SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree85Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-17, 11:16 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
Challenge accepted. I'm betting that our jintropin or ansomone will show results no worse than your drug
umm do I need to rub it in? or we just leave it as is?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-17, 03:11 AM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
umm do I need to rub it in? or we just leave it as is?
My offer still stands, choose Ansomone or Jintropin, and I'll send it for testing. In return, I want your magic hgh.

The test will take in terms of: IGF, GH and STH. Only 3 test - the initial levels, on day 10 in the morning, an hour after the injection, and on day 10 in the evening, 11 hours after the injection. So we eliminate all possible peptides in the aimed at inflating key indicators.

As my spider sense says that the black tops of an unknown production can not be better than the world's producers who sell hgh at a pharmacy.
rado likes this.
Old 04-04-17, 06:02 AM

Administrator
Seems like a fair deal to me. Select HGH has been willing on multiple occasions to have his products tested by us. I'd like to see the blacktops put through a more thorough test. Rocket what's a couple vials? As far as I'm aware there is no way to fake igf tests but who knows maybe someone has figured some shit out with some peptide. Can't hurt to allow them to test it just like they have allowed us to test their stuff. And if your not willing to send vials personally to Russia at least you can tell select where he can order them from in China..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-17, 09:40 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
My offer still stands, choose Ansomone or Jintropin, and I'll send it for testing. In return, I want your magic hgh.

The test will take in terms of: IGF, GH and STH. Only 3 test - the initial levels, on day 10 in the morning, an hour after the injection, and on day 10 in the evening, 11 hours after the injection. So we eliminate all possible peptides in the aimed at inflating key indicators.

As my spider sense says that the black tops of an unknown production can not be better than the world's producers who sell hgh at a pharmacy.
LMAO you are a sore looser bro. you act like you know anything about GH your a fucking drug dealer I been at this game over 11 years
my shit aint magic its just real proper dosed shit. your shit aint sold in no pharmacy. what one I will call them right now and ask.
you have no idea who runs the GH in china I do. am I special no but I have been around a lot longer than you and I know where the real shit comes from.

when they have shit go bad they replace every damn box. what are you doing about your under dosed shit? nothing thats why you will always be in second place lil fish trying to swim in the ocean full of sharks then do this for a living
Old 04-04-17, 09:44 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Seems like a fair deal to me. Select HGH has been willing on multiple occasions to have his products tested by us. I'd like to see the blacktops put through a more thorough test. Rocket what's a couple vials? As far as I'm aware there is no way to fake igf tests but who knows maybe someone has figured some shit out with some peptide. Can't hurt to allow them to test it just like they have allowed us to test their stuff. And if your not willing to send vials personally to Russia at least you can tell select where he can order them from in China..
you act like I give a fuck. I am not here selling drugs why do I care what you fucks think? I am here to help people and that is advise not giving them drugs. do I get it for chad fuck yes I do thats my homie
you want some vials buy some you broke mother fucker if not shut up go suck some select dick so you can get another free box you fucking sell out

yes I live 5mins from you say the word ill be there and I am not talking about whooping your ass thats already a fact I am talking about me standing right next you and taking a picture.
I been off 1 complete year and I will make you look like my kid.
Old 04-04-17, 10:07 PM

Administrator
Why are you talking shit in a gh thread? Did I personally attack you? I'm genuinely interested in just how those blacktops are scoring so high and figured you'd have no problem letting select test them out since he's been so open about allowing us to test out his stuff. You may not give a fuck but I do and so do many others.

For example I've heard of GH being mixed with ghrp or cjc w dac or mk-677. I don't see why you would have any issue with ruling any of that kind of shit out.

The black tops may very well be just that good but I'd like to see any possibility ruled out. Why does that make you so angry? Select has been 100% open and willing to have all his shit tested for absolutely free.

And nah bro, you don't want to meet me. Win or lose there would probably be a fight after the shit you've just said and I don't think either of us really want that kind of trouble. Feel free to post a recent shirtless pic though and let's see what those blacktops are doing for you.
Old 04-05-17, 12:29 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Why are you talking shit in a gh thread? Did I personally attack you? I'm genuinely interested in just how those blacktops are scoring so high and figured you'd have no problem letting select test them out since he's been so open about allowing us to test out his stuff. You may not give a fuck but I do and so do many others.

For example I've heard of GH being mixed with ghrp or cjc w dac or mk-677. I don't see why you would have any issue with ruling any of that kind of shit out.

The black tops may very well be just that good but I'd like to see any possibility ruled out. Why does that make you so angry? Select has been 100% open and willing to have all his shit tested for absolutely free.

And nah bro, you don't want to meet me. Win or lose there would probably be a fight after the shit you've just said and I don't think either of us really want that kind of trouble. Feel free to post a recent shirtless pic though and let's see what those blacktops are doing for you.
exactly coward post a pic lmao yes right next to you. your a skinny 200 lbs boy. I've been off a whole year with bicep tear and my arms still 2 times the size of yours including the tore one. oh man I so wish you would your ego would be crushed as everyone would say lol in the pics you look big B but next to rocket you look like a lil kid. ya you have abs but your still half his size lmao after if you wanted to fight no problem cuz that is one thing I have been able to do. thats not the point of this the point is to show the smallness of you.

your sticking up for basically a scammer who is selling 6 IU vials as 10 IU vials we call that scammers in any other form.
what he gonna do about it? nothing keep on selling them like the dirt bag he is.

you want to test some black tops buy them I dont have to prove anything to a sell out or a scammer.
if GHRP or any other peptide raises my IGF then I am good with buying exactly that cuz that is why I buy and take GH to get the IGF benefits . why you think serum is stupid cuz it does nothing to you and this is why IGF matters as this is what gets you the results you want.

let the scammer keep pushing his low dosed GH so you can get a few more kits at least now the customer knows they are getting 60iu boxes not 100 like they are paying for.

you might know I am not sure but trust me my word is gold on a lot of the big real sites this dude shows up he wont last a day. cuz in the real world the boards look out for the members not the drug dealer money mongers
Old 04-05-17, 12:41 AM

Administrator
I'm 6'1 227 lbs at a much lower bf % than you. By your own admittance you have trouble curling a 25lb dumbell because of your injury. I guess you'd out lift me to huh? Post a recent pic bro just to give us an idea.

Had you asked to meet up at the gym as friends before you said all that shit to me I would have had no problem showing people how much more I can curl than you. LoL. But now you expect me to show up like we're bros and take some pics after you stab me in the back? Fuck that.

That's all besides the point though. You attacked me personally out of the blue simply because I'm interested in what the black tops have in them compared to other gh or if they are just that damn good. Why is that such a bad thing?

You act like this whole thing is some kind of big cover up and we've got something to hide. Select send out kits for free and literally asks people to post the results. How the fuck is that scamming? How the fuck is that me selling out? Do you see me editing posts or deleting chads results? Everything is right here out in the open.

You talk about me turning my back on you in that email.. nah bro it's you who turned your back on me. I didn't attack you nor am I trying to cover anything up. I'm simply asking questions and trying to get answers just like everyone else.
Old 04-05-17, 12:57 AM

Founding Member
lol what board on this planet will et a source sell underused anything and stay up? tell me one damn board? none the fuckin guy admits his other shit is low dosed and he still sells it. WTF that never flys on any board but this one so you can make a buck.

lets talk about the best guys in this game at one time all being on this sit only to all leave over this exact same thing you let Lion sell junk just so you could get paid. they like all left and told me I am stupid to stay here. Ive seen hints of it when I call source on BS you PM me telling me to shut up that your money I am fucking with. you dont care about anyone but yourself it took 10 years for me to believe it or see it but they were right all along

again show me one site that allows the source to stay after selling low dosed anything let alone expensive ass GH

oh speaking of expensive 260 for internat GH is a fucking rip off specially at only 60iu kits LMAO
whats gonna happen when someones order gets snagged? this will be awesome to bad I wont see it you will though I am sure. it will be ok though as you will take a few more kits and allow then to stay.

and fuck yes this is personal you sided with the scammer over all these members. you know I have a huge problem with any one getting ripped off.
but ya I still see the banner up he wont fix it he will keep selling it.

one and only thing good left in you is you do not delete or edit posts so t least some will see this and know select GH sells 60IU kits as 100
Old 04-05-17, 01:01 AM

Founding Member
speaking of good guys leaving where BLM at? what happen with him?
Old 04-05-17, 01:10 AM

Administrator
Quote:
speaking of good guys leaving where BLM at? what happen with him?
Considering he doesn't lift or live the life he's gone along with FB and good riddance. Neither of them have been in a gym in the last 6 years so what the fuck is the point? LoL. You were the only one I missed to be honest. Which is why I take it so personal when you talk shit to me compared to someone who contributed nothing for years like blm.

You can say what you want but chads igf score on ansomone of 453 is WELL above average. You will definitely get results from that. It's certainly not fake.

BUT. I agree with you. It should be higher especially if it's supposed to be pharm grade.

Just because I ask about the black tops and would like to see them tested to see if they have any other compound in them besides hgh does not mean I'm going against you or "picking select over you".

By the way, lion didn't sell junk. I been using liquid adex since I started AAS and without it I'd have c cup tits. It's you that I believe does have gyno correct? Maybe you should try such "junk". ;)
Old 04-05-17, 01:39 AM

Trusted
Bouncer, I do not need this black tops, if it's generic from China, I even know where to order this garbage at $ 0.75 for IU. Well, or for $ 1.25, if you do not bargain. I'll just send money to Chadd in a couple of months, and ask him to take a blood test for IGF, and a couple more indicators. Only then will there be a lot of questions about this drug.

Rocketw19, yes, somewhere in China, maybe on one of the rice paddies, there is a giant plant, it has no licenses, but it is the only one who produces a good gh that shows 600-700 IGF when taking the 4IU. This plant class A +, GenSci and AnkeBio just pray for something that would not have learned about this plant. After all, these giant corporations have long been selling 6IU at a price of 10IU, and only one plant, named "Unnamed", sells the real GH all over the world. They say that unicorns are found on this field, but this is not certain. But one clever guy fucked the system - and ordered this GH, at the A + plant, in the rice field, without a face, without a name, with a black lid (because with green, red, orange, blue and fucking knows with which lid has already been ordered before ). By the way, I heard that on this field the engines rockets for space flights at $ 3 for 10 rockets are still being developed. I hope no one will know about it, otherwise SpaceX will break off.

By the way, why this generic has no name, just Black tops? If there is something out there that I think - I have a couple of unregistered names - "Natural Selection", "Widower", "Assassin for Ansomone," "His IGF was 700+ when he was alive," "A + plant in the rice field "," The guy who fucked up the system", " The only honest GH without a name. "

I'm not scared of scammers, they want to cheat, but you can be smarter. I'm afraid of guys who think they fucked up the system, they usually believe in this shit with the plants in the rice fields. Usually this means that the system fucked them, but they still did not understand it.

And by the way, in China, one of the most stringent laws about the production and sales of HG, and the same AnkeBio delivers its products to hospitals in China, that would maintain their license. And GenSci registers its products in many countries of the world as a legal drug for treatment (including children). But the great A + plant on the rice field, called "no name", produces the only real GH. I hope that in black tops more expensive raw materials than I think, because a cheap analogue is also toxic, although it is not important, it will show 800+ IGF, I think this indicator will be very pleased oncologist.

RocketW19, if you take black tops for more than 3 months, please make test your current IGF, and before that time we have nothing more to talk about with you.

P.s. Fucking plants in rice fields, do not allow to sell pharmaceutical products because of their inefficiency.

Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-05-17 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-05-17, 06:15 AM

Founding Member
What happened... lol

I know Rocket pretty well I do do know his intention here is to help others. For whatever reason he gets enjoyment from that. lol Here's a question to you Rocket... what do you think correctly dosed GH should test at? I know it will vary depending on the natural levels of IGF of a person but looking for an average.

This is my first run with GH but I've done more blood work than most have that used it for many years. I'm posting honest numbers and hope it helps everyone here. Including SelectHGH.

Bouncer, you stat that a score 453 is well above average. Obviously it is well above average natural levels but again not sure most of us know what average is. If you were buying test @ 300mg/ml but it was testing at 150mg/ml would you care?

I think all of us including Select want to see good quality GH being sold. If it is under dosed then let's call it that and hope to bring the numbers up to where they should be. If it tests good then again lets call it that and give give props where props are due.
Leledc likes this.
Old 04-05-17, 06:33 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
What happened... lol

I know Rocket pretty well I do do know his intention here is to help others. For whatever reason he gets enjoyment from that. lol Here's a question to you Rocket... what do you think correctly dosed GH should test at? I know it will vary depending on the natural levels of IGF of a person but looking for an average.

This is my first run with GH but I've done more blood work than most have that used it for many years. I'm posting honest numbers and hope it helps everyone here. Including SelectHGH.

Bouncer, you stat that a score 453 is well above average. Obviously it is well above average natural levels but again not sure most of us know what average is. If you were buying test @ 300mg/ml but it was testing at 150mg/ml would you care?

I think all of us including Select want to see good quality GH being sold. If it is under dosed then let's call it that and hope to bring the numbers up to where they should be. If it tests good then again lets call it that and give give props where props are due.
Totally right!
Old 04-05-17, 06:39 AM

Administrator
Quote:
What happened... lol

When your blood work sheet says normal levels of igf are between 83-233, I think that gives us a very clear answer on what average is. Your igf score was over 200 points higher than average. The problem with comparing GH to testosterone is that test raises testosterone directly in a blood test. With GH we are in different territory. We aren't directly testing GH levels but igf levels instead so things are not as clear cut.

But then these generic black tops come along and are posting scores that are almost to good to be true. Now if they are that amazing than so be it, props to them. But I personally have questions. I'd like to see them put through more thorough testing. If it's straight up 191 pure GH I will come right out and say that's some really good shit. But what if its not? What if those ever sneaky Chinese fucks have figured out some kind of way to manipulate the igf scores. Can we rule that out without a shadow of a doubt right now? I don't think we can without more testing. I don't see why anyone would be against putting these black tops through a bit more testing to see if there are some other kinds of peptides or something else in there.

Rocket himself has talked about ditching all generics including the blacktops because in his words "who knows really what the fucks in it". Well that's exactly what I want to find out. I'm not talking shit, covering up a scam or calling anyone out, I'm just trying to get the best possible answers.
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 04-05-17, 06:52 AM

Founding Member
Again unless we know what the IGF numbers of good quality GH then it's hard to say what's good and what is below average. I think we will all agree that 453 is well above average. I guess I should get some US pharm GH and test it. I'd love to see the numbers and then compare it to the other brands.

And you can't fake IGF. That's why it is tested. I think Rocket said he was done with all generic because of some of the sides that come with it. He said he gets half the sides with pharma grade. For me (due to the price) I'll put up with the sides if I get the same benefits. Pharma grade is crazy expensive. At least I think so.
Old 04-05-17, 06:59 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Again unless we know what the IGF numbers of good quality GH then it's hard to say what's good and what is below average. I think we will all agree that 453 is well above average. I guess I should get some US pharm GH and test it. I'd love to see the numbers and then compare it to the other brands.

And you can't fake IGF. That's why it is tested. I think Rocket said he was done with all generic because of some of the sides that come with it. He said he gets half the sides with pharma grade. For me (due to the price) I'll put up with the sides if I get the same benefits. Pharma grade is crazy expensive. At least I think so.
Well I know of 1 way that igf can be faked. Sort of...

You use 192 GH which is much cheaper to manufacture compared to 191. I think something like 50% cheaper. 192 will raise igf levels but your body will become immune to it after a few months.

This is what has me wondering how a generic can be so cheap and yet post such high igf. The 192 thing is one of my questions about the blacktops.

Pure speculation on my part but it makes sense from a business prospective. 192 chain GH is much cheaper to produce and it will raise igf just like 191. Win win for the manufacturer. This is why I believe the more testing the better. Let's get all this shit out in the open.
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 04-05-17, 09:09 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

You use 192 GH which is much cheaper to manufacture compared to 191. I think something like 50% cheaper. 192 will raise igf levels but your body will become immune to it after a few months.

This is what has me wondering how a generic can be so cheap and yet post such high igf. The 192 thing is one of my questions about the blacktops.

Pure speculation on my part but it makes sense from a business prospective. 192 chain GH is much cheaper to produce and it will raise igf just like 191. Win win for the manufacturer. This is why I believe the more testing the better. Let's get all this shit out in the open.
I'll let Rocket comment on this but he's been on them for a long time and had his ifg levels tested multiple times over the years.
Old 04-05-17, 11:16 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I'll let Rocket comment on this but he's been on them for a long time and had his ifg levels tested multiple times over the years.
running them a long time and not an abdominal in sight. sounds like his body had adapted to the 192 chain and is no longer responding with fat burning properties of what you would expect in 191.
Old 04-05-17, 11:25 AM

Founding Member
Wow...such a fucking turn off.

What a waste of a good thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-17, 11:58 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
running them a long time and not an abdominal in sight. sounds like his body had adapted to the 192 chain and is no longer responding with fat burning properties of what you would expect in 191.
Again igf doesn't lie. Say what you want but your theory then doesn't make sense.
Old 04-05-17, 12:14 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Again igf doesn't lie. Say what you want but your theory then doesn't make sense.
On 192 your igf will be elevated but the results won't be there as the body develops antibodies.

And apparently a certain percentage don't develop antibodies.

Again I'm not saying it's 192. I'm saying I have some questions about it. What's wrong with testing exactly what's in it? If it's pure 191 GH than fucken props that's awesome shit.

I just ask you to consider the people making it. These are the same Chinese fuckers that rocket always talks about. They run a business, they want money. They aren't fucken moral crusaders.
Old 04-05-17, 12:47 PM

Founding Member
If I could send a vial in for testing I would. I don't have that luxury so yes I'm trusting in what Rocket is saying. Give me a lab to send it to and I would.
Old 04-05-17, 12:56 PM

Administrator
Quote:
If I could send a vial in for testing I would. I don't have that luxury so yes I'm trusting in what Rocket is saying. Give me a lab to send it to and I would.
Rocket is a trust worthy guy, I'm not saying otherwise. I've always liked rocket until he started talking personal shit in a gh thread.

But even rocket could be tricked by these Chinese fucks. It's very possible those black tops could be a mix of 191 and 192 or some other kind of shit the Chinese have come up with.

I'd like to see select purchase one of these blacktop kits and put it through all those tests. If it turns out to be 100% pure 191 I will be the first to admit I was wrong.
Old 04-05-17, 02:54 PM

Trusted
I can do a complete analysis of the substance, and say the exact amount of each constituent substance up to each amino acid.

But the problem is that if the analysis shows something that is bad, it will look very unlikely. On the other hand, if it is 191aa purity 98% and above - I will be the first one who wants to buy it in bulk and sell on the site. For this analysis, I will need one bottle.
Old 04-05-17, 04:12 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I can do a complete analysis of the substance, and say the exact amount of each constituent substance up to each amino acid.

But the problem is that if the analysis shows something that is bad, it will look very unlikely. On the other hand, if it is 191aa purity 98% and above - I will be the first one who wants to buy it in bulk and sell on the site. For this analysis, I will need one bottle.
Buy a kit a do the test bro if rocket will give you the contact.
Old 04-05-17, 07:58 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Considering he doesn't lift or live the life he's gone along with FB and good riddance. Neither of them have been in a gym in the last 6 years so what the fuck is the point? LoL. You were the only one I missed to be honest. Which is why I take it so personal when you talk shit to me compared to someone who contributed nothing for years like blm.

You can say what you want but chads igf score on ansomone of 453 is WELL above average. You will definitely get results from that. It's certainly not fake.

BUT. I agree with you. It should be higher especially if it's supposed to be pharm grade.

Just because I ask about the black tops and would like to see them tested to see if they have any other compound in them besides hgh does not mean I'm going against you or "picking select over you".

By the way, lion didn't sell junk. I been using liquid adex since I started AAS and without it I'd have c cup tits. It's you that I believe does have gyno correct? Maybe you should try such "junk". ;)
who cares if the IGF level is higher I can see you junk that will raise you levels also but you pay for 100ius you should get 100ius.
why do you not see this? cuz you didn't pay? you want more free shit?
ask any one if this will fly on any board they say no. ask frank the tank
Lion had not only fake IGF he had something very bad init. they tested it told you and told him you covered it and they all left. thats the fucking truth and you know it. you had some of the most respected guys around in them day all leave cuz they are like me they actually care about members.

select still has it listed as 100ius on his website and you let it stay you are doing the same as him your allowing a scammer that makes you the same. sorry bro but it comes with owning the board your supposed to protect your members.

he can say 60iu per box and then that is fine no one is being misled but the scammer wont shit he lies about the Pharma shit hes gonna keep lying all for money oh lets not just pick on this lil faggot world Gh is the exact same select just decided to challenge me so it personal he lost and now all the excuses come out fucking lame
Old 04-05-17, 08:03 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Bouncer, I do not need this black tops, if it's generic from China, I even know where to order this garbage at $ 0.75 for IU. Well, or for $ 1.25, if you do not bargain. I'll just send money to Chadd in a couple of months, and ask him to take a blood test for IGF, and a couple more indicators. Only then will there be a lot of questions about this drug.

Rocketw19, yes, somewhere in China, maybe on one of the rice paddies, there is a giant plant, it has no licenses, but it is the only one who produces a good gh that shows 600-700 IGF when taking the 4IU. This plant class A +, GenSci and AnkeBio just pray for something that would not have learned about this plant. After all, these giant corporations have long been selling 6IU at a price of 10IU, and only one plant, named "Unnamed", sells the real GH all over the world. They say that unicorns are found on this field, but this is not certain. But one clever guy fucked the system - and ordered this GH, at the A + plant, in the rice field, without a face, without a name, with a black lid (because with green, red, orange, blue and fucking knows with which lid has already been ordered before ). By the way, I heard that on this field the engines rockets for space flights at $ 3 for 10 rockets are still being developed. I hope no one will know about it, otherwise SpaceX will break off.

By the way, why this generic has no name, just Black tops? If there is something out there that I think - I have a couple of unregistered names - "Natural Selection", "Widower", "Assassin for Ansomone," "His IGF was 700+ when he was alive," "A + plant in the rice field "," The guy who fucked up the system", " The only honest GH without a name. "

I'm not scared of scammers, they want to cheat, but you can be smarter. I'm afraid of guys who think they fucked up the system, they usually believe in this shit with the plants in the rice fields. Usually this means that the system fucked them, but they still did not understand it.

And by the way, in China, one of the most stringent laws about the production and sales of HG, and the same AnkeBio delivers its products to hospitals in China, that would maintain their license. And GenSci registers its products in many countries of the world as a legal drug for treatment (including children). But the great A + plant on the rice field, called "no name", produces the only real GH. I hope that in black tops more expensive raw materials than I think, because a cheap analogue is also toxic, although it is not important, it will show 800+ IGF, I think this indicator will be very pleased oncologist.

RocketW19, if you take black tops for more than 3 months, please make test your current IGF, and before that time we have nothing more to talk about with you.

P.s. Fucking plants in rice fields, do not allow to sell pharmaceutical products because of their inefficiency.
bla bla bla yes you fucking rookie you think this is the first test I have takin on GH I have 7 or 8 tests maybe even more not sure I already know anything your lil mind can think of.
it all comes down to you selling underused GH you are a scammer you stay on this board cuz the owner is a sell out for shit GH. try this on any other board and see how far you get. ha dont show up on one I am a member of you wont last past your first payment
most boards will boot you so fast but you can stay her and pray on the newbis and bouncer will protect you as long as you keep paying him ha wait until you dont give him anymore bye
Old 04-05-17, 08:08 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
What happened... lol

I agree 1000% lets call it like it is his stuff is underused
my score is 350s on 2.5 on sereostim and the black tops I have. yes they have a name also as but the name dont matter its who you buy from that matters you can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig.
what did you score on his GH and what did you score on the blacks enough said.

and yes if you paid for 300mgs of test and didn't get that you better care if not why buy 300mgs?
Old 04-05-17, 08:16 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
When your blood work sheet says normal levels of igf are between 83-233, I think that gives us a very clear answer on what average is. Your igf score was over 200 points higher than average. The problem with comparing GH to testosterone is that test raises testosterone directly in a blood test. With GH we are in different territory. We aren't directly testing GH levels but igf levels instead so things are not as clear cut.

But then these generic black tops come along and are posting scores that are almost to good to be true. Now if they are that amazing than so be it, props to them. But I personally have questions. I'd like to see them put through more thorough testing. If it's straight up 191 pure GH I will come right out and say that's some really good shit. But what if its not? What if those ever sneaky Chinese fucks have figured out some kind of way to manipulate the igf scores. Can we rule that out without a shadow of a doubt right now? I don't think we can without more testing. I don't see why anyone would be against putting these black tops through a bit more testing to see if there are some other kinds of peptides or something else in there.

Rocket himself has talked about ditching all generics including the blacktops because in his words "who knows really what the fucks in it". Well that's exactly what I want to find out. I'm not talking shit, covering up a scam or calling anyone out, I'm just trying to get the best possible answers.
about time you are using your fucking brain. we have no means of testing anything other than IGF so that is what we do. why do we retain so much water on generics? theres something in it I will be the first to say there is something up with all these fucks.
I would to doubt for 1 second they tried anything
but for this fucking fag to act like his shit is made in a factory is nonsense his shit is underused generic shit made to look pretty.

who has without a doubt real american made GH ? I fucking do I tested my IGF level more than once on this and set the standard I tested many others and these black the old rips and the grey tops all match the same IGF as my real USA GH
and I have had others not match I call them bunk and dont buy.

we may hate each other now but you know damn fucking well I care about these faceless people on the internet and this site I want to help them all I want to protect them all from shit bags like select you know this 1000% as does anyone that has been here the last 14 years.
Old 04-05-17, 08:17 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I agree 1000% lets call it like it is his stuff is underused
my score is 350s on 2.5 on sereostim and the black tops I have. yes they have a name also as but the name dont matter its who you buy from that matters you can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig.
what did you score on his GH and what did you score on the blacks enough said.

and yes if you paid for 300mgs of test and didn't get that you better care if not why buy 300mgs?
Your score was 350 on 2.5iu of sereostim and black tops and chads was 453 on 4 iu of ansomone.

So Chad used 1.5iu more than you and had a igf score of 100 points higher than you.

Is that really that bad? Because it honestly sounds about right to me.
Old 04-05-17, 08:20 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

your buying into selects old ways. yes they sent many many many kits of 192 backing the day it left red painful dots at the injection site. I have had some also. I have many who didn't care they keep using it with great results. can they have figured a way to make the red injection site thing go away why sure they could of but I have no way to test it. I would not doubt 1 second select GH has 192aa GH hes lies about the amout of IUs why would he not lie about whats in it? open your fucking eyes people
Old 04-05-17, 08:27 PM

Trusted
Rocketw19

Too many words, too small of action. IGF test after 3 months or 1 bottle for testing, and up to this point - We honestly company sending samples for tests, no matter good or bad. And you're just a guy who apparently really wants to advertise some garbage. We send samples for checks and I can guarantee that this is the original drug.

You just talk too much, and no matter how many years you have in the forum, and I'm just a seller - either IGF or bottle. Then you can write whatever you want, I'm waiting for action.
Old 04-05-17, 08:30 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Rocket is a trust worthy guy, I'm not saying otherwise. I've always liked rocket until he started talking personal shit in a gh thread.

But even rocket could be tricked by these Chinese fucks. It's very possible those black tops could be a mix of 191 and 192 or some other kind of shit the Chinese have come up with.

I'd like to see select purchase one of these blacktop kits and put it through all those tests. If it turns out to be 100% pure 191 I will be the first to admit I was wrong.
you are 100% correct I can not tell you if there is aids in that vial all I know is it is correctly dosed as it is giving me the same scores my Pharma stuff is. that is all we can test so that is what I test

lmao send a vial to select scammer so he can test bro do you not see the huge problem here? he is a fucking drug dealer here to make money. he has already lied saying its pharama made and its 100ius same as the other shit GH he sells is not 100IUs either but look on his website it say 100ius hes a know and proven liar

now you have me not selling drugs to anyone why would I lie about anything?

this is why I am so upset with you, you are taking a proven liars word over a guy who gave you 10 years of knowledge. be honest how much have you learned from me?

either of you want to test it hell yes I will even give it to you at the same price he sells it for 260$ do with it how ever you please. I dont care if ti shows 1IU that not the point the point is select GH is a fucking scammer you let stay here and ket his website say 100IU kits when in fact they are not why is that so hard to understand?

anyone anwser this is he not a scammer buy saying they are 100IU and they are not??????? anyone reply
Old 04-05-17, 08:32 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Buy a kit a do the test bro if rocket will give you the contact.
260$ no problem do you charge shipping? if so pay that also. if you dont know where they came from you are fukcing retarded there is only 2 guys who control ALL of the real GH. he will not care if you want 100000 kits you will pay same as me well actually you will pay 10$ more than me as I am OG and have grandfathered in price
Old 04-05-17, 08:33 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Your score was 350 on 2.5iu of sereostim and black tops and chads was 453 on 4 iu of ansomone.

So Chad used 1.5iu more than you and had a igf score of 100 points higher than you.

Bump this so rocket will see it.
Old 04-05-17, 08:34 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

Nono you can not compare my numbers to his. you would have me to test it to know or hey heres an idea have chad test them both oh wait he did and mine smoked selects there ya go why is any of this so hard.
Old 04-05-17, 08:38 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Rocketw19

Too many words, too small of action. IGF test after 3 months or 1 bottle for testing, and up to this point - We honestly company sending samples for tests, no matter good or bad. And you're just a guy who apparently really wants to advertise some garbage. We send samples for checks and I can guarantee that this is the original drug.

You just talk too much, and no matter how many years you have in the forum, and I'm just a seller - either IGF or bottle. Then you can write whatever you want, I'm waiting for action.
mother fucker what? you need a better translator program. I have tested most of these GH brands more than once and not just to start well after I have been on them
I am the one how first broke the stupid theory you had to wait weeks for IGF to build up my score tested same as always after only 5 days on chad has tested same 1 week on

send some money and jack off on the shit I dont give a fuck you are a piece of sgit scammer you can fool these newbis by buying them with shit GH lol that dont work on me sucker I am real and I am OG fuck you and fuck your GH
Old 04-05-17, 08:39 PM

Administrator
Well you do have a kit of ansomone one of the sponsors sent you right? I'd be interested in your igf score on them as well.

As for select. Let him buy the blacktops. Maybe he will buy a ton of them, carry them on his site and you can then say he is carrying good shit. Lol
Old 04-05-17, 08:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Bump this so rocket will see it.
I replied you can not compare one person to another chad tested mine and scored what ever and he tested these select scammers and they are lower. I know these are 10 its as I compare then to seros so I know what ever chad scored on blacks are what he will score on any 10iu vial give or take ( I am generous and give or take 50 point cuz I do not know variables )
mine are 10 his are not hes a liar and so are you if you leave his banner up there honestly same with world GH, world Gh is just smart enough to shut up and not challenge some one who actually knows
Old 04-05-17, 08:50 PM

Trusted
Quote:
260$ no problem do you charge shipping? if so pay that also. if you dont know where they came from you are fukcing retarded there is only 2 guys who control ALL of the real GH. he will not care if you want 100000 kits you will pay same as me well actually you will pay 10$ more than me as I am OG and have grandfathered in price
You make me cry from laughter.

Not surprisingly, "you cheated the last 10 years", I think the next 10 years will be no different. 2 people control the world, and they sell millions of GH on the planet, and only Rocketw has a discount because he's a grandfather. I'm starting to believe in unicorns around the plant in a rice field in China.

I only need 10IU, and since I already doubt the adequacy, I will try to change 1 bottle at Chadd ещ normal GH. I think the great ruler of the world gh not to offend me...

God, what a strange world...
Old 04-05-17, 08:50 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Well you do have a kit of ansomone one of the sponsors sent you right? I'd be interested in your igf score on them as well.

As for select. Let him buy the blacktops. Maybe he will buy a ton of them, carry them on his site and you can then say he is carrying good shit. Lol
I already sent PM to HGH labs how do I send his box back. I told him there huge problems here and he is not gonna not get a fair shake. I also told him if he buys it from same place most likely you are not going to like the results. so as soon as he tells me where to send the box I am sending it.

I will agree the IGF score is not horrid but it is far from 10iu vials I have seen worse that is for sure. I almost sent chad some boxes that had my guess 4ius per vial they tested like shit. I got result and told him hold on. I will go to my real guy.
you know what my guy did when I told him the IGF score he got pissed and not at me at the Chinese fucks he didn't make excuses he didn't lie he sent me my money back and pulled the product. it was only a few boxes but thats how real sources handle business
Old 04-05-17, 08:52 PM

Founding Member
oh and then I set him up with the man and now he is in the process of buying truck loads. he like everyone though his deal was better but in fact when you do not get what you pay for the deal sucks kinda like select GH you do not get what you pay for. real sources do not do that real boards do not let that shit slide
Old 04-05-17, 08:52 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I replied you can not compare one person to another chad tested mine and scored what ever and he tested these select scammers and they are lower. I know these are 10 its as I compare then to seros so I know what ever chad scored on blacks are what he will score on any 10iu vial give or take ( I am generous and give or take 50 point cuz I do not know variables )
mine are 10 his are not hes a liar and so are you if you leave his banner up there honestly same with world GH, world Gh is just smart enough to shut up and not challenge some one who actually knows
I hear ya but the point is the ansomone did raise igf levels pretty significantly. That's where I disagree when you call him a scammer. Now if we are talking about those junk alphatrops that tested terrible id be more inclined to agree with you.

Yes I get the jins and ansomone kits for free but here is the honest to God's truth bro. I'm feeling the sides and I'm seeing the results in the same way I was with old school jins. Chad felt the sides on the ansomone as well. He didn't feel shit on the alphatrop. So yea if select was still selling the alphatrop I'd be right there with you bro but I'm using these kits and I shit you not they are good shit.
Old 04-05-17, 08:55 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

Not surprisingly, "you cheated the last 10 years", I think the next 10 years will be no different. 2 people control the world, and they sell millions of GH on the planet, and only Rocketw has a discount because he's a grandfather. I'm starting to believe in unicorns around the plant in a rice field in China.

I only need 10IU, and since I already doubt the adequacy, I will try to change 1 bottle at Chadd ещ normal GH. I think the great ruler of the world gh not to offend me...

well thanks for telling me that. chad is a man a real man so I can not tell him what to do but now I am going to ask him to please not give you shit. you want some you pay up. what wrong you aint go no money?
Old 04-05-17, 08:57 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I already sent PM to HGH labs how do I send his box back. I told him there huge problems here and he is not gonna not get a fair shake. I also told him if he buys it from same place most likely you are not going to like the results. so as soon as he tells me where to send the box I am sending it.

I will agree the IGF score is not horrid but it is far from 10iu vials I have seen worse that is for sure. I almost sent chad some boxes that had my guess 4ius per vial they tested like shit. I got result and told him hold on. I will go to my real guy.
you know what my guy did when I told him the IGF score he got pissed and not at me at the Chinese fucks he didn't make excuses he didn't lie he sent me my money back and pulled the product. it was only a few boxes but thats how real sources handle business
You'd have to send the thing back to fucken Russia lol. I'd like to see what your igf score is on them at 2.5iu. honest truth. If it's low it's low if it's high it's high. We aren't trying to hide anything here bro.
Old 04-05-17, 08:59 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I hear ya but the point is the ansomone did raise igf levels pretty significantly. That's where I disagree when you call him a scammer. Now if we are talking about those junk alphatrops that tested terrible id be more inclined to agree with you.

Yes I get the jins and ansomone kits for free but here is the honest to God's truth bro. I'm feeling the sides and I'm seeing the results in the same way I was with old school jins. Chad felt the sides on the ansomone as well. He didn't feel shit on the alphatrop. So yea if select was still selling the alphatrop I'd be right there with you bro but I'm using these kits and I shit you not they are good shit.
holly shit you are retaining water you are not going that muscle thats water it takes a lot longer to build muscle than 3 weeks on anything.

no you are wrong alpha what Evers are really low so that makes him bad? a lie is a lie low is low you can not let him say he is selling 100iu and they are bot 100iu why is this so hard to understand?

if you buy my car you think its ok to give me 1000 dollars when we made deal for 1200 dollars? fuck no whats the difference?

someone needs to chime in your blind and select is a scammer and proven liar jump in the fire do you guys not agree if you pay for 100iu you should get 100IUs ? someone fucking reply
Old 04-05-17, 09:04 PM

Administrator
Quote:

I only need 10IU, and since I already doubt the adequacy, I will try to change 1 bottle at Chadd normal GH. I think the great ruler of the world gh not to offend me...

Bro just order a kit directly from China. Chad would have to send you a vial to Russia and all that. Much better if you just order it directly. If it tests out well then you can buy a ton of them. If it tests out poor then it's only one kit.
Old 04-05-17, 09:04 PM

Trusted
Quote:
You'd have to send the thing back to fucken Russia lol. I'd like to see what your igf score is on them at 2.5iu. honest truth. If it's low it's low if it's high it's high.
He won't send, and ask not to send Chadd, because there is a secret formula from the owner of GH around the world... And for this I spoke with the lab, learned how it could be... it was better to ignore these attacks, it is not GH from the nameless master of the world GH. This mixture shows better results than Norditropin, but it is very secret.

He passed millions of tests, believe the word of his friend controls the market for GH in the world.

Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-06-17 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-05-17, 09:05 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You'd have to send the thing back to fucken Russia lol. I'd like to see what your igf score is on them at 2.5iu. honest truth. If it's low it's low if it's high it's high. We aren't trying to hide anything here bro.
I do not care where he tells me to send it I will send it and I will pay. he did nothing and he actually said I do not care what the result is post the honest result thats all. I can almost bet your ass if I posted a low number he would not be on here crying like select scammer.

I would also call you on him not changing his website to reflect whats really in it.
you think this is personal with select scammer? its not he just pissed me off so I keep digging in the knife world Gh is the same fuckin way and no matter what you think as owner and controller of this site you have to protect your members that a unwritten rule you know this and buy allowing both them fucks up there clamming what they are clamming make you a scammer also.
this is why I am so upset you are selling me and everyone who ever comes to this site out for a few boxes of GH

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0