SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Bouncers MK-677 (Ibutamoren) Log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-16, 10:11 AM

I was thinking about giving this stuff a try. The only way to really know if it's doing anything is bloodwork.
mbell4377 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-16, 02:39 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I was thinking about giving this stuff a try. The only way to really know if it's doing anything is bloodwork.
Oh it does something. There is zero doubt about that. Exactly what it does is the mystery.

It feels nothing like being on gh though. Feels like slin. Like all your food and water is being shuttled to your muscles.
Old 04-17-16, 12:53 AM

Administrator
Frank run mk-677 and get your igf levels tested. I have a theory this shit boosts igf (insulin like growth factor) even more than it effects gh. I know it has something to do with slin or igf or something. Complete bro science theory but I've been doing this awhile so it's experienced bro science.

I ended up gaining 8 pounds while dieting on 10 days of mk-677.. Lol wtf?
Old 04-17-16, 08:22 PM

Administrator
2 days off now and my arms are throbbing. Mix between a pump and an ache. Feet and hands swollen. This shit kicks in fast when you start and hangs around when you stop. Im feeling ot more now then when I stopped taking it 2 days ago. Thinking I may do a 7 days on 7 days off plan considering how fast I felt kick in and how the effects seem to linger.
Old 04-19-16, 08:37 AM

Administrator
4 days off now and puffy nips are completely gone.

muscles have a less pumped look now. took about 4 days for the pump effect to go away. looking forward to starting the 7 day on 7 day off plan.
mbell4377 likes this.
Old 04-20-16, 08:49 AM

Administrator
ok, changing up the plan slightly. gonna do 7 days on 5 days off. that means i can start again today!
Old 04-21-16, 06:24 PM

Administrator
This may very well be the reason I'm having such a better response to mk-677 this time around compared to my previous 2 logs. I've been using bpc-157 to try an heal an injury for the last month. It hasn't done anything in that regard but it just may be helping me on the GH front. Check this out.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ses-effect-hgh
Old 04-21-16, 10:45 PM

Superior Newbie
Gonna get bloods done May 3rd I'll let you know what the mk shows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
Old 04-22-16, 06:54 AM

Superior Newbie
Subbed
Bouncer likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-16, 07:41 PM

Administrator
UPDATE

I am now convinced there is some kind of amplifying effect when you take mk-677 with bpc-157.

I recently changed my dosing of bpc-157. for 40 days I ran it at 250mcg ED. Today I switched it up a bit and for the next 40 days I'm going to run 500mcg EOD. The theory being that a higher spike caused by higher dose may be more effective for healing compared to low dose ED. Here is my BPC log if anyone is interested. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...57-healing-log

I took my first shot of the higher dose bpc-157 and the effect is that I am absolutely starving. im convinced it is amplifying the effects of the mk-677 in someway. i guess it kind of makes sense considering they are related compounds both being synthesized from chemicals in the human stomach.

Anyway, as I said, I completely stumbled onto this as I was running the bpc for its healing ability and nothing to do with GH. They are definitely working together in some way. as you guys know, my first 2 mk-677 logs were average at best. I wasn't all that impressed with it. but this combo is a different thing all together.

get this, i'm noticing little crowsfeet lines and lines on forehead disappear. no bullshit, there just kinda fading away. wasn't something i was looking for or expecting but I'll take it. anti-aging woot woot.

i've been running these type of logs for years. if you read them I come away from most of them saying "ehh it was ok i guess". not this time guys, im damn impressed with this combo. this isn't any sort of sales pitch either, buy them from wherever you want, but I highly recommend this combo.
Old 04-23-16, 09:30 PM

Administrator
Just a note for those sending pm's, ask your questions in the thread guys, that's how we learn from our experiences.

Just to add something to what I posted above. Run the bpc-157 a month before you start the mk. That's what I did. Don't expect to notice anything from it in that month. In fact I called it worthless before I added to mk to the mix and realized the synergy effect.
Old 04-25-16, 11:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
UPDATE

I am now convinced there is some kind of amplifying effect when you take mk-677 with bpc-157.

I recently changed my dosing of bpc-157. for 40 days I ran it at 250mcg ED. Today I switched it up a bit and for the next 40 days I'm going to run 500mcg EOD. The theory being that a higher spike caused by higher dose may be more effective for healing compared to low dose ED. Here is my BPC log if anyone is interested. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...57-healing-log

I took my first shot of the higher dose bpc-157 and the effect is that I am absolutely starving. im convinced it is amplifying the effects of the mk-677 in someway. i guess it kind of makes sense considering they are related compounds both being synthesized from chemicals in the human stomach.

Anyway, as I said, I completely stumbled onto this as I was running the bpc for its healing ability and nothing to do with GH. They are definitely working together in some way. as you guys know, my first 2 mk-677 logs were average at best. I wasn't all that impressed with it. but this combo is a different thing all together.

get this, i'm noticing little crowsfeet lines and lines on forehead disappear. no bullshit, there just kinda fading away. wasn't something i was looking for or expecting but I'll take it. anti-aging woot woot.

i've been running these type of logs for years. if you read them I come away from most of them saying "ehh it was ok i guess". not this time guys, im damn impressed with this combo. this isn't any sort of sales pitch either, buy them from wherever you want, but I highly recommend this combo.
I think you've found your fountain of youth.
Old 04-25-16, 11:54 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermas619 View Post
I think you've found your fountain of youth.
Ha, I'll take it.

Still trying to pin down the right dosing schedule of mk-677. I still feel like the standard info of 25mgs ED may be wrong. This stuff has such a long half life that I think ED may be overkill. If I run it for longer then 7 days straight my nips puff up. I'm thinking about giving it a 1 month run @ EOD dosing schedule to see if I can get the same positive results while keeping the puffy nips away.
Old 04-28-16, 07:07 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Ha, I'll take it.

Still trying to pin down the right dosing schedule of mk-677. I still feel like the standard info of 25mgs ED may be wrong. This stuff has such a long half life that I think ED may be overkill. If I run it for longer then 7 days straight my nips puff up. I'm thinking about giving it a 1 month run @ EOD dosing schedule to see if I can get the same positive results while keeping the puffy nips away.

Hey Bouncer any updates?
Old 04-28-16, 10:27 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Ha, I'll take it.

12.5mg seems to work best for me...
Old 04-28-16, 02:07 PM

Administrator
Master and mbell, I'm still figuring it out. My plan was to stay on ED until puffy nips start and then switch to EOD. Well guess what, I've been back on over a week now and no puffy nips. Lmao. This stuff is inconsistent!

Workout today was absolutely nuts. I don't remember such a pump ever. Not even on fucken dbol. Driving home i had a hard time closing my fist because of all the blood in my arms and hands. Shits crazy. Well crazy when mixed with bpc-157. Mk alone I wasn't all that impressed with.
mbell4377 likes this.
Old 05-01-16, 09:01 AM

Administrator
Training Days Only Trial

Going to be running it on training days only for the next couple months and comparing results.

This means using it 4-5 days a week and taking off 2-3 days depending on the week. I never take days off in a row so this will be evenly spaced breaks through out the week.

My hunch and feeling is that MK-677 does not need to be taken ED as it has such a long half life.

For you guys that may only be training 3 times per week or less, I would still give it a try this way. I've come off MK-677 for week long periods and it takes about 5 days for the pump effects to go away. so even at 3 days per week you should still be within that effective window.
Old 05-02-16, 01:43 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Training Days Only Trial

Going to be running it on training days only for the next couple months and comparing results.

This means using it 4-5 days a week and taking off 2-3 days depending on the week. I never take days off in a row so this will be evenly spaced breaks through out the week.

My hunch and feeling is that MK-677 does not need to be taken ED as it has such a long half life.

For you guys that may only be training 3 times per week or less, I would still give it a try this way. I've come off MK-677 for week long periods and it takes about 5 days for the pump effects to go away. so even at 3 days per week you should still be within that effective window.
i'll have mine this week.
current stats 5'8"
%10.5 bodyfat
about 65kg lean mass.
trying to start on 25mg on training days. will start on friday. and try to log it.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 05-02-16, 02:52 PM

Founding Member
What improvements or gains so far can you attribute to it? Anything solid or measurable?
Old 05-02-16, 03:10 PM

Administrator
Pump. Crazy pumps. Definitely holding more water in the muscle. I'd imagine long term that extra pump could lead to real muscle gain. Think of it as similar to dbol. You look and feel bigger and stronger but you know it's water bloat.
Old 05-02-16, 04:59 PM

Superior Amateur
Very nice log so far and your BPC synergy theory really has me thinking Bounce....
Bouncer likes this.
Old 05-05-16, 12:59 AM

Administrator
You don't realize how much this does for appetite and food digestion/processing until you come off it for a few days. Haven't taken mk in 2 days and my appetite today was just nonexistent.

You just feel like everything you eat while on mk is being processed super efficiently. Looking forward to going back on tomorrow.

I think I'll only come off 1 day at a time moving forward. 2 days off seems to lose some of the mk effects for sure.
mastermas619 likes this.
Old 05-06-16, 06:59 AM

Superior Newbie
day one.
took my first dose of mk677 (25mg)at 7am
2 hours later still no lethargy or major appetite.
current weight 76kg
bf %10.5
lean mass 65kg
Old 07-20-16, 02:21 PM
MK677 with no effect

Superior Newbie
Hi.

I've been reading these posts and on other forums as wll about MK677. I experience no extra hunger, I'm not getting sleepy and I have no water retention.

I don't take any other substances. I'm only doing MK677.

In all the research papers I could locate they don't mention the extra hunger you all write about? As far as I can see it it's only from reports from your guys that this happens. The same goes to the increased need for sleep.

Can someone pinpoint me to a scentific paper that describes these sideeffects?

I just took 40mg. I took 20mg this morning and another 20mg an hour ago. I fell absolutely nothing. No cravings. No tiredness. Nothering. Nada.

What going on? Is the posibility of a fake product pressent?

I tried to email the manufactor but it's still unanswered... Do any of you have any experience with Focused Nutrition MK677? (I hope it's ok the mention the brand - if not just delete my post) and I'll write a new one.

/Brian
Old 07-20-16, 03:51 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAndersen View Post
Hi.

I've been reading these posts and on other forums as wll about MK677. I experience no extra hunger, I'm not getting sleepy and I have no water retention.

I don't take any other substances. I'm only doing MK677.

In all the research papers I could locate they don't mention the extra hunger you all write about? As far as I can see it it's only from reports from your guys that this happens. The same goes to the increased need for sleep.

Can someone pinpoint me to a scentific paper that describes these sideeffects?

I just took 40mg. I took 20mg this morning and another 20mg an hour ago. I fell absolutely nothing. No cravings. No tiredness. Nothering. Nada.

What going on? Is the posibility of a fake product pressent?

I tried to email the manufactor but it's still unanswered... Do any of you have any experience with Focused Nutrition MK677? (I hope it's ok the mention the brand - if not just delete my post) and I'll write a new one.

/Brian
I have never used that company bro so I can't speak on if their products are real or not. The only mk-677 I've used is from southern Sarms. They aren't a sponsor here so I have no reason to bullshit you. Give their mk-677 a try and I bet you'll feel it. Make sure you do it in the morning on an empty stomach.
BrianAndersen likes this.
Old 08-11-16, 08:44 AM

Administrator
I'd like to see rocket or frank do a GH serum and IGF test with this stuff after 2 weeks use. just like they would with normal HGH. I'd like to see how it compares to current HGH on the market.
Old 08-12-16, 05:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Hey Bouncer, since you mentioned natural lifers to stay away from SARMs due to same shut down as AAS, what is your opinion on MK-677 for a natural lifter since you mentioned it's not really a SARM nor does it effect your endocrine system. Also BPC-157, since you mentioned amplifying effects, I was interested in checking it out, but I'm not really interested in injecting around family. Are there oral alternatives ?

Thanks for all your knowledge and experiments you share.
Old 08-12-16, 06:10 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domi View Post
Hey Bouncer, since you mentioned natural lifers to stay away from SARMs due to same shut down as AAS, what is your opinion on MK-677 for a natural lifter since you mentioned it's not really a SARM nor does it effect your endocrine system. Also BPC-157, since you mentioned amplifying effects, I was interested in checking it out, but I'm not really interested in injecting around family. Are there oral alternatives ?

Thanks for all your knowledge and experiments you share.
Yea mk isn't a sarm at all. Nothing to do with androgens. So it won't mess with your test levels. I will say though that it does have a tendencies to boost progesterone in some people so gyno is possible in some people.

As for bpc or tb-500, both need to be injected, no alternative.

Dosing protocol for mk is still very much in debate. Most say "5 days on 2 days off" because it's what they read. In my experience though this protocol is wrong. 2 days off is not enough to prevent your body from adapting to the mk and prevention of further gains. I'm thinking 2 weeks on 1 week off may be a better plan.
Old 08-15-16, 10:35 PM

Superior Newbie
The best log I've ever read, I registered mainly to show my appreciation for the time and dedication I've seen Bouncer put into his personal research. I didn't realize until earlier today that he was the Admin here. You guys have a promising board with guys like this running the place.
Great work, keep it up.
Bouncer and dna9488 like this.
Old 08-16-16, 02:23 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnabolicTitan View Post
The best log I've ever read, I registered mainly to show my appreciation for the time and dedication I've seen Bouncer put into his personal research. I didn't realize until earlier today that he was the Admin here. You guys have a promising board with guys like this running the place.
Great work, keep it up.
Appreciate it brother. I tried to get as detailed as possible and give the info I would like to have if I was researching something.

Welcome to the forum btw.
Old 08-16-16, 07:29 PM

Superior Newbie
Bouncer any updates with your new dosing protocol on training days ?
Old 08-18-16, 11:02 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domi View Post
Bouncer any updates with your new dosing protocol on training days ?
Not running the MK right now bro. Doing a HGH log at the moment. That log can be found here if interested. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...gh-healing-log

When I'm done with the GH I will be ruining another MK log. next time i will be doing something like 2 weeks on 1 week off. I do not believe the current 5 days on 2 day off protocol is correct. the body gets used to it and 2 days off is not enough. I just need to find how many days off you need to take for the body to keep responding instead of adjusting.
Old 08-18-16, 09:19 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks for this log ,I'm still not clear on what you thought were best dosage and schedule for mk677.
I'm also wanting to use Bpc157 for joint repair and and the synergistic response you thought your getting with it and mk677
I'm a 56 year old male paraplegic so my shoulder joints have taken a beating and all muscle recovery is slow
Wanted to know what brand Bpc157 u were using thanks .
Old 08-20-16, 12:47 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyP View Post
Thanks for this log ,I'm still not clear on what you thought were best dosage and schedule for mk677.
that's exactly what I'm still trying to figure out. as I've said, I dont believe any of the current protocols are correct. the body just adapts to ti and results stop after 2 weeks. coming off for 2 days per week does not help. my next log im going to try 2 weeks on 1 week off. give me some time to figure out the right dose and I'll report it here. next mk-677 log will start in about a month.
Old 08-21-16, 12:20 PM

Superior Newbie
Hi very new to this format ,thanks bouncer for your reply,I did read another report from another guy that does a lots of test on these compounds I'm sure you and others would be familiar with his blogs If it's OK to use his name I will but not now
Anyway he takes bpc orally,Im,and subq.depending on the application
With reported great results for healing
I'm going to order both Bpc157, and mk677 and see how it does
Thanks RickeyP. .
Old 08-21-16, 12:26 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyP View Post
Hi very new to this format ,thanks bouncer for your reply,I did read another report from another guy that does a lots of test on these compounds I'm sure you and others would be familiar with his blogs If it's OK to use his name I will but not now
Anyway he takes bpc orally,Im,and subq.depending on the application
With reported great results for healing
I'm going to order both Bpc157, and mk677 and see how it does
Thanks RickeyP. .
in terms of healing I found tb-500 to be far more effective than bpc-157.
Old 10-06-16, 11:28 AM

Administrator
going to be starting my 3rd go around with MK-677. i'll log the results as always. this time the dosing schedule will be different as I've said in the past the 5 day on 2 day off protocol that everyone uses isn't right. i'm determined to figure out the perfect timing and dosing. stay tuned.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 10-13-16, 12:41 PM

Administrator
New Log Starts Today

First 2 weeks is going to be 25mgs ED

Once 2 weeks is up i'm going to come off for 5 days and then repeat 2 weeks. I'll see how this works for awhile and adjust if I feel 5 days off isn't enough. There has to be a magic number of days you can come off where the body will start responding to MK-677 after that initial 2 weeks. I'm going to try and find the minimal amount of days you can come off and go back on and continue to get results. The first 2 weeks of use is great and then nothing. But that's only because people are using the 5 day on 2 day off protocol.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 10-13-16, 01:05 PM

Founding Member
Does it suppress test or can it be used as part of pct?
Old 10-13-16, 01:10 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Does it suppress test or can it be used as part of pct?
nothing to do with test. just GH and IGF booster.
Old 10-14-16, 03:57 PM

Administrator
Just a guess on my part but part of how mk works may be improved digestion. Had the biggest solid shit this morning in recent memory. Could be coincidence but I doubt it considering I eat the same food everyday.
Old 10-14-16, 07:15 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I'd like to see rocket or frank do a GH serum and IGF test with this stuff after 2 weeks use. just like they would with normal HGH. I'd like to see how it compares to current HGH on the market.

One of the guys on bbing nerds radio podcast had bloods done on mk and there was no difference than baseline, and I've heard that from a Cple places

Old 10-14-16, 07:18 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell4377 View Post
One of the guys on bbing nerds radio podcast had bloods done on mk and there was no difference than baseline, and I've heard that from a Cple places

If that's true and it kinda makes sense as I've said in this log it feels nothing like GH. Feels more like slin. Regardless, there is certainly something to mk-677 especially the first 2 weeks that's for sure.
Old 10-16-16, 04:02 PM

Administrator
I've always take mk in the morning in the past. Think I'll switch it up to taking at night see if I notice any differences.
Old 10-25-16, 11:35 AM

Founding Member
B, anything new to report? I'm following this log since I may add mk-677 to my pct coming up in a couple weeks.
Old 10-25-16, 11:38 AM

Administrator
Quote:
B, anything new to report? I'm following this log since I may add mk-677 to my pct coming up in a couple weeks.
well since it's still within the first 2 weeks it's always the same. quick fullness, better sleep, skin looks nicer etc.. the interesting stuff will come after the 2 weeks and I try and figure out the best protocol for on and off.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 10-25-16, 12:03 PM

Founding Member
I've read that it makes some extremely tired during the day. Do you notice that at all?
Old 10-25-16, 12:07 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I've read that it makes some extremely tired during the day. Do you notice that at all?
no not at all.
Old 10-28-16, 10:42 AM

Superior Newbie
Bouncer I've read up a lot about sarms and I was considering perchasing some mk-677 myself from southern sarms based on your thread.. Se I've usually gone for sarmsx and their stuff seem so good. I put in my order for southern sarms and I was going to pay via phone.. They have not responded to my emails or calls which are in their working hours.. Which got me thinking this company is abit slack so I decided to do some research on it.. A lot a lot of bad reviews some saying that because it is dirt cheap it's also rubbish and others saying it is most likely a prohormone what your taking.. Which got me thinking gain to your first run I read about your gyno issues and also not very good batch.. Could this be true should I go with southern sarmsx or should I stick to sarmsx.. You are knowledgeable so I was wanting your opinion on the matter. Cheers bro
Old 10-28-16, 11:58 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoness View Post
Bouncer I've read up a lot about sarms and I was considering perchasing some mk-677 myself from southern sarms based on your thread.. Se I've usually gone for sarmsx and their stuff seem so good. I put in my order for southern sarms and I was going to pay via phone.. They have not responded to my emails or calls which are in their working hours.. Which got me thinking this company is abit slack so I decided to do some research on it.. A lot a lot of bad reviews some saying that because it is dirt cheap it's also rubbish and others saying it is most likely a prohormone what your taking.. Which got me thinking gain to your first run I read about your gyno issues and also not very good batch.. Could this be true should I go with southern sarmsx or should I stick to sarmsx.. You are knowledgeable so I was wanting your opinion on the matter. Cheers bro
sorry if I offend but this sounds more like an advertisement then it does a question. never heard of sarmax in my life. I've never had any sort of payment or shipping issue so the fact that you go out of your way to put them down so many times in your very first post is suspicious. who the fuck pays by phone? what is this 1987? lol. you reference them being "dirt cheap". their mk-677 is in the same price range as all the other sites from what I can tell. there are literally about 50 sarm companies, i've obviously picked southern sarms for my mk-677 and your asking me if you should use them because they are bad according to you. lol. cut the bs brother. use whoever you want, but don't try to bs with a hidden advertisement for a no name sarm company.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0