SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page My HGH log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-17, 07:23 AM

Superior Newbie
I think its funny you say that chadd77 they where out for a while when I was looking to order more so got on the email list and after I received my shipment from select the sent a email to say there are back in stock, but I will not be ordering from them again
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 07:26 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
I think its funny you say that chadd77 they where out for a while when I was looking to order more so got on the email list and after I received my shipment from select the sent a email to say there are back in stock, but I will not be ordering from them again
I'm confused
Old 04-27-17, 07:33 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
my generic "black top" actually has a name Im just a dick and won't say it, but there is a nice letter on the cap. the 2 USA Gas I have also have branding on the cap.

if its sold in china to Chinese why English instructions? it sure as hell isn't sold here in USA. I dont want to go down this road with you bro I like you. your product tests out good and you have a fair price you should run with that. No other generics test as good as your and the ones that do cost more for domestic delivery.
They have english/chinese instructions.I dont know why.
It is possible that she looked more authoritative. It is possible that they could promote their goods to Western markets through people like me.
They also have english website version..

I did not want to quarrel with you, sorry. Perhaps this is a problem with my translation

I'm just saying that the caps on the vials are just the caps on the vials. Personally for me, they do not mean anything, because I've seen so many different products, original and fakes. Such caps, even with my own logo, are very cheap.

About your generic 'black top' . I do not know this product, I personally did not check it. Accordingly, I can not draw conclusions about it. But I sure that you did't use it if it was crap.

I know that any UGL manufacturer in China can buy and use real somatropin in their products. This is possible and affordable for them. I saw and tested honest UGL products that were real somatropin. But not all manufacturers want to do this, because it is more expensive than using somatrem.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 07:50 AM

Superior Newbie
https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...1&d=1493297142
Old 04-27-17, 07:54 AM

Superior Newbie
rado what are you confused about?
Old 04-27-17, 08:09 AM

Administrator
Croy post a pic of the lab results bro. We need to see it.
Old 04-27-17, 08:17 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
rado what are you confused about?
Just post your pic when you can thanks.
Old 04-27-17, 08:21 AM

Superior Newbie
I posted the results already can you guys see it?
Old 04-27-17, 08:23 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Picture...grab your phone post a pic. Not sure why it's taken so many requests for you to do a simple thing.

Now can you see how This Is questionable
Old 04-27-17, 08:25 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Those numbers are terrible croy71. I would hope that the mods on this board and the sponsor would step up to help get you a partial refund. I think that's only fair. Post a pic up of your igf test.

If this is true, I think World should go as a sponsor. They are still selling the alphratrop which has been proven to be way under dosed. And now this.
This will absolutely happen. Those numbers are straight up zero GH complete bunk. World will either completely refund and replace and fix whatever is going on or they will be removed. I would like an explanation from them and a chance to make things right before I make my decision though. But croy needs to post a pic of his results.
Chadd77, ROCKETW19 and rado like this.
Old 04-27-17, 08:26 AM

Administrator
Quote:
No. I see no pic.
Old 04-27-17, 08:30 AM

Superior Newbie
I'm flipping confused I downloaded the image and posted it what am I not seeing not being a dick or anything I'm just not to good with comp or sending images if I'm doing something wrong just explain how to get the pict to all and I will
Old 04-27-17, 08:31 AM

Superior Newbie
if you hit on the link it is right there
Old 04-27-17, 08:34 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
if you hit on the link it is right there
Put pic here Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet and copy link in your post
Old 04-27-17, 08:35 AM

Founding Member
No pic croy...do use Tapatalk
Old 04-27-17, 08:43 AM

Superior Newbie
no I,m sorry I click on the link I posted and the results are right there I have I phone and also have my computer open to try to get it to you guys
Old 04-27-17, 08:45 AM

Administrator
i'll post it for him. his link doesnt work on tapatalk. absolutely horrible score for 6iu per day. worldhgh will fix and explain this asap or they will be removed.

ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 04-27-17, 08:47 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
no I,m sorry I click on the link I posted and the results are right there
No image is there. Unless you post a pic, then your claim isn't valid. It seems like it may as to why we want a pic.

Understand why....if indeed the stuff you got from our sponsor, then that is not good and we need to take action.

So understand why it is important to see the picture....so take your phone, snap a pic and upload it
Old 04-27-17, 08:48 AM

Founding Member
But was he really using 6ius? And if so, we need clarification ASAP....or be gone
Old 04-27-17, 08:48 AM

Superior Newbie
https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...1&d=1493300882
Attached Images
File Type: jpg test pict.jpg (235.9 KB, 11 views)
Old 04-27-17, 08:49 AM

Founding Member
Btw....thank you croy for doing this...
Old 04-27-17, 08:49 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

Thank you buddy
Old 04-27-17, 08:54 AM

Administrator
Croy do you remember when you received your Jintropin from worldhgh. Had the security seal already been opened or cut? I remember someone saying the seal had already been opened. World said something about the seal opening during transport which I kind of find hard to believe. The Jin I received from select was sealed and undamaged.
Old 04-27-17, 09:00 AM

Superior Newbie
I have no reason for lying plenty of people said to take it 5 day on and 2 days off well by no means am I a rich man but if I'm going to do something I will do it the best way I know how and I've been taking 6 Iu's every day 3 in am and 3 in pm since February the 1st, I have seen a lot of fat lost but needed to get everything checked cause I've been on cycle for 6 weeks. Sorry I didn't get base line before started.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 04-27-17, 09:00 AM

Superior Newbie
No it was sealed and undamaged
Old 04-27-17, 09:01 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
But was he really using 6ius? And if so, we need clarification ASAP....or be gone
Bro even at 3 iu that score is way low. Unless his baseline was absolutely zero. Lol. 6iu should have him 600-700 range.
rado likes this.
Old 04-27-17, 09:04 AM

Superior Newbie
I ordered it Dec 7th it was 6 kits for a total price of 1680$ and just received 3 200IU kits from select
Old 04-27-17, 09:05 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I have no reason for lying plenty of people said to take it 5 day on and 2 days off well by no means am I a rich man but if I'm going to do something I will do it the best way I know how and I've been taking 6 Iu's every day 3 in am and 3 in pm since February the 1st, I have seen a lot of fat lost but needed to get everything checked cause I've been on cycle for 6 weeks. Sorry I didn't get base line before started.
The fat loss wasn't from the GH I can tell you that. That GH is junk bro. I'm going to contact worldhgh. You will either receive a refund or proper replacement. Worldhgh also needs to let us know what's going on asap. If these things don't happen very soon he will be removed. This isn't just a low score it's an absolutely terrible score for 6iu a day. Your score is something I would expect maybe at 1-2 iu per day if your baseline was super low.
Old 04-27-17, 09:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Thank you Bouncer
Old 04-27-17, 09:16 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I ordered it Dec 7th it was 6 kits for a total price of 1680$ and just received 3 200IU kits from select
Test the ones from select. I'm currently running the Jins from select and feeling strong sides (hands and wrists killing me and seeing results a month in. I can gaurentee you will see a much higher score. Gaurentee it.
Old 04-27-17, 09:25 AM

Superior Newbie
I think I will just quit world hgh and start the select I do feel it in my wrists but could just be from lifting heavier from the tren
Old 04-27-17, 09:28 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I think I will just quit world hgh and start the select I do feel it in my wrists but could just be from lifting heavier from the tren
That's fine, you have every right to quit them. But you are still owed what you paid for. Thats a lot of money. I have contacted them and asked them to make it right asap or they will be removed.
chuckz28 likes this.
Old 04-27-17, 09:36 AM

Superior Newbie
Thank you very much
Old 04-27-17, 09:58 AM

Founding Member
Continue to run them but be sure to bump up the dose. No reason to toss them since they are slightly increasing your levels.
Old 04-27-17, 10:02 AM

Official Sponsor
Hi. Can you please e-mail under e-mail you placed an order so we can discuss it. The kits are completely sealed and genuine just as they should be. So I suppose it is an error because previously Jintropin tested very well.
Old 04-27-17, 10:05 AM

Official Sponsor
We are ready to cover price of a new lab test on Jintropin - HGH serum 3 hours after injections.
Also, please confirm that you checked the kit on GenSci website and it was legit
Old 04-27-17, 10:09 AM

Administrator
croy71, keep me updated on how this goes please. i will make my decision based on how they handle this with you.
Old 04-27-17, 10:14 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
We are ready to cover price of a new lab test on Jintropin - HGH serum 3 hours after injections.
Also, please confirm that you checked the kit on GenSci website and it was legit
serum is not what I want to see. serum can be effected by multiple cheap peptides etc.. I want to see igf score. at 6iu per day this guy should be in the 600-700 range. he is barely above normal range igf levels. the jintropin this guy received had hardly any GH in it, if at all. this guy spent a lot of money with you and got nothing in return. you need to take care of this and stop this issue from happening again. if that means more testing on your end before sending out products than so be it..
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Old 04-27-17, 10:26 AM

Official Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
serum is not what I want to see. serum can be effected by multiple cheap peptides etc.. I want to see igf score. at 6iu per day this guy should be in the 600-700 range. he is barely above normal range igf levels. the jintropin this guy received had hardly any GH in it, if at all. this guy spent a lot of money with you and got nothing in return. you need to take care of this and stop this issue from happening again. if that means more testing on your end before sending out products than so be it..
I think it is early to make such decisions - Jintropin is legit and I am sure that Clint will confirm it by providing photos of sticker and security number. Also, our Jintropin was tested many times and results were high.
IGF depends on each exact person basement level - there are many guys who have basement level of 400-450 and after using HGH it will be increased to 600-700. In other cases it will not do it.
Also, IGF range depends on exact moment when blood was taken. It can be 400 at one moment and 600 on the next day.
So if HGH serum show high results after 3 hours (none of peptides gives high results 3 hours after injection) the issue will be resolved
Old 04-27-17, 10:33 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I think it is early to make such decisions - Jintropin is legit and I am sure that Clint will confirm it by providing photos of sticker and security number. Also, our Jintropin was tested many times and results were high.
IGF depends on each exact person basement level - there are many guys who have basement level of 400-450 and after using HGH it will be increased to 600-700. In other cases it will not do it.
Also, IGF range depends on exact moment when blood was taken. It can be 400 at one moment and 600 on the next day.
So if HGH serum show high results after 3 hours (none of peptides gives high results 3 hours after injection) the issue will be resolved
At 6iu per day there is no way his igf levels should be in the high 200 range. That is close to reference range doctors use for normal healthy people not on GH. At 6iu per day he should be many times higher. Stickers and security codes mean very little if the product tests so poorly. Igf is far more stable and consistent than serum so I'm not sure what your trying to say there. It's serum that goes up and down by the hour. Igf stays the same especially if you are running 6iu per day for weeks right up until the test.

the only possible way 6iu of real Gh gives a igf score of 290 is if this guys baseline igf level was -400. lol
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 04-27-17, 11:32 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I think you're getting igf and serum mixed up. If not, that makes no sense at all. Please post studies to back up this information that you're saying about igf.
Old 04-27-17, 01:51 PM

Founding Member
All of this to me, i take with a grain of salt. Nobody is a doctor here. We go based off what we read or learn.

We have everyone going back and forth of what numbers should be. Didn't it occur to you though that numbers can be very different for everyone? Not everyone has the same chemical structure...whos to say that an injury isn't throwing numbers off. Just a thought
Old 04-27-17, 03:01 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
All of this to me, i take with a grain of salt. Nobody is a doctor here. We go based off what we read or learn.

We have everyone going back and forth of what numbers should be. Didn't it occur to you though that numbers can be very different for everyone? Not everyone has the same chemical structure...whos to say that an injury isn't throwing numbers off. Just a thought
I mean that's why we get a baseline because everyone is different. But @ 6iu nobody should be high 200's if the GH is good. You'd have to have a baseline GH of negative 400 or some shit.
Old 04-27-17, 03:28 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I mean that's why we get a baseline because everyone is different. But @ 6iu nobody should be high 200's if the GH is good. You'd have to have a baseline GH of negative 400 or some shit.
True bro. No resistance on that one
Old 04-27-17, 08:35 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
You just received it and you ordered it Dec 7th? When did it ship? Why did it take so long to get to you?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-17, 08:49 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
You just received it and you ordered it Dec 7th? When did it ship? Why did it take so long to get to you?

He never said he just received it. He was just letting us know when and how much as proof of his order.
Old 04-27-17, 08:51 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
He never said he just received it. He was just letting us know when and how much as proof of his order.
I misread, he ordered 6 and got 3.

Old 04-27-17, 08:53 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I misread, he ordered 6 and got 3.

Aaaand you misread again. Lol.

Fuck sake bro.

He ordered his kits from world and got the 6. Then he ordered 3 from select and got those as well.
Old 04-27-17, 08:55 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Aaaand you misread again. Lol.

Fuck sake bro.

He ordered his kits from world and got the 6. Then he ordered 3 from select and got those as well.
Damn, I think i need to go to bed early tonight.

Old 04-27-17, 08:57 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Damn, I think i need to go to bed early tonight.

I can already see the effect of tren on your brain. All over the place and overthinking etc.. lol

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0