SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Starting HGH Next Week

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By monster70k

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-13, 05:14 PM
Starting HGH Next Week

Superior Newbie
Next Friday is my last pin for my 1st 12-week cycle of AAS. Very happy with results - I'll be posting pics and finishing my log on here.

I will be on a 3iu M-F HGH protocol beginning Monday. I will be right at 3 months of HGH when I start my next cycle of AAS in January - so Feb should be an interesting month for me

I was told for optimum results, pin 1/2 of the 3iu when I wake and 1/2 when I go bed. Any thoughts or links to a previous HGH beginner thread would be welcome.
redback likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-13, 02:47 AM

Founding Member
you could split the 3ius but you dont have to I don't split unless i go over 3.3ius
I would also take it every day why you skipping weekends?
Old 11-02-13, 03:09 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
you could split the 3ius but you dont have to I don't split unless i go over 3.3ius I would also take it every day why you skipping weekends?
That's what I was told to do my my HRT doc. Is that unusual or detrimental to its effectiveness?
Old 11-02-13, 07:41 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster70k View Post
Next Friday is my last pin for my 1st 12-week cycle of AAS. Very happy with results - I'll be posting pics and finishing my log on here.

I will be on a 3iu M-F HGH protocol beginning Monday. I will be right at 3 months of HGH when I start my next cycle of AAS in January - so Feb should be an interesting month for me

I was told for optimum results, pin 1/2 of the 3iu when I wake and 1/2 when I go bed. Any thoughts or links to a previous HGH beginner thread would be welcome.
I like mine best AM and again PWO.
I never liked the before bed timing only because
of your bodies own natural release time.
Old 11-02-13, 09:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
That's what I was told to do my my HRT doc. Is that unusual or detrimental to its effectiveness?
I never tested the 5 or 2 off method but I tested just about everything else,lol
I see no reason to take 2 days off did he say why? you have a HRT doc that is gonna script you 3 jus GH?

splitting the dose is def better for fat loss but I am not sure 1.5 is worth splitting? not sure what it will do?
Old 11-03-13, 01:55 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I never tested the 5 or 2 off method but I tested just about everything else,lol
I see no reason to take 2 days off did he say why? you have a HRT doc that is gonna script you 3 jus GH?

splitting the dose is def better for fat loss but I am not sure 1.5 is worth splitting? not sure what it will do?

He did not say why the 5 on 2 off - he's been pretty accommodating with his scripts so I try to ask as few questions as possible

Is getting scripted 3iu unusual?

He did say his rationale for the split was to supplement my GH levels at their natural peak times.

What are going to be the first things I notice from the GH and approx when should I notice?

I start the HGH tomorrow AM, and will be in week 12 of my AAS, wrapping up on Friday. It's been such a positive experience - I feel like Cinderella at 11:45p - sad it has to come to an end - which is why I ponied up for the HGH. After Friday, I am starting my PCT with HCG/Clo/Tam.
Old 11-03-13, 08:59 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
He did not say why the 5 on 2 off - he's been pretty accommodating with his scripts so I try to ask as few questions as possible

Is getting scripted 3iu unusual?

He did say his rationale for the split was to supplement my GH levels at their natural peak times.

What are going to be the first things I notice from the GH and approx when should I notice?

I start the HGH tomorrow AM, and will be in week 12 of my AAS, wrapping up on Friday. It's been such a positive experience - I feel like Cinderella at 11:45p - sad it has to come to an end - which is why I ponied up for the HGH. After Friday, I am starting my PCT with HCG/Clo/Tam.
Some say it's to save money on the 5/2 routine others say it helps you not become insulin resistant.
Old 11-04-13, 02:14 AM

Founding Member
Wow Hcg in your pct? Sorry to get off topic but your doc is stuck in the 90s it's been proven best to not use Hcg in your pct as it can cause suppression also. But like you said fuck asking questions take stuff and run.
As far as gh questions no one can anwser that we all different I notice my mid section tighten up around 2-3 weeks in then extremely sleepily for a month or so tight hands also.
Then about 3 months fat loss starts to kick in
Old 11-04-13, 11:03 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Wow Hcg in your pct? Sorry to get off topic but your doc is stuck in the 90s it's been proven best to not use Hcg in your pct as it can cause suppression also. But like you said fuck asking questions take stuff and run.
As far as gh questions no one can anwser that we all different I notice my mid section tighten up around 2-3 weeks in then extremely sleepily for a month or so tight hands also.
Then about 3 months fat loss starts to kick in
Not sure how much/often I will be using the HCG - I think it is just couple of doses over a one-week - but again, I am not exactly sure.

Re: the 'extremely sleepy' comment - in the last few weeks if I sit in one spot for more than about 5 minutes - driving, trying to read a book, watch TV, etc - I have to fight sleep - it is like I have been hit with a tranq dart. If this is going to make that worse I am fucked.

Yea - pretty much everything I am reading/hearing is telling me February (3+ months) - which, again, is 4 weeks into my next cycle so I guess I should expect some pretty big things in Feb.
Old 11-22-13, 01:23 AM

Superior Newbie
In week 3 of hGH @ 3iu ED. Started hCG today - 550iu EOD for 20 days (11,000iu total). Feeling pretty good right now. Am on a gain right now (poor planning, I know - I cut on my cycle now gaining off - f*in retarded) at a 40/40/20 macro split 300g P/300g C/55g F. Question - if I want to take advantage of hCG to drop some fat - what diet mods/adjustments will drop fat but not eat into muscle?

Good clean eating - tilapia/chicken breast, jasmine rice/sweet potato, and asparagus/spinach/sno peas/broccoli every meal except breakfast oatmeal/shake - so don't worry about diet.
Old 11-22-13, 01:40 AM

Founding Member
HCG is not gonna make you drop fat and in my opinion you are taking way to much HCG. My guess is this isn't a HRT doc is it a reg DOC?
hog send signal to you body that you have to much estrogen and that makes your body kick in and makes test. if you keep blasting the HCG your gonna make to much test and shut off again. then what?
Old 11-22-13, 10:28 AM

Superior Amateur
I like to do mine am and before bed.
Old 11-23-13, 09:21 AM

Superior Freak
i do AM or PM not both 2 - 3ius per day. no days off unless im gone for the weekend etc.
doing GHRP2 at lunch or PWO.

are you not suppose to eat right after taking GH?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-13, 10:52 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
HCG is not gonna make you drop fat and in my opinion you are taking way to much HCG. My guess is this isn't a HRT doc is it a reg DOC?
hog send signal to you body that you have to much estrogen and that makes your body kick in and makes test. if you keep blasting the HCG your gonna make to much test and shut off again. then what?
No, he's an HRT Doc - the name of his practice is pretty clear about that

Hmm - hate to rock the boat but I will ask him Monday AM. Rocket, doesn't the hCG tell the hypothalamus to switch to burning stored fat as a primary energy source? Isn't that the basis for the whole hCG diet craze a couple of years ago? I am DEF not disputing what you said and that is why I am going to ask Monday AM - just curious about what I've read/heard about the fat loss benefits of hCG.

Damn this shit is so complicated sometimes - it's like a giant, delicate chemistry experiment that never ends LOL
Old 11-23-13, 10:57 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
i do AM or PM not both 2 - 3ius per day. no days off unless im gone for the weekend etc.
doing GHRP2 at lunch or PWO.

are you not suppose to eat right after taking GH?
Not sure - but I do. I take it as soon as I get up, then eat breakfast, then am at the gym 1.5 hrs exactly after I wake up. At night I take the other 1.5iu before bed, right after I have 5-6 egg whites and a small 30g protein shake.

I guess I'll know if I need to adjust something if/when I start to see something in the next couple of months.
Old 11-24-13, 04:01 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
No, he's an HRT Doc - the name of his practice is pretty clear about that

Hmm - hate to rock the boat but I will ask him Monday AM. Rocket, doesn't the hCG tell the hypothalamus to switch to burning stored fat as a primary energy source? Isn't that the basis for the whole hCG diet craze a couple of years ago? I am DEF not disputing what you said and that is why I am going to ask Monday AM - just curious about what I've read/heard about the fat loss benefits of hCG.

Damn this shit is so complicated sometimes - it's like a giant, delicate chemistry experiment that never ends LOL
have you even looked at the whole HCG diet thing? if you look at the actual diet you were supposed to eat like 500 calories a day. I don't remember exact number but it was crazy low. So of coarse your gonna loose fat and your test will get boosted also.

if the HCG diet thing was real wouldn't everyone still be doing it and everyone on it? The HCG didn't do anything it was the food intake.
Old 11-24-13, 04:06 AM

Founding Member
def dont rock the boat but just ask him question like you want to know not like you are questioning him.
I ask my HRT doc shit about blood work all the time cuz I don't know a lot of why thing happen and what will it affect. he don't mind he explains everything to me. I just limit my question to not take up all his time. try just asking him one thing like hey doc explain this HCG diet thing. then ask why isn't everyone on it ripped and 100s of them quit cuz it didn't work, ut in a nice way
Old 11-24-13, 10:46 AM

Superior Freak
do you have to keep unmixed HGH in the frig?
Old 11-24-13, 11:22 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
do you have to keep unmixed HGH in the frig?
I would assume do only because they ship it on ice and in a perishable shipping container - and it comes unmixed.

I bought a separate mini fridge to keep all my stuff in - I was told you don't want to keep it in the door of the fridge because the constant opening/closing every day is like shaking a mixed vial over time. So I got the mini fridge and now it looks like a pharmacy fridge with all my gear and pins sorted That way I don't have someone going in accidentally picking up and shaking (out of curiosity) a $270 vial of hGH.
Old 11-25-13, 12:49 AM

Founding Member
Yes gh cold at all times

The gh on the door is fine lol it's not like a paint shaker just a door

10 or so years ago I used to squirt the ba water fast and hard as I could to mix the vial didn't know it was fragile when mixed but honestly I did thst for 6 or so months before I found out never a problem then so I doubt the door open and close will hurt it
Old 11-25-13, 12:50 AM

Founding Member
But I like the idea of separate fridge anyways. I even keep water in fridge
Old 11-25-13, 10:57 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
I would assume do only because they ship it on ice and in a perishable shipping container - and it comes unmixed.

I bought a separate mini fridge to keep all my stuff in - I was told you don't want to keep it in the door of the fridge because the constant opening/closing every day is like shaking a mixed vial over time. So I got the mini fridge and now it looks like a pharmacy fridge with all my gear and pins sorted That way I don't have someone going in accidentally picking up and shaking (out of curiosity) a $270 vial of hGH.
That's an expensive vial.
Old 11-25-13, 03:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashoprep View Post
That's an expensive vial.
Yea, tell me about it. I am going to have to find another source down the road - this is from the doc so there is a markup for his vacation house, his new Benz, and his 4th divorce settlement, I'm sure. I bought 6 months worth (24), so I've got a few months to shop.

Is there a huge diff in the brands re: effectiveness/cost? I didn't see a thread on here that talked about that.
Old 11-26-13, 02:41 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yea, tell me about it. I am going to have to find another source down the road - this is from the doc so there is a markup for his vacation house, his new Benz, and his 4th divorce settlement, I'm sure. I bought 6 months worth (24), so I've got a few months to shop.

Is there a huge diff in the brands re: effectiveness/cost? I didn't see a thread on here that talked about that.
yes huge difference in brands. if you can afford what you are doing then stay that way cuz you are new to this I would bet 1000 bucks you run into some scammer fuck and get you bunk GH. there is tons of fake GH on the market and I mean tons like 90% fake. If you happen to try anyway make sure you get Riptropin nothing else only riptropin. I have used that brand for 1.5 years and 3 separate test ever 6 months always came back good. you will hear EVERY other brand out there at one time was just bunk.

as far as pharma brands from your doc no worries just take what ever he gives you its good,lol
Old 11-26-13, 06:29 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:

hes right
The only two i would by are Riptropins or Elitetropins im paying 260 for each kit.
your shit is worth the price because of all the fakes and pharma grade.
Old 11-26-13, 06:38 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
hes right
The only two i would by are Riptropins or Elitetropins im paying 260 for each kit.
your shit is worth the price because of all the fakes and pharma grade.
are elitetropins black tops? if so they just came back confirmed 8ius per vial. not bad but still a rip off if you paying for 10ius per vial
Old 11-26-13, 06:43 PM

Founding Member
jack is the 260$ domestic or international? domestic that is good price on rips no idea on elites . I have seen rips for 350 each domestic. people say wow to much I agree but at least when you pay 350 you know its real. lol. there was a shit ton of guys that just got burnt buying hygtropins super cheep. If I was a dick i would say well who has the better deal now,lol
Old 11-26-13, 08:33 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
are elitetropins black tops? if so they just came back confirmed 8ius per vial. not bad but still a rip off if you paying for 10ius per vial
yes sir.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blacktops.jpg (35.6 KB, 15 views)
Old 11-26-13, 08:58 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
jack is the 260$ domestic or international? domestic that is good price on rips no idea on elites . I have seen rips for 350 each domestic. people say wow to much I agree but at least when you pay 350 you know its real. lol. there was a shit ton of guys that just got burnt buying hygtropins super cheep. If I was a dick i would say well who has the better deal now,lol
domestic.
i was so tempted to get the generic blue tops for 150 but its not even half as good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1753.jpg (47.9 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-26-13, 09:03 PM

Superior Freak
You ever heard of medico brand hgh? source wanted 350 i dont know if its pharma or what. i passed on it.
Old 11-27-13, 12:09 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
You ever heard of medico brand hgh? source wanted 350 i dont know if its pharma or what. i passed on it.
I've never heard of those, I would have passed also.
Old 11-27-13, 11:02 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
ya I don't know that brand. stick to the rips or if the black tops are 20% cheeper then thats fine as they are proven 8ius so 20% less

personally stay with rips bro like i said been testing them a long time also come back same numbers on IGF test
you price is good for domestic also
Old 03-25-14, 08:37 PM

Superior Freak

Got these
http://imgur.com/zuL3Fky

Last edited by jack tors; 03-25-14 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-26-14, 07:05 AM

Administrator
Never seen with yellow top. Only green. Not that it means anything, just saying.
Old 03-26-14, 09:55 AM

Founding Member
Oh no don't buy thoes either! Big troubles in lil china right now . Hygs are even coming up fake. There's just to much money to be made selling bunk or really underdosed gh. Trust me on this my info come from the direct source on gh he's not even selling any and don't know when he will
Personally I woukdny buy any gh right now specialy if it's under 300$
Old 03-26-14, 10:13 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Oh no don't buy thoes either! Big troubles in lil china right now . Hygs are even coming up fake. There's just to much money to be made selling bunk or really underdosed gh. Trust me on this my info come from the direct source on gh he's not even selling any and don't know when he will
ha, bit to late. he said "got these".

can you return em jack?
Old 03-26-14, 11:14 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:

What are you using to reconstitute?
Old 03-26-14, 02:15 PM

Founding Member
Shit I just found serostim straight out of oharmacy $700 per 126 ius
Damn that's fair but a lot lol
No I won't sell any either no pms serious
But I wouldn't pay thst anyeays
Old 03-26-14, 04:04 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
ha, bit to late. he said "got these".

can you return em jack?
Haha nope I could have got a refund because of an order mixup
These have been come back tested high by several ppl not as good as rips
Old 03-26-14, 04:12 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Serum test was 24 I think
I bought 4 ghrps too
Old 03-26-14, 07:08 PM

Founding Member
Why does everyone do serum test there's to many factors in there to mess up
Saying that 24 isn't thst high but at least it's avg so it's got something in it

I'd like to see a serum test on GHRP
IMO only way to test gh is igf test there's no tricking that
Old 01-19-18, 01:20 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
have you even looked at the whole HCG diet thing? if you look at the actual diet you were supposed to eat like 500 calories a day. I don't remember exact number but it was crazy low. So of coarse your gonna loose fat and your test will get boosted also.

if the HCG diet with 4 phases thing was real wouldn't everyone still be doing it and everyone on it? The HCG didn't do anything it was the food intake.
No, HCG does control your appetite. Some people cannot do 500 calorie diet and their hunger hormone doesnt support their body. Some times they goes faint. This is the reason why many people take HCG.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0