 17 I had a 51.5" chest, 20" biceps at 215lbs and 7% bf. At 25 I had a 48" chest, 18" biceps at 225lbs and 10%bf. Now I am a lump at 255lbs with no muscle tone to speak of. It's depressing. I need a Mr. Myagi in the gym.
Old 02-19-13, 12:36 PM

Superior Newbie
** The Conentration is 150Mg** just asked last week
Old 02-19-13, 12:57 PM

Administrator
So you will be getting 150mgs per week test cyp. That should definitely make you feel better if you natty test levels are super low.

Give it some time, dont expect to feel better the day of the shot except for a little placebo effect. It takes 2-3 weeks to really start kicking in.
ROCKETW19 and Hellboy like this.
Old 02-20-13, 03:39 PM

Superior Newbie
I understand this is your first time but 150 a week seems a bit low... you have to remember... once you start giving your body the test from an outside source your body will slow down the production of it internally... thus the reason your nuts shrink... I'm not your doc, nor am I telling you what to do.. but anything less then 250 - 400 a week, even starting out, doesn't make sense to me...

Just one mans opinion..
blm
Old 02-20-13, 04:17 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider80 View Post
I understand this is your first time but 150 a week seems a bit low... you have to remember... once you start giving your body the test from an outside source your body will slow down the production of it internally... thus the reason your nuts shrink... I'm not your doc, nor am I telling you what to do.. but anything less then 250 - 400 a week, even starting out, doesn't make sense to me...

Just one mans opinion..
He's being prescribed test for hrt; not a cycle.
Old 02-20-13, 04:23 PM

Superior Newbie
I understand that... I suppose I could have written my reply to accomidate that but even if its doctor prescribed I wonder why such a low dose... you factor in your body slowing production and you put just a lil back in... always found that to be interesting... either way.. hope it helps!!
blm
Old 02-20-13, 05:58 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I understand that... I suppose I could have written my reply to accomidate that but even if its doctor prescribed I wonder why such a low dose... you factor in your body slowing production and you put just a lil back in... always found that to be interesting... either way.. hope it helps!!
He may only require a small dose to bring him back to normal range. The Dr can bump it up if not. I was over 1900 at only 200 per week.
Old 02-21-13, 09:49 AM

Administrator
Quote:

Just one mans opinion..
Quote:
sorry but 250-400mgs a week is far higher then HRT dosage. you DO NOT need that much. the goal for his doc is to bring him back to NORMAL levels.
Hellboy likes this.
Old 02-21-13, 04:15 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Just one mans opinion..
I wouldn't mind a bit of nut shrinkage, lol...but just to clarify i am not approaching this treatment as a "steroid-cycle" so it may seem a bit low, but I need to test my levels again after the first month to see how my body is reacting to it chemically. I do appreciate your opinion, so please don't get the wrong idea. I don't know how or if I could get them to raise the dosage without beating off before my blood-draw with the hopes of giving a false-low level reading...lol i am open to suggestions. So far, i have had two shots. I noticed a bit more energy with this last one, but still havent had the energy to hit the gym yet. I would love to just cycle some REAL winstrol, but of course, that is not a realistic option.

Last edited by FitnessBrat; 02-21-13 at 05:34 PM.
blm
Old 02-21-13, 05:32 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You're breaking board rules as well as opening the door to scammers.
Old 02-21-13, 06:25 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
He's breaking the rules by fucking posting in red:wacko:
blm
Old 02-21-13, 06:53 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
No dipshit. He asked for a source and posted his email.
Old 02-21-13, 06:57 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
No dipshit. He asked for a source and posted his email.
I know that you jag off...You obviously didn't catch my sarcasm:slap:
Old 02-23-13, 11:59 AM
oops!

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Sorry! I was only kidding! I have Klippel-Trenaunay-Syndrome, and taking steroids would most likely kill me... The nut shrinkage thing was half serious though. I don't know if that email even exists. Next time I will chose my humor a bit more carefully...:x
Old 02-23-13, 12:01 PM
wow

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Jesus man, it's an honest mistake..I DID mention that I am new to the Forum world..relax...life is WAY too short
Old 02-23-13, 12:08 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Sorry! I was only kidding! I have Klippel-Trenaunay-Syndrome, and taking steroids would most likely kill me... The nut shrinkage thing was half serious though. I don't know if that email even exists. Next time I will chose my humor a bit more carefully...:x
I will post some pics today, so you can see what I mean.. It is part of the reason I do not want to get bigger. Part of KTS is hypertrophy..for me, it affects my entire left arm, chest, shoulder and hand...down to my finger tips.
Old 02-23-13, 12:15 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Quote:
Jesus man, it's an honest mistake..I DID mention that I am new to the Forum world..relax...life is WAY too short
No worries bro. The email thing we have to deal with alot so i am sure you can understand us being jumpy about that.
Old 03-06-13, 02:10 PM
Day 1 and 12, Day 21 to follow

Superior Newbie
This is a few photos of "so far" without lifting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My-KTS.jpg (25.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DAY 1.jpg (44.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DAY 12.jpg (61.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DAY-21.jpg (27.5 KB, 18 views)
Old 03-06-13, 02:38 PM

^ Diet and cardio. Need to get those figured out first.
Old 03-07-13, 12:49 PM
Workout Schedule

Superior Newbie
So this is my work out schedule starting Today

Monday- Chest and Back
Tuesday- Hams and Quads
Wednesday- Biceps and Triceps
Thursday- Forearms and Calves
Friday- Chest and Back
Saturday- Hams and Quads
Sunday- Rest

30 mins of Cardio Pre-workout, Monday through Saturday.
Old 03-07-13, 07:07 PM

Administrator
Quote:
This is a few photos of "so far" without lifting.
Quote:
So this is my work out schedule starting Today

Monday- Chest and Back
Tuesday- Hams and Quads
Wednesday- Biceps and Triceps
Thursday- Forearms and Calves
Friday- Chest and Back
Saturday- Hams and Quads
Sunday- Rest

30 mins of Cardio Pre-workout, Monday through Saturday.
Bro, if you read any of my post, you will see me say over and over again. DIET IS BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR. People seem to think of diet as something secondary. You posted your training schedule but what about your diet?
Old 03-08-13, 01:03 PM
Diet

Superior Newbie
Breakfast- 16oz Green Juice with 26g protein and whole wheat toast
Lunch- Turkey sandwich and salad
Dinner- Meat/fish and salad

tons of water
Old 03-08-13, 01:10 PM

Founding Member
Not trying to be rude but your diet sucks! Below is what my diet looks like almost every day.

protein shake (50g protein) & 1/2 cup of oats
10oz chicken & 5oz brown rice
can tuna & 2 rice cakes
10oz chicken & 5oz sweet potato
**workout**
post workout shake - 50g protein
10oz steak & 5oz sweet potato
1/2 container of cottage cheese
Old 03-08-13, 02:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Not trying to be rude but your diet sucks! Below is what my diet looks like almost every day.

protein shake (50g protein) & 1/2 cup of oats
10oz chicken & 5oz brown rice
can tuna & 2 rice cakes
10oz chicken & 5oz sweet potato
**workout**
post workout shake - 50g protein
10oz steak & 5oz sweet potato
1/2 container of cottage cheese
If you saw what I was eating before, you would see a huge improvement. Fast food everyday. Sodas all day and night etc.
I am open to suggestions
No offense taken...
Old 03-08-13, 03:28 PM

Here is my advice.

Nobody should even think about drugs until they get to around 10-12% BF or below. I pick that number because you can get there with just disciplined lifting and diet. To get to single digits while natural may require more advanced stuff like carb cycling.

Looking at your photos, I would recommend that figure out your daily caloric intake averaged over 1 week as well as how much fat, proteins and carbs you consume per day. Figure this out first.

That being said, I am pessimistic because I know that nobody whose mind is set on drugs can be convinced to wait.

EDIT: Going back and reading your original post, I realize that you are going to get on TRT. There may be a legitimate medical reason for this, I don't know. Only you do. But if you are using TRT as an easy way out, I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
Old 03-08-13, 04:27 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Breakfast- 16oz Green Juice with 26g protein and whole wheat toast
Lunch- Turkey sandwich and salad
Dinner- Meat/fish and salad

tons of water
any condiments on the turkey sandwich? what kind of dressing on the salad?

take 15 minutes and figure out exactly how many cals you are taking in per day. once you do that its much easier to adjust up or down. listen to scrum, very good advice.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0