SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page My HGH log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree105Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-17, 09:28 PM
  #151
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I can already see the effect of tren on your brain. All over the place and overthinking etc.. lol
Cant sleep. Lol. Overthinking is my modus operandi

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 10:09 PM
  #152
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Those numbers are terrible croy71. I would hope that the mods on this board and the sponsor would step up to help get you a partial refund. I think that's only fair. Post a pic up of your igf test.

If this is true, I think World should go as a sponsor. They are still selling the alphratrop which has been proven to be way under dosed. And now this.
100% they should go and so should select but like I said this place is different
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 10:14 PM
  #153
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
This will absolutely happen. Those numbers are straight up zero GH complete bunk. World will either completely refund and replace and fix whatever is going on or they will be removed. I would like an explanation from them and a chance to make things right before I make my decision though. But croy needs to post a pic of his results.
good shit and yes I agree if they refund people and do the right thing it can go over as a fuck up but the products also need to be takin off their site unless the problem is fixed.
first thing needs to be full refund or if customer wants to risk a different GH they sell
then remove product that was bad until fixed and I see no problem with that at all and that is what should happen.
but they should come down until fixed everyday they stay up someone else can buy and get fucked not cool
Bouncer likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 10:16 PM
  #154
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
I ordered it Dec 7th it was 6 kits for a total price of 1680$ and just received 3 200IU kits from select
holly shit I hope you get your money back fucking dirty scammers
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 10:19 PM
  #155
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
We are ready to cover price of a new lab test on Jintropin - HGH serum 3 hours after injections.
Also, please confirm that you checked the kit on GenSci website and it was legit
serum is no good IGF test tells the real story no way to mess up a IGF test.
thank you for reaching out to him. I hope you fix it with him asap.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 10:23 PM
  #156
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
I think it is early to make such decisions - Jintropin is legit and I am sure that Clint will confirm it by providing photos of sticker and security number. Also, our Jintropin was tested many times and results were high.
IGF depends on each exact person basement level - there are many guys who have basement level of 400-450 and after using HGH it will be increased to 600-700. In other cases it will not do it.
Also, IGF range depends on exact moment when blood was taken. It can be 400 at one moment and 600 on the next day.
So if HGH serum show high results after 3 hours (none of peptides gives high results 3 hours after injection) the issue will be resolved
your wrong IGF is 100 times more safe than serum. you can eat anything you want and test anytime you want for IGF. serum will be effected if you have low carb diet or high and the test has a small window IGF you can wait 12-16 hours after injection and get perfect result.
I been doing IGF for many years you can't mess it up.

no offense but it is not to soon if it were up to me you would be off right now. you already had a brand of GH test like shit and nothing was done now this one also. to me that is no good. by you posting now I feel there is hope but we will see. I hope all is good in the end
Chadd77 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 10:27 PM
  #157
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
All of this to me, i take with a grain of salt. Nobody is a doctor here. We go based off what we read or learn.

We have everyone going back and forth of what numbers should be. Didn't it occur to you though that numbers can be very different for everyone? Not everyone has the same chemical structure...whos to say that an injury isn't throwing numbers off. Just a thought
100 % correct with no base line you can't say. but as bounce said at 6iu there is no way in hell IGF will read 200 NO WAY IN HELL he's not even high for a normal person.
but your logic is right just in this case we are not gauging how many IUS are in the vial just how bad it is.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 02:02 AM
  #158
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
holly shit I hope you get your money back fucking dirty scammers
See Bouncer, I an not the only one that reads it this way.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 02:13 AM
  #159
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
See Bouncer, I an not the only one that reads it this way.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I think rocket is just saying it's a lot of money to spend for kits that tested so bad from world. The guy deserves a refund for the 6 kits. Not sure what your so confused about brother lol.
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 03:50 AM
  #160
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3170
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
See Bouncer, I an not the only one that reads it this way.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I'd stay out of this, just some friendly advice
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 05:55 AM
  #161
 
croy71's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: deep south
Likes: 26
Hay guys world did contact me and pretty much only wanted me to say it was legit and passed verification and that they would cover the IGF test well I'm sorry but all I can say it was unopened I ran the test and that's it, the proof is in the test I take 3Iu's at 6 am and 3 Iu's at 6pm everyday and the scores are there. They drew blood at 1pm. All I was doing is showing everyone my results and want to thank Bouncer for helping my situation
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 06:26 AM
  #162
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Hay guys world did contact me and pretty much only wanted me to say it was legit and passed verification and that they would cover the IGF test well I'm sorry but all I can say it was unopened I ran the test and that's it, the proof is in the test I take 3Iu's at 6 am and 3 Iu's at 6pm everyday and the scores are there. They drew blood at 1pm. All I was doing is showing everyone my results and want to thank Bouncer for helping my situation
What do they mean they would cover the igf test? You already did one. Are they saying they want you to test the same product again? If you do and you get the same bad result will they refund the money or are they willing to send you knew product that will test well?

Worldhgh, it does not matter if it "passed verification". If the kits are testing this bad, passing verification means nothing. His igf score was not just bad it was absolutely terrible. Nobody on earth could have a igf score in the 200's on 6iu of properly dosed GH. At the very least his igf score should be something like 400 points higher. Whatever you sent him appears to have no GH at all in the product. You need to fix this issue right now and make this situation right or you will be removed from the forum. Do the right thing and help this guy out. He sent you a lot of money and you sent him nothing but junk. Maybe it's not your fault, maybe it's where you get your product, I don't know. But you sold it so you need to fix it. I am giving you every opportunity in the world right now to stand up and show who you guys really are. Are you guys going to do what's right or are you going to stick with the poor excuse "it passed verification"?

Croy71. Keep me updated on this bro. If they are unwilling to do more they will be removed by Monday. I am hoping they will step up to the plate and help fix this. I think people will have a lot of respect for that.

P.S. Croy, do you remember if the jins they sent you were sent out of Russia or Ukraine? I have some new information saying that Jins sent out of Ukraine are complete fakes that still "pass verification" while the jins from Russia actually do test well. I'm not sure how well but apparently there is a huge difference. Ukraine used to have a license to produce Jins but it was not renewed. The country went to shit a few years ago and since they already had the packaging and warehouse set up they simply continued to send out jins only now they are complete fakes. They look exactly like the jins out of Russia and will even "pass verification". That's the story anyway. Let me know.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 07:04 AM
  #163
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Croy, I have contacted them one last time about this telling them they need to do much more to fix this situation. If they have not offered to do more please let us know by Sunday night and they will be gone by Monday morning. I want to give them one final chance and give them the benefit of the doubt before that happens. Up to you worldHGH...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 07:17 AM
  #164
 
Official Sponsor
Join Date: Jun 2016
Likes: 57
I am willing to help this guy out and sent him an e-mail yesterday but I am waiting for response.
Again - I am sorry for this situation. Are you still running Jinropin we sent?
If so - continue to use it and pass both HGH serum and IGF level 3 hours after injection. We will pay you to retest it. If the result is bad - we will refund you.
Please reply to the e-mail we sent so we can discuss it.
By the way, Jintropin was sent from Russia. And Jintropin is produced only in China not in Russia or Ukraine (it is only distributed there).
ROCKETW19 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 07:24 AM
  #165
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
I am willing to help this guy out and sent him an e-mail yesterday but I am waiting for response.
Again - I am sorry for this situation. Are you still running Jinropin we sent?
If so - continue to use it and pass both HGH serum and IGF level 3 hours after injection. We will pay you to retest it. If the result is bad - we will refund you.
Please reply to the e-mail we sent so we can discuss it.
By the way, Jintropin was sent from Russia. And Jintropin is produced only in China not in Russia or Ukraine (it is only distributed there).
So just to be clear. You will pay for him to do another test. If he does this test and it still scores bad you will refund all the money he sent you? Why do you think the test will be any different from the test he already did on the same product?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 08:48 AM
  #166
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3170
Man fuck them...world hgh....you don't run a business like that, bounce them off here bouncer.

It doesn't take days to make things right, period.

They need to go!!!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 09:47 AM
  #167
 
croy71's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: deep south
Likes: 26
bouncer they are asking me to do another IGF-1 test and a serum test and want me to take the shot with 3Ius 3 hours before, what do you think
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 11:03 AM
  #168
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
bouncer they are asking me to do another IGF-1 test and a serum test and want me to take the shot with 3Ius 3 hours before, what do you think
If it means they will refund you your money if the test comes back poorly then yes absolutely do it. You got nothing to lose bro. Do it. It's going to come back with same score anyway and they will pay for it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 02:38 PM
  #169
 
croy71's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: deep south
Likes: 26
Ok I have the test scheduled for Monday so should have results by Tuesday or Wednesday going to stay on 3 IU's till then
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 06:32 PM
  #170
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Oh man I just had a conversation with Jintropin.us and they are sending me the test kit. I will post bloods within 2 weeks at 5ius ED. If I get those numbers I'm going to be pissed. He told me in an email that all the hgh guys selling know each other and there product is 100% legit. I was telling him about the shitty score from select that chadd got compared to hghlabz.com score. His responce didn't real impress me but I will wait and see what the jins come back with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 06:34 PM
  #171
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Croy do you remember when you received your Jintropin from worldhgh. Had the security seal already been opened or cut? I remember someone saying the seal had already been opened. World said something about the seal opening during transport which I kind of find hard to believe. The Jin I received from select was sealed and undamaged.
Bouncer almost all of my hygetropin had broken seals on the boxes and he said it happens during shipping. And I got a 275 at 5ius with it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 07:37 PM
  #172
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Just sent world /jintropin.us an email to make sure the kits that he sent croy are not the same kits he sent me. If so I will also want a refund if they test bad or I will not even open them up and send them back. I will wait for his responce. I said I'm looking to see a score in the high 500 or 600 range from 5ius.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 12:28 AM
  #173
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
bouncer they are asking me to do another IGF-1 test and a serum test and want me to take the shot with 3Ius 3 hours before, what do you think
fuck yes you do it. get the $ before you test.
IGF you dont need to get there in 3 hours but if that is what they wish make sure you follow his plan so there is no mistake.

how are you mixing the vial?
what is the name of the water?
how much water are you putting in vial?
how much are you pulling out of the vial on each injection?
Bouncer likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 12:30 AM
  #174
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
What do they mean they would cover the igf test? You already did one. Are they saying they want you to test the same product again? If you do and you get the same bad result will they refund the money or are they willing to send you knew product that will test well?

Worldhgh, it does not matter if it "passed verification". If the kits are testing this bad, passing verification means nothing. His igf score was not just bad it was absolutely terrible. Nobody on earth could have a igf score in the 200's on 6iu of properly dosed GH. At the very least his igf score should be something like 400 points higher. Whatever you sent him appears to have no GH at all in the product. You need to fix this issue right now and make this situation right or you will be removed from the forum. Do the right thing and help this guy out. He sent you a lot of money and you sent him nothing but junk. Maybe it's not your fault, maybe it's where you get your product, I don't know. But you sold it so you need to fix it. I am giving you every opportunity in the world right now to stand up and show who you guys really are. Are you guys going to do what's right or are you going to stick with the poor excuse "it passed verification"?

Croy71. Keep me updated on this bro. If they are unwilling to do more they will be removed by Monday. I am hoping they will step up to the plate and help fix this. I think people will have a lot of respect for that.

P.S. Croy, do you remember if the jins they sent you were sent out of Russia or Ukraine? I have some new information saying that Jins sent out of Ukraine are complete fakes that still "pass verification" while the jins from Russia actually do test well. I'm not sure how well but apparently there is a huge difference. Ukraine used to have a license to produce Jins but it was not renewed. The country went to shit a few years ago and since they already had the packaging and warehouse set up they simply continued to send out jins only now they are complete fakes. They look exactly like the jins out of Russia and will even "pass verification". That's the story anyway. Let me know.
jin are made in china only and there are many fakes out there not this bad but low dosed. this low low score surprises me some but not being that good dont surprise me at all.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 12:32 AM
  #175
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldhgh View Post
I am willing to help this guy out and sent him an e-mail yesterday but I am waiting for response.
Again - I am sorry for this situation. Are you still running Jinropin we sent?
If so - continue to use it and pass both HGH serum and IGF level 3 hours after injection. We will pay you to retest it. If the result is bad - we will refund you.
Please reply to the e-mail we sent so we can discuss it.
By the way, Jintropin was sent from Russia. And Jintropin is produced only in China not in Russia or Ukraine (it is only distributed there).
fair enough but honestly your banner should come down until then. if your making him wait you shouldn't profit you should wait also.
but you are willing to fix the issue is huge.
customs service goes a long way.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 07:59 AM
  #176
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
fuck yes you do it. get the $ before you test.
IGF you dont need to get there in 3 hours but if that is what they wish make sure you follow his plan so there is no mistake.

how are you mixing the vial?
what is the name of the water?
how much water are you putting in vial?
how much are you pulling out of the vial on each injection?
Rocket I have read that you could pull all 10 units out into the syringe in one shot instead of pulling them out the vial every time. Also the jins come with water correct croy? The hygetropin I ordered bacterial water to mix with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 08:43 AM
  #177
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Rocket I have read that you could pull all 10 units out into the syringe in one shot instead of pulling them out the vial every time. Also the jins come with water correct croy? The hygetropin I ordered bacterial water to mix with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yes you can but you shouldn't unless you plan on running 10iu a day. Lol.

200iu kits don't come with water.

Hyges you ordered came with bac water? Pretty sure they came with sterile water. Not the same.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 09:13 AM
  #178
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
serum is no good IGF test tells the real story no way to mess up a IGF test.
thank you for reaching out to him. I hope you fix it with him asap.
Plenty of ways to raise igf. Rocket remember when your method of testing was blasting 10ius 3 days in a row and seeing how you felt???

Bro, I love you but you're not a doctor. You're just guessing at this shit like the rest of us.
__________________
Wheather you think you can or wheather you think you can't, you're right.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 09:15 AM
  #179
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yes you can but you shouldn't unless you plan on running 10iu a day. Lol.

200iu kits don't come with water.

Hyges you ordered came with bac water? Pretty sure they came with sterile water. Not the same.
The water that comes with most hgh is sodium chloride I'm sure it's all the same. Not really gonna make a difference
SelectHGH likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 09:17 AM
  #180
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Rocket I have read that you could pull all 10 units out into the syringe in one shot instead of pulling them out the vial every time. Also the jins come with water correct croy? The hygetropin I ordered bacterial water to mix with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You can do that if you're cool with using the same needle a few times. I do that when I'm splitting my dose into two shots per day. I'll pull 5ius into the syringe, then inject half of it, put the cap back on the needle and then later just use the rest of it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 09:19 AM
  #181
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
The water that comes with most hgh is sodium chloride I'm sure it's all the same. Not really gonna make a difference
No I've seen sterile water in a bunch of gh. That shit certainly won't keep GH from degrading like BAC will.

It doesn't matter if your taking 5iu per day but if your low dose after 3-4 days GH is dead in sterile water.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 09:29 AM
  #182
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
No I've seen sterile water in a bunch of gh. That shit certainly won't keep GH from degrading like BAC will.

It doesn't matter if your taking 5iu per day but if your low dose after 3-4 days GH is dead in sterile water.
I wonder if that's the same as sodium chloride? I know that's what PSL sends with their Eurotropins.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 09:46 AM
  #183
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I wonder if that's the same as sodium chloride? I know that's what PSL sends with their Eurotropins.
Nah it's not. Bac, SC, and sterile are all different.

Bac has tiny bit of alcohol, SC has sodium as a preservative, and sterile is just clean water. Bac is by far the best at preserving GH. SC second best. Sterile should be shot as soon as mixed. GH will be dead in a day if left mixed with sterile.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 10:06 AM
  #184
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yes you can but you shouldn't unless you plan on running 10iu a day. Lol.

200iu kits don't come with water.

Hyges you ordered came with bac water? Pretty sure they came with sterile water. Not the same.
No the hyge didn't come with anything but hgh. In a conversation with world they went to ones without bacwater in them. I have back water for at least 6 months plus. Nah I'm planning on 5 ED so you think I should not preload one syringe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 10:10 AM
  #185
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
You can do that if you're cool with using the same needle a few times. I do that when I'm splitting my dose into two shots per day. I'll pull 5ius into the syringe, then inject half of it, put the cap back on the needle and then later just use the rest of it.
I have been doing the same thing. But I know people that preload one syringe and use it for 2 days? Anything bad about losing hgh in this? I also know 1 guy that using a low dose and preload for the whole week at 2 ius a day?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 10:17 AM
  #186
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
No the hyge didn't come with anything but hgh. In a conversation with world they went to ones without bacwater in them. I have back water for at least 6 months plus. Nah I'm planning on 5 ED so you think I should not preload one syringe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I misread what you were saying. I thought you were talking about shooting 10iu at once. I guess you could preload a syringe but why is my question? You'd be using the same pin multiple times.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 10:34 AM
  #187
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I misread what you were saying. I thought you were talking about shooting 10iu at once. I guess you could preload a syringe but why is my question? You'd be using the same pin multiple times.
Just makes things a bit easier. Instead of pulling it out of the vial every time. I mean what frank said pull 5ius for 2 shots a day. For the other guy that pulls it and runs it for the whole week not sure why but I think again for convenience I'm guessing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 12:38 PM
  #188
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 41
Likes: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Just makes things a bit easier. Instead of pulling it out of the vial every time. I mean what frank said pull 5ius for 2 shots a day. For the other guy that pulls it and runs it for the whole week not sure why but I think again for convenience I'm guessing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah he can do it like that but after a couple times with the same needle I can feel the needle is dull. But you won't lose any potency if the hgh is kept in the vial or the syringe.
BennieSmash likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 01:50 PM
  #189
 
croy71's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: deep south
Likes: 26
Update everyone world has paid for the test and it will be done Monday and I will take 3 Iu's 3 hours before, so they are working with me to clarify the situation, I'll post results as soon as I get them. One thing I did notice when taking a closer look at the remaining vials it seems to me that some have more powder than others but it could just be the way it was stored and is up on one side of the vials more than others.
Bouncer, lipripper, rado and 1 others like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 08:55 PM
  #190
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-17, 12:00 AM
  #191
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Plenty of ways to raise igf. Rocket remember when your method of testing was blasting 10ius 3 days in a row and seeing how you felt???

Bro, I love you but you're not a doctor. You're just guessing at this shit like the rest of us.
really show me ONE way to raise it. there is no guessing and when I do guess I say it. I talk a lot with my HRT doc.
we are not talking raise your IGF 1 point I am talking about really raising it. NO tren dont raise your IGF 300 point lmao what was the other silly thing you said? NO that dont either.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-17, 12:02 AM
  #192
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
No I've seen sterile water in a bunch of gh. That shit certainly won't keep GH from degrading like BAC will.

It doesn't matter if your taking 5iu per day but if your low dose after 3-4 days GH is dead in sterile water.
I have hear 2 days but I have no tests nor will I test it.
yes planet of GH comes with sterile water including serostim thats why I asked him what water
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-17, 12:05 AM
  #193
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Update everyone world has paid for the test and it will be done Monday and I will take 3 Iu's 3 hours before, so they are working with me to clarify the situation, I'll post results as soon as I get them. One thing I did notice when taking a closer look at the remaining vials it seems to me that some have more powder than others but it could just be the way it was stored and is up on one side of the vials more than others.
did you see my post to you up there ? reply to the question please
glad they are helping
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-17, 12:06 AM
  #194
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
I am guessing like everyone else WTF really I am sorry I can't get past that bro that is funny as fuck. if you are guessing and some of your replies I would say you are. you prob shouldn't. leave it to someone that knows or at least has some knowledge on it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 08:57 AM
  #195
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3170
I've finally got the labs paid for and I'm doing another full panel done. I will have my off, test, erx...all of it....unfortunately I won't get the tests done until next Tuesday; a week from tomorrow.

It's the only days for me To Get any type of labs done and not to mention, I have to drive an hour and 15mns to get it done. Once I get it done, that same day I will start my GH, wait 2 weeks and then just get my base igf done.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 11:42 AM
  #196
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 423
Dude. You should probably blot out your name and address.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 12:00 PM
  #197
 
croy71's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: deep south
Likes: 26
Well there you go guys low again IGF1 247 and serum low, taking 6 Iu's daily. I did exactly what they asked 3Iu's 3 hours before obviously it's bunk growth
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 12:43 PM
  #198
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10340
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Well there you go guys low again IGF1 247 and serum low, taking 6 Iu's daily. I did exactly what they asked 3Iu's 3 hours before obviously it's bunk growth
Agree. Now send this to hghworld and keep us updated as to how they respond. It's junk and you deserve refund. If there is any GH in there at all it's 1-2iu per 10iu bottle. Unacceptable.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 12:47 PM
  #199
 
croy71's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: deep south
Likes: 26
https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...1&d=1493747240
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0450.jpg (165.1 KB, 9 views)
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 12:59 PM
  #200
 
croy71's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: deep south
Likes: 26
Ok guys world has reimbursed me the 1680$ I have to say they did step up to the plate,they said that the batch that i received was from another supplier not there regular, one lesson i learned was when spending that kind of money get tested after a few weeks, so on to the next adventure i have 3 200Iu kits from select and going to start today at 6 Iu's again and get tested in 4 weeks and will post results. Want to give a shout out to Bouncer for all the help. LMG2701 said you was a good dude and I 2nd that.
ROCKETW19, lipripper and rado like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0