SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page My HGH log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-17, 01:03 PM

Administrator
Good thanks croy.

As for worldhgh. People will continue to test your kits, if you want to stay in business I suggest you do not let this happen again.
croy71 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 03:49 PM

Trusted
I read up to 2 pages, and I want to go back on vacation)
Old 05-02-17, 05:25 PM

Trusted
So, I'll try to answer the questions that were asked to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGHLABZ.com View Post
Everyone can work with Ankebio directly. If you want buy ansomone wholesale ( 20k-30k $$$ ) , they wil say OK.

And this is true, the biggest difficulty is the delivery from China, and not the contract with AnkeBio.

The distance between us and hghlabz is about 5,600 miles. And of course we have different ways of getting Ansomone, as well as Jintropin. Because GenSci works only with its distributors, and most of the distributors are close to us. And I'm glad that hghlabz wants to promote Ansomone. It's really good gh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I don't think Select works directly with Ankebio like HGHLAbz does. So this could be part of the problem. Curious to see what Select has to say.
I think we work roughly the same way, with the difference - when we get Ansomone, it goes through a transport company that deals with us preparing documents and sending it across the country (remember, it's 5,600 miles). That's why when we order Ansomone, we buy large lots at once, it's profitable for us to buy 200-400 kits at once (I think it's clearly visible in the photos of our refrigerator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I just got the kits yesterday. ALL OF YOU NEED TO RELAX....when I say I'll do something, it'll get done.
I'm looking forward to the test results! Thank you, rado!

Well, it seems I answered all the questions addressed to me. Thank you!
lipripper and rado like this.
Old 05-02-17, 05:51 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
really show me ONE way to raise it. there is no guessing and when I do guess I say it. I talk a lot with my HRT doc.
we are not talking raise your IGF 1 point I am talking about really raising it. NO tren dont raise your IGF 300 point lmao what was the other silly thing you said? NO that dont either.
What about CJC-1295 ???

And I've seen blood work for mk-677 that shows it raises igf levels....

Last edited by FrankTheTank55; 05-02-17 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-02-17, 08:31 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Ok guys world has reimbursed me the 1680$ I have to say they did step up to the plate,they said that the batch that i received was from another supplier not there regular, one lesson i learned was when spending that kind of money get tested after a few weeks, so on to the next adventure i have 3 200Iu kits from select and going to start today at 6 Iu's again and get tested in 4 weeks and will post results. Want to give a shout out to Bouncer for all the help. LMG2701 said you was a good dude and I 2nd that.
thats awesome so glad they stepped up that is a real source right there. only problem is the supplier story is no good I dont believe it and business 101 always take the blame never push it off on some one else no matter what it is.

6ius of real Gh from china is gonna fuck you up. you better start at 3.3 and see how that goes after a week.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-17, 08:34 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
What about CJC-1295 ???

And I've seen blood work for mk-677 that shows it raises igf levels....
ok il bite how much did it raise it? no guessing now. 20 points I dont even count and I would just blink if it was 50. so you can keep guessing.
Old 05-02-17, 08:56 PM

Superior Newbie
So I will be running bloods on world's jins very soon. I should receive then in the next few days and run them at 5ius for 2 weeks then run bloods. Bouncer this will tell it all. He reassured me that they will test well. I'm hoping that they do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
Old 05-02-17, 09:18 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
So I will be running bloods on world's jins very soon. I should receive then in the next few days and run them at 5ius for 2 weeks then run bloods. Bouncer this will tell it all. He reassured me that they will test well. I'm hoping that they do.

you can wait 2 weeks that is fine but I wouldn't wait any longer. just incase they are bad you can try and get refund. I have seen a million jintropin tests they seem to be around the 6iu per vial range. I have no idea what you paid but if you are ok with 60iu and not 100ius you will be ok.
good luck.
Old 05-03-17, 07:49 AM

Superior Newbie
Yeah I was talking to chadd and we said 10 days but world wants me to run it 14 days at 5 ius then test. I told him no problem and he assured me that the numbers will be much better than croy test score. I have had emails back and forth with him about the outcome of the test results. I said if my numbers are not in the upper 500 or 600 range it is not 10ius per vial. He had a few comments about that score though. I have a baseline score of 125 already. So we will see what they have to offer soon. I talked to him also about why was hghlabz.com score the real deal and yours and selects are low. Not really any good answers out of either of them so far I think. We will wait and see what rado scores also on selects second try. It was stand up at least for world to reimburse croy his money. I hope they test well this time.

lipripper likes this.
Old 05-03-17, 06:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
you can wait 2 weeks that is fine but I wouldn't wait any longer. just incase they are bad you can try and get refund. I have seen a million jintropin tests they seem to be around the 6iu per vial range. I have no idea what you paid but if you are ok with 60iu and not 100ius you will be ok.
good luck.
I'm looking for the numbers chadd got on the Ansomone from hghlabz.com. or the same numbers you get on your black tops. If they are low im looking for my money back for sure. I said to him thru email I will not open them off they are the same as croy batch. He said they will test well and I will be happy with them. I have been straight forward with what I'm looking for out of them for scores. If they are low I want a refund and I already stated that in the emails we had back and forth. We will see in a few weeks.

Bouncer and rado like this.
Old 05-03-17, 09:11 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yeah I was talking to chadd and we said 10 days but world wants me to run it 14 days at 5 ius then test. I told him no problem and he assured me that the numbers will be much better than croy test score. I have had emails back and forth with him about the outcome of the test results. I said if my numbers are not in the upper 500 or 600 range it is not 10ius per vial. He had a few comments about that score though. I have a baseline score of 125 already. So we will see what they have to offer soon. I talked to him also about why was hghlabz.com score the real deal and yours and selects are low. Not really any good answers out of either of them so far I think. We will wait and see what rado scores also on selects second try. It was stand up at least for world to reimburse croy his money. I hope they test well this time.

good stuff you already talked to him and he knows. thats all good if he wants you to wait and test 14 days then do it just so he knows its what he wanted.
just between you and me the 2 week waiting thing has been debunked and most guys are catching on already that, that was false. but who cares he knows what you are doing and I would wait 14 days to honor his wishes. there are niobium's excuse that way.
I hope they tun out good specially seeing what he did for the other guy full refund was awesome the world guy needs to get a brake and get some good karma.
only down side is I have never seen a JIN test 100% yet but there is always a first.

in his defense how are you going to use chads numbers as yours? you need to get real USA GH or one that you know for sure tests as real and get that reading so you know what your body will make at a real 5IUs does that make sense?

the reason I know mine scores is I have used serostim and tested that at 2.5 and 5 IU so I now what other should read. when the blacks came back with the same IGF score as my serostim I knew chad was testing a real 10iu vial. so you can guess but you will never really know what you IGF score is unless you test it with real stuff. all scores are not the same we are all different chad scores higher than me with same exact stuff. you might score higher than both of us or maybe less.
Old 05-04-17, 06:36 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
good stuff you already talked to him and he knows. thats all good if he wants you to wait and test 14 days then do it just so he knows its what he wanted.
just between you and me the 2 week waiting thing has been debunked and most guys are catching on already that, that was false. but who cares he knows what you are doing and I would wait 14 days to honor his wishes. there are niobium's excuse that way.
I hope they tun out good specially seeing what he did for the other guy full refund was awesome the world guy needs to get a brake and get some good karma.
only down side is I have never seen a JIN test 100% yet but there is always a first.

in his defense how are you going to use chads numbers as yours? you need to get real USA GH or one that you know for sure tests as real and get that reading so you know what your body will make at a real 5IUs does that make sense?

the reason I know mine scores is I have used serostim and tested that at 2.5 and 5 IU so I now what other should read. when the blacks came back with the same IGF score as my serostim I knew chad was testing a real 10iu vial. so you can guess but you will never really know what you IGF score is unless you test it with real stuff. all scores are not the same we are all different chad scores higher than me with same exact stuff. you might score higher than both of us or maybe less.
Ok that makes sense. Thanks again for the info and I will keep you posted. I was also going off that 1 iu of Pharma grade hgh raises levels around 100? I though you stated that in an older post? So if I have a baseline of 125 and I do 5ius I should be somewhat close to 500 or 600 igf? Now that im understanding this much clearer now I will be buying some US PHARMA to test and compare. Like I stated from the beginning I was very new to this and just wanted to figure out what is the best HGH for myself for the long term. I plan on running gh for a long time. Thanks again rocket for all this info. Yeah world has been great to me so far and I hope the jins test well for him. I will keep you guys posted.

lipripper likes this.
Old 05-04-17, 08:07 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Ok that makes sense. Thanks again for the info and I will keep you posted. I was also going off that 1 iu of Pharma grade hgh raises levels around 100? I though you stated that in an older post? So if I have a baseline of 125 and I do 5ius I should be somewhat close to 500 or 600 igf? Now that im understanding this much clearer now I will be buying some US PHARMA to test and compare. Like I stated from the beginning I was very new to this and just wanted to figure out what is the best HGH for myself for the long term. I plan on running gh for a long time. Thanks again rocket for all this info. Yeah world has been great to me so far and I hope the jins test well for him. I will keep you guys posted.

good stuff bro but remember that was just 1iu raised IGF 100 points with me and that was a round about number no science to back that up just seemed to be what happened with me. kind same with chad also
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 05-11-17, 08:41 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
good stuff bro but remember that was just 1iu raised IGF 100 points with me and that was a round about number no science to back that up just seemed to be what happened with me. kind same with chad also
Hey rocket you know a good site to get Real US pharma Hgh. I want to pick up a box to run for a baseline for myself. So I could compare it to other brands.

Old 05-11-17, 12:19 PM

Administrator
lol ^
Old 06-27-17, 06:43 AM

Founding Member
I haven't updated my log in a while. It's been 6 months now that I've been on HGH. I'd have to say that over the last 3 weeks I have noticed the most changes in my physique. Last week I was on vacation and probably had 1 cheat meal a day instead of my one cheat meal a week. lol I swear at the end of the week I looked mt best in a very long time. Weight staying the same but abs becoming more visible. Loving the black tops and plan to stay on them for a long time. I haven't had a need to get my igf-1 levels tested but plan on doing it again late August just to make sure they are where they need to be.

Below is a picture almost exactly a year apart. Same lighting and same shirt. I can't say 100% it is from the HGH because I have bumped up my calories slightly and also increased my test from 300mg per wk to 350mg per wk. But my shoulders have a "pop" to them that they haven't had in the past. My body fat right now is the same and I'm up a good 10 pounds also.

June 2016 & June 2017
Old 06-27-17, 06:59 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I haven't updated my log in a while. It's been 6 months now that I've been on HGH. I'd have to say that over the last 3 weeks I have noticed the most changes in my physique. Last week I was on vacation and probably had 1 cheat meal a day instead of my one cheat meal a week. lol I swear at the end of the week I looked mt best in a very long time. Weight staying the same but abs becoming more visible. Loving the black tops and plan to stay on them for a long time. I haven't had a need to get my igf-1 levels tested but plan on doing it again late August just to make sure they are where they need to be.

Below is a picture almost exactly a year apart. Same lighting and same shirt. I can't say 100% it is from the HGH because I have bumped up my calories slightly and also increased my test from 300mg per wk to 350mg per wk. But my shoulders have a "pop" to them that they haven't had in the past. My body fat right now is the same and I'm up a good 10 pounds also.

June 2016 & June 2017
Looking fuller and cooler... getting any sides? Besides the CTS and if any

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
lipripper and Androman like this.
Old 06-27-17, 07:05 AM

Superior Admiral
Also I'm sure that bumping the calories has played a big factor but the GH is making you stay lean...
That's my broscience thought.
Sometimes you need then cheat meals to restart that metabolism...
Had my pizza the other day and the next day I woke up tighter

Old 06-27-17, 07:07 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Looking fuller and cooler... getting any sides? Besides the CTS and if any

Still have the water retention and I don't think that will go away until I stop. I stated it before but I had to get another wedding band because I couldn't get my ring on my fat finger. lol Besides that I still get the pins and needle feeling in my hands usually if they are in one position for too long or if I'm sleeping. It has gotten a little better. In the beginning it got so bad that it would wake me up and I had trouble sleeping.
Old 06-27-17, 07:15 AM

Superior Admiral
Even with an AI?... I started back on Adex yesteday as I'm switching my Test compounds again and GH is notorious for water retention

Old 06-27-17, 07:52 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Even with an AI?... I started back on Adex yesteday as I'm switching my Test compounds again and GH is notorious for water retention

Yep, running adex. My weight jumped 4-5 pounds in the very beginning due to water weight.

From what I'm being told this is to be expected with generic HGH. True US pharm grade you get way less sides.
Old 06-27-17, 08:28 AM

Founding Member
Looking good bro!
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 08-09-17, 10:42 AM

Founding Member
About 7 months in with my HGH run. All I can say is that I'm loving it. I hope to stay on for a long time. Night and day difference than when I would run test alone. Still running test @ 350mg/wk and HGH at 3.33iu a day. I'm much fuller and keep getting leaner. I still have enough GH to last through this year. I'm going to continue to run it at 3.33iu a day and then decide if I want to bump up my dose or keep it at the same.
Old 08-09-17, 10:47 AM

Administrator
come off after about a year run. you'll continue to see results well after you go off. thing about gh is that it creates new muscle cells instead of just swelling them up like AAS as you know. so if you come off and go high dose AAS you will swell all those new muscle cells up while at the same time giving your body a break from the gh which i think is important.
Androman likes this.
Old 08-09-17, 10:50 AM

Superior Admiral
I don't know if I can do 4iu... maybe next month.. 3 iu has me swellen thought out the day..m
Gets annoying as fuck..
Especially when sleeping

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-17, 10:58 AM

Founding Member
You'll body will adjust. I had a hard time sleeping too because of the pain in my hands but after about 5-6 months it got noticeably better. Now they get numb during the night but not to the point where I can't sleep.
Old 08-09-17, 12:02 PM

Superior Admiral
I will start taking aromasin instead of adex... have not taking an AI in about 2 weeks since my e2 levels came back normal and I wanted a little water retention for a fuller look...
4 months sounds about right as my friend said the sides diminish at that time and he was running a higher dose

Old 08-09-17, 12:06 PM

Superior Admiral
You ever thought of running slin when you get to a higher dose

Old 08-09-17, 12:18 PM

Founding Member
Don't want to run HGH doses high enough that I need to run slin. Although I do believe you can make some great gains by running it, you hear the horror stories that can happen if used incorrectly.
Old 08-09-17, 12:27 PM

Superior Admiral
Reason why I was asking... I wouldn't touch slin with a 10foot pool... idc if it's even a small dose... just not worth it IMO... especially if you not gona go pro or some shit....
I Think as long as you check your BG on the regular you will be fine..

Old 01-22-18, 02:08 PM

Founding Member
I haven't updated this log since last summer. I ran the blacks for a year straight. Loved the results and plan to stay on for a long time.

All my igf-1 testing was done on 4iu of HGH. After I ran 5 different tests on multiple brands I dropped my dose to 3.33iu a day. And that's the dose I've been at for the past year.

2 weeks ago I switched over to the grey tops. I'm told they are very similar to the black tops but less water retention. I had blood work done last Friday and at 3.33iu. I figured I'd test at 3.33iu since that's what I plan to stay at for a while. They scores a 507. Just a tad under the blacks but still very good.
chuckz28, lipripper and Androman like this.
Old 01-22-18, 02:39 PM

Superior Admiral
Do these tops have a specific name? Like RIPs or hyge?

Old 01-22-18, 02:51 PM

Founding Member
Black tops are mediatropes and the grey tops are the old hyges. You can only get from homer or TP.
Old 01-22-18, 03:19 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Black tops are mediatropes and the grey tops are the old hyges. You can only get from homer or TP.
Don't know what homer or TP means, but I can most def get the Hyges...

Not a bad score tho

Old 01-23-18, 02:17 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
was it u that said something about the black tops bringing 15ius per vial and about the same price as greys?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-18, 07:26 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
was it u that said something about the black tops bringing 15ius per vial and about the same price as greys?

No. They usually score the same as the greys. And the main 2 guys selling have only said 10iu.
Old 01-24-18, 09:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

yes theres a guy that claims they are 15ius per vial
frank the skank said it before also so I know where that comes from but IGF tests have proven over and over they are 10 just like the grey. chad and many other get a bit hight IGF on blacks then grey so it is a bit higher but no way 15ius.
the grey retain much much less water I am glad chad went with grey this time he will be more ripped for sure this summer.

chad 507 is to high bro drop down to 2.5ius per day it will last longer and reduce your chances of bad shit. did you get any glucose tests? I'm wondering how high that is on your doses? your young and feel invincible I get it but you dont want diabetes bro your not doing "cycles" your on this shit long long time be safe and smart
Old 01-25-18, 03:07 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
frank the skank said it before also so I know where that comes from but IGF tests have proven over and over they are 10 just like the grey. chad and many other get a bit hight IGF on blacks then grey so it is a bit higher but no way 15ius.
the grey retain much much less water I am glad chad went with grey this time he will be more ripped for sure this summer.

chad 507 is to high bro drop down to 2.5ius per day it will last longer and reduce your chances of bad shit. did you get any glucose tests? I'm wondering how high that is on your doses? your young and feel invincible I get it but you dont want diabetes bro your not doing "cycles" your on this shit long long time be safe and smart
You think you can get low blood sugar on HGH with a score of 600 or so?... My answer is no

Old 01-25-18, 06:15 AM

Administrator
Quote:
You think you can get low blood sugar on HGH with a score of 600 or so?... My answer is no

Overtime high igf levels can and will fuck you up in terms of insulin sensitivity.
Old 01-25-18, 06:23 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Overtime high igf levels can and will fuck you up in terms of insulin sensitivity.
Does not make sense to me... you have any studies to back that up?. If it causes insulin sensitivity then why people take slin with it @ high dose or long period of time? Because of insulin resistance; however I never heard it would drop blood sugar

Old 01-25-18, 07:22 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

Rocket, you ever bump up your dose from 2.5iu? Curious if you run your HGH like a cycle. Ramp up for a couple months and then back down for a couple.
Old 01-25-18, 05:46 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:

damn should I be worried if I'm running 7ius?

Old 01-26-18, 07:06 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
damn should I be worried if I'm running 7ius?

7iu is very high bro. I'd be worried if you're running that for any extended period of time. I knew I was pushing the limit with 3.33iu but 7 is crazy high.
Old 01-26-18, 07:15 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
7iu is very high bro. I'd be worried if you're running that for any extended period of time. I knew I was pushing the limit with 3.33iu but 7 is crazy high.
He won't listen... so don't bother.. he ask me all the time.. he still gona do it and get diabetes..

Old 01-26-18, 07:24 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I know it might sound stupid but I'm taking that much because it is the most I can afford ... I just wanna be HUGE. but I might lower it because I'm getting sides I don't like...for instance my appetite is slightly suppressed

Old 01-26-18, 08:12 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I know it might sound stupid but I'm taking that much because it is the most I can afford ... I just wanna be HUGE. but I might lower it because I'm getting sides I don't like...for instance my appetite is slightly suppressed

Stop trying grow in the shortest time frame as possible. You're young take advice from us that are older and have more experience than you. You're statement above makes you seem like you're 12 years old. I'm 40 and I'm still growing. I'm using very low doses compared to most on here. You don't need MAX everything to grow. Slow down, learn about the importance of dieting, and shoot for long term goals.
ROCKETS REVENGE likes this.
Old 01-26-18, 08:39 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Stop trying grow in the shortest time frame as possible. You're young take advice from us that are older and have more experience than you. You're statement above makes you seem like you're 12 years old. I'm 40 and I'm still growing. I'm using very low doses compared to most on here. You don't need MAX everything to grow. Slow down, learn about the importance of dieting, and shoot for long term goals.
Told you

Old 01-26-18, 10:35 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

I swear you just say dumb shit for attention
Old 01-26-18, 01:36 PM

Superior Pro
it's not so much about growing quickly...more like I want to go above and beyond my genetic potential. that's it..I don't want to be a rado or like u chad...i want to be bigger..245ish somewhat shredded.. just bigger fuller rounder and leaner muscles. someone like swiper from Rx... sure I may sound 12 but that's the goal...I'm sure u had one too..

Old 01-26-18, 02:02 PM

Founding Member
Shredded?? lol you have no idea what that means since you've never been it.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0