SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Bouncers MK-677 (Ibutamoren) Log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree52Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-16, 05:35 PM
  #151
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
sorry if I offend but this sounds more like an advertisement then it does a question. never heard of sarmax in my life. I've never had any sort of payment or shipping issue so the fact that you go out of your way to put them down so many times in your very first post is suspicious. who the fuck pays by phone? what is this 1987? lol. you reference them being "dirt cheap". their mk-677 is in the same price range as all the other sites from what I can tell. there are literally about 50 sarm companies, i've obviously picked southern sarms for my mk-677 and your asking me if you should use them because they are bad according to you. lol. cut the bs brother. use whoever you want, but don't try to bs with a hidden advertisement for a no name sarm company.


Maybe I came off wrong, my bad.. And it is sarmsx by Dylan gemelli he's the one who does YouTube videos and stuff and sells sarms.. On his forum he was bashing southern sarms and others were too saying they are pro hormones.. I can send link if you want.. And I was calling southern sarms so they can send me bank details for bank transfer because they don't do normal transactions internationally because I'm in Australia you can check for yourself.. I was just trying to be absolutely certain that I'm buying the right product and not getting underdosed stuff or prohormones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-16, 05:44 PM
  #152
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
So a guy that owns a Sarms company is bashing another Sarms company... Lol come on bro. Go with whoever you want. I've had good results with southern.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-16, 08:07 PM
  #153
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1218
Maxim Peptide has mk-677 now too.
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-16, 09:01 PM
  #154
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
I'll go with maxim peptides next time then. We have no peptide sponsors here so it matters little to me where people buy from. The poster before Chuck sent me a pm implying I'm paid by SouthernSarms for this log. Lol. You try to make a helpful log and you get accused of bs. Fucken people.
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-16, 12:10 PM
  #155
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Update

Been on for 2 weeks, now going to go off for 2 weeks. Just want to observe any differences. This will be the first time I run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so lets see how it goes. IMO you reach saturation point with mk-677 after 2 weeks and it becomes basically maintenance from then on. I'm trying to break past that and see if the 2 week on 2 week off protocol can keep you moving forward instead of stalling out and staying on.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-16, 12:55 PM
  #156
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Update

Been 2 weeks off, time to go back on and see what happens.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-16, 01:00 PM
  #157
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1447
Did you lose any weight in the 2 weeks of being off?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-16, 02:38 PM
  #158
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Did you lose any weight in the 2 weeks of being off?
So I go in every 3-4 weeks to get injections into my back spasms. Everytime I go in they weigh me. When I went in last time (off mk-677) I was 224.8lbs. I went in yesterday I was 228.4lbs. Keep in mind I only been back on 5 days. This stuff acts quick like I said but then it levels out.

Something to point out though, my blood pressure has also gone up since last dr visit by a bit.

It's safe to say that this stuff works very different from gh. The quick dbol like gains are just nothing like gh. But in other ways it is. My skin looks great, my nails and hair grow at twice the rate and the muscles take on a more 3D appearance that only gh gives. So in some ways yes mk is very much like gh but in other ways it's very much it's own compound.

Im still not any closer at determining the best dosing schedule. We may just have to accept that with this stuff there is a 2 week surge followed simply by maintance.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-16, 08:29 AM
  #159
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1447
I'll be running in as part of my pct and hoping it adds some weight back on that I lost. I'll be starting next week.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-16, 02:16 PM
  #160
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I'll be running in as part of my pct and hoping it adds some weight back on that I lost. I'll be starting next week.
Be aware that it can have an effect on progesterone levels. If nips get sensitive simply come off for a few days and problem fixed.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-16, 01:44 PM
  #161
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Final Conclusion After 4 Separate Tries

It's a complicated compound. It works and yet it doesn't...

For the first 2 weeks you will notice some changes and then the body basically shuts it down and it stops working.

It's nothing like GH so it really shouldn't be compared.

I think the 4th time was probably my last run with it. You pretty much have to run it 2 weeks and then come off for over a month to see results again. IMO it's not worth it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-16, 01:00 AM
  #162
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Final Conclusion After 4 Separate Tries



It's a complicated compound. It works and yet it doesn't...



For the first 2 weeks you will notice some changes and then the body basically shuts it down and it stops working.



It's nothing like GH so it really shouldn't be compared.



I think the 4th time was probably my last run with it. You pretty much have to run it 2 weeks and then come off for over a month to see results again. IMO it's not worth it.

I gotta say I tried mk677 after our little discussion and I do like it.. first 2 weeks he water weight was bad but after that (I'm about 3 1/2 weeks in) the water weight has died down abit but I haven't lost any weight and the thing I'm mostly happy about is my joints and stuff 'feel' better because of lubricantion.. wether they are getting better or not I don't care cos they feel better and also the fullness look in my muscles.. so for that alone I think it's worth it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-16, 12:13 PM
  #163
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoness View Post
I gotta say I tried mk677 after our little discussion and I do like it.. first 2 weeks he water weight was bad but after that (I'm about 3 1/2 weeks in) the water weight has died down abit but I haven't lost any weight and the thing I'm mostly happy about is my joints and stuff 'feel' better because of lubricantion.. wether they are getting better or not I don't care cos they feel better and also the fullness look in my muscles.. so for that alone I think it's worth it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i hear you. it does have it's benefits. i guess what i'm saying is that it's no GH replacement. that's for sure. the 2 compounds are nothing alike.
Theoness likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-16, 09:08 PM
quick question for bouncer
  #164
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Likes: 2
I just joined so don't think i'm some shill. I did a run of Southern Sarms MK-677 last year and was running YK-11 at the same time, don't remember too much about it truthfully.

Started again at 25 mg every morning. Agree with you on the appetite and digestion properties which make sense based on it being a ghrelin secretogogue.

With regards to the pump, really there is only so much water/minerals etc a muscle can take in (same for loading on creatine). But i'm not sure this is indicative that it isn't working anymore. As far as volumizing the muscle yeah maybe that happens but i'm not sure it has stopped working outside of this capacity.

I'm not convinced that its increasing of GH pulses has stopped and this is really what we are after here. The body doesn't downregulate (that i know of) its response to Ghrelin. Increase Ghrelin, increase GH.. MK677 increases Ghrelin so I think it will still work if run continuously. Just a thought.
Bouncer and dna9488 like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-16, 09:17 PM
  #165
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwingGuru View Post
I just joined so don't think i'm some shill. I did a run of Southern Sarms MK-677 last year and was running YK-11 at the same time, don't remember too much about it truthfully.

Started again at 25 mg every morning. Agree with you on the appetite and digestion properties which make sense based on it being a ghrelin secretogogue.

With regards to the pump, really there is only so much water/minerals etc a muscle can take in (same for loading on creatine). But i'm not sure this is indicative that it isn't working anymore. As far as volumizing the muscle yeah maybe that happens but i'm not sure it has stopped working outside of this capacity.

I'm not convinced that its increasing of GH pulses has stopped and this is really what we are after here. The body doesn't downregulate (that i know of) its response to Ghrelin. Increase Ghrelin, increase GH.. MK677 increases Ghrelin so I think it will still work if run continuously. Just a thought.
Good first post bro, I guess I can't disagree with that.

My new fear about mk-677 is that I've seen a bunch of recent blood work and mk-677 doesn't seem to elevate GH or igf very much. It definitely does something but it seems to work in a different sort of way.
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-16, 07:32 AM
  #166
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Likes: 0
Hi there. Just a little info from me.
Using mk-677 for about 1 month now and it's working great for me.
First weeks numb hands and arms at night. Appetite increased but okay. Taking 20 mg before bed from focused nutrition.
Together with 600 test e and 400 masteron e. Gained about 16 kg, but looking fine. Calories about 4500,but going a little bit down now. Too much bp.
With mk the cycle is so much better, great pump and fullness. Sure, it's much water, but it looks good and feels great.
Sry for my bad english, i am from Germany.

Thank you for this great thread. 😊
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-17, 11:18 PM
  #167
 
maxpowers's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2016
Likes: 9
i haven't found an answer yet but gene typing for meds exists now and might be able to tell you what sarms will and will not work for a person. i had my genome typed frequently and it told me some thins i already knew. but the point is that its common for some drugs to work with some people and not with others.

Drug-Gene Testing (Pharmacogenomics) - Mayo Clinic Center for Individualized Medicine
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-17, 02:05 AM
  #168
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 0
Took MK677 for the first time today.
20 yrs old
6'4
190lbs

I purchased a powdered form from eBay and was quite skeptical whether it was real or not. Took approx 20mgs in the morning and ate right after so I couldn't tell if there was much of an effect. Later in the night I decided to yolo and megadose approx 45mgs to observe effects. About 1-1.5 hours later I felt INTENSE hunger, like the hungriest I've felt in possibly years. I have no experience with 677 so I still don't know if its legit seeing as it's my first day. Does anyone know of any possible additive that could produce hunger effects to make it seem like real mk?
Going to bed now, going to post about how my sleep felt when I wake up. I tend to dream often so I'm interested to see what happens.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 06:33 AM
  #169
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoh View Post
Took MK677 for the first time today.
20 yrs old
6'4
190lbs

I purchased a powdered form from eBay and was quite skeptical whether it was real or not. Took approx 20mgs in the morning and ate right after so I couldn't tell if there was much of an effect. Later in the night I decided to yolo and megadose approx 45mgs to observe effects. About 1-1.5 hours later I felt INTENSE hunger, like the hungriest I've felt in possibly years. I have no experience with 677 so I still don't know if its legit seeing as it's my first day. Does anyone know of any possible additive that could produce hunger effects to make it seem like real mk?
Going to bed now, going to post about how my sleep felt when I wake up. I tend to dream often so I'm interested to see what happens.
So you've been on it long enough now. Was I right? Great first 2 weeks and then worthless right?

Get yourself some real hgh bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 08:39 AM
  #170
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 40
Likes: 772
I havery a guy that is running a log on some MK-677. He is having bloods pulled today to check his igf-1 levels. I can't remember if this is the 30 Dao point or 60 day point. I'll double check on that but im excited to see some actual bloodwork done.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 11:05 AM
  #171
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I havery a guy that is running a log on some MK-677. He is having bloods pulled today to check his igf-1 levels. I can't remember if this is the 30 Dao point or 60 day point. I'll double check on that but im excited to see some actual bloodwork done.
someone somewhere in this thread mentioned getting blood work. from what I remember and looked up, mk-677 has no effect on IGF levels. i think it does raise serum a bit though.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 03:28 PM
  #172
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2017
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power73 View Post
Hi there. Just a little info from me.
Using mk-677 for about 1 month now and it's working great for me.
First weeks numb hands and arms at night. Appetite increased but okay. Taking 20 mg before bed from focused nutrition.
Together with 600 test e and 400 masteron e. Gained about 16 kg, but looking fine. Calories about 4500,but going a little bit down now. Too much bp.
With mk the cycle is so much better, great pump and fullness. Sure, it's much water, but it looks good and feels great.
Sry for my bad english, i am from Germany.

Thank you for this great thread. 😊
So I've been doing a lot of reading on MK677 and I've been on this thread more than once reading this log.

I guess my question to you is how can you say it's working great for you here, when you're on 2 other heavy compounds? I think this would be the absolute worst time to evaluate what MK677 is supposed to do.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 09:21 AM
  #173
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 40
Likes: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
someone somewhere in this thread mentioned getting blood work. from what I remember and looked up, mk-677 has no effect on IGF levels. i think it does raise serum a bit though.
He was doing 25mg a day... I can provide the link to his log if anybody wants to see it.

is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 09:27 AM
  #174
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1447
I'd like to see the log
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 12:00 PM
  #175
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
He was doing 25mg a day... I can provide the link to his log if anybody wants to see it.

We'll see now shit is getting very interesting. Because here is the thing. Mk-677 completely stops working after 2 weeks. I've used it multiple times from multiple places and you blow up the first 2 weeks like your on dbol and then nothing happens.

So if the only thing he was on was mk and no HGH. This challenges the idea that "only gh or real igf 1 can effect igf levels." This means it's possible for hgh products to have other shit in them.

It also means igf is not the only important factor because like I said. Mk-677 gives absolutely amazing results for 2 weeks and then you get nothing at all from it.

This challenges what we think we know about igf if indeed this guy was only running mk-677.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 12:40 PM
  #176
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 40
Likes: 772
Those bloods were taken after 4 weeks I think.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 07:20 PM
  #177
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 40
Likes: 772
I was wrong, this test results is off 12.5mgs a day. He only did half dose.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 07:25 PM
  #178
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I was wrong, this test results is off 12.5mgs a day. He only did half dose.
Ask him if he completely stopped getting results after 2 weeks. That's what happened to me. Blew like anadrol for 2 weeks then nothing at all. Weird ass compound.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 07:51 PM
  #179
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 40
Likes: 772
I will...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 09:00 PM
longer term MK-677 use
  #180
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2017
Likes: 5
I just read through this entire thread- I'll add my experience since it's been longer term. I started taking MK-677 in January. For the most part, I've been taking 20mg a day. I usually take them at night, but for awhile I was taking them in the AM. I only stopped the AM dose because of how hungry it made me and how much weight I was gaining.

I started the MK-677 because I hurt my neck at the end of September while I was moving, and the result was my left shoulder ached continuously, and my entire left arm would randomly feel like it was being electrocuted, all the way down into my middle fingers, then go completely numb. I tweaked the tendon in my right elbow during that same time, and it ALSO throbbed for three straight months. I'd read about MK-677 and its healing effects, so I ordered some.

When I started, I was 204lbs. I'm 5'11 and athletic, but three months of neither arm working had gained me 15lbs of not muscle- I usually run around 190lbs. Within two weeks of taking MK-677, I was at 215lbs. My elbow felt better, and it was what was really holding me back from working out, so I started right in. I also started taking RAD-140 at 20mg a day at the end of January.

I hit the gym hard, dropped to around 12% body fat, and weighed in at 220 about three weeks into February and a month or so of my old routine. I also started getting compliments from all over the place. I felt like I was pumped ALL the time, and that 3d effect on the muscles is no joke! This was also when I started taking everything at night before bed instead of in the AM. I wanted to drop down below 13% body weight, but even with my Adderall prescription, it was impossible for me to maintain a strict diet. I usually don't have a problem with dieting, but on MK-677, I will MURDER people for carbs. Night dosing helped.

The problem is that by the end of February, the swelling in my hands and ankles pinnacled, and wouldn't let go. As I type this, my metacarpals hurt in both hands, which is uncommon. I also can't see my metacarpals OR my metatarsals in my feet, which is crazy, because I can ALWAYS see the bones in my hands and feet. Being pumped 24/7 also killed my endurance. I was doing 3-5 miles 4 times a week, then just 3 miles, then 2 miles... by March I'd do 1-2 miles, 2-3 times a week. My calves were maxed before I even started running. 10-15 minutes in and I just felt like they were going to tear. Being pumped is one thing- Always being pumped is a whole different beast. I do not enjoy it.

I also have minimal flexibility in both hands and feet, the nerves in my shoulders feel compressed in both arms, and the shock followed by numbness is constant, and in both hands and wrists now.

If you've read this far, you're probably wondering why I still take it. Fair question. I stopped the end of March because I just wasn't able to do much cardio at all. I was getting bigger, but bigger everywhere. I topped out at about 226lbs. But I stopped because the whole purpose was to see if it fixed my shoulder and elbow. It worked on the elbow, but my shoulder was getting worse, so I stopped for a little over a week. My shoulder was WAY worse off the MK-677. I couldn't sleep at night because of it. MK-677 helps me sleep, and my shoulder doesn't hurt quite as bad.

I have an MRI scheduled for this coming Sunday. It sounds like I have one or two compressed discs in my neck, maybe c6-c7. Didn't show on x-ray, hence the MRI. MK-677 makes sleeping possible, and the pain tolerable. Oh, and I got laid off March 31, and MK-677 totally kills my anxiety about it. When I went off of it, I had anxiety constantly (I have always been prone to anxiety- it's amazing to me how well MK-677 keeps it at bay). Once I have the MRI done, I'm debating dropping the MK-677, as long as I have some recourse based on what they find, for alleviating the shoulder pain.

I have been on 20mgs of MK-677 a day for a solid 10.5 of the last 12 weeks. I've gone from 204lbs to 226lbs, but look leaner than I did at 204- just way bigger. I know a decent amount of that is water, but I also know there is muscle, because it's obvious, and I didn't lose much when I went off of it for 5-7 days- I dropped to 217lbs. BUT, my endurance is shot, and my hands and feet hurt constantly. It's even hard to do push ups. I'm still around 13% BF, but I LOOK like I'm retaining water because I am. So much so that for the first time in my life, you can't see the bones in my hands and feet. Without the ability to run my normal distances, it's difficult for me to counteract this.

Long story short, I came here looking for other people with similar side effects, to see how long the swollen hands and feet, and the constant shocks in my wrists and fingers, will take to go away (Doc was trying to tell me I have carpal tunnel. I do not). I have not experienced the tapering off after two weeks Bouncer mentions. I wish I did. I'll request a full lab after my MRI. If my Doc ok's it, I'll come back and post the IGF level, for science and all. This is a very informative forum, thank you all for the education! I am going to drop to 10mgs immediately, and go back to morning doses. I'm also going to start taking half an aspirin alongside to see if it helps reduce the bloated feeling. Yeah, and clean the diet back up. I typically don't like brownies- not even as a kid, but I crave them SO HARD now...
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-17, 12:31 AM
  #181
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamscifly View Post
I just read through this entire thread- I'll add my experience since it's been longer term. I started taking MK-677 in January. For the most part, I've been taking 20mg a day. I usually take them at night, but for awhile I was taking them in the AM. I only stopped the AM dose because of how hungry it made me and how much weight I was gaining.

I started the MK-677 because I hurt my neck at the end of September while I was moving, and the result was my left shoulder ached continuously, and my entire left arm would randomly feel like it was being electrocuted, all the way down into my middle fingers, then go completely numb. I tweaked the tendon in my right elbow during that same time, and it ALSO throbbed for three straight months. I'd read about MK-677 and its healing effects, so I ordered some.

When I started, I was 204lbs. I'm 5'11 and athletic, but three months of neither arm working had gained me 15lbs of not muscle- I usually run around 190lbs. Within two weeks of taking MK-677, I was at 215lbs. My elbow felt better, and it was what was really holding me back from working out, so I started right in. I also started taking RAD-140 at 20mg a day at the end of January.

I hit the gym hard, dropped to around 12% body fat, and weighed in at 220 about three weeks into February and a month or so of my old routine. I also started getting compliments from all over the place. I felt like I was pumped ALL the time, and that 3d effect on the muscles is no joke! This was also when I started taking everything at night before bed instead of in the AM. I wanted to drop down below 13% body weight, but even with my Adderall prescription, it was impossible for me to maintain a strict diet. I usually don't have a problem with dieting, but on MK-677, I will MURDER people for carbs. Night dosing helped.

The problem is that by the end of February, the swelling in my hands and ankles pinnacled, and wouldn't let go. As I type this, my metacarpals hurt in both hands, which is uncommon. I also can't see my metacarpals OR my metatarsals in my feet, which is crazy, because I can ALWAYS see the bones in my hands and feet. Being pumped 24/7 also killed my endurance. I was doing 3-5 miles 4 times a week, then just 3 miles, then 2 miles... by March I'd do 1-2 miles, 2-3 times a week. My calves were maxed before I even started running. 10-15 minutes in and I just felt like they were going to tear. Being pumped is one thing- Always being pumped is a whole different beast. I do not enjoy it.

I also have minimal flexibility in both hands and feet, the nerves in my shoulders feel compressed in both arms, and the shock followed by numbness is constant, and in both hands and wrists now.

If you've read this far, you're probably wondering why I still take it. Fair question. I stopped the end of March because I just wasn't able to do much cardio at all. I was getting bigger, but bigger everywhere. I topped out at about 226lbs. But I stopped because the whole purpose was to see if it fixed my shoulder and elbow. It worked on the elbow, but my shoulder was getting worse, so I stopped for a little over a week. My shoulder was WAY worse off the MK-677. I couldn't sleep at night because of it. MK-677 helps me sleep, and my shoulder doesn't hurt quite as bad.

I have an MRI scheduled for this coming Sunday. It sounds like I have one or two compressed discs in my neck, maybe c6-c7. Didn't show on x-ray, hence the MRI. MK-677 makes sleeping possible, and the pain tolerable. Oh, and I got laid off March 31, and MK-677 totally kills my anxiety about it. When I went off of it, I had anxiety constantly (I have always been prone to anxiety- it's amazing to me how well MK-677 keeps it at bay). Once I have the MRI done, I'm debating dropping the MK-677, as long as I have some recourse based on what they find, for alleviating the shoulder pain.

I have been on 20mgs of MK-677 a day for a solid 10.5 of the last 12 weeks. I've gone from 204lbs to 226lbs, but look leaner than I did at 204- just way bigger. I know a decent amount of that is water, but I also know there is muscle, because it's obvious, and I didn't lose much when I went off of it for 5-7 days- I dropped to 217lbs. BUT, my endurance is shot, and my hands and feet hurt constantly. It's even hard to do push ups. I'm still around 13% BF, but I LOOK like I'm retaining water because I am. So much so that for the first time in my life, you can't see the bones in my hands and feet. Without the ability to run my normal distances, it's difficult for me to counteract this.

Long story short, I came here looking for other people with similar side effects, to see how long the swollen hands and feet, and the constant shocks in my wrists and fingers, will take to go away (Doc was trying to tell me I have carpal tunnel. I do not). I have not experienced the tapering off after two weeks Bouncer mentions. I wish I did. I'll request a full lab after my MRI. If my Doc ok's it, I'll come back and post the IGF level, for science and all. This is a very informative forum, thank you all for the education! I am going to drop to 10mgs immediately, and go back to morning doses. I'm also going to start taking half an aspirin alongside to see if it helps reduce the bloated feeling. Yeah, and clean the diet back up. I typically don't like brownies- not even as a kid, but I crave them SO HARD now...
Sounds like you need some time off from the gym bro. Allow yourself to heal. Stretching and foam roller may help. Sometimes "impingements" can actually be tight bands of muscle squeezing nerves etc.. I've experienced something similar with muscle spasms squeezing on nerves.

I'll definitely be interested in your igf levels. Where were you getting your mk-677 from?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-17, 01:56 PM
  #182
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2017
Likes: 5
You know what? I have asked about this so many times and people- medical and health professionals- always give me the blank look, or jump right into things like compressed discs, etc. The truth this, I've ALWAYS been wound tight- it runs in the family. Sure, we tend to be strong, but we cramp like mofo's, and shit like this has been happening to me my whole life (it just has typically gone away in 3-6 weeks).

Actually, reading through the thread and hearing about the leg cramps at night made me feel bad for ya, but also cracked me up, because i know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Few things are as delightful as suddenly waking your girlfriend up at 2am with a surprised scream because your hamstring has decided it totally wants to be a softball now... I recently told my doc I just want a weeks worth of muscle relaxants before anymore exams, because I will not be remotely surprised if this ends up just being a case of an unrelenting hard loop- muscle spasm squeezes nerve, nerve shorts out and forces muscle into spasm, rinse, repeat. He wouldn't go for it, so MRI it is. Whatever- I'm changing docs if I'm right.

However, because of that, I've been researching flexibility and stretching, I bought a foam roller, and I'm starting beginning yoga classes, as well. What I discovered is that what I htought about the nervous system and its relationship to muscles is wrong, and now I have to make a lifestyle change, but one that should be extremely beneficial in the long run. Thanks for the advice, and thanks for being so informative. Oh, and I didn't mention where I got my MK-677 from because I'm new, and I have no desire to be perceived as a shill. However, you asked, so I got it from Enhanced Athlete. But I don't have any loyalty to any sarms or other online retailer- I've bought gear from china, and I've gotten it from the Ukraine. I typically just go off of user reviews, and I don't think I've been the recipient of bunk yet. I'm just trying to learn the smartest way to do things, and to look and feel as good as possible.

Oh, quick P.S. edit: I switched to morning dosing, and immediately experienced better sleep. The last 2 or 3 nights have been WAY better, so thank you for that little tidbit!
Bouncer and AvidFisherman like this.

Last edited by iamscifly; 04-26-17 at 02:03 PM. Reason: small P.S. addition of information relevant to the discussion
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-17, 11:54 AM
  #183
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2017
Likes: 5
Quick update:
The MRI verified what I already believed. C6/C7 compression (but mild), mild arthritis in C4/C5. Inflammation is causing nerve impingement, which explains the left shoulder, arm, wrist, and fingers being numb, spasms, and shocks/tingling. The muscle relaxants would have done the trick, but headed to the clinic for a local steroid injection for immediate relief.

The silver lining to all of this is the amount of research I've had to do because good doctors are hard to find. The systemic nerve issue I am having, with the carpal tunnel like symptoms in both wrists, the occasional strange numbness in the bottoms of my feet, and the whole right shoulder, arm, and fingers mimicking the symptoms of the left, are more than likely due to me being sensitive to MK-677.

Now that I will have some relief of the original issue that caused me to research MK-677 in the first place, I'm stopping use for a month or so, and consciously lowering my salt intake, while increasing my potassium and B6. This is because the water retention that I am ALSO already prone to can cause inflammatory nerve impingement in some individuals, like myself. The symptoms of that mimic several other things, which is why my doc is now testing for diabetes in my upcoming labs. He won't treat for IGF, because he doesn't know what it is?!! I picked him because he specializes in sports medicine and athletic individuals. So, I'm bouncing that guy, and picking a new doctor. I'll check back in after I've been off the MK-677 for a month, just because this whole thread has been useful and informative, and someone else may benefit from the info.

Long story short, at this point, MK-677 has had some sincere benefits for me, both from a muscle gain and overall health benefit perspective, but I 100% believe that some kind of short cycle on cycle off system should be used, whether it's 5/2 or 2weeks/2weeks. Everybody is different, so it probably bears some individual research, but it definitely loses its appeal when you don't cycle off, and suddenly you can't bend your wrists, and it's hard to walk. Also, if you're sensitive to water retention, take extra steps to keep sodium low, potassium and magnesium high, and add in some diuretics like caffeine. A baby aspirin along with dosage may also help with this.
Bouncer and AvidFisherman like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-17, 05:42 AM
  #184
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Good information bro. Thanks. Good luck with your injury.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-17, 01:02 PM
  #185
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2017
Likes: 5
"...he won't test my IGF [levels]" not "...treat for"
Sorry, didn't notice the autocorrect!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-17, 06:26 AM
  #186
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamscifly View Post
"...he won't test my IGF [levels]" not "...treat for"
Sorry, didn't notice the autocorrect!
There is certainly many ways to get an igf test. Guys testing GH get it done all the time. I can give you the info if you want.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 03:33 PM
  #187
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 0
hi guys,

glad i found you, also glad this is still active :-)

I started MK-677 10 days ago, i will also soon include some Ostarine for a total of 10-12 weeks cycle.

Healing is my target ... I have chondrolamalacia patella on both knees as a result of an accident many years ago (considered small damage) and also a couple of small bulges in lower back from squating ...

I will be happy to share my experience at the end just to help people, either looking into this for a heal or look elsewhere ...

I am dosing 20mg of MK-677 AM, I can say that i dont feel much of anything, no lethargy, no swollen or numb hands, not extreme hungriness, no bad dreams or feeling good with only a short sleep. I am wondering if my stuff is legitimate :-). I think it is cause i think my nails growing faster :-)

My protocol includes also some joint support supplement, a multivitamin and light weight lifting along with some elliptic exercising for stimulation. I do have some ancillaries just in case ... and some stuff OTC but also SERMS for PCT.

My plan is to run MRIs once done to see if there is any difference ...

Putting on some muscle would be a nice side effect too ! :-)

I will update this forum for "major" happening in my cycle, else at the end of it

have a god day
G
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 04:05 PM
  #188
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtheod View Post
hi guys,

glad i found you, also glad this is still active :-)

I started MK-677 10 days ago, i will also soon include some Ostarine for a total of 10-12 weeks cycle.

Healing is my target ... I have chondrolamalacia patella on both knees as a result of an accident many years ago (considered small damage) and also a couple of small bulges in lower back from squating ...

I will be happy to share my experience at the end just to help people, either looking into this for a heal or look elsewhere ...

I am dosing 20mg of MK-677 AM, I can say that i dont feel much of anything, no lethargy, no swollen or numb hands, not extreme hungriness, no bad dreams or feeling good with only a short sleep. I am wondering if my stuff is legitimate :-). I think it is cause i think my nails growing faster :-)

My protocol includes also some joint support supplement, a multivitamin and light weight lifting along with some elliptic exercising for stimulation. I do have some ancillaries just in case ... and some stuff OTC but also SERMS for PCT.

My plan is to run MRIs once done to see if there is any difference ...

Putting on some muscle would be a nice side effect too ! :-)

I will update this forum for "major" happening in my cycle, else at the end of it

have a god day
G
Double the dose and take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for 1 day. If hunger doesn't explode your mk is fake.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 04:22 PM
  #189
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 0
good tip, i will try it!!

then again i am not a very hungry person from nature, would that make any difference? :-)

will update tomorrow morning (night here my timezone ...)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 04:27 PM
  #190
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
If you notice nothing at all it's fake.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-17, 11:03 AM
  #191
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 0
so, i doubled the MK-677 today, i.e. 40mg, but no major hit ... Maybe a few moments of hands and legs numbness ... Also maybe bigger lunch than normal ... but nothing major .. Maybe its underdosed? Maybe continue with double dosage for a few more days?

any suggestions other to change brand? (test-wise i mean ....)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-17, 11:09 AM
  #192
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
sounds pretty much fake bro. you basically saying "you think you maybe felt something". if it was real you would KNOW you felt something. it's either severely under-dosed or just flat out fake.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-17, 11:35 AM
  #193
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 0
any suggestion what brand to use? You can send a pm ...
thanks!
G
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-17, 11:53 AM
  #194
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Try www.peptidezone.com use code superiorpz30 for 30% off.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-17, 12:00 PM
  #195
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 0
Forgot to mention there are 2 constraints ... I live in Europe and liquids are not ideal cause i am travelling quit a bit ... :-(
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-17, 12:18 PM
  #196
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Well I don't know what to tell ya.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-17, 09:40 AM
  #197
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 0
This is my first time ever posting on any online forum, but I wanted to, after reading this log, share my experience with mk677. I've never used any hormones and have always been natural outside of some peptides here and there. Mainly tb500, igflr3, peg igf, ipamorelin, cjc, bpc157, and mk677. I tried MK677 over a year ago and ran it for 30 days with nothing else. I was able to feel it from my very first dose, I just felt a bit spaced out and had a slightly different feeling. Appetite was increased immensely from day 2. I was maintaining at 190lbs before this, but after just over 2 weeks was up to 205 where I stayed. I looked pretty bloated at first, but after 4 weeks that seemed to normalize a bit and I looked leaner. Strength was way up, but of course it would be with the added weight gain. I had nightmares and super crazy vivid dreams on this stuff and my hands and forearms would go so numb and tingly at night. My voice was also always slightly slurred throughout my whole time running it, as if I had a couple drinks, but I never did. I was just reading up as I was going to give this a second go, been over a year. I would list my source but every time someone mentioned one on this thread they got flamed and would probably accuse me of being some kind of affiliate or something. I've only ever tried 2 companies though, 1 of which sucked and the other i have spent over $5,000 with and all their stuff seems to be legit.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-17, 10:11 AM
  #198
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrp View Post
This is my first time ever posting on any online forum, but I wanted to, after reading this log, share my experience with mk677. I've never used any hormones and have always been natural outside of some peptides here and there. Mainly tb500, igflr3, peg igf, ipamorelin, cjc, bpc157, and mk677. I tried MK677 over a year ago and ran it for 30 days with nothing else. I was able to feel it from my very first dose, I just felt a bit spaced out and had a slightly different feeling. Appetite was increased immensely from day 2. I was maintaining at 190lbs before this, but after just over 2 weeks was up to 205 where I stayed. I looked pretty bloated at first, but after 4 weeks that seemed to normalize a bit and I looked leaner. Strength was way up, but of course it would be with the added weight gain. I had nightmares and super crazy vivid dreams on this stuff and my hands and forearms would go so numb and tingly at night. My voice was also always slightly slurred throughout my whole time running it, as if I had a couple drinks, but I never did. I was just reading up as I was going to give this a second go, been over a year. I would list my source but every time someone mentioned one on this thread they got flamed and would probably accuse me of being some kind of affiliate or something. I've only ever tried 2 companies though, 1 of which sucked and the other i have spent over $5,000 with and all their stuff seems to be legit.
slurred speech and feeling spaced out? wtf? sounds like your mk-677 was spiked with xanax or some shit. lol. never heard of that or experienced that. pretty sure that is not a side of mk-677.

you mention you got results those first 2 weeks like I said in my logs but then go onto say after 4 weeks things "normalized". that's one way of looking at it I guess but IMO after the first 2 weeks of very quick gains the body adjusts to mk-677 and produces anti bodies or some shit because the gains just stop. it is my opinion that mk-677 is only effective the first 2 weeks. after that it's just maintenance. it's not that things "normalize" its that the body stops responding to mk-677.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-17, 11:52 AM
  #199
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 0
Yeah I suppose it could've been spiked with something, but I did also get good gains with it. It was from RUI/ARR, take that any way you want, im not promoting them. If it was spiked its DEfinately not spiked with anything I could recognize, I have experience with benzos, opiates, and other rec drugs, and it didn't feel close to anything I know. Yeah the first 2 weeks are definitely whats most noticeable though. Going to give it another run here shortly. the first time I was definitely in a caloric surplus, but this time I plan to run it in a caloric deficit.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-17, 07:01 PM
  #200
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 8985
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrp View Post
Yeah I suppose it could've been spiked with something, but I did also get good gains with it. It was from RUI/ARR, take that any way you want, im not promoting them. If it was spiked its DEfinately not spiked with anything I could recognize, I have experience with benzos, opiates, and other rec drugs, and it didn't feel close to anything I know. Yeah the first 2 weeks are definitely whats most noticeable though. Going to give it another run here shortly. the first time I was definitely in a caloric surplus, but this time I plan to run it in a caloric deficit.
you'd like gh much more trust me.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0