SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree85Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-17, 02:40 AM
Ordered a few kits today!!!!
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, so I'd formally like to begin by saying thank you for allowing me the ability to research through thousands of threads, and seemingly limitless invaluable information.

I wanted to begin my thread today as I've just made an order with SelectHGH, and once the entire process is complete, and I have my kits on hand, I will take pics, and get labs. I will fast, pin 10 iu of Jintropin, and have labs done with LabCorp approximately 3-4 hours afterwards, and of course I will post the results.

I hope I am not overstepping any boundaries by doing so. I know that I like to see actual results to accompany responses about sources and their gear. There are entirely too many assholes on these forums bashing sources for other sources, and/or they're to stupid to know how to use the gear their bashing when in fact it's actually decent gear.
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 06:05 AM
  #2
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2089
Welcome and great to have you here. Lot's of experience/knowledge on SM.

So far a couple of SM members have ordered the Jin's. Bouncer is currently running a log on it. He seems to love it but I am interested in the blood work. What test are you getting done? From reading above it sounds like a GH serum test if you're fasting and injecting 10iu. Read through my HGH log but no need for a serum test. Get an IGF-1 test before you start your HGH and then one a week after. Only test what you're running. SO if you're injecting 2iu a day then test that.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:18 AM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Welcome and great to have you here. Lot's of experience/knowledge on SM.

So far a couple of SM members have ordered the Jin's. Bouncer is currently running a log on it. He seems to love it but I am interested in the blood work. What test are you getting done? From reading above it sounds like a GH serum test if you're fasting and injecting 10iu. Read through my HGH log but no need for a serum test. Get an IGF-1 test before you start your HGH and then one a week after. Only test what you're running. SO if you're injecting 2iu a day then test that.
What he said
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 10:32 AM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
welcome.

yea the whole taking 10iu before a test is silly.

only that really matters is IGF levels. people will slowly start to understand this.

so if your dose is gonna be 4iu per day, run that for 2 weeks then go get your blood work. don't shoot 10iu right before the test. it makes no sense. its just what people on the boards have been doing and following. GH serum goes up and down 10 times in a matter of a day. igf is much more stable and a better indicator of gh quality.
ROCKETW19 and BennieSmash like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 12:03 PM
  #5
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Wow, this is a complete surprise for us! Thank you!
__________________
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 12:28 PM
  #6
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Chadd what did you inject to get your numbers on your hgh log? Those numbers where high are you running 10 ius daily? Or did you just test 10?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 12:30 PM
  #7
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Welcome and great to have you here. Lot's of experience/knowledge on SM.

So far a couple of SM members have ordered the Jin's. Bouncer is currently running a log on it. He seems to love it but I am interested in the blood work. What test are you getting done? From reading above it sounds like a GH serum test if you're fasting and injecting 10iu. Read through my HGH log but no need for a serum test. Get an IGF-1 test before you start your HGH and then one a week after. Only test what you're running. SO if you're injecting 2iu a day then test that.
Chadd what did you hit to get your numbers on your hgh log? They are high and I know you are on generics. Do you run 10ius a day or did you just test 10?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 12:51 PM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Chadd what did you inject to get your numbers on your hgh log? Those numbers where high are you running 10 ius daily? Or did you just test 10?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Bro get the 10ius out of your mind. Lol. That's for serum. He never ran 10iu at anytime. Pretty sure he was running 5iu per day. That's it.

This whole "inject 10ius before test" has tricked people. Use your minds guys. Test the dose your using!! Not some artificial boost right before a test.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 02:12 PM
  #9
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2089
In my log it states 4iu a day. That's what I tested. No reason to test more.
BennieSmash and SelectHGH like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 02:17 PM
  #10
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Bennie seems easily confused. Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 04:18 PM
  #11
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
No I know that bouncer but to get that igf-1 result at 5ius is crazy? I only tested 5 on the hyge because I listened to you guys and it makes sense. But Chadds numbers are really high. I'm going to get a kit of jins and run an igf-1 test and serum test on them. Once world gets them back in stock

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 04:23 PM
  #12
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
I just wanted to make sure he was getting those numbers with 4 ius a day just seems really high for generics. Like I said I'm going to get one of the jins and test it at 5ius what I'm running. Then check out rocket and see the generics. Just wanted to make sure Chadds happy with those black tops before I drop 1500$ on them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 04:26 PM
  #13
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
You chadd and rocket seem to be the most active with hgh talk and results. I'm just looking for the best bang for the buck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 04:34 PM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Once world gets them back in stock

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Selecthgh has jins right now.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 04:48 PM
  #15
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Yeah I know but world is giving me a great deal on the kit if I run bloods and post them on the forum. I will run one test for them at 10ius with igf-1 and ghif serum and then do one for myself at 5ius. I

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
SelectHGH likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 04:49 PM
  #16
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
If for some reason they don't I'm going to buy from select for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 04:51 PM
  #17
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Running bloods is not hard for me at all

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 04:57 PM
  #18
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2089
You have to remember this is a SelectHGH thread. Might want to post some of your info/talk about World in his thread.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 05:07 PM
  #19
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2089
And as far as mine testing high, I would agree but again I do not have a baseline to go off of. My natural levels might be high to begin with. But now I can at least test between kit and tell you which ones are stronger than others.
BennieSmash likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 05:47 PM
  #20
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Well, I'm not against discussing the World in our thread

Yes, this is our strong competitor, but I advocate free communication, and I try to be open to dialogue. And in an open discussion, the mention of competitors is an integral part.

I sincerely respect our competitors, because (yes, I do not hide it), I chose this forum for advertising, because here I saw our competitor in many countries of the world, and I think World knows about it.

So - I'm not against the discussion. )
Chadd77 and rado like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 05:56 PM
  #21
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Yeah I know but world is giving me a great deal on the kit if I run bloods and post them on the forum. I will run one test for them at 10ius with igf-1 and ghif serum and then do one for myself at 5ius. I
Well, after reading the review about the World we will make a decision on the proposal to review our products )
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 06:15 PM
  #22
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Yes im looking to test the jins and see if they are worth it. If they are looking to buy that's it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 06:19 PM
  #23
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
And as far as mine testing high, I would agree but again I do not have a baseline to go off of. My natural levels might be high to begin with. But now I can at least test between kit and tell you which ones are stronger than others.
Yeah the price is close and if you get those numbers from black tops the jins might just not cut it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:07 PM
  #24
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
No I know that bouncer but to get that igf-1 result at 5ius is crazy? I only tested 5 on the hyge because I listened to you guys and it makes sense. But Chadds numbers are really high. I'm going to get a kit of jins and run an igf-1 test and serum test on them. Once world gets them back in stock

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
actually bro his numbers are not high they are perfect for 4ius
your just a bit new to the game these fuckers have been fucking us over for years and years selling 4iu vials as 10 ect.
I have real American made Pharma GH and this is how I test generics against it.

5iu has me at 696 or something 2.5ius has me at 350s I have tested the 2.5iu many many times
BennieSmash likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:09 PM
  #25
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Yeah I know but world is giving me a great deal on the kit if I run bloods and post them on the forum. I will run one test for them at 10ius with igf-1 and ghif serum and then do one for myself at 5ius. I

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
its not a deal if it is low dosed GH
I have many friends who tell me they can get generic GH for super cheap alway and I am not kidding always come back with no GH at all. at least you guys are getting something
BennieSmash likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:09 PM
  #26
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Ok great to know I'm looking for real answer and now I'm getting them thanks rocket. Really appreciate the info.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:13 PM
  #27
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
I am new to this so forgive me if I fuck something up. I'm really just looking for the best product for a good price. Thanks again guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ROCKETW19 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:15 PM
  #28
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
actually bro his numbers are not high they are perfect for 4ius
your just a bit new to the game these fuckers have been fucking us over for years and years selling 4iu vials as 10 ect.
I have real American made Pharma GH and this is how I test generics against it.

5iu has me at 696 or something 2.5ius has me at 350s I have tested the 2.5iu many many times
Challenge accepted. I'm betting that our jintropin or ansomone will show results no worse than your drug
GRH1954 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:18 PM
  #29
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
Challenge accepted. I'm betting that our jintropin or ansomone will show results no worse than your drug
wasnt challenging you and they better match mine as that is what your selling
do you sell any other GH?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:19 PM
  #30
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
never mind I looked you sell hygtropin also. how come your not challenging that one also?
BennieSmash likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:22 PM
  #31
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
wasnt challenging you and they better match mine as that is what your selling
do you sell any other GH?

We are still in search of the best supplier for hygetropin, except for these hgh in our store you will not meet a single hormone now. And if there are new brands, rest assured, they will be checked by us in the laboratory
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 07:35 PM
  #32
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
never mind I looked you sell hygtropin also. how come your not challenging that one also?

We wrote the whole article long before this discussion, and it is dedicated to this drug - and I think there is given a detailed answer to your question.



https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...nted-selecthgh
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 09:40 PM
  #33
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
I don't think there is any good Hygetropin out there to be honest. I haven't seen any good blood work on it in years. It's all underdosed from what I've seen.
BennieSmash likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 11:43 PM
  #34
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
Will do and thanks a lot! It seemed to me the baseline to compare to other brands was the 10iu serum labwork, but it definitely makes a hell of a lot more sense to check before I begin, and then my specific dosage. I intend to run a 5iu per day, but based upon Bouncers reviews of Jintropin I'll see if I can handle it as I've not had experience with it before. As soon as I get the pre cycle lab, and then the cycle lab I'll post results.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Welcome and great to have you here. Lot's of experience/knowledge on SM.

So far a couple of SM members have ordered the Jin's. Bouncer is currently running a log on it. He seems to love it but I am interested in the blood work. What test are you getting done? From reading above it sounds like a GH serum test if you're fasting and injecting 10iu. Read through my HGH log but no need for a serum test. Get an IGF-1 test before you start your HGH and then one a week after. Only test what you're running. SO if you're injecting 2iu a day then test that.
Chadd77 and BennieSmash like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 11:58 PM
  #35
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
You're welcome, and thus far I've been impressed with the customer service. I spent the day emailing back and forth with the reps, and fortunately you all were able to fill my order before running out. Payment has been made, and I'm awaiting shipping.

As far as WorldHGH goes, let me just say in dealing with them they emailed to tell me they were out of stock, but they could fill a single order kit; however, it was gonna cost $600. Suffice it to say, the difference in customer service is profound!


Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
Wow, this is a complete surprise for us! Thank you!
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 12:05 AM
  #36
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH1954 View Post
You're welcome, and thus far I've been impressed with the customer service. I spent the day emailing back and forth with the reps, and fortunately you all were able to fill my order before running out. Payment has been made, and I'm awaiting shipping.

As far as WorldHGH goes, let me just say in dealing with them they emailed to tell me they were out of stock, but they could fill a single order kit; however, it was gonna cost $600. Suffice it to say, the difference in customer service is profound!
so the shadiness begins. my spider senses went off from this post and I figured it was only time until the cat jumped out the bag and the real agenda was seen.
BennieSmash likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 02:39 AM
  #37
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I don't think there is any good Hygetropin out there to be honest. I haven't seen any good blood work on it in years. It's all underdosed from what I've seen.
Sounds like "We bought something at another store, and your products are bad, because We bought bad products in another store" ). There are different versions of Hygetropin, but to expect the quality of more expensive counterparts - is just a waste of time.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 02:59 AM
  #38
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
In our shop are relatively expensive brands of hgh, and their cheaper counterparts.

Yes, we will not give up hygetropin, and it is possible to add several brands in its price policy. But do not think that hygetropin with low dosages, no, he's always been less efficient and its price is always lower than the market leaders. It's cheaper counterpart, and expect hygetropin effectiveness of expensive brand - it's weird, otherwise it was considered to be better than competitors, offering the same quality for less money.

Our goal as a responsible seller to provide information about it (and we do in articles and forums), and what is better - more expensive and effective, or cheap and less effective is the choice of each customer, the main thing that he had information at the time of purchase.

It's like with cars - buying a car for$ 1000 you're happy if it works, but buying the Bugatti Veyron - you can be sure that you have one of the fastest cars.

As for our products, we have quality standards, and if the product does not comply with them, it will not be available in our store. Reputation is worth more to us than profits from several sales.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 12:32 PM
  #39
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH1954 View Post
Will do and thanks a lot! It seemed to me the baseline to compare to other brands was the 10iu serum labwork, but it definitely makes a hell of a lot more sense to check before I begin, and then my specific dosage. I intend to run a 5iu per day, but based upon Bouncers reviews of Jintropin I'll see if I can handle it as I've not had experience with it before. As soon as I get the pre cycle lab, and then the cycle lab I'll post results.
Looking forward to see your blood results

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 12:36 PM
  #40
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
To see if the jins blood results compare to rockets generics blood results chadd posted at 4 ius.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-17, 11:40 PM
  #41
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
I don't understand what this means... I spoke with WorldHGH a couple of times, made an order, and immediately they emailed me to tell me they were out of stock. Within a day I believe, I got a response from them saying they had a single kit in stock they could sell me for an inflated amount. I'm about to post up a continuation of my original post, but none the less, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, or implicitly suggesting here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
so the shadiness begins. my spider senses went off from this post and I figured it was only time until the cat jumped out the bag and the real agenda was seen.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 12:10 AM
  #42
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
I apologize if this doesn't post, but I'm going through a bit of trial and error with my phone. All the gH made it here safe and sound and as beautiful as I had imagined.

IMG_1614.JPG
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 12:26 AM
  #43
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
Sorry for the picture being so large, but I had to upload the picture, and then post it which left it at the original size.

I wanna clarify something from an earlier response, because I had mentioned on the SelectHGH's competitors. So I originally wasn't on Superior Muscle, I was on another forum, and I decided to buy some gH from a competitor. I put in the order, but they were out of Jintropin. Fair enough to contact a customer to let them know that, but then I got anoter email offering to sell me a single kit they had remaining for an inflated price, which I though was unprofessional of them to do. I never asked for anything in return for the inconvenience, I simply added my email to the wait list and then fortunately for me I came across SelectHGH.

I put in my order with SelectHGH on 03/17/17; however, they too were out of the 200iu Jintropin kits, but instead of trying inflate the price of a single kit, a representative made good on the order, and was able to acquire the 600iu of Jintropin I originally ordered. I paid on the same day (03/17), and to make things better, they added to my order 40iu of Ansomone for a VERY fair price so that I could try both. I have my initial bloodwork done with my IGF1 levels, and I will have blood work done again after a week of running Ansomone at 5iu ED (which began today) and I will post those results, as well as the results of the Jintropin once I completely transition. After I've been running only the Jintropin for about two weeks at the same dosage, I will have have labs drawn again as well.

Lastly, I just wanna say in dealing with SelectHGH I was very impressed with their professionalism, and quickness in response and shipping. Everything thus far checks out, it absolutely beautiful, and I have almost 100 emails since I purchased in dealing with these guys. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in some gH. If anyone has any questions I will gladly get you whatever information you need to make an informed decision when looking at sources. I will post up again with some labs next time as promised.
Chadd77 and SelectHGH like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 03:10 AM
  #44
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Thanks for the feedback!

We look forward to the blood tests!
Chadd77 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 06:43 AM
  #45
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2089
Select is getting great customer service reviews! Lots of happy customers!
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 11:07 PM
  #46
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH1954 View Post
I don't understand what this means... I spoke with WorldHGH a couple of times, made an order, and immediately they emailed me to tell me they were out of stock. Within a day I believe, I got a response from them saying they had a single kit in stock they could sell me for an inflated amount. I'm about to post up a continuation of my original post, but none the less, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, or implicitly suggesting here.
you dont know what the hell I am talking about? really its quite clear I am calling BS on you. you have 10 posts and bashing a sponsor here and giving props to the other. thats shit they used to do in the old days I thought we were past that kind of stuff.

why is the other company even being mentioned? I already know it bashing them.

regardless of the truth anyone that reads this with half a brain will think the same exact thing I just said even if they are scammer rip offs or what ever it still looks shady on your part.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-17, 03:42 AM
  #47
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
I got on this board to better understand the environment "WE" all operate within, and to network with like minded people, whom of which have experiences to share. The old cliche "Learn from the mistakes of others" ringing any bells here? I didn't bash the other sponsor, I merely told the story exactly as it went down. I would imagine the other sponsor would have sold me the same; however, the biggest difference was how the transaction was handled by the two varying sources.

Once again, I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry, but I'm not sorry for telling it like it is. My only experience with either of these companies are listed in this thread. One handled the situation one way, the other handled it better and earned my business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
you dont know what the hell I am talking about? really its quite clear I am calling BS on you. you have 10 posts and bashing a sponsor here and giving props to the other. thats shit they used to do in the old days I thought we were past that kind of stuff.

why is the other company even being mentioned? I already know it bashing them.

regardless of the truth anyone that reads this with half a brain will think the same exact thing I just said even if they are scammer rip offs or what ever it still looks shady on your part.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-17, 03:50 AM
  #48
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 12
I may be missing it because I'm new to the forums, but I don't know what about my post seems like bullshit. If I only gave positive reviews then all we'd have is a bunch of biased sources. I wasn't bashing the other source, so much as simply sharing my experience with the two competitors, and how it ended up playing out when all was said and done. Suffice it to say, you've clearly been around for a while, and I respect that, but instead of just bashing me for bashing them, because bashing people is wrong, simply correct whatever mistake I made, and then commence bashing whomever you please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
you dont know what the hell I am talking about? really its quite clear I am calling BS on you. you have 10 posts and bashing a sponsor here and giving props to the other. thats shit they used to do in the old days I thought we were past that kind of stuff.

why is the other company even being mentioned? I already know it bashing them.

regardless of the truth anyone that reads this with half a brain will think the same exact thing I just said even if they are scammer rip offs or what ever it still looks shady on your part.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-17, 11:26 AM
  #49
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
what you have to understand bro is that the GH market has been dirty as fuck for the past 10 years. the chinese have been underdosing and flat out selling fakes for years. rocket is old school and he clearly remembers all the scams going on. so he naturally doesn't trust most people because of all the stuff he has seen the last 10 years.

to be honest, i found the sudden rise of all these russian companies suddenly selling GH all at the same time to be a bit strange myself. but i can only speak from experience and I can honestly say the gh that select has sent me has been very good so far.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-17, 01:23 AM
  #50
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
exactly as B just said. you may or may not understand it GRH1954 but there is something weird going on. or better yet something seems weird. we have seen so many scams in so many different ways we or I am protective. your post was def suspect if you ment it to be or not.

there is huge money in the GH game Millions of dollars and sources are all fighting for that dollar. we happen to have got 3-4 new sponsors here all around the same time. now knowing that go back and read your post aging if you dont see it then I have a bridge to see you real cheap.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0