SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page My HGH log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-17, 10:33 AM
My HGH log

Founding Member
I’m somewhat of a newbie when it comes to HGH but have been doing a lot of research and blood work on different kits and thought I’d share what I’ve learned.

First thing, always test a kit before making a bulk order. When testing the only thing you should be concerned with is your IGF-1 levels. Some will say to get a GH serum test done too but unless you can show me the benefit it is a waste of money and HGH. Get a baseline on your IGF-1 so you know how much your levels are impacted by the HGH. I wish I had this number. I had one in the past but cannot locate the results. I think it was around the 150 range. Here’s an easy and cheap way to order your blood work without going to your doctor: Go to Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs and search igf. The test for igf by itself is like $72. Fill out info accurately and they will send you an email with a link to open the form containing the doctors order. You just print that for and take it to whichever place you chose to make an appointment. During the checkout process online it will have you choose a location and appointment time. During checkout use the discount code health10 for 10% off.

The first brand I tested was Alphatrop from jintropin.us (board sponsor). I ran it at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening) for 25 days. After a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 12/29/16 and they came back at 359. My normal range is 83-233. So this number was slightly high but I did not have another brand to compare it to. And this was my first run with HGH. I didn’t get any sides at all. Weight stayed the same.

My next run was generic black tops. I got these through a private seller. I ran these at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). After being on for a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 1/18/17 and they came back at 596. This was much higher than the previous brand. Also sides started about 4 days in with stiffness in my hands. After a week most my fingers would go numb throughout the day and especially when sleeping at night. I had to buy another wedding band because my fingers got too fat! lol I also put on about 5 pounds (water retention). I’m definitely feeling the sides and liking the fullness the water retention is giving me.

Next I tested another batch of the generic black tops. I ordered a 6 month supply since the last ones tested so good. Same as before, I ran them for a week at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). After being on for a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 3/10/17 and they came back at 645. Extremely happy with these and excited to run them for 6+ months and see the results. I’ll keep this log updated and post results if and when I test other brands.

Next week I’m receiving a kit of Ansomone from SelectHGH.com (board sponsor) and I’ll be sure to post my results.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 11:09 AM

Administrator
good stuff chadd. next i'd like to see you lazy ass test the jintropins. not sure what's taking you so long to test them..
GRH1954 likes this.
Old 03-14-17, 11:26 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
good stuff chadd. next i'd like to see you lazy ass test the jintropins. not sure what's taking you so long to test them..
Send me a kit and I'll test them for you!
Bouncer likes this.
Old 03-14-17, 01:37 PM

Trusted
We will wait for a new review )
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 03-14-17, 01:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Awesome shit love to see the numbers. Thanks Chad. I'm looking to see what the jins test at igf-1 also.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-17, 02:02 PM

Superior Newbie
I was going to order 1 box of jins to test. Just bought the blood test. Also Chad might look at a box of the generics you got with those results. Not happy with the hyge any longer

Old 03-14-17, 02:12 PM

Founding Member
Yeah I'd love to test the Jins but don't feel like dishing out the $550 right now. I'd love to see how they compare to the generics I'm currently running. I can't imagine my numbers would be a ton higher. I'd be more curious if they would test about the same without any of the sides.
SelectHGH likes this.
Old 03-14-17, 05:09 PM

Superior Newbie
Is there a big difference in price from generic to jins?

Old 03-14-17, 07:14 PM

Superior Amateur
I wish I could afford some good pharm HGH. I think I'll start a board so I get free kits sent to me instead of sponsor fees.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 03-15-17, 07:49 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Is there a big difference in price from generic to jins?

When I looked at the Jin pricing I didn't see it was for 200iu. I thought that was the price for 100iu. That doesn't seem too bad depending on how they test. I would like to see someone post bloods for them.
Old 03-15-17, 07:53 AM

Founding Member
Jins are 200ius chad and cost 550
Old 03-15-17, 08:05 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Jins are 200ius chad and cost 550
Correct, I see that. That's why I said the price doesn't seem too bad for 200iu depending on how they test.
Old 03-15-17, 08:07 AM

Founding Member
I'd really love to test some pharma grade. But I know that's usually $550 minimum for 100iu. I'm curious to how they test along with what sides I would get. If they would test about the same as the generics I'm taking but with less sides that raises a lot of questions.
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 03-15-17, 07:24 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I'd really love to test some pharma grade. But I know that's usually $550 minimum for 100iu. I'm curious to how they test along with what sides I would get. If they would test about the same as the generics I'm taking but with less sides that raises a lot of questions.
Ill tell you the IGF level is the same on my blacks compared to USA serostim. you retain way more water on my blacks and get more of the CT feeling.
I have a million questions I will never have the answers to until maybe one day I will find a real lab to have these fully tested until then its all theories and guessing
Chadd77 and BennieSmash like this.
Old 03-19-17, 02:52 PM

Superior Newbie
I'm waiting for the Jin to be available I bought 4 kits last year and 6 more in January now down to 3 and wanted to get 4 more, does this happen often that they run out cause if the do I'll get more
Old 03-19-17, 03:01 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
Ill tell you the IGF level is the same on my blacks compared to USA serostim. you retain way more water on my blacks and get more of the CT feeling.
I have a million questions I will never have the answers to until maybe one day I will find a real lab to have these fully tested until then its all theories and guessing
this why i said chads sides and hand swelling are not necessarily a good sign. obviously the igf levels are good. but igf levels are not causing those sides. begs the question what kind of other shit is in these generics. some type of filler that could be potentially dangerous for all we know. like i said, i ran pharm grade gh back in the day and had amazing results but absolutely nowhere near the water retention.
rado and BennieSmash like this.
Old 03-19-17, 07:36 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
this why i said chads sides and hand swelling are not necessarily a good sign. obviously the igf levels are good. but igf levels are not causing those sides. begs the question what kind of other shit is in these generics. some type of filler that could be potentially dangerous for all we know. like i said, i ran pharm grade gh back in the day and had amazing results but absolutely nowhere near the water retention.
yep that has always been a question that no one can anwser because of stupid ORD. I run 1 vial generic 1 vial sero then back and forth figure I will die slower this way
Old 03-20-17, 08:42 AM

Superior Amateur
What do you guys recommend for gh dosing? I'm going to try GH for the first time and want to know how to take it. Thinking of starting at 2 Iu's then build up to 3 or 4. If I'm taking 2 or 3 iu's ED, would I split them morning and night or take them all in the morning?

I see Chad is taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night.
Old 03-20-17, 08:56 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
What do you guys recommend for gh dosing? I'm going to try GH for the first time and want to know how to take it. Thinking of starting at 2 Iu's then build up to 3 or 4. If I'm taking 2 or 3 iu's ED, would I split them morning and night or take them all in the morning?

I see Chad is taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night.
What are you trying to accomplish with the GH? Rocket's trt doctor states it's best to keep your igf levels at 350 to receive the health benefits and not put you at risk with your insulin levels. Best way to know is to get blood work as each kit/brand is so different. As you can see with my blood work some seem super low and others seem to be right on.

Also, which brand are you using?
Old 03-20-17, 10:42 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
What are you trying to accomplish with the GH? Rocket's trt doctor states it's best to keep your igf levels at 350 to receive the health benefits and not put you at risk with your insulin levels. Best way to know is to get blood work as each kit/brand is so different. As you can see with my blood work some seem super low and others seem to be right on.

Also, which brand are you using?
Chad, I will be trying Ansomone.

Honestly just want to lose some body fat and sleep better. Im such a bad sleeper. Sometimes I'll goto bed at 10 and toss and turn till like 3 or 4 and finally fall asleep and have to be up at 6.

I hear from everyone who takes gh that they sleep like rocks. I'm not expecting much from taking low dosages. If gh improves my sleep I will run it for like 6 months.
Old 03-20-17, 10:46 AM

Founding Member
Razo, I'll be starting my Ansomone tomorrow and will be getting blood work done next week sometime. You can wait until I get my blood work back (but each person is a little different depending on their natural igf levels) or I'd run it at 2iu a day. If dosed properly that should put you in the 350 range.

I also sleep terrible. I'm up multiple times a night. So far I haven't noticed any difference in my sleep pattern. But I honestly didn't expect to. Nothing really seems to help! lol
Old 03-20-17, 11:12 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Razo, I'll be starting my Ansomone tomorrow and will be getting blood work done next week sometime. You can wait until I get my blood work back (but each person is a little different depending on their natural igf levels) or I'd run it at 2iu a day. If dosed properly that should put you in the 350 range.

I also sleep terrible. I'm up multiple times a night. So far I haven't noticed any difference in my sleep pattern. But I honestly didn't expect to. Nothing really seems to help! lol

Yea bro, me too. Not sleeping is ruining my life. I'm a completely different person when I get a good night's sleep. I've been a bad sleeper since I was a kid. As I get older it's getting harder to function on 3-4 hours rest every day. Only days I get sleep like 8-10 is on my off days from work.

Thanks for running this log.
Old 03-20-17, 09:49 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yea bro, me too. Not sleeping is ruining my life. I'm a completely different person when I get a good night's sleep. I've been a bad sleeper since I was a kid. As I get older it's getting harder to function on 3-4 hours rest every day. Only days I get sleep like 8-10 is on my off days from work.

Thanks for running this log.
ambien works wonders for me. I bite them in half and only take when I am going to bed. if you take and stay up thats when weird shit happens lol dont do that
Old 03-20-17, 09:50 PM

Founding Member
Chad you never hit a stage where if you didn't nap you were gonna die? I hate it but it always happens to me around 15-25 days in on GH
and sleep is def better for me at least
Old 03-21-17, 12:17 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Chad you never hit a stage where if you didn't nap you were gonna die? I hate it but it always happens to me around 15-25 days in on GH
and sleep is def better for me at least
Same here. 3 weeks everytime.
Old 03-21-17, 05:45 AM

Founding Member
My problem is our 11 month old doesn't sleep which means I don't sleep. Most nights he's up at least 4 times. So I guess it's really hard to say. Maybe I'd sleep like a rock if it wasn't for him.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 03-21-17, 09:20 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
ambien works wonders for me. I bite them in half and only take when I am going to bed. if you take and stay up thats when weird shit happens lol dont do that
I'm going to have and get a hold of some if this continues. Going to see what gh does first. It's the weirdest thing, I'll work a full day come back home tired as shit, eat, goto sleep at around 8:30, fall asleep, get up around 12:30 because I have to take a piss or drink some water and won't be able to go back to sleep and I'll toss and turn for a few hours, fall asleep at like 3 or 4, and have to be up again at 6.

It's horrible.
Old 03-22-17, 12:01 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I'm going to have and get a hold of some if this continues. Going to see what gh does first. It's the weirdest thing, I'll work a full day come back home tired as shit, eat, goto sleep at around 8:30, fall asleep, get up around 12:30 because I have to take a piss or drink some water and won't be able to go back to sleep and I'll toss and turn for a few hours, fall asleep at like 3 or 4, and have to be up again at 6.

It's horrible.
I used to be same way I would fall asleep but wake up to piss or what ever and I couldn't go back to sleep. it got so bad I put stress on myself when I woke up already worried I wouldn't go back to sleep. ambien lets me sleep the night and piss in morning or if I get up I go right back instant.
I also have a sleep apnea machine I think my sleep apnea was a huge part.
Im so paranoid I just take the ambien just in case now,lol I bite them in half and works wonders

good luck bro sleep is important of coarse
Old 03-22-17, 06:35 AM

Founding Member
I started running Ansomone yesterday at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). I'll be getting my blood work done late next week. I'm curious how these will test compared to the others I've ran.
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 03-22-17, 08:09 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
I used to be same way I would fall asleep but wake up to piss or what ever and I couldn't go back to sleep. it got so bad I put stress on myself when I woke up already worried I wouldn't go back to sleep. ambien lets me sleep the night and piss in morning or if I get up I go right back instant.
I also have a sleep apnea machine I think my sleep apnea was a huge part.
Im so paranoid I just take the ambien just in case now,lol I bite them in half and works wonders

good luck bro sleep is important of coarse
Thanks for the info brother. Ambien might be the key. Next time I visit the doctor, I'll have him shoot me a script. No longer will I wake up cranky and pissed off at the world.

Quote:
I started running Ansomone yesterday at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). I'll be getting my blood work done late next week. I'm curious how these will test compared to the others I've ran.
I'm Curious as well Chadd. Again, thanks for doing this.
Old 03-27-17, 12:30 PM

Founding Member
Tomorrow will be a week that I’ve been on the Ansomone at 4ui a day. I think I must be sensitive to sides. lol Man are my hands tight and numb. Just like the generic black tops I was running, at night time I have to sleep elevated or else I can’t stay asleep due to the numbness/pain in my hands. I’m going in on Friday to get my blood work done. If they test as high as I think they will I’ll probably bump my dose down to 2iu a day just to help with some of the sides.

I’d really love to try pharma grade to see if I still have the sides I do with generics. Maybe I’ll splurge sometime and buy a kit. But I’m well over $600 for a kit and igf test. I think the SM should all pitch in and get one for me since I’m being the GH guinea. I’ll start a go fund me page.
lipripper, SelectHGH and razo like this.
Old 03-27-17, 01:32 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Tomorrow will be a week that I致e been on the Ansomone at 4ui a day. I think I must be sensitive to sides. lol Man are my hands tight and numb. Just like the generic black tops I was running, at night time I have to sleep elevated or else I can稚 stay asleep due to the numbness/pain in my hands. I知 going in on Friday to get my blood work done. If they test as high as I think they will I値l probably bump my dose down to 2iu a day just to help with some of the sides.

I壇 really love to try pharma grade to see if I still have the sides I do with generics. Maybe I値l splurge sometime and buy a kit. But I知 well over $600 for a kit and igf test. I think the SM should all pitch in and get one for me since I知 being the GH guinea. I値l start a go fund me page.

"Honored HGH Tester" - I think something like this should be called your personal thread of the forum
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 03-27-17, 01:46 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
"Honored HGH Tester" - I think something like this should be called your personal thread of the forum
I think I should be the new owner of Superior Muscle!
Old 03-27-17, 02:26 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
I think the SM should all pitch in and get one for me since I知 being the GH guinea. I値l start a go fund me page.
I have no problem at all with chipping in a little for Chad The Guinea Pig.
Old 04-03-17, 01:05 PM

Founding Member
As promised here are my results from running the Ansomone at 4iu a day.
jack tors likes this.
Old 04-03-17, 11:06 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Thanks for the info brother. Ambien might be the key. Next time I visit the doctor, I'll have him shoot me a script. No longer will I wake up cranky and pissed off at the world.

I'm Curious as well Chadd. Again, thanks for doing this.
if you still fell tired get a sleep test. my left nostril has shitty path from being broke a few times I guess and it gave me sleep apnea (I think?) anyways with the machine I feel a lot better than ambien alone

I know your pains bro it sucks ass I hope you figure it out. if you need I will send you some ambien to try but its like 3$ with a script from doc.
Old 04-03-17, 11:09 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Tomorrow will be a week that I致e been on the Ansomone at 4ui a day. I think I must be sensitive to sides. lol Man are my hands tight and numb. Just like the generic black tops I was running, at night time I have to sleep elevated or else I can稚 stay asleep due to the numbness/pain in my hands. I知 going in on Friday to get my blood work done. If they test as high as I think they will I値l probably bump my dose down to 2iu a day just to help with some of the sides.

I壇 really love to try pharma grade to see if I still have the sides I do with generics. Maybe I値l splurge sometime and buy a kit. But I知 well over $600 for a kit and igf test. I think the SM should all pitch in and get one for me since I知 being the GH guinea. I値l start a go fund me page.
let me know when you want one. the sides are about half. you just feel better taking them in your head knowing no one is fucking trying to kill you or put BS in the vials. other than that I can not "feel " any difference. if you get real generics the IGF is the same levels so other than possible contaminants in generics they the same
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 04-04-17, 12:45 PM

Superior Admiral
Damn..seems like that's working!!!
Old 04-21-17, 08:30 AM

Founding Member
So I ran another test with Ansomone this time from HGHLabz. As always I ran it at 4iu a day, some testing center, always test at the same time of day. I'm extremely consistent in everything I do even down to my diet (which shouldn't impact my results). This time I score a 618 which is great and where I would expect my levels to be running it at 4iu a day.

After doing even more research I really believe a good rule is for every iu of HGH you're using you should see your IGF-1 levels increase my 100. I just had this discussion on another board and I think we now agree on this. BUT... you must also calculate your baseline IGF-1 to get your total score. So for me using 4iu a day I should see my score be 400 over my baseline IGF-1. For my age average levels are between 83-233. After doing 5 IGF-1 tests in the last 4 months I'm pretty sure my baseline is around 200. I will run more tests down the road and will update this log if and when I do.

Here's my most recent test of Ansomone from HGHLabz
rado and BennieSmash like this.
Old 04-21-17, 08:47 AM

Superior Admiral
Good stuff chadd!!!great info brother...greatly appreciated,
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 04-21-17, 08:49 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Good stuff chadd!!!great info brother...greatly appreciated,
The info is really good for me but also hope it is helping others. The more we know about it the better decisions we can make. Especially since this is one of the most expensive "supplements" some of us use.
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 04-21-17, 09:01 AM

Founding Member
Good stuff man. Now stop taking a hiatus
Old 04-21-17, 11:16 AM

Administrator
yea great score there for sure. thanks chadd.
Old 04-21-17, 11:36 AM

Founding Member
I'm obviously curious why Select's Ansomone scored much lower than HGHLabz's Ansomone. Maybe they can comment. Wonder if they get it from a different supplier. Wonder if it was a bad batch? but if it is pharm grade you shouldn't get bad batches.

I will also add that I get the exact same sides on Ansomone as I do with generics. I never ran US pharm garde but was told you get about half the sides.
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 04-21-17, 11:45 AM

Administrator
yea i'm interested also. my best guess since they are both from russia is that they get from the same place. my thought is that storage and or shipping could also play a role. could the ansomeone you first tested been in a warmer condition during shipping or storage for a longer time? degradation in other words. i know select has posted all their products in fridge storage but maybe during the time it took to get to them from china and then the time it took to get from russia to you was a different set of circumstances. maybe it was warmer during shipping or sat longer. maybe the boxes sat in a warehouse a bit longer before being put in fridge. i really don't know but it's certainly possible. I'd like to hear from select on this.

according to hghlabz himself, anasomeone is indeed used in Chinese hospitals.
Old 04-21-17, 12:12 PM

Founding Member
Both took a week to get to me. If anything it was slightly warmer out (east coast) when hghlabz sent his. There was a difference (igf levels) of 165 between them. Big difference. About 1.5iu a day difference.
Old 04-21-17, 12:13 PM

Founding Member
I'm also guessing there's a difference between Chinese pharm grade and US pharm grade.
Old 04-21-17, 12:16 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Both took a week to get to me. If anything it was slightly warmer out (east coast) when hghlabz sent his. There was a difference (igf levels) of 165 between them. Big difference. About 1.5iu a day difference.
I'm talking about the set of circumstances from China to Russia and then from Russia to you. Not nessisarily the temp outside where you live. Pack could have sat near a plain engine or some shit. Could have sat in some hot ass Chinese shithole post office warehouse. I really don't know but I imagine a million different set of circumstances could happen hopping between so many countries in the bottom of an airplane being handled by 3 different countries postal systems. It's a possibility I really don't know. It is a big difference in igf score I agree.
Old 04-21-17, 12:17 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I'm also guessing there's a difference between Chinese pharm grade and US pharm grade.
I think I have to probably agree with you. Different standards.
Old 04-21-17, 08:36 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
couldn't it just be random? kit didn't test as well? 2 new kits from both and the results reversed.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0