SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page 2016 Fall cycle

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-16, 08:27 AM
2016 Fall cycle

Founding Member
I will run this for 6 months starting? not sure yet lol...but very soon.

400mgs of prop ace
400mgs of mast ace
400mgs of tren ace

no hcg with this cycle but will add on the following 6 months. i don't want to run hcg for year, fuck that.

will be pinning twice a week to get these numbers. it's the MOST I've ever done collectively. i really wish i could find a better solution to minimize my doses, but it's a blend. Although I could use a 0.5cc to reduce it, but nah:grin:

once that is done, i will go on test 400mgs a week with 50mgs of winnny ED with 25mgs in the AM and 25mgs in the PM. I will run that for 6 months as well. I will get blood work midway through as I always have.

I'll keep a log for my food and will be going back to high pro, high fats and 100g's of carbs a day or less than that.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-16, 08:32 AM

Administrator
It's a good cycle but I worry about your injuries getting worse on that cycle. That's a "dry" cycle meaning it pulls water out making anything kind of arthritis or ache worse. I can't stress enough how bad Winny for 6 months at your age and with your injuries will be for you. You know this already so I won't keep going on about it.

This cycle will make you look great on the outside but it will kill ya on the inside, I'm telling ya bro you'll regret it in time.

No shit talk just being real.
rado likes this.
Old 09-28-16, 08:37 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
It's a good cycle but I worry about your injuries getting worse on that cycle. That's a "dry" cycle meaning it pulls water out making anything kind of arthritis or ache worse. I can't stress enough how bad Winny for 6 months at your age and with your injuries will be for you. You know this already so I won't keep going on about it.

This cycle will make you look great on the outside but it will kill ya on the inside, I'm telling ya bro you'll regret it in time.

No shit talk just being real.
i agree to a point bro, all good no worries.

i've done this exact same cycle almost 2yrs ago, as a matter of fact this is the cycle that basically got me to how i look now, compared to my 210 puffy look.

i've also done the winny; exact same cycle bro and length. obviously if i feel it's completely destroying me, well i will adjust it.

i'd like to hear your input though on my food intake.
Old 09-28-16, 08:42 AM

Founding Member
and I ask you because I've seen your work through the years with good eating habits. just you're more of the high carbs, low fat high pro.

i also wonder should i keep my meals to 2 big ones, 1 small one and 1 shake a day? im going to play with this cycle and food intake around. i've done so many other ways in the past and i know what works and what doesn't.
Old 09-28-16, 08:45 AM

Administrator
I think you know diet wise what works for you.

Try doing what you did to get lean but just eat more of those same foods to put on size.
dna9488 and rado like this.
Old 09-28-16, 08:56 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I think you know diet wise what works for you.

Try doing what you did to get lean but just eat more of those same foods to put on size.
that's the goal.

i've been at 217lbs around 16% BF, so I know what heavy is for my small frame of 5'8". but being comfortable and healthy for me is 200lbs or mid 190's with single digits on bf%.

this cycle will definitely be my most interesting one due the high doses and especially at that length.

thx nigg
Old 09-28-16, 10:13 AM

Im gonna run the same exact thing but Im gonna for 16 weeks. Running a custom blend for me.

50mgs Test Prop
100mgs Tren Ace
100mgs Mast Prop

250mgs total per ML

Ill be doing 1ml a day. Going to Disney World in February, its probably gonna be chilly down there but I'll still be at the pool...

I will be doing hcg at 500ius twice a week. And have AIs on hand if needed.

I said I was done with tren but I'm gonna give it one last try. I was feeling like shit last time but come to find out it was a couple of my medications that was causing the problems. The beta blocker for blood pressure was cauzing extrem lethargy and the statin for the cholesterol was causing muscle fatigue. The two together had me feeling like I was 100 years old. Doctor took me off the cholesterol meds and switched the blood pressure medicine.

Im feeling 100% better and ready to go.
jack tors and rado like this.
Old 09-28-16, 10:19 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Im gonna run the same exact thing but Im gonna for 16 weeks. Running a custom blend for me.

50mgs Test Prop
100mgs Tren Ace
100mgs Mast Prop

250mgs total per ML

Ill be doing 1ml a day. Going to Disney World in February, its probably gonna be chilly down there but I'll still be at the pool...

I will be doing hcg at 500ius twice a week. And have AIs on hand if needed.

I said I was done with tren but I'm gonna give it one last try. I was feeling like shit last time but come to find out it was a couple of my medications that was causing the problems. The beta blocker for blood pressure was cauzing extrem lethargy and the statin for the cholesterol was causing muscle fatigue. The two together had me feeling like I was 100 years old. Doctor took me off the cholesterol meds and switched the blood pressure medicine.

Im feeling 100% better and ready to go.
and also ED? for 7 days?
Old 09-28-16, 12:04 PM

Yeah Im gonna try it out 7 days so there are no dips in my levels at all. I'll see how it goes. If there are any issues Ill drop it down to 3/4 of a ML but im gonna still do everyday injections.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-16, 02:51 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Yeah Im gonna try it out 7 days so there are no dips in my levels at all. I'll see how it goes. If there are any issues Ill drop it down to 3/4 of a ML but im gonna still do everyday injections.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
i say damn son:woot: well be safe with the gear.
FrankTheTank55 likes this.
Old 09-29-16, 10:29 AM

Superior Freak
I would reconsider the hcg and lower the Tren.
Old 09-29-16, 11:48 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I would reconsider the hcg and lower the Tren.
Why's That?
Old 10-10-16, 09:31 AM

Founding Member
So it's been a week since i started excited to see how exactly how this pans itself out and will keep this updated periodically.
Old 10-17-16, 10:56 AM

Founding Member
2 weeks in and i can tell my skin is tightening up. i really wish i could shoot just 200mgs of prop ace, tren ace and mast ace of each. however my brew is made of 200mgs a cc of each, so with 1cc im giving myself 600mgs of drugs in one shot, so that's 1200mgs a week:woot: never done this much.

i will wait a few more weeks and adjust, i can tell adjusting will be needed. i guess for me is that im very comfortable being lean and agile. getting bulked up as i have in the past, effects my training tremendously.

i could easily switch gear but i have so much gear that i need to use it up and get more later.

more to come....
Old 10-17-16, 04:49 PM

Founding Member
There is more than 1 increment on the syringe bro. Do a half cc each if you don't want to do that much gear.

As for your extra gear problem, you can just send it to me and I'll find a good use for it. :grin:
Old 10-17-16, 04:53 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
There is more than 1 increment on the syringe bro. Do a half cc each if you don't want to do that much gear.

As for your extra gear problem, you can just send it to me and I'll find a good use for it. :grin:
no shit you fuck tard but explain this ok and here me out.

1cc is obviously 600mgs total right? ok fair.

so here's a knuckle ball, see if you can hit this.

how many lines(on the pin bro, not coke lol)do I need so that im totalling 800mgs total for the week :fufool:

i will take a pic of the pins i use and if you can dial it in for me, i'll send you a corn-hole game:grin:

btw, i never knew wtf that game was until Ohio, go figure....dur hur:laugh:
Old 10-17-16, 04:55 PM

Founding Member
it's quite difficult when you have that much packed into 1cc...now i know for future, never get a blend this big...ideally i'd like this cycle but don't have the right gear at the moment.

i want to run

tren ace-400
mast ace-200
prop ace-200

but again, my vials are not set up like this....so yeah:(
Old 10-17-16, 04:57 PM

Founding Member
Go up 7 lines for each (assuming they are all 200mg per ml) and it will get you close enough. 840mg total but shit is UGL anyway so who knows what you're getting.
rado likes this.
Old 10-17-16, 05:00 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Go up 7 lines for each (assuming they are all 200mg per ml) and it will get you close enough. 840mg total but shit is UGL anyway so who knows what you're getting.
agreed...my source is legit, been with the same guy for about 5yrs now...but i do know what you mean about the dosing.

but you see how difficult it makes it for me? :fufool: fucker, not so easy eh??
Old 10-17-16, 05:02 PM

Founding Member
Sure it is, just can't be lazy on a little elementary math lol. Or you could just pull some and slam it.
Old 10-17-16, 05:08 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Sure it is, just can't be lazy on a little elementary math lol. Or you could just pull some and slam it.
slam it lol....leave the slamming to traps:laugh:
chuckz28 likes this.
Old 10-18-16, 01:08 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Exactly, the math is very basic. How that's complicated to a 40 year old man is staggering.
Old 10-18-16, 01:19 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Exactly, the math is very basic. How that's complicated to a 40 year old man is staggering.
it's not...but again, when you tend to have an OCD problem and like numbers to be exactly right, we got issues
Old 10-26-16, 10:04 AM

Founding Member
Tren is an amazing steroid, period. 3 weeks in(or so)and i'm fuller, tighter, stronger(but scaling back on lbs so i don't hurt myself)and overall feeling even better.

not even going to weigh myself at all until 20wks in or so. the mirror is my scale. i definitely have more of an appetite and been drinking near 2 gallons now. i had already marked myself at 1g to 1.25g's a day. but since being on, we've been buying more water at costco and i did the math; im only about 2 to 3 pints away from 2g's, and i am always thirsty.

i did notice my balls shrink up a tad, nothing unusual of course because of the tren. test alone does not do that to me, tren does.

rotating all sites still...but i do have some minimal scar tissue here and there. that feeling of a pin going through your skin, while feeling/hearing paper rip, sort of speak...yep, that is scar tissue.
Bouncer and dna9488 like this.
Old 10-26-16, 12:27 PM

Administrator
i don't have the scar tissue issue you have. wonder if people are just different in how it develops.
Old 10-26-16, 12:29 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
i don't have the scar tissue issue you have. wonder if people are just different in how it develops.
im certain you have it. do you actually know what it is or how it feels? it doesn't take long to develop. considering how much i rotate and i know you don't use nearly as much sites like i do, you have some bro, it's not a big deal. what sucks is just how the pin goes in, you can actually feel/hear like paper ripping(more so of the feel)...
Old 10-26-16, 12:30 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Scar tissue. An injection needle actually damages muscle. As it plunges inside, it inflicts a tiny hole that heals by forming a scar. A small slither of scar tissue from one injection is no big deal; however, repeated needle sticks eventually create a large area of scarring. And subsequent injections into the hard scarification become more difficult and painful. It's like trying to stick a needle through the sole of a leather shoe'you'll need a hammer to get that needle in your butt. What many bodybuilders don't realize is that scar tissue is not normal muscle tissue'it doesn't contract. It just sits there in the muscle like a golf ball.
it's an easy thing to develop..it's not an external scar bro, it's internal...so if you're looking for the scar, well
Old 10-26-16, 12:36 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
im certain you have it. do you actually know what it is or how it feels? it doesn't take long to develop. considering how much i rotate and i know you don't use nearly as much sites like i do, you have some bro, it's not a big deal. what sucks is just how the pin goes in, you can actually feel/hear like paper ripping(more so of the feel)...
the pin just slides in. i certainly have never felt or heard anything like paper ripping.
Old 10-26-16, 12:49 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
it's an easy thing to develop..it's not an external scar bro, it's internal...so if you're looking for the scar, well
I already have scar tissue from one cycle wtf man it sucks. I'm switching from 23g to 25g and see if that helps. When I go into my glutes sometimes it's like the needle doesn't wanna go in all the way so I push harder and it hurts almost thought I was hitting a nerve or something.
Old 10-26-16, 12:52 PM

Administrator
I don't know what the hell you guys are injection or how you do it but I have never once encountered this. Maybe it's because most of my shots are done with slin pin. I do use 25g in glute, no issue there either though.
Old 10-26-16, 12:53 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I don't know what the hell you guys are injection or how you do it but I have never once encountered this. Maybe it's because most of my shots are done with slin pin. I do use 25g in glute, no issue there either though.
Maybe because I'm always sticking in the same 1x1 inch area in my glutes I'm kinda scared to go lower or higher. I've gone through veins before and it's no fun lots of blood and stuff.
Old 10-26-16, 12:54 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
the pin just slides in. i certainly have never felt or heard anything like paper ripping.
it's not a thing where it happens at all sites, not the case.

Scar tissue is something that WILL OCCUR...it happens. Some are worse and some less, but it happens.
Old 10-26-16, 12:57 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You use a pin, regardless of size, diameter etc....you poke repeatedly over and over, it will happen.

Listen, if you don't, then good for you. Geez
Old 10-26-16, 01:02 PM

Administrator
Why are you getting worked up? All I'm saying is that I haven't experienced what you guys are talking about.

"Good for you geez!!"

LoL calm down brah.
Old 10-26-16, 01:03 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Why are you getting worked up? All I'm saying is that I haven't experienced what you guys are talking about.

"Good for you geez!!"

LoL calm down brah.
Worked up? Lol...omg stop being a nancy
Old 10-26-16, 01:05 PM

Administrator
Geez!!!!
chuckz28 and rado like this.
Old 10-26-16, 01:08 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Geez!!!!
I hate u
Bouncer likes this.
Old 10-26-16, 03:23 PM

Superior Pro
Quit ignoring my posts you phaggots I'm supposed to be the center of attention.
rado likes this.
Old 10-26-16, 06:24 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Maybe because I'm always sticking in the same 1x1 inch area in my glutes I'm kinda scared to go lower or higher. I've gone through veins before and it's no fun lots of blood and stuff.
I hit pretty much the same areas and I don't have the issue. I'm thinking it's the 27g I've been injecting with for years in most spots.
TrapsBrah likes this.
Old 10-26-16, 06:32 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I hit pretty much the same areas and I don't have the issue. I'm thinking it's the 27g I've been injecting with for years in most spots.
I'm gonna switch to a smaller gauge and see if that helps some.
Old 10-28-16, 07:52 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
probably so, but eventually it'll happen. you've been poking for years, regardless of pin thickness, you're still puncturing the skin, going through muscles, etc...scar tissue develops, no other way around it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
I'm gonna switch to a smaller gauge and see if that helps some.
it'll help for sure...when i first started, always used 23g and 1.5"...i also carried more BF...now I stick(no pun)with 27g and 0.5" for length.

the worse part is my delts and lats...glutes are not as bad. all the other areas are fine...im done with delts for a long long time.
Old 11-01-16, 05:54 PM

Founding Member
I love tren, just wanted everyone to know

btw, so im starting to get the taste I always get from tren...it's been 4 weeks now, maybe going into the 5th.

took 3 weeks to feel it, but damn!....this tren is kicking in quick. i almost forgot what it was like to be on it.

my piss is a tad more yellowish, but also got myself to a near 2g's a day of water. what is crazy is by the time i leave the gym/box at 6am, i've already had near a gallon from the training. so 2g's a day at first seemed a bit much, but when you get up that early(445am)and start your day training, makes it easier to take in that much water.
Old 12-08-16, 02:14 PM

Founding Member
so about 10-11 weeks into cycle and here are some updated pics.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...eks-into-cycle

and I've changed doses, timing, etc so many fucking times it's driving me nuts. so ultimately it turned out i've been doing 2cc's total a week, so that's 600mgs of total drugs...200 of prop, 200 of tren and 200 of mast ALL ACE blend.

i was wondering why i kinda stopped growing. at first i was fine, adding some weight, but then it stopped. i had thought maybe because im looking for lean mass, very minimal fat/water intake or retention. which is what i have done and happy for it.

so then i started to log my pins, yes LOG YOUR SHIT. long story short, if you do long cycles like me, log it. you'd think; "Oh i will remember, i got this" type of mentality, you're gonna mess up a bit, I certainly did.

i was not planned out as i had thought, and learned from it and have it down now, thankfully.
Old 02-27-17, 03:33 PM

Founding Member
So I'm about 21-22 weeks into my cycle. Just had a full panel done, along with the Igf. I dropped the mast and tren about 10 days or so, adding dbol for four weeks. Don't want nor need all of that in me right now. I will be doing the Dbol and test for 4 weeks.

If anyone wants to view my dbol cycle, here it is; https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...s-psl-dbol-log
Old 04-28-17, 08:53 AM

Founding Member
Almost 7 months in...been on ONLY test now for a good week. Will wait for labs before I add another compound into my test

I might run winny again for 20 weeks...or may consider doing bar for 6 months.

Can't think of any other oral that I'd consider.
Old 05-01-17, 02:02 PM

Superior Newbie
So, if I want to go for these steroids, are these injected or do we have any oral ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-17, 02:23 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by suitboy View Post
So, if I want to go for these steroids, are these injected or do we have any oral ?

Some are either or....
Old 05-01-17, 02:24 PM

Superior Newbie
But RADO. This is like a new game for me. Any key rules to follow ?

Old 05-01-17, 02:32 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by suitboy View Post
But RADO. This is like a new game for me. Any key rules to follow ?

Read bro...search on this site.

Welcome to the forum
Old 05-01-17, 02:34 PM

Superior Newbie
Sure. Thanks for the info bro. And is Tren good to start up with or do we have anything ?

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0