SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Bouncers MK-677 (Ibutamoren) Log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Bouncer
Old 07-23-15, 10:58 AM
Bouncers MK-677 (Ibutamoren) Log

Administrator
Bouncers MK-677 (Ibutamoren) Log

I saw Turbos log and conclusion but it was a bit lazily done IMO.. sorry Turbo. :grin: I feel that if it's anything like real GH it will have very subtle results and only someone who has real GH experience will be able to compare. I've seen a few logs with people running MK-677 and people get the same sides as GH (water retention, numb swollen hands, tired feeling etc..) but for some reason people expect to see steroid like results within a month or 2. This is NOT how real injectable GH works so why would MK-677 work any differently?

I will be running 25mgs first thing in the morning with a 5 day on 2 day off schedule. Apparently there is some resistance seen around the 4th-5th day that can be reversed by simply coming off for 2 days.

I will give MK-677 a full 3 months test and give it the time to do its thing. I will update weekly every Monday morning so be sure to check back.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-23-15, 11:03 AM

Administrator
Should be noted that I'm running this drug for more then just vanity. Iv'e been having some soft tissue/tendon/joint issue on my left shoulder/spine area. The hope is the increased water retention/igf-1/GH will help a little with repair. Not expecting a miracle but even a small improvement would be welcomed.
Bouncer
Old 07-23-15, 11:14 AM

Administrator
For those that don't know what MK-677 is:

Ibutamoren (INN) (developmental code names MK-677, MK-0677, L-163,191) is a non-peptidic, potent, long-acting, orally-active, and selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. It has been demonstrated to increase the release of, and produces sustained increases in plasma levels of several hormones including GH and insulin-like growth factor 1, but without affecting cortisol levels. It is currently under development as a potential treatment for reduced levels of these hormones, such as in children or elderly adults with growth hormone deficiency, and human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density, making it a promising therapy for the treatment of frailty in the elderly. It also alters metabolism of body fat and so may have application in the treatment of obesity.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...jcem.83.2.4551

"A total of 416 patients completed treatment and assessments at 12 months. Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months" Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677: no clinical effect on AD progression in a randomized trial. - PubMed - NCBI

"MK-677, an orally active growth hormone secretagogue, reverses diet-induced catabolism." MK-677, an orally active growth hormone secretagogue, reverses diet-induced catabolism. - PubMed - NCBI

Effect of alendronate and MK-677 (a growth hormone secretagogue), individually and in combination, on markers of bone turnover and bone mineral density in postmenopausal osteoporotic women. Effect of alendronate and MK-677 (a growth hormone secretagogue), individually and in combination, on markers of bone turnover and bone mineral den... - PubMed - NCBI
chuckz28
Old 07-23-15, 11:36 AM

Founding Member
Interesting. Been a while since doing something other than test right? I'll be interested to see what you think of it. When do you start?
Bouncer
Old 07-23-15, 11:41 AM

Administrator
Yea that's the thing. All the logs I've seen are people running all kinds of other shit and they have no idea whats doing what.

I eat the same shit every single day and I run the same test dose (300mgs E4D) and have been for months. So I will for sure be able to tell if or when the MK-677 has even a small effect.

Should be here on Saturday so that's when I'll start.
MattG
Old 07-23-15, 12:00 PM

Superior Pro
Good stuff. Looking forward to the log bro
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Turbo3000
Old 07-23-15, 03:05 PM

Founding Member
Hopefully you will like the results.
AvidFisherman
Old 07-23-15, 06:50 PM

Superior Amateur
I'm pretty interested as well, gh results for a fraction of the cost?
Bouncer
Old 07-23-15, 09:40 PM

Administrator
I will answer that for you in the months to come. If its anything like the real gh I've used I will be very surprised.
ROCKETW19
Old 07-25-15, 09:58 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
I'm pretty interested as well, gh results for a fraction of the cost?
come on really. not even close bro. of anyone claims that there full of shit.

bouncers log will be our best knowledge like he said its same ting everyday not 15 drugs ect. he will see what changes.

I just started running serostim again yes its retarded money but i am old I need the tendon repair along with all the other great things it will do for old fucks.

its gonna be proven one day that there is something the chineese put in there fake GH to give you sides of real GH. for all i know this is it? But ill tell you hundreds of people take GH get the sides just like real GH. they take serum test they come out high. BUT and the BUT when they take the real test IGF 1 it comes out with a fat ZERO.
that tells you they have something very good to trick the newbie. no offense to any of you but none of you know what real GH is besides Bouncer

I have been yelling at other private boards for years fuck your serum test do IGF test thats what counts. i doubt it was me as to why they finally did but they do and thats all that matters.
a lot of well know sources prob very upset. but I just hope they didn't know better and just sold it. if they did know they should be shot IMO.
BamBam179
Old 07-25-15, 10:05 AM

Superior Amateur
Solid, can't wait for the updates
Old 07-25-15, 10:57 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

its gonna be proven one day that there is something the chineese put in there fake GH to give you sides of real GH.
haha, i been thinking this for awhile. if people only knew what Jintropin circa 2003-2004 felt like..

the hyges i ran in 2012 was for sure real GH but it never hit the level of those Jins from 2004.

yea im not expecting much from the MK-677 but I will be interested to see if there are similarities.

i have nothing to gain from saying it's good, none of our sponsors carry MK-677 so if it worthless crap I'll be sure to post it without issue.
Bouncer
Old 07-26-15, 09:56 AM

Administrator
Fountain of Youth: Drug Restores Muscles
Bouncer
Old 07-27-15, 08:27 PM

Administrator
DAY 1

Started today. Tasted like shit. lol

I'll update when there is something interesting to report.

I have enough to run for 3 months and I'll run it till it's finished. By the end of this log I'll tell you fuckers if this shits worth it or not. I've read so many logs on this stuff and there never seems to be an absolutely clear answer on this stuff. I will give a clear answer. No placebo effect here.

Bouncer
Old 07-27-15, 09:15 PM

Administrator
More info.

Mk-677 is an orally administrated growth hormone secretagogue originally developed by Reverse Pharmacology. A secretagogue is the term for a substance that chemically signals for the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone. In other words, Mk-677 could be compared to peptides like GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin, only it doesn’t require any injections nor does it have any side effects like GHRP-6. This GHS (Growth Hormone Secretagogue) was developed in an aim to combat such conditions as muscle wasting, obesity and osteoporosis. It was also targeted towards treatment of elderly hip fracture patients, so there are a myriad of studies done on safety.

Growth hormone pulse intensity can be increased through 4 possible mechanisms:

Increasing GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) release.
Amplifying GHRH signaling in somatotrophs of the anterior pituitary gland.
Reducing somatostatin release (somatostatin turns off GH release).
Inhibiting of somatostatin receptor signaling.

Mk-677 was found to work through all four of these mechanisms. After ingestion, Growth Hormone (GH) was shown to increase dose dependently, at doses starting at 5 milligrams (mgs) a day.

In a study on it’s effects on catabolic states, a once daily oral dose of 25mgs was given to healthy young men subjected to short-term diet-induced nitrogen wasting. After 7 days of this dose, the subjects showed a sustained increase in serum concentration of IGF-1 and Growth Hormone; in addition, the nitrogen wasting was reversed, showing great potential for treatment of conditions involving muscle wasting.

Trials testing the effects of this GHS on fighting obesity showed an increase in lean body mass, but neither total, nor visceral adipose tissue was effected. This study gave subjects 25mgs of MK-677 per day for 8 weeks. The subjects showed an increase in basal metabolic rate after 2 weeks, and an increase in serum levels of GH, IGF-1 and IGF-1 binding protein-3. Increase in lean body mass was hypothesized to be caused by an increase in calorie deposition into the muscle and appetite decrease as opposed to reducing fat storage directly.

A study done for the treatment of osteoporosis and bone mineral density showed some increase in bone density, so there is a true impact on bone mineral density. This can help with injury recovery during your cycle.

Other possible benefits of MK-677 are associated with improved sleep, improved complexion, increase in energy levels, increase nitrogen retention, increase strength and an improved sense of well being. In addition, some studies also suggest that an increased immune system response was caused by Mk-677, meaning it boosts the immune system to a degree.

Results have been shown from doses between 5-25mgs a day, dose dependent results should be expected. Higher doses, over 50mgs, have been reported by some, but I don’t see the need to overdo it.
Bouncer
Old 07-28-15, 10:59 AM

Administrator
DAY 2

Just a little update. I read some logs where people were comparing it to GHRP saying it made them starving after the daily dose of MK-677. I'm not getting that effect. I've tried GHRP and that shit made me starving about 20 minutes after I took a shot. MK-677 doesnt have that effect on me which is a good thing because real gh doesnt make you starving either. I'm hoping this stuff is more like GH than ghrp.
Bouncer
Old 07-30-15, 10:19 AM

Administrator
DAY 4

Vivid dreams last night. I'm someone who rarely dreams and if I do I can never remember them. Last night I had 3 vivid dreams that I can remember clearly. 1 nightmare and 2 regular dreams. The nightmare woke me up sweating and heart pounding. I can't tell you how rare this is for me, maybe once or twice a year on average if that.

Anyway, just thought I'd log it. What it means I really don't know.
TrapsBrah
Old 07-30-15, 01:36 PM

Superior Pro
I'm curious about this log too I'm gonna be running this stuff with sust 500mg ew.
Bouncer
Old 08-05-15, 10:41 AM

Administrator
DAY 10

Nothing new to report. I don't get the ghrp like hunger that others reports. Hands aren't swollen or numb feeling etc.. Haven't gotten anymore weird or vivid dreams etc..

Lack of results after 10 days is to be expected though if it's to be compared to real HGH as you wont notice much from GH after 10 days either.

Will update again at Day 20.
MattG
Old 08-05-15, 11:24 AM

Superior Pro
I didnt get the numb hands/swollen hands and feet till about week 3 or 4...probably a couple more weeks and you'll experience it id say...
Bouncer
Old 08-06-15, 08:20 AM

Administrator
DAY 11

I lied yesterday, I said nothing new to report and for the most part that is true but I just made the connection with something I have noticed the last few days and I thought I would at least log it.

Stomach emptying. If that's the right term. Iv'e noticed the last few days that the length of time my stomach stays full and kind of bloated after a meal has decreased. That's not to say it's making me more hungry or anything like that. Just the feeling of having a gut stuffed with food seems to go away quicker after a meal.

What that means I have no idea? Maybe faster/better absorption of nutrients? Not sure.
Bouncer
Old 08-07-15, 11:15 AM

Administrator
DAY 12

Just a confirmation of what I said yesterday and an additional change. I'm definitely feeling like my body is going through the food I'm eating faster. My stomach feels empty about 2 hours after I eat. This isn't normal for me, took about 4 hours to feel this way before starting MK-677. In addition, I did wake up pretty hungry last night which is not normal for me because I'm very consistent with my meals and the times I eat them.

Can't be sure about what it all means but it's a change none the less.
Bouncer
Old 08-09-15, 02:14 AM

Administrator
Another study.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...jcem.83.2.4551
Bouncer
Old 08-10-15, 11:21 AM

Administrator
DAY 15

Something interesting is happening that is subtle but it is something that ALWAYS happens to me when I run real HGH that not a ton of people ever seem to talk about. If you look at my old GH logs you will see me mention the feeling of well being starting around week 2-3. I don't know if this is something I'm sensitive to or what but it is a very noticeable effect and it's a feeling that I only get on GH. We all know what feeling good and having a good outlook about things is about but on GH I get that feeling extra strong and it always start around 2-3 weeks after I start.

I never noticed this effect on GHRP so my experience so far tells me that mk-677 is not simply an oral GHRP. Lets hope that the similarities to GH continue with mk-677.
rado
Old 08-10-15, 12:22 PM

Founding Member
Young 30's jitter bug needing deca and this crap!? And you tell me I'm old!? by the time you hit my age, nigga gonna need a back brace to walk lmao
Bouncer
Old 08-11-15, 10:14 AM

Administrator
DAY 16

LOL @ how sensitive I am to prolactin.

I had read that MK-677 raises prolactin levels slightly but that it shouldn't be a problem because it only raises levels within normal range. Well guess what, nips are feeling sensitive this morning. You guys know how I am with gyno, I will not allow it to develop even a tiny amount. I will keep a close eye on this and if it gets any worse I will have to consider coming off or at least lowering the dose.
speedracer59
Old 08-11-15, 10:17 AM

Superior Pro
Im going to run GW-501516 and was thinking about adding MK-677.
Old 08-11-15, 10:26 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracer59 View Post
Im going to run GW-501516 and was thinking about adding MK-677.
I'll have to read up on the GW. What are your goals with it? Healing or fat burning or what?
speedracer59
Old 08-11-15, 10:41 AM

Superior Pro
Healing and endurance. Fat loss is just a bonus
chuckz28
Old 08-11-15, 11:11 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
DAY 16

LOL @ how sensitive I am to prolactin.

I had read that MK-677 raises prolactin levels slightly but that it shouldn't be a problem because it only raises levels within normal range. Well guess what, nips are feeling sensitive this morning. You guys know how I am with gyno, I will not allow it to develop even a tiny amount. I will keep a close eye on this and if it gets any worse I will have to consider coming off or at least lowering the dose.
Do you think raising your adex a little might help? I have to run .4ml eod on test alone.
Bouncer
Old 08-11-15, 11:17 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Do you think raising your adex a little might help? I have to run .4ml eod on test alone.
I could but remember half the point of this project is to heal an injury. Raising adex might be counter intuitive.

I am currently running .2ml ED adex.
rado
Old 08-11-15, 12:34 PM

Founding Member
Damn bro, watch that shit.
TrapsBrah
Old 08-11-15, 12:59 PM

Superior Pro
Does adex help with prolactin or would prami be better?
blm
Old 08-11-15, 01:09 PM

Founding Member
According to your posted article, prolactin only spikes briefly then reverts back to base line.
Bouncer
Old 08-11-15, 01:28 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Does adex help with prolactin or would prami be better?
In theory adex should help because a lack of estrogen is supposed to prevent even prolactin gyno from forming. However, what looks good on paper doesn't always translate. I will get gyno from tren even if I were to use 10 grams of letro a day. lol
Bouncer
Old 08-11-15, 01:29 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm View Post
According to your posted article, prolactin only spikes briefly then reverts back to base line.
Yea lets hope that's the case. I'm 2 weeks in an just noticing it now.
Bouncer
Old 08-12-15, 01:23 PM

Administrator
DAY 17

Good news about the prolactin. I didn't take my daily dose of MK-677 yesterday and all sensitivity in the nips is gone now. Makes me feel better that it's so fast acting.
Bouncer
Old 08-14-15, 09:31 AM

Administrator
Guy got blood work on a different forum and the results came back a bit disappointing. Kind of reminds me of the current issue with real HGH where it seems they have figured out a way to give you GH like side effects without it actually being GH. Couple people are questioning the particular peptide place he got the product from though. (superiorpeptide). For right now the jury is still out but I'll post more about any other blood work results that I find.

Quote:
Well I got my bloods back today. Confusing to say the least....

My IGF-1 before starting the MK-677 was 151 ng/ml

Ran it for 10 weeks at 25mg before bed. 50mg the last 2 weeks.

The bloods I just had done on Friday came back today, and my IGF-1 was 150 ng/ml

So, not only did my igf-1 levels go nowhere, but they actually went down a point.

I'm still waiting on my GH serum tests, for whatever reason my doctor hasn't gotten those yet.

Another thing to note was that my ALT/AST were elevated, but I haven't used any orals since back in March. ALT was 61 and AST was 65.

Has me wondering if this product was legit MK-677. Either way, the effects were very pronounced, it was definitely something. Who knows maybe I'm a rare case where IGF-1 levels just didn't go up.

Curious to see GH serum levels and will report them back when I can.
ROCKETW19
Old 08-14-15, 10:47 AM

Founding Member
If his serum levels come back high that's just another person proving the gooks have figured a way to trick us.
What's disturbing is the sources are pushing serum tests also
I seen on guy say you have to serum to know if it's real. lofl no you don't IGF test will no way to fake that. Besides the point there is no mistaking real GH it's very clear it's real if it is. If you can't tell night and day it's prob not real and def at best underdosed
Bouncer
Old 08-17-15, 10:30 AM

Administrator
DAY 22

Nothing new to report really. No difference in feelings in hands. Vivid dreams have stopped also.

It's easy to start thinking, "hmm this stuff might not be worth it" but that may be the wrong way of thinking. If we are to compare it to real HGH we have to give it a fair chance to do its thing. As I've said before, real GH will not yield results in this short a period either.

I'll continue to update. I'm determined to give it a fair shot and use a full bottle (2 months worth @ 25mgs per day) before I come to a conclusion.
Bouncer
Old 08-18-15, 09:01 AM

Administrator
DAY 24

Had to come off a second time. Woke up this morning with sensitive nips. I know the claim is that this stuff only raises prolactin temporarily but I'm finding this to be untrue in real world use.

Something else I've noticed is gas and bloat. This stuff seems to cause it. Every time I skip a dose my stomach goes back to feeling great and within a few hours of going back on it bloats right back up and I literally fart all god damn day. It's constant and all day long and it completely goes away the day I skip a dose.

It must be said that neither of these 2 sides is anything I ever experienced with real HGH.

I will finish this log because I said I would but each day that goes by I get less and less excited about this stuff..

If anything changes I'll be sure to post it.
Bouncer
Old 08-22-15, 06:36 AM

Administrator
1 Month Update

Been on a month now. 1 Month to go. Sorry to say guys but so far this stuff is crap. I've gotten none of the benefits of Real GH. Only thing I get from this stuff is sides that I never got from real GH. If I run it for more then 4 days straight I get sensitive nips that feels like gyno is trying to build up. I come off for a day and all sensitivity goes away. Never had this side on GH. Equally as annoying is the stomach bloat and gas. I know it's the mk-677 causing this because as soon as I skip a day my stomach goes back to normal. Once again I never had this side with GH.

So far this experiment in comparing Mk-677 with real HGH has been disappointing. I will finish the product and run for another month like I said I would but I'm not expecting much to be honest.
TrapsBrah
Old 08-22-15, 08:19 AM

Superior Pro
I've been on mk for about a week and I notice improved sleep and that's about it maybe slight increase in appetite could be placebo.
Anyhow I had to skip the gym yesterday right after taking mk I had some bad stomach cramps and pain. Getting gas sides too and soft stools lol. It tastes like super glue too.
Gods Son
Old 08-25-15, 06:01 PM

Superior Pro
Why are you using research grade???? That you have no idea what it is. Sarms are legal and sold otc in the UK...
the south is fucken gay
MattG
Old 08-25-15, 06:19 PM

Superior Pro
I was also wondering..B, have you used this "souther sarms" brand before? Could possibly be the issue, idk? I've used only "superior peptides". Yes, i read that post about the guy that said he didnt have any change in igf levels with superiors mk....not sure how i feel overall now about this research chem tho. At first i gained a lot of weight, muscles were def fuller, had the swollen hands and feet with tingles on a daily basis....but i've consistantly been on since last winter and havent noticed any real benefits lately. Well the swollen tingly shit stopped months ago. I got half a bottle left, gonna stop after it runs out. Truth for me, will come out if i lose any size or weight after stopping it. Been on so long now that i think its not doing shit anymore
Bouncer
Old 08-25-15, 06:46 PM

Administrator
Southern Sarms is supposed to be the main place to get it. They have tons of reviews.

Matt the second part of your post says it all brother. On real HGH you would absolutely 100% notice the effect and you would never say "I'm not sure if its doing much".
Gods Son
Old 08-25-15, 06:52 PM

Superior Pro
There's 1 on olm. Guys igf went up slightly. Hgh levels significant
Bouncer
Old 08-25-15, 07:10 PM

Administrator
That's exactly rockets point though gods son. You can't have high levels of HGH with low levels of igf. If your igf levels are not increased by HGH yet your serum gh levels are its fake gh.
StanG
Old 08-27-15, 12:16 PM

Superior Amateur
I think the thing is this- does it raise GH and IGF- yes.
Does it do so to any degree that would change body composition at all? THATS the big ?
Bouncer
Old 08-27-15, 02:40 PM

Administrator
That's the thing though Stan. All the "studies" report numbers like 66% increase after 7 days etc.. I'm just not sure I buy it. That's a drastic increase yet it feels nothing at all like being on gh.