SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page My HGH log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-17, 08:50 PM

Founding Member
Not following you jack. You're saying you think it was just a bad kit?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-17, 10:07 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Not following you jack. You're saying you think it was just a bad kit?
yeah
the numbers are still ok
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 05:03 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
yeah
the numbers are still ok
Not for pharm grade gh it's not. No way you would have that with US pharm.
Old 04-22-17, 06:38 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Not for pharm grade gh it's not. No way you would have that with US pharm.
It's possible if the us pharma gh made its way to you through 3 different countries, mail carrier systems, sitting in warehouses, trucks, planes, going through customs, etc...

Degredation of product through the circumstances of the journey.

Select and HGHLabz get ansomone directly from anke Bio. That's what they both claim and I believe them. HGHLabz claim's ansomone is used in Chinese hospitals and I believe him on that also.

I think if you test ansomeone from both supplier's it's very likely the results of the igf tests could swing back and forth in favor of either select or HGHLabz. One kit might test higher from select, the next kit test higher from HGHLabz. I think it's possible it comes down to the luck and randomness of the shipping situation between all those countries and such a journey. 1 kit could sit on a Chinese runway in the sun in the back of a 100 degree truck for hours and hours waiting to be loaded while the other kit gets loaded immediately. Then it has to land it Russia and make it's way to HGHLabz or select. Then it has to make it's way from Russia to you. It's impossible for us to know the circumstances when so many countries, and carriers are involved.

I'm pretty sure when the ansomone kits leave the anke bio factory they are exactly the same.

Select is on vacation but I've asked him his thoughts and he'll comment when he returns.
AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 04-22-17, 10:32 AM

Founding Member
I don't think Select works directly with Ankebio like HGHLAbz does. So this could be part of the problem. Curious to see what Select has to say.
Old 04-22-17, 11:05 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I don't think Select works directly with Ankebio like HGHLAbz does. So this could be part of the problem. Curious to see what Select has to say.
Ask HGHLabz himself. The security measures on the kits are very hard to fake. If we are assuming that ankebio is a real company and if we are assuming that HGHlabz work with them directly we must also assume that select has the real deal as their ansomone kits also have the security measures that can be verified with the ankebio site. The first thing HGHLabz told me to do when he sent me GH was to check the security codes on the site.

Yes, we both know that stickers and websites can be faked. I only bring it up IF we are assuming ankebio is a real company and HGHLabz works directly with them like your last post implies. Why would ankebio work with some people directly and not others? Both HGHLabz and select are new startups in Russia. If ankebio is willing to work with hghlabz they'd also work with select. They came from the same place bro. I'm 99% sure and I'd bet there is some way to prove it. I'm sure they both have paper work from ankebio etc..
Old 04-22-17, 11:51 AM

Founding Member
I'm only repeating what HGHlabz has told me.
Old 04-22-17, 11:59 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I'm only repeating what HGHlabz has told me.
Let's have them speak for themselves. HGHLabz? Why would you say that? What makes you think that? Let's be open about it.
Old 04-22-17, 12:34 PM

Founding Member
Again, just saying what he told me. I don't have any more info then that.
Old 04-22-17, 02:55 PM

Superior Newbie
Everyone can work with Ankebio directly. If you want buy ansomone wholesale ( 20k-30k $$$ ) , they wil say OK.
But they cant make a legal wholesale supply outside of China. So you need use another ways .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Ask HGHLabz himself. The security measures on the kits are very hard to fake. If we are assuming that ankebio is a real company and if we are assuming that HGHlabz work with them directly we must also assume that select has the real deal as their ansomone kits also have the security measures that can be verified with the ankebio site. The first thing HGHLabz told me to do when he sent me GH was to check the security codes on the site.

Yes, we both know that stickers and websites can be faked. I only bring it up IF we are assuming ankebio is a real company and HGHLabz works directly with them like your last post implies. Why would ankebio work with some people directly and not others? Both HGHLabz and select are new startups in Russia. If ankebio is willing to work with hghlabz they'd also work with select. They came from the same place bro. I'm 99% sure and I'd bet there is some way to prove it. I'm sure they both have paper work from ankebio etc..
Old 04-22-17, 03:09 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGHLABZ.com View Post
Everyone can work with Ankebio directly. If you want buy ansomone wholesale ( 20k-30k $$$ ) , they wil say OK.
But they cant make a legal wholesale supply outside of China. So you need use another ways .
Okay but that doesn't prove anything one way or another. Select could easily have "other ways" just the same as you.

You basically just need a middle man in China to purchase from ankibio and than ship to you in Russia.
Old 04-22-17, 03:20 PM

Superior Pro
Chad, did you test your baseline before each test???

You've been running hgh pretty much nonstop for a few months now right? So it's kinda hard to really know what is from what. The only way to compare the different kits would to be to come off of the growth in between each brand.
rado likes this.
Old 04-22-17, 04:47 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post

You've been running hgh pretty much nonstop for a few months now right? So it's kinda hard to really know what is from what. The only way to compare the different kits would to be to come off of the growth in between each brand.
My levels went up and down depending on the brand I was testing. Right before testing Selects my levels were at 650.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 04-22-17, 04:49 PM

Administrator
Yea I don't think it's a problem with Chadds testing at all. I believe the results he got were correct.
Old 04-22-17, 05:08 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Yea I don't think it's a problem with Chadds testing at all. I believe the results he got were correct.
I was just curious if your baseline would be higher for the last test then it was for the first test if somebody has been running growth the whole time in between. Just asking

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-17, 02:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Okay but that doesn't prove anything one way or another. Select could easily have "other ways" just the same as you.

You basically just need a middle man in China to purchase from ankibio and than ship to you in Russia.

I do not know how exactly Select works. But apparently, he works with the original product, this is the main thing for me. I draw a conclusion only from the information that I have and which he himself told me. Maybe I wrong.

I can only speak for myself. I live near the border with China and have extensive experience in the delivery of various cargoes to Russia, including GH.

*I hope Select's business will grow up and we will help each other to do PR for ansomon, because he has, in my opinion, the best price-quality ratio as pharm GH. My Ansomon was bought in Russia by the most top athletes and sports teams.

About IGF. There are no exact same norms for this analysis, which can be applied to all people. This is very individual. There is a difference in the meanings of analysis of my product and Select, but what does it show? Only that the baseline level of the IGF has become significantly higher than the norm in both cases.
I do not understand how we can judge here about the quality of the product itself or about the ui amount in vials.

There may be several options that affect indirectly the quality of the product:
1. Problems with storage on the way from Ankebio to the seller. Although Ankebio takes great care of this. (Thermal box, gel coolers, fast delivery to the warehouse inside China)
2. Problems with storage from the seller. (Most sellers have a refrigerator for this). At this stage, there may be several intermediaries.
3. Problems with storage on the way from the seller to the client. (Most sellers use fast delivery)
4. Problems with storage at the end customer.

Nevertheless, the lyophilizate of the hormone is much more resistant to temperature than its liquid version. I talked about this in my videos on my site.

When you make IGF analysis, there are some factors that affect the result.

1. The client may incorrectly use the dosage
2. The client may use other medicines that may affect the IGF. I can not say what kind of medicine, but I'm sure that such exist.
3. The laboratory can make a mistake. I myself personally faced with this in Russia. Although there may be fewer problems in the US, I do not know, but I admit this option.

The best thing in my opinion is a test, this is a laboratory measurement of the molecular mass of a substance. (There can be no inaccuracies here)
But not every client will do it.

Ps sorry for my google-translate
Old 04-23-17, 04:50 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I do not know how exactly Select works. But apparently, he works with the original product, this is the main thing for me. I draw a conclusion only from the information that I have and which he himself told me. Maybe I wrong.

I can only speak for myself. I live near the border with China and have extensive experience in the delivery of various cargoes to Russia, including GH.

*I hope Select's business will grow up and we will help each other to do PR for ansomon, because he has, in my opinion, the best price-quality ratio as pharm GH. My Ansomon was bought in Russia by the most top athletes and sports teams.

About IGF. There are no exact same norms for this analysis, which can be applied to all people. This is very individual. There is a difference in the meanings of analysis of my product and Select, but what does it show? Only that the baseline level of the IGF has become significantly higher than the norm in both cases.
I do not understand how we can judge here about the quality of the product itself or about the ui amount in vials.

There may be several options that affect indirectly the quality of the product:
1. Problems with storage on the way from Ankebio to the seller. Although Ankebio takes great care of this. (Thermal box, gel coolers, fast delivery to the warehouse inside China)
2. Problems with storage from the seller. (Most sellers have a refrigerator for this). At this stage, there may be several intermediaries.
3. Problems with storage on the way from the seller to the client. (Most sellers use fast delivery)
4. Problems with storage at the end customer.

Nevertheless, the lyophilizate of the hormone is much more resistant to temperature than its liquid version. I talked about this in my videos on my site.

When you make IGF analysis, there are some factors that affect the result.

2. The client may use other medicines that may affect the IGF. I can not say what kind of medicine, but I'm sure that such exist.
3. The laboratory can make a mistake. I myself personally faced with this in Russia. Although there may be fewer problems in the US, I do not know, but I admit this option.

The best thing in my opinion is a test, this is a laboratory measurement of the molecular mass of a substance. (There can be no inaccuracies here)
But not every client will do it.

Ps sorry for my google-translate
Would HGH serum test be a good way to check the potency since the test only gives you a reading from the hgh taken that day?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-17, 05:30 AM

Superior Newbie
I believe that it is worth doing immediately, once you have received a new product from a new source. This is not a panacea, but it will show you something.
If you bought a new product, then you can get inside the genuine 191aa, somatrem 192aa, peptide, HCG or empty vial (without the active substance inside). Then a blood serum test will show:

1. Normal (within referral values). It can be a HCG, empty vial, a damaged hormone / somatrem... In this case you do not need to continue researching this product
2. High (10-30 ng / ml). It can be a peptide, a genuine product, somatrem 192aa

If you then do an IGF analysis, you can exclude the peptide, provided that you get the IGF higher than baseline value.

I do not know how to distinguish between somatrem and genuine product on blood tests. Probably it is possible to make the analysis for antibodies to the growth hormone (when using somatrem, the level of antibodies can reach 40%, instead of 1% in the original hormone 191aa.)

But I know for sure that this can be verified by measuring the molecular weight of the substance in the laboratory. I actually did this with my products.

it's just my thoughts
Bouncer and FrankTheTank55 like this.
Old 04-23-17, 08:02 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I believe that it is worth doing immediately, once you have received a new product from a new source. This is not a panacea, but it will show you something.
If you bought a new product, then you can get inside the genuine 191aa, somatrem 192aa, peptide, HCG or empty vial (without the active substance inside). Then a blood serum test will show:

1. Normal (within referral values). It can be a HCG, empty vial, a damaged hormone / somatrem... In this case you do not need to continue researching this product

If you then do an IGF analysis, you can exclude the peptide, provided that you get the IGF higher than baseline value.

I do not know how to distinguish between somatrem and genuine product on blood tests. Probably it is possible to make the analysis for antibodies to the growth hormone (when using somatrem, the level of antibodies can reach 40%, instead of 1% in the original hormone 191aa.)

But I know for sure that this can be verified by measuring the molecular weight of the substance in the laboratory. I actually did this with my products.

it's just my thoughts
Yea serum is a very rough indicator. It can at least tell us the product has something in it. But it's igf that paints the much clearer picture.
Old 04-24-17, 05:55 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
It's possible if the us pharma gh made its way to you through 3 different countries, mail carrier systems, sitting in warehouses, trucks, planes, going through customs, etc...

Degredation of product through the circumstances of the journey.

Select and HGHLabz get ansomone directly from anke Bio. That's what they both claim and I believe them. HGHLabz claim's ansomone is used in Chinese hospitals and I believe him on that also.

I think if you test ansomeone from both supplier's it's very likely the results of the igf tests could swing back and forth in favor of either select or HGHLabz. One kit might test higher from select, the next kit test higher from HGHLabz. I think it's possible it comes down to the luck and randomness of the shipping situation between all those countries and such a journey. 1 kit could sit on a Chinese runway in the sun in the back of a 100 degree truck for hours and hours waiting to be loaded while the other kit gets loaded immediately. Then it has to land it Russia and make it's way to HGHLabz or select. Then it has to make it's way from Russia to you. It's impossible for us to know the circumstances when so many countries, and carriers are involved.

I'm pretty sure when the ansomone kits leave the anke bio factory they are exactly the same.

Select is on vacation but I've asked him his thoughts and he'll comment when he returns.
this never happens with my cheap shitty ass water as select GH calls my GH mine NEVER test like his junk tough lmao sure is funny.
if coming from a real hospital in china why are the instructions in fucking English? the website zero English? shady as fuck but like I said that sticker dont fool me long as it raises IGF thats all that maters as thats all I can test at the moment.
also why spend all that money on packaging and skimp on the cap. they use a generic cap. even my ass water dont even use a generic cap. no real GH I have seen uses a generic cap.
Old 04-24-17, 05:55 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post

LMAO. you see what I am saying chad.
Old 04-24-17, 05:56 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
this never happens with my cheap shitty ass water as select GH calls my GH mine NEVER test like his junk tough lmao sure is funny.
if coming from a real hospital in china why are the instructions in fucking English? the website zero English? shady as fuck but like I said that sticker dont fool me long as it raises IGF thats all that maters as thats all I can test at the moment.
also why spend all that money on packaging and skimp on the cap. they use a generic cap. even my ass water dont even use a generic cap. no real GH I have seen uses a generic cap.
HGHLabz said it's used in Chinese hospitals bro, not select. Just to be clear.
Old 04-24-17, 06:01 PM

Founding Member

1) I agree but chad will not do this and if he did it would be very very slight. me and him give a 50 point slip either way for factors like this but not 150 thats off and improper dosed GH your just being nice.
2) yes IGF this is why we test IGF you can not fake it you can not bump it anything dramatic like you can with serum the testing of IGF is by far the best for us as that is all we can do.
3)in USA that would never happen and I think it cam happen on purpose more than accident in china.
Old 04-24-17, 06:03 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
HGHLabz said it's used in Chinese hospitals bro, not select. Just to be clear.
yes they both say its Pharma I do not believe that but I also first to say I have no fucking clue. having one so far off on IGF tells me even more it is not. but like I said I dont care that dont impress me IGF scores do. neither might have no clue where its really from? maybe in china they set up a company to make it look like this but its just labeled generics? thats something I can't prove so I dont bother but it sure is funny the shit select talks and then this, lol
Old 04-24-17, 06:06 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

it's just my thoughts
yes we can not test anything other than weight. we would weed out the 192aa long ago with the red welts it left. of coarse they could of found away to not leave them anymore? but why invest so much to fake us? they can fake us other ways. I doubt its 192 but again I dont really know and have no way to test it.
Old 04-24-17, 06:08 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yea serum is a very rough indicator. It can at least tell us the product has something in it. But it's igf that paints the much clearer picture.
only sheep do serum tests the test cost the same why would you nit test IGF? like you said it tells a bigger story for sure and useful info for people like me who just dont want to take shit and feel good I have to know whats going on inside me.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 04-24-17, 06:11 PM

Founding Member
where is Rado at in his testing has he got anything yet?
its clear as day to anyone select is garbage IMO but I would like to see if its consistent? most of us know or relies the Chinese will swap IU levels on you in a heart beat. its been proven many times.
HGHLABZ seems to have the real hook up and getting 10iu vials.
to me no more testing needs to be made first impressions have been set but I sure could laugh some more about select garbage for personal enjoyment.
Old 04-24-17, 06:13 PM

Administrator
Quote:
its clear as day to anyone select is garbage IMO but I would like to see if its consistent? most of us know or relies the Chinese will swap IU levels on you in a heart beat. its been proven many times.
to me no more testing needs to be made first impressions have been set but I sure could laugh some more about select garbage for personal enjoyment.
Last I heard Rado has a kit on the way from select. Should be there by now I'd assume.

We first need a baseline which Rado says will happen soon. I asked him when but he yelled at me. Lol
Old 04-24-17, 06:24 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Last I heard Rado has a kit on the way from select. Should be there by now I'd assume.

We first need a baseline which Rado says will happen soon. I asked him when but he yelled at me. Lol
baseline is a must I agree this should of been already done Imo.
Old 04-24-17, 11:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
You ask the right questions! I'm happy to answer them to you)

Each instruction has english and chinese version.
They have big website with all information ( chinese version website )
http://www.ankebio.com

Also you can check it in their chinese google:
www.baidu.com
Chinese name Ankebio is 安徽安科生物工程

None of chinese UGL manufacturer will be able to place as much information on themselves on domestic Chinese resources. Because the production of growth hormone without a license and its sale on the domestic market is strictly prohibited. But many are allowed to sell these "products" for export, while no one controls the quality
Old 04-24-17, 11:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I dont know why they choose this cap, but they use this cap for 16 years.
What do you mean "not generic cap" ? Can you show it ?
Old 04-25-17, 12:07 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
only sheep do serum tests the test cost the same why would you nit test IGF? like you said it tells a bigger story for sure and useful info for people like me who just dont want to take shit and feel good I have to know whats going on inside me.
If serum blood show 0-2 ng/ml (Referral rates) , so why you need test this product for 1+ week to check your IGF level ?
I think that it's absolutely no somatropin there ( even no peptid and somatrem) .
Old 04-25-17, 05:38 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I just got the kits yesterday. ALL OF YOU NEED TO RELAX....when I say I'll do something, it'll get done.

Quote:

as I have said multiple times, I plan on it.

Quote:
baseline is a must I agree this should of been already done Imo.
Agreed.

I am not gonna mention this again and if you(not necessarily you rocket)happen to forget, not my issue.

I just got the kits yesterday, 2 of them. I will post pics soon. I can only do my labs on Tuesday. I am in the CT/RI on Mondays or Tuesdays. I was hoping for today, but will get my labs done next week.

I don't see any of you dildos getting labs done so stfu already on when I get mine done. I have to drive 100 miles round trip and not work for half a day; time is money on my end and I love making money.

I will post results, both Of them....when I have them.

I am not gonna run a log, but will post pics of products and an appropriate thread for SELECT....he was super fast in shipping and he's a fucking Stand up Guy, period.

He keeps constant communication and even takes the initiative to get shit done right.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 04-25-17, 06:51 AM

Founding Member
Rado will have a baseline by next month. Realize he needs pins. Realize then he needs bac water. Run his GH at 2iu a day with 2 kits will take 100 days. He will wait until the last day to get his igf test. Then realize he needs US pharm GH. run that for 50 days to get his igf test to compare. We are at 6+ months. lol

Send me 4 vials of US pharm grade gh and I'll have all of this solved in 10 days.
Old 04-25-17, 07:14 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Rado will have a baseline by next month. Realize he needs pins. Realize then he needs bac water. Run his GH at 2iu a day with 2 kits will take 100 days. He will wait until the last day to get his igf test. Then realize he needs US pharm GH. run that for 50 days to get his igf test to compare. We are at 6+ months. lol

Send me 4 vials of US pharm grade gh and I'll have all of this solved in 10 days.
Just reminded me to order back water lmao

True story lol

I'm gonna run it for 2 weeks and get bloods this time. I'd say in 3 weeks or so I should have it all done.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 04-25-17, 08:04 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I dont know why they choose this cap, but they use this cap for 16 years.
What do you mean "not generic cap" ? Can you show it ?
my generic "black top" actually has a name Im just a dick and won't say it, but there is a nice letter on the cap. the 2 USA Gas I have also have branding on the cap.

if its sold in china to Chinese why English instructions? it sure as hell isn't sold here in USA. I dont want to go down this road with you bro I like you. your product tests out good and you have a fair price you should run with that. No other generics test as good as your and the ones that do cost more for domestic delivery.
Old 04-25-17, 08:05 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
If serum blood show 0-2 ng/ml (Referral rates) , so why you need test this product for 1+ week to check your IGF level ?
I think that it's absolutely no somatropin there ( even no peptid and somatrem) .
I dont understand what you are asking.

if you are gonna test serum you might as well test IGF. IGF levels will shoe in 5 days and if you buy a box you dont have to rush you have the box anyways
Old 04-25-17, 08:07 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I just got the kits yesterday. ALL OF YOU NEED TO RELAX....when I say I'll do something, it'll get done.

as I have said multiple times, I plan on it.

Agreed.

I am not gonna mention this again and if you(not necessarily you rocket)happen to forget, not my issue.

I just got the kits yesterday, 2 of them. I will post pics soon. I can only do my labs on Tuesday. I am in the CT/RI on Mondays or Tuesdays. I was hoping for today, but will get my labs done next week.

I don't see any of you dildos getting labs done so stfu already on when I get mine done. I have to drive 100 miles round trip and not work for half a day; time is money on my end and I love making money.

I will post results, both Of them....when I have them.

I am not gonna run a log, but will post pics of products and an appropriate thread for SELECT....he was super fast in shipping and he's a fucking Stand up Guy, period.

He keeps constant communication and even takes the initiative to get shit done right.
I know you were not telling me but I have no idea where you posted you were doing anything thats why I asked I dont read all the threads Just the 2 or 3 I am already in
Old 04-25-17, 08:08 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

LMAO oh man thats good
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 04-26-17, 02:24 PM

Superior Newbie
I have been on growth for about 3 months 3iu's in the morning and 3 in the afternoon and was curious where my numbers where at so I went get blood work and it came back at 294, seems a little low for 6 iu's a day. It is Jin from superiors trusted source , any input would be appreciated
Old 04-26-17, 03:56 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
I have been on growth for about 3 months 3iu's in the morning and 3 in the afternoon and was curious where my numbers where at so I went get blood work and it came back at 294, seems a little low for 6 iu's a day. It is Jin from superiors trusted source , any input would be appreciated
294 igf score at 6iu is absolute crap even if your baseline was zero. Who was the Jintropin from?

I'm currently running jins from select at 3.3 iu a day and I'm considering dropping the dose lower because the carpel tunnel is getting pretty bad. These Jins feel pretty damn strong so I'm doubting it's select.

Which sponsor was it from? Hghworld?
Old 04-26-17, 04:27 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Pictures.

IF you plan on stating something like this, we need pictures of the GH and your labs. We've all done this ourselves
Bouncer likes this.
Old 04-26-17, 07:46 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Hey croy where did you get it from. What source we are all doing tests on the hgh to see who has top notch hgh and who is just bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-17, 09:12 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Pictures.

IF you plan on stating something like this, we need pictures of the GH and your labs. We've all done this ourselves
agree you can't just pop in throw shit out like that. pictures dont mean anything I can just not take GH and get a test and say I was on 10ius but we do need more info for sure.
if it was from world thats the second time they sent out bunk shit if I am not mistaken? they should come down after first time but this place is a bit different
rado likes this.
Old 04-27-17, 06:53 AM

Superior Newbie
It is from world hgh I'm trying to figure out how to download my pictures any help would be awesome, I just received 6 kits from SelectHGH but I had 12 bottles left from world and was going to finish those first
Old 04-27-17, 07:04 AM

Founding Member
Those numbers are terrible croy71. I would hope that the mods on this board and the sponsor would step up to help get you a partial refund. I think that's only fair. Post a pic up of your igf test.

If this is true, I think World should go as a sponsor. They are still selling the alphratrop which has been proven to be way under dosed. And now this.
lipripper likes this.
Old 04-27-17, 07:12 AM

Superior Newbie
TESTS RESULT FLAG UNITS REFERENCE INTERVAL LAB Urinalysis Gross Exam 01 Specific Gravity 1.017 1.005 - 1.030 01 pH 6.0 5.0 - 7.5 01 Urine-Color Yellow Yellow 01 Appearance Cloudy Abnormal Clear 01 WBC Esterase Negative Negative 01 Protein Trace Negative/Trace 01 Glucose Negative Negative 01 Ketones Negative Negative 01 Occult Blood Negative Negative 01 Bilirubin Negative Negative 01 Urobilinogen,Semi-Qn 0.2 mg/dL 0.2 - 1.0 01 Nitrite, Urine Negative Negative 01 Microscopic Examination Microscopic follows if indicated. 01 Microscopic Examination See below: 01 Microscopic was indicated and was performed. WBC 0-5 /hpf 0 - 5 01 RBC 0-2 /hpf 0 - 2 01 Epithelial Cells (non renal) None seen /hpf 0 - 10 01 Casts None seen /lpf None seen 01 Mucus Threads Present Not Estab. 01 Bacteria Few None seen/Few 01
Iron and TIBC Iron Bind.Cap.(TIBC) 343 ug/dL 250 - 450 UIBC 280 ug/dL 111 - 343 01 Iron Saturation 18 % 15 - 55
Testosterone, Serum Testosterone, Serum >1500 High ng/dL 348 - 1197 01 Comment: Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males up to 40 years old.
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 3.2 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0 01 Roche ECLIA methodology. According to the American Urological Association, Serum PSA should decrease and remain at undetectable levels after radical prostatectomy. The AUA defines biochemical recurrence as an initial PSA value 0.2 ng/mL or greater followed by a subsequent confirmatory PSA value 0.2 ng/mL or greater. Values obtained with different assay methods or kits cannot be used
qWERtyUi Patient Report
Patient: ROY, CLINT Specimen ID: 115-496-5694-0 DOB: 01/11/1971 Patient ID: 33163482 Control ID: 33163482 Date collected: 04/25/2017 1311 Local
Date Issued: 04/26/17 1127 ET FINAL REPORT Page 4 of 4
This document contains private and confidential health information protected by state and federal law. If you have received this document in error, please call 800-762-4344
© 1995-2017 Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings All Rights Reserved - Enterprise Report Version: *********
TESTS RESULT FLAG UNITS REFERENCE INTERVAL LAB interchangeably. Results cannot be interpreted as absolute evidence of the presence or absence of malignant disease.
IGF-1 Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 294 High ng/mL 67 - 205 01
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 29.1 Low ng/mL 30.0 - 100.0 01 Vitamin D deficiency has been defined by the Institute of Medicine and an Endocrine Society practice guideline as a level of serum 25-OH vitamin D less than 20 ng/mL (1,2). The Endocrine Society went on to further define vitamin D insufficiency as a level between 21 and 29 ng/mL (2). 1. IOM (Institute of Medicine). 2010. Dietary reference intakes for calcium and D. Washington DC: The National Academies Press. 2. Holick MF, Binkley NC, Bischoff-Ferrari HA, et al. Evaluation, treatment, and prevention of vitamin D deficiency: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. JCEM. 2011 Jul; 96(7):1911-30.
01 BN LabCorp Burlington 1447 York Court, Burlington, NC 27215-3361
Dir: William F Hancock, MD
For inquiries, the physician may contact Branch: 504-828-2666 Lab: 800-762-4344
Old 04-27-17, 07:18 AM

Superior Newbie
as you can see the anabolic are real test levels at 1500 the rest of the blood work came back not good showing liver damage and kidney damage probably from the clen ast are68 and the ALT are 172 and the creatinine are 1.28 all are high but supposed to be expected. I will get it done again in 4 weeks and by then ill be on the new growth.
Old 04-27-17, 07:21 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
TESTS RESULT FLAG UNITS REFERENCE INTERVAL LAB Urinalysis Gross Exam 01 Specific Gravity 1.017 1.005 - 1.030 01 pH 6.0 5.0 - 7.5 01 Urine-Color Yellow Yellow 01 Appearance Cloudy Abnormal Clear 01 WBC Esterase Negative Negative 01 Protein Trace Negative/Trace 01 Glucose Negative Negative 01 Ketones Negative Negative 01 Occult Blood Negative Negative 01 Bilirubin Negative Negative 01 Urobilinogen,Semi-Qn 0.2 mg/dL 0.2 - 1.0 01 Nitrite, Urine Negative Negative 01 Microscopic Examination Microscopic follows if indicated. 01 Microscopic Examination See below: 01 Microscopic was indicated and was performed. WBC 0-5 /hpf 0 - 5 01 RBC 0-2 /hpf 0 - 2 01 Epithelial Cells (non renal) None seen /hpf 0 - 10 01 Casts None seen /lpf None seen 01 Mucus Threads Present Not Estab. 01 Bacteria Few None seen/Few 01
Iron and TIBC Iron Bind.Cap.(TIBC) 343 ug/dL 250 - 450 UIBC 280 ug/dL 111 - 343 01 Iron Saturation 18 % 15 - 55
Testosterone, Serum Testosterone, Serum >1500 High ng/dL 348 - 1197 01 Comment: Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males up to 40 years old.
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 3.2 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0 01 Roche ECLIA methodology. According to the American Urological Association, Serum PSA should decrease and remain at undetectable levels after radical prostatectomy. The AUA defines biochemical recurrence as an initial PSA value 0.2 ng/mL or greater followed by a subsequent confirmatory PSA value 0.2 ng/mL or greater. Values obtained with different assay methods or kits cannot be used
qWERtyUi Patient Report
Patient: ROY, CLINT Specimen ID: 115-496-5694-0 DOB: 01/11/1971 Patient ID: 33163482 Control ID: 33163482 Date collected: 04/25/2017 1311 Local
Date Issued: 04/26/17 1127 ET FINAL REPORT Page 4 of 4
This document contains private and confidential health information protected by state and federal law. If you have received this document in error, please call 800-762-4344
© 1995-2017 Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings All Rights Reserved - Enterprise Report Version: *********
TESTS RESULT FLAG UNITS REFERENCE INTERVAL LAB interchangeably. Results cannot be interpreted as absolute evidence of the presence or absence of malignant disease.
IGF-1 Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 294 High ng/mL 67 - 205 01
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 29.1 Low ng/mL 30.0 - 100.0 01 Vitamin D deficiency has been defined by the Institute of Medicine and an Endocrine Society practice guideline as a level of serum 25-OH vitamin D less than 20 ng/mL (1,2). The Endocrine Society went on to further define vitamin D insufficiency as a level between 21 and 29 ng/mL (2). 1. IOM (Institute of Medicine). 2010. Dietary reference intakes for calcium and D. Washington DC: The National Academies Press. 2. Holick MF, Binkley NC, Bischoff-Ferrari HA, et al. Evaluation, treatment, and prevention of vitamin D deficiency: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. JCEM. 2011 Jul; 96(7):1911-30.
01 BN LabCorp Burlington 1447 York Court, Burlington, NC 27215-3361
Dir: William F Hancock, MD
For inquiries, the physician may contact Branch: 504-828-2666 Lab: 800-762-4344
Please post a pic of the labs. Not being a dick here. Just understand that the past few months, many of us are trying to get to the bottom of things. What's good or what's not. By posting pics, as I have, chadd, frank, etc....it just validates what we say.

This also ensures true authenticity of what we post. I am not saying nor implying you have altered those labs. But it is quite easy to clipboard that info from anyone's and change names, numbers, etc.....

Be part of the solution of this problem we're having. Thanks for understanding
Old 04-27-17, 07:21 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
as you can see the anabolic are real test levels at 1500 the rest of the blood work came back not good showing liver damage and kidney damage probably from the clen ast are68 and the ALT are 172 and the creatinine are 1.28 all are high but supposed to be expected. I will get it done again in 4 weeks and by then ill be on the new growth.
I just posted....

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0