SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Bouncers MK-677 (Ibutamoren) Log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-16, 05:35 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
sorry if I offend but this sounds more like an advertisement then it does a question. never heard of sarmax in my life. I've never had any sort of payment or shipping issue so the fact that you go out of your way to put them down so many times in your very first post is suspicious. who the fuck pays by phone? what is this 1987? lol. you reference them being "dirt cheap". their mk-677 is in the same price range as all the other sites from what I can tell. there are literally about 50 sarm companies, i've obviously picked southern sarms for my mk-677 and your asking me if you should use them because they are bad according to you. lol. cut the bs brother. use whoever you want, but don't try to bs with a hidden advertisement for a no name sarm company.

Maybe I came off wrong, my bad.. And it is sarmsx by Dylan gemelli he's the one who does YouTube videos and stuff and sells sarms.. On his forum he was bashing southern sarms and others were too saying they are pro hormones.. I can send link if you want.. And I was calling southern sarms so they can send me bank details for bank transfer because they don't do normal transactions internationally because I'm in Australia you can check for yourself.. I was just trying to be absolutely certain that I'm buying the right product and not getting underdosed stuff or prohormones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-16, 05:44 PM

Administrator
So a guy that owns a Sarms company is bashing another Sarms company... Lol come on bro. Go with whoever you want. I've had good results with southern.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-16, 08:07 PM

Founding Member
Maxim Peptide has mk-677 now too.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 09:01 PM

Administrator
I'll go with maxim peptides next time then. We have no peptide sponsors here so it matters little to me where people buy from. The poster before Chuck sent me a pm implying I'm paid by SouthernSarms for this log. Lol. You try to make a helpful log and you get accused of bs. Fucken people.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 10-29-16, 12:10 PM

Administrator
Update

Been on for 2 weeks, now going to go off for 2 weeks. Just want to observe any differences. This will be the first time I run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so lets see how it goes. IMO you reach saturation point with mk-677 after 2 weeks and it becomes basically maintenance from then on. I'm trying to break past that and see if the 2 week on 2 week off protocol can keep you moving forward instead of stalling out and staying on.
Old 11-11-16, 12:55 PM

Administrator
Update

Been 2 weeks off, time to go back on and see what happens.
Old 11-11-16, 01:00 PM

Founding Member
Did you lose any weight in the 2 weeks of being off?
Old 11-17-16, 02:38 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Did you lose any weight in the 2 weeks of being off?
So I go in every 3-4 weeks to get injections into my back spasms. Everytime I go in they weigh me. When I went in last time (off mk-677) I was 224.8lbs. I went in yesterday I was 228.4lbs. Keep in mind I only been back on 5 days. This stuff acts quick like I said but then it levels out.

Something to point out though, my blood pressure has also gone up since last dr visit by a bit.

It's safe to say that this stuff works very different from gh. The quick dbol like gains are just nothing like gh. But in other ways it is. My skin looks great, my nails and hair grow at twice the rate and the muscles take on a more 3D appearance that only gh gives. So in some ways yes mk is very much like gh but in other ways it's very much it's own compound.

Im still not any closer at determining the best dosing schedule. We may just have to accept that with this stuff there is a 2 week surge followed simply by maintance.
Old 11-18-16, 08:29 AM

Founding Member
I'll be running in as part of my pct and hoping it adds some weight back on that I lost. I'll be starting next week.
Old 11-19-16, 02:16 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I'll be running in as part of my pct and hoping it adds some weight back on that I lost. I'll be starting next week.
Be aware that it can have an effect on progesterone levels. If nips get sensitive simply come off for a few days and problem fixed.
Old 12-07-16, 01:44 PM

Administrator
Final Conclusion After 4 Separate Tries

It's a complicated compound. It works and yet it doesn't...

For the first 2 weeks you will notice some changes and then the body basically shuts it down and it stops working.

It's nothing like GH so it really shouldn't be compared.

I think the 4th time was probably my last run with it. You pretty much have to run it 2 weeks and then come off for over a month to see results again. IMO it's not worth it.
Old 12-08-16, 01:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Final Conclusion After 4 Separate Tries

It's a complicated compound. It works and yet it doesn't...

For the first 2 weeks you will notice some changes and then the body basically shuts it down and it stops working.

It's nothing like GH so it really shouldn't be compared.

I think the 4th time was probably my last run with it. You pretty much have to run it 2 weeks and then come off for over a month to see results again. IMO it's not worth it.

I gotta say I tried mk677 after our little discussion and I do like it.. first 2 weeks he water weight was bad but after that (I'm about 3 1/2 weeks in) the water weight has died down abit but I haven't lost any weight and the thing I'm mostly happy about is my joints and stuff 'feel' better because of lubricantion.. wether they are getting better or not I don't care cos they feel better and also the fullness look in my muscles.. so for that alone I think it's worth it

Old 12-08-16, 12:13 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoness View Post
I gotta say I tried mk677 after our little discussion and I do like it.. first 2 weeks he water weight was bad but after that (I'm about 3 1/2 weeks in) the water weight has died down abit but I haven't lost any weight and the thing I'm mostly happy about is my joints and stuff 'feel' better because of lubricantion.. wether they are getting better or not I don't care cos they feel better and also the fullness look in my muscles.. so for that alone I think it's worth it

i hear you. it does have it's benefits. i guess what i'm saying is that it's no GH replacement. that's for sure. the 2 compounds are nothing alike.
Theoness likes this.
Old 12-23-16, 09:08 PM
quick question for bouncer

Superior Newbie
I just joined so don't think i'm some shill. I did a run of Southern Sarms MK-677 last year and was running YK-11 at the same time, don't remember too much about it truthfully.

Started again at 25 mg every morning. Agree with you on the appetite and digestion properties which make sense based on it being a ghrelin secretogogue.

With regards to the pump, really there is only so much water/minerals etc a muscle can take in (same for loading on creatine). But i'm not sure this is indicative that it isn't working anymore. As far as volumizing the muscle yeah maybe that happens but i'm not sure it has stopped working outside of this capacity.

I'm not convinced that its increasing of GH pulses has stopped and this is really what we are after here. The body doesn't downregulate (that i know of) its response to Ghrelin. Increase Ghrelin, increase GH.. MK677 increases Ghrelin so I think it will still work if run continuously. Just a thought.
Bouncer and dna9488 like this.
Old 12-23-16, 09:17 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwingGuru View Post
I just joined so don't think i'm some shill. I did a run of Southern Sarms MK-677 last year and was running YK-11 at the same time, don't remember too much about it truthfully.

Started again at 25 mg every morning. Agree with you on the appetite and digestion properties which make sense based on it being a ghrelin secretogogue.

With regards to the pump, really there is only so much water/minerals etc a muscle can take in (same for loading on creatine). But i'm not sure this is indicative that it isn't working anymore. As far as volumizing the muscle yeah maybe that happens but i'm not sure it has stopped working outside of this capacity.

I'm not convinced that its increasing of GH pulses has stopped and this is really what we are after here. The body doesn't downregulate (that i know of) its response to Ghrelin. Increase Ghrelin, increase GH.. MK677 increases Ghrelin so I think it will still work if run continuously. Just a thought.
Good first post bro, I guess I can't disagree with that.

My new fear about mk-677 is that I've seen a bunch of recent blood work and mk-677 doesn't seem to elevate GH or igf very much. It definitely does something but it seems to work in a different sort of way.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 12-28-16, 07:32 AM

Superior Newbie
Hi there. Just a little info from me.
Using mk-677 for about 1 month now and it's working great for me.
First weeks numb hands and arms at night. Appetite increased but okay. Taking 20 mg before bed from focused nutrition.
Together with 600 test e and 400 masteron e. Gained about 16 kg, but looking fine. Calories about 4500,but going a little bit down now. Too much bp.
With mk the cycle is so much better, great pump and fullness. Sure, it's much water, but it looks good and feels great.
Sry for my bad english, i am from Germany.

Thank you for this great thread. 😊
Old 01-04-17, 11:18 PM

Superior Newbie
i haven't found an answer yet but gene typing for meds exists now and might be able to tell you what sarms will and will not work for a person. i had my genome typed frequently and it told me some thins i already knew. but the point is that its common for some drugs to work with some people and not with others.

Drug-Gene Testing (Pharmacogenomics) - Mayo Clinic Center for Individualized Medicine
Old 03-10-17, 02:05 AM

Superior Newbie
Took MK677 for the first time today.
20 yrs old
6'4
190lbs

I purchased a powdered form from eBay and was quite skeptical whether it was real or not. Took approx 20mgs in the morning and ate right after so I couldn't tell if there was much of an effect. Later in the night I decided to yolo and megadose approx 45mgs to observe effects. About 1-1.5 hours later I felt INTENSE hunger, like the hungriest I've felt in possibly years. I have no experience with 677 so I still don't know if its legit seeing as it's my first day. Does anyone know of any possible additive that could produce hunger effects to make it seem like real mk?
Going to bed now, going to post about how my sleep felt when I wake up. I tend to dream often so I'm interested to see what happens.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0