SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree85Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-17, 09:56 PM
  #151
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
I am wondering, if it is made in a regulated pharmacy, how did the blood tests show an igf at a so-so level? Do peoples bodies process hgh differently? Is this pharmacy govt. regulated? Is it like a compounding pharmacy in the US? I am very ignorant on hgh but woild like to know as much as I can incase I want to but some in the future.
IGF levels are independent to each. I have real Pharma GH I have tested at different doses and I compare the results to all other generic GH I buy. I know exactly what it should read for me. now saying this I am 100% sure the vial I gave chad has 10ius in it so when he got the result I know what his result would be. he tested many others and they fall short. INCLUDING select scammer.
so instead of being men and say hey my fake Gh that is not made in a Pharma is actually only 6ius per vial I would be ok with that as that is the truth and you buy it knowing the truth.
but instead select scammer and bounce both make excuses like well it still works ect LMAO no that suck BS and would never fly.
I went to buy a Lambo but it had a Toyota motor is that ok? it still drives does no one see the shady BS here?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 09:58 PM
  #152
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Your points are valid and I can't answer the pharmacy questions but let's keep things in context here. If you went to a doc with igf levels of 453 they would not say "oh your igf level is so so". They would ask why are your igf levels so extremely high? 200 points above average is not so so. I understand it could be even higher but this is about context here.
you are fucking stupid so I can sell you test that only has 100mgs in it and its ok cuz yes is in it or like I just said buy a lamb with a Toyota motor well it drives dont it? what the problem?

you are killing me WTF
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 10:02 PM
  #153
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
If you want high IGF - you can just buy IGF. Why only for the IGF to GH use?

And I can't answer this question. Unfortunately I have no Black tops for research. I can check Ansomone, and ensure its purity and composition of amino acids, but I see no reason to spend 1400$ on something that I already know. And I'm pretty sure that there is no GH boosters because its main purpose clearly lies in the plane of the mass for bodybuilding.

And by the way, why listen to me? I'm just another seller hgh )
LMASO yes thats a great point bro why dont you send over that Pharma IGF you have over there. I am sure bouncer will take some and can tell everyone how great it is cuz he retains water LMAO you fucking rookie
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 10:07 PM
  #154
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
I've been reading this whole thread and both bouncer and rocket make great points. I can't speak for select because I purchased from world. But the hygetropin I got was under dosed for sure. But the price is low. Now if the jins test low also, then that might make rockets point. Rockets black tops are the same price as the jins and the test scores are showing great numbers from chadd post. Now if it has 192 in it we don't know. But all this hgh might have it in it to raise the igf levels. Who really knows what's in all these kits. We don't have a lab to run the tests. Rocket thank you for the honesty about your opinion it goes far. Bouncer you also had good points on the topic for sure. I'm still really new to this game and this was great information. I'm not sure how sponsorship works on these sites but people come here for great information and to trust your sponcers. So I'm glad to see people posting the numbers of each hgh to make there desicion on what to purchase. Thanks again chadd for everything you have tested. I'm still waiting on a few kits from world/jintropin.us (sorry select for mentioning them on your thread) to come in and im testing it for sure. I still want to run those black tops rocket has also.like I said I'm here to find the best product for a good price. As of right now rocket has the best price with the best numbers. And he is not even a dealer like he said just a member looking out for people. Thanks again guys and I hope everyone could get a long again

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
do not buy for world GH as much as I hate to admit select scammer under dosed junk is actually better. I would support either actually you simply can not lie about your product and think that is ok. why is it that we are ok getting under dosed stuff? can I sell you under dosed anything and that be ok? why is it with GH

honestly you guys blow my mind this is far from OK. imaging going to the bass station and getting 10 gallons for 30 bucks but instead you only got 6 gallons you would be pissed correct? and the bass station would be put out of business until they fixed it.

HOW IS THIS NOT THE SAME????
BennieSmash likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:23 AM
  #155
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2089
Bouncer, Rocket has tested (numerous times) US pharm grade GH along with the generic black tops GH. Both tested almost identical when looking at IGF-1 levels. The difference is about half the sides with US pharm grade.

Rocket has also been on the black tops for years and his IGF-1 levels have never dropped. This disproves what Select was thinking could be true with the black tops as Rocket's levels remained high.

I've done multiple IGF-1 tests over the last couple months and the difference between the Ansomone and the black tops is almost 200. That is very significant.

I think we should base our calculations off US pharm grade. So if this is the standard the Ansomone are under dosed. At 4iu a day your IGF-1 levels will high but not has high as US pharm grade.

So knowing this Rocket's point is true. Select is selling under dosed GH since he states it is pharm grade. Do you agree?

I think these discussions are great. I'm still a newbie when it comes to GH but I'm learning a ton from everyone on here. Rocket truly cares about the members and that's the only reason he visits the boards. He's not benefiting at all from posting his opinion. Some members have flat out asked him for kits and he turned them down because he's not a dealer.

Select, even you were disappointed in the Ansomone IGF-1 results. True? To me this shows you do care and want to do better. I don't think trying to battle with Rocket is helping your business. Focus on your products and customer service. Get some kits that test equally to US pharm grade GH then there will be no discussion on who’s GH is better.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 08:36 AM
  #156
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
do not buy for world GH as much as I hate to admit select scammer under dosed junk is actually better. I would support either actually you simply can not lie about your product and think that is ok. why is it that we are ok getting under dosed stuff? can I sell you under dosed anything and that be ok? why is it with GH

honestly you guys blow my mind this is far from OK. imaging going to the bass station and getting 10 gallons for 30 bucks but instead you only got 6 gallons you would be pissed correct? and the bass station would be put out of business until they fixed it.

HOW IS THIS NOT THE SAME????
So select and world get the jins from different manufacturers? I thought the jins are from GENSCI and that is the Chinese best of the best? So you are saying select has a better product than world. Thanks rocket for that info. So on there sites it's bull shit that they buy it from GENSCI? If they did they should both test the same. Anyone have anything to add to that? I agree with you rocket about the situation you should get 10ius if the purchase 10 ius. Select has been giving with info which is nice but if it's well under dosed it's false information. I really want to see the jins tested and see what they compare to your black tops. World has not got back to me about the jins because they don't have any yet. This also make your point on they get them from somewhere else because select has everything again and world doesnt. Either one of them have better pull with the manufacturer or they are getting them from different location and not GENSCI like they state on there sites. Maybe select is getting them from GENSCI? and world isn't I don't know but it is weird.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 08:52 AM
  #157
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Bouncer, Rocket has tested (numerous times) US pharm grade GH along with the generic black tops GH. Both tested almost identical when looking at IGF-1 levels. The difference is about half the sides with US pharm grade.

Rocket has also been on the black tops for years and his IGF-1 levels have never dropped. This disproves what Select was thinking could be true with the black tops as Rocket's levels remained high.

I've done multiple IGF-1 tests over the last couple months and the difference between the Ansomone and the black tops is almost 200. That is very significant.

I think we should base our calculations off US pharm grade. So if this is the standard the Ansomone are under dosed. At 4iu a day your IGF-1 levels will high but not has high as US pharm grade.

So knowing this Rocket's point is true. Select is selling under dosed GH since he states it is pharm grade. Do you agree?

I think these discussions are great. I'm still a newbie when it comes to GH but I'm learning a ton from everyone on here. Rocket truly cares about the members and that's the only reason he visits the boards. He's not benefiting at all from posting his opinion. Some members have flat out asked him for kits and he turned them down because he's not a dealer.

Select, even you were disappointed in the Ansomone IGF-1 results. True? To me this shows you do care and want to do better. I don't think trying to battle with Rocket is helping your business. Focus on your products and customer service. Get some kits that test equally to US pharm grade GH then there will be no discussion on who’s GH is better.
Chadd thanks again for the info you guys are really giving great advise. So if up to you chadd would you do the black tops or another brand. I wanted to try out the jins but why spend 1k on them if they are not as good as the black tops. I mean hgh is not fucking cheap at all. I was really interested in seeing what I tested with them but I'm second guessing on getting them now. World was going to give me a good deal but they where still expensive. I was going to post bloods under his page so everyone could see. I think he was looking for me to run 10ius before bloods though and I know guys aren't looking for that info any longer. I'm only looking to run 4 or maybe 5ius a day and wanted to test just that number. Maybe after reading this he will want to see those numbers instead. Bouncer what do you say about rockets comments about the difference in the 2 companies on select has a better product than world. I'm using world still because I'm not giving the new name because this post is for select.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 09:49 AM
  #158
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Bouncer, Rocket has tested (numerous times) US pharm grade GH along with the generic black tops GH. Both tested almost identical when looking at IGF-1 levels. The difference is about half the sides with US pharm grade.

Rocket has also been on the black tops for years and his IGF-1 levels have never dropped. This disproves what Select was thinking could be true with the black tops as Rocket's levels remained high.

I've done multiple IGF-1 tests over the last couple months and the difference between the Ansomone and the black tops is almost 200. That is very significant.

I think we should base our calculations off US pharm grade. So if this is the standard the Ansomone are under dosed. At 4iu a day your IGF-1 levels will high but not has high as US pharm grade.

So knowing this Rocket's point is true. Select is selling under dosed GH since he states it is pharm grade. Do you agree?

I think these discussions are great. I'm still a newbie when it comes to GH but I'm learning a ton from everyone on here. Rocket truly cares about the members and that's the only reason he visits the boards. He's not benefiting at all from posting his opinion. Some members have flat out asked him for kits and he turned them down because he's not a dealer.

Select, even you were disappointed in the Ansomone IGF-1 results. True? To me this shows you do care and want to do better. I don't think trying to battle with Rocket is helping your business. Focus on your products and customer service. Get some kits that test equally to US pharm grade GH then there will be no discussion on who’s GH is better.
For me, the reason for the dispute is no longer in business, it's a personal petition. A person calls me a liar, although I know that the truth is on my side. Yes, if we were scammers, most likely it would be to make another site or go to another forum. But this is a personal matter, and I do not care about the number of sales.

I expected 500+ because I saw the figures from another test, and I thought that this was due to your extremely high susceptibility to the drug. I did not expect to see 600, because I've never seen this numbers from any pharmacy GH drug, it's just almost impossible from 4IU.

You asked me to contact this person to suggest that he make a review. Now this person says that I turned to him because he has a conflict with the World - I did not even know about this conflict, but it's already my fault that I just wrote to him.

Remember what we did with the alphatrop, when people said that it was bad - we removed it from the store on the same day, because we know that this is an unlicensed drug, and we can not be responsible for its quality.

But I'm ready to defend drugs, which I am 100% sure of. At first I took it as a joke - Black tops ... better drugs of chemist quality - for me it started as a joke. But now I realized how the words of this person are taken seriously in this forum.
__________________

Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-07-17 at 09:56 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 09:51 AM
  #159
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
BennieSmash

The originality of the preparations can be checked on the manufacturer's website by the security code on the package. If our products do not make their way on the official website - we are ready to return the money. Fortunately this never happened.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 10:50 AM
  #160
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Bouncer, Rocket has tested (numerous times) US pharm grade GH along with the generic black tops GH. Both tested almost identical when looking at IGF-1 levels. The difference is about half the sides with US pharm grade.

Rocket has also been on the black tops for years and his IGF-1 levels have never dropped. This disproves what Select was thinking could be true with the black tops as Rocket's levels remained high.

I've done multiple IGF-1 tests over the last couple months and the difference between the Ansomone and the black tops is almost 200. That is very significant.

I think we should base our calculations off US pharm grade. So if this is the standard the Ansomone are under dosed. At 4iu a day your IGF-1 levels will high but not has high as US pharm grade.

So knowing this Rocket's point is true. Select is selling under dosed GH since he states it is pharm grade. Do you agree?

I think these discussions are great. I'm still a newbie when it comes to GH but I'm learning a ton from everyone on here. Rocket truly cares about the members and that's the only reason he visits the boards. He's not benefiting at all from posting his opinion. Some members have flat out asked him for kits and he turned them down because he's not a dealer.

Select, even you were disappointed in the Ansomone IGF-1 results. True? To me this shows you do care and want to do better. I don't think trying to battle with Rocket is helping your business. Focus on your products and customer service. Get some kits that test equally to US pharm grade GH then there will be no discussion on who’s GH is better.
I'd like to see IGF levels of US pharm grade from other people before I can 100% fully agree with what you're saying. What's the average number? Right now everything is based on what rocket says is average for US pharm grade. I'd like to get the bigger picture with a bigger sample audience. Surely there must be IGF scores posted online from people running US pharm grade.

If they all match what rocket is saying than yes, I think we can conclude that ansomone is not as strong as US pharm grade. Lets forget about the blacktops for a second because that quickly becomes a "my gh is better than your's" argument. It blurs the discussion instead of focusing it. Lets focus for the moment on how ansomeone compares to US pharm grade. Lets find other people that have run igf tests using pharm grade and compare. If everyone is posting the same average numbers than I think it's safe to say that ansomeone is either not pharm grade or if they are somehow pharm grade, the standard for what pharm grade is in china must be much lower compared to US pharm grade.

but lets get a very clear picture here and not just rely on what rocket is telling us is the correct score for US pharm grade. lets take rocket completely out of the picture to remove any worry of bias. if we can find other US pharm grade IGF scores online which I'm sure their must be then we can get a very clear picture of whats up. if they all match what rocket is saying, then yes, I will be glad to fully agree with what you are saying.
BennieSmash likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 11:11 AM
  #161
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 64
I think Rocket is a good dude and he speaks the truth and I think what Chad said is correct. Rocket is watching out for us and doesnt want us getting screwed over.

That being said, I also agree with bouncer and the broader scope. I've seen blood tests for a specific Lab Testosterone from the same seller and guys posting lab results doing the same amount with a significantly different results.

Could it be the person or maybe a bad batch, maybe rocket is right and it is underdosed GH, I don't know.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 11:31 AM
  #162
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2089
So bouncer why doesn't the board purchase me some US pharm grade GH so I can run a test? I know that means taking some of your sponsor money but it's for the good of everyone here. I don't need an entire kit just enough vials to run 10 days. And before you think I'm being cheap and should buy it, a kit costs somewhere around $650 plus shipping. So let's call it $700. I'm not about to dish that out. I already bought a 7 month supply of GH. And for everyone that thinks the kits I'm getting to test are free, they are but... The cost of the IGF test is $70 but the thing is I have to take time off work to get it done. The facility is an hour away. So every time I get blood work done I have to use almost 2 hours of my vacation days. Not saying it to make anyone feel bad just putting it out there so people don't think I'm doing this just to benefit myself.
BennieSmash likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 11:37 AM
  #163
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
So bouncer why doesn't the board purchase me some US pharm grade GH so I can run a test? I know that means taking some of your sponsor money but it's for the good of everyone here. I don't need an entire kit just enough vials to run 10 days. And before you think I'm being cheap and should buy it, a kit costs somewhere around $650 plus shipping. So let's call it $700. I'm not about to dish that out. I already bought a 7 month supply of GH. And for everyone that thinks the kits I'm getting to test are free, they are but... The cost of the IGF test is $70 but the thing is I have to take time off work to get it done. The facility is an hour away. So every time I get blood work done I have to use almost 2 hours of my vacation days. Not saying it to make anyone feel bad just putting it out there so people don't think I'm doing this just to benefit myself.
I don't think you are doing this to benefit yourself at all brother. I trust you 100%. Not sure why you would think otherwise.

But the answer to your main question is very easy. I don't have the money to spare. Call me cheap, call me a sell out, call me whatever you want, I need the money.

That does not mean I don't want to get to the bottom of all this. Again, nothing is being covered up or deleted here. If members or sponsors want to chip in I have no problem with that.

Personally I think there is a much cheaper way. There must be IGF scores all over the Internet from people that have run human grade GH. Surely we could find some different trusted vets on other forums who have posted their scores so we can get a basic average number.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 11:46 AM
  #164
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11405
Well here is a potential answer for your issue chadd..

Post #3. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...-offer-rocketw
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 01:10 PM
  #165
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
BennieSmash

The originality of the preparations can be checked on the manufacturer's website by the security code on the package. If our products do not make their way on the official website - we are ready to return the money. Fortunately this never happened.
Thanks for the info select.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 01:21 PM
  #166
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
But select and bouncer, rocket stated that select has better hgh than world. If you guys both give the same site to check your jins they should test the same it's the same manufacturer you guys are getting it from? Am I missing something here guys. Why is rocket saying one company has better product than the other

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 01:29 PM
  #167
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
But select and bouncer, rocket stated that select has better hgh than world. If you guys both give the same site to check your jins they should test the same it's the same manufacturer you guys are getting it from? Am I missing something here guys. Why is rocket saying one company has better product than the other

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Because Rocket compares Alphatrop from World and Ansomone from us. We abandoned Alphatrop because of its low efficiency. In occasion of Jintropin, I think that World as well as we buy it from the official representative. And in this preparation there will be no difference.

World of course our competitor, but I'm not Rocket that would talk about competitors bad things without any facts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 01:59 PM
  #168
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Ok thanks guys just want the facts. Lots of respect for select on sticking with the conversation and trying to clear things up. People on this site really appreciate rockets input and I was confused on how the jins would be different or even the hyge or alphatrop. They all have a manufacturer link with the code on the box to see if they are authentic or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 02:01 PM
  #169
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Sorry meant Ansomone instead of alphatrop. Fucking auto correct

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 06:44 PM
  #170
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
So select and world get the jins from different manufacturers? I thought the jins are from GENSCI and that is the Chinese best of the best? So you are saying select has a better product than world. Thanks rocket for that info. So on there sites it's bull shit that they buy it from GENSCI? If they did they should both test the same. Anyone have anything to add to that? I agree with you rocket about the situation you should get 10ius if the purchase 10 ius. Select has been giving with info which is nice but if it's well under dosed it's false information. I really want to see the jins tested and see what they compare to your black tops. World has not got back to me about the jins because they don't have any yet. This also make your point on they get them from somewhere else because select has everything again and world doesnt. Either one of them have better pull with the manufacturer or they are getting them from different location and not GENSCI like they state on there sites. Maybe select is getting them from GENSCI? and world isn't I don't know but it is weird.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
No I am sorry I thought you meant compared to the others chad tested.
make no mistake at all bro these jack asses can say what ever they want the JIN and the amosome are not pharmacy like we know here in the USA its fucking china come on they say its what ever they want. show me 1 pharmacy in the USA that sells them? you won't so China claim that its real is 100% full of shit. they do not have rules or laws like we do.
how hard is it to make a website? how hard is it to print sticker and boxes? china is the number one counterfeiter in the whole fucking world they are shady as fuck so if you actually believe that it is anything like USA Pharma stuff your wrong
proven fact the "Pharma" stuff didn't test out so well did it?

if you ok with buying 70ius instead of 100ius then all good for you its your money do as you please but dont be fooled its nothing like real Pharma stuff

and if you listen to Bouncer and his "gains" in 3 weeks of use LMAO I do not know what to tell you he has water retention thats all. not saying its not going to work but gains already is just plain stupid and I have no idea why he say that or think it that very newbi.

no matter what select and world both are liars and selling you 100iu lies but you know so if you buy thats on you.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 06:53 PM
  #171
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
I'm afraid to upset you, but the water retention indicates a low purification of gh. But who am I to listen to, just a guy from a country where gh is allowed, and we can conduct any experiments with his participation ...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 06:54 PM
  #172
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I don't think you are doing this to benefit yourself at all brother. I trust you 100%. Not sure why you would think otherwise.

But the answer to your main question is very easy. I don't have the money to spare. Call me cheap, call me a sell out, call me whatever you want, I need the money.

That does not mean I don't want to get to the bottom of all this. Again, nothing is being covered up or deleted here. If members or sponsors want to chip in I have no problem with that.

Personally I think there is a much cheaper way. There must be IGF scores all over the Internet from people that have run human grade GH. Surely we could find some different trusted vets on other forums who have posted their scores so we can get a basic average number.
most people test serum and IGF scores won't matter what you post we are all different example chad scores higher than I do on same exact stuff. we are all independent you need a base line and you need proven 100% real stuff, test that and then compare these tests to what ever else you want. I have this and I am sure I posted the result through out the years long before select scammer decided to play drug dealer.

I do not sell drug I posted these scores long long before there is no lying from me. his shit is at best 7ius per vial and I'm thinking more like 6 and him selling it as 10s is a complete lie and scam.
he could of went with well shit I didn't know that now I do I will change my website to be correct but instead he wants to make excuses and say his is Pharma lol china Pharma is just so funny

so looking for IGF over the net will get you no where
beside here is my biggest problem all the sudden I am a liar? why would I lie and how did I know to lie years ago about my scores? you are supporting a scammer for free GH thats the truth.
you can't afford it you say of coarse not who can but if you really cared you would but your to about yourself and I know this so I didn't expect you to pay 1 penny towards it even tough you benefit off all the info
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 06:56 PM
  #173
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
I'm afraid to upset you, but the water retention indicates a low purification of gh. But who am I to listen to, just a guy from a country where gh is allowed, and we can conduct any experiments with his participation ...
well yours is the worst water retention know as are all generics so what your sating is you have shit GH?

stop trying to act like you know something your a drug dealer leave it at that.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:00 PM
  #174
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
All gh retain water. There is no 100% purity. But the less water - the more gh. Oh, sorry, the more water, the more black top.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:02 PM
  #175
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
If you need a big water delay - buy methane, I think it is still sold in historic stores, it's a very old AAS, which kept water up to 20 kilograms per month.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:06 PM
  #176
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
All gh retain water. There is no 100% purity. But the less water - the more gh. Oh, sorry, the more water, the more black top.
I am done with you have no idea what you are saying half the time and its clear as day you have no idea what I am saying

your a scammer period you can stay safe on the board where bouncer will suck your dick for a box but let me find you on any board I am on and you will be gone the next day.
not all board owners are greedy and the ones I am on are real they dont play.
so say what you want to I dont see it. you sell lies to news that dont know any better your the worst kind of person for these sites
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:11 PM
  #177
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
If you want, I can tell you who you are and what you are on the phone or in PM, I'm a representative of the company on the forum, but I have a lot of interesting names for you. I think I know where you take this shit, and I think that you're the person who first talks, and then think.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:13 PM
  #178
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11405
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
most people test serum and IGF scores won't matter what you post we are all different example chad scores higher than I do on same exact stuff. we are all independent you need a base line and you need proven 100% real stuff, test that and then compare these tests to what ever else you want. I have this and I am sure I posted the result through out the years long before select scammer decided to play drug dealer.

I do not sell drug I posted these scores long long before there is no lying from me. his shit is at best 7ius per vial and I'm thinking more like 6 and him selling it as 10s is a complete lie and scam.
he could of went with well shit I didn't know that now I do I will change my website to be correct but instead he wants to make excuses and say his is Pharma lol china Pharma is just so funny

so looking for IGF over the net will get you no where
beside here is my biggest problem all the sudden I am a liar? why would I lie and how did I know to lie years ago about my scores? you are supporting a scammer for free GH thats the truth.
you can't afford it you say of coarse not who can but if you really cared you would but your to about yourself and I know this so I didn't expect you to pay 1 penny towards it even tough you benefit off all the info
Yea but we can get some kind of average. For example if nobody on us pharm grade is scoring igf levels at 650+ on 4iu than something is weird. See what I'm saying?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:23 PM
  #179
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea but we can get some kind of average. For example if nobody on us pharm grade is scoring igf levels at 650+ on 4iu than something is weird. See what I'm saying?
you will need to find people you know are taking Pharma Gh and that actually test it. not many that buy Pharma test it they dont need to. I am on a few boards where most take real GH and no one every posts anything about IGF or even serum theres no need they all know its real.
you have to find a weirdo like me who wants to know everything thats very rare it costs to much it takes to much time ect ect but have fun looking I am sure there has to be something somewhere.
what was chads score on 4ius of black tops? it was higher than mine on 5ius my score is 700 on 5ius real GH I honestly dont remember chads but it was higher correct? so we have 2 samples and already a huge difference. you may not trust me ( I find that hard to believe) but its real I posted Tham long ago. I still have the papers somewhere.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:27 PM
  #180
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
you have to find a weirdo like me
The best argument, Bouncer, it is impossible to argue.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:30 PM
  #181
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 544
seemed to get out of hand, not sure if your assessment is fair but I do appreciate you looking out...

I have bought complete bunk HGH (pinnacle labs hygetropins) in the past, I have also get scammed and never received the product out $1000

I can say this positive about SelectHGH I received the product descent price 10-12kits over the year or so, I'm running 4-6ius now, I feel really good, ver deep sleep to the point I can barely wake up for work, at times nightmares, belly of muscle's look fuller, gives me look like I'm "on"

I clearly don't know it as well as you do but this is what ive noticed. maybe I don't know any better because ive always had bad experiences but I wouldn't be complaining. as far being a drug deal well were all in the to benefit.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 07:40 PM
  #182
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
seemed to get out of hand, not sure if your assessment is fair but I do appreciate you looking out...

I have bought complete bunk HGH (pinnacle labs hygetropins) in the past, I have also get scammed and never received the product out $1000

I can say this positive about SelectHGH I received the product descent price 10-12kits over the year or so, I'm running 4-6ius now, I feel really good, ver deep sleep to the point I can barely wake up for work, at times nightmares, belly of muscle's look fuller, gives me look like I'm "on"

I clearly don't know it as well as you do but this is what ive noticed. maybe I don't know any better because ive always had bad experiences but I wouldn't be complaining. as far being a drug deal well were all in the to benefit.
Can I answer like Rocketsw? I think I'll get ahead of him.

"It's not true, you get money from select, like Bouncer. You just did not try Black tops. Black tops is only mine, and you do not speak the truth."

Rocketw, I did not mix anything up?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 08:00 PM
  #183
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
seemed to get out of hand, not sure if your assessment is fair but I do appreciate you looking out...

I have bought complete bunk HGH (pinnacle labs hygetropins) in the past, I have also get scammed and never received the product out $1000

I can say this positive about SelectHGH I received the product descent price 10-12kits over the year or so, I'm running 4-6ius now, I feel really good, ver deep sleep to the point I can barely wake up for work, at times nightmares, belly of muscle's look fuller, gives me look like I'm "on"

I clearly don't know it as well as you do but this is what ive noticed. maybe I don't know any better because ive always had bad experiences but I wouldn't be complaining. as far being a drug deal well were all in the to benefit.
so if you go to the gas station and buy 10 gallons of gas but he only gives you 6 thats ok because its age and at least you got some?
I really have no clue why no one can see the wrong with this?
sure I get you do not know the difference in real 10iu vials but the tests have been made they do not stack up to real 10iu vials so long as you know your getting less and ok with it then thats on you but anyone else reading might say fuck ya 100ius I am buying that but in fact its only 60 may be 70 they wouldn't buy it. that is a scammer I do not know why you think this is ok?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 08:02 PM
  #184
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
if you buy 300mg test e X 10 ml can I send you 100mgs X 10mls and thats cool cuz at least its real test? your saying the same thing
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 08:13 PM
  #185
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
If you buy Black tops, and get half tops ... Less and less washed away in words
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 09:17 PM
  #186
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
If you buy Black tops, and get half tops ... Less and less washed away in words
you guys need to stop....lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-17, 09:30 PM
  #187
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 64
If you let them both go, this thread could easily go 15 pages.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 10:09 AM
  #188
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
If you buy Black tops, and get half tops ... Less and less washed away in words
Really all I think rocket is saying is in America if you advertise 10ius there has to be 10ius in it or its false advertising and you get shut down. People on this board understand that you also get what you pay for. So me getting the hygetropin for my first ever cycle was ok because I knew nothing and the numbers where weak. But the price was cheap. But now I'm learning a lot in the hgh world from these guys and this board. Also lots of research on my own. Now I'm starting to see I would rather spend some extra money on better hgh. So if your best pharma grade hgh are jins and Ansomone they should test very close to our American grade A hgh. Which rockets generics have tested the same as grade A american hgh, but more sides. looking to be a long term hgh user and just want the best product and a reasonable price. I think all the guys here want the same. Also all the people using this board for information. Again thank you everyone for the information.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
razo likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 11:51 AM
  #189
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
if you buy 300mg test e X 10 ml can I send you 100mgs X 10mls and thats cool cuz at least its real test? your saying the same thing

Valid point
ROCKETW19 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 01:38 PM
  #190
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11405
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
you will need to find people you know are taking Pharma Gh and that actually test it. not many that buy Pharma test it they dont need to. I am on a few boards where most take real GH and no one every posts anything about IGF or even serum theres no need they all know its real.
you have to find a weirdo like me who wants to know everything thats very rare it costs to much it takes to much time ect ect but have fun looking I am sure there has to be something somewhere.
what was chads score on 4ius of black tops? it was higher than mine on 5ius my score is 700 on 5ius real GH I honestly dont remember chads but it was higher correct? so we have 2 samples and already a huge difference. you may not trust me ( I find that hard to believe) but its real I posted Tham long ago. I still have the papers somewhere.
My point is. If you take 100 guys and put them on 4iu of US pharma GH and the average score is lower than 600+ that would call into question the definition of what exactly makes 10iu of GH. Right now all we are going on is what you are telling us makes a legit 10iu.

It's not about not trusting you. I think you're a trustworthy guy. It's just about getting more of an average US pharm grade igf score besides just yours.

If a bunch of guys running 4iu us pharm grade test close to 450ish than your definition of what makes a legit 10iu or what makes a scammer has to be called into question.

On the flip side, if every guy running us pharm grade at 4iu tests much higher than 450 than you would be proven right without a shadow of a doubt, there would be no more room for argument.

Again, you could be absolutely right. I just want to be absolutely certain and to be absolutely certain we need more scores.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 01:53 PM
  #191
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
I'm ordering GH and will do a before, during and after test. Fuck all this bs...if i find a lab that i can have my GH tested, please someone tell me. If the pricing is within reason (no more than a few hundred), i will have it tested
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 01:59 PM
  #192
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11405
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I'm ordering GH and will do a before, during and after test. Fuck all this bs...if i find a lab that i can have my GH tested, please someone tell me. If the pricing is within reason (no more than a few hundred), i will have it tested
For your test to be of any value to this argument you have to use us pharm grade. We are trying to establish what an average score of 4iu us pharm grade should be.

If you were to use us pharm grade at 4iu and your igf score came back somewhere close to 450ish you would be proving select right. If however your igf score came back closer to 600ish you would be proving rocket right.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:01 PM
  #193
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
For your test to be of any value to this argument you have to use us pharm grade. We are trying to establish what an average score of 4iu us pharm grade should be.

If you were to use us pharm grade at 4iu and your igf score came back somewhere close to 450ish you would be proving select right. If however your igf score came back closer to 600ish you would be proving rocket right.
Point me in THAT direction, PLEASE....i am BEYOND sick of this bullshit.

I will pay and post so that SOMEBODY shuts the fuck up...whether it be the board sponsor or rocket.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:06 PM
  #194
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11405
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Point me in THAT direction, PLEASE....i am BEYOND sick of this bullshit.

I will pay and post so that SOMEBODY shuts the fuck up...whether it be the board sponsor or rocket.
Somebody point this fella in the direction of US pharm grade. Let's get this shit answered.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:08 PM
  #195
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
And btw...i will post the straight up truth on what's what. Someone here is full of shit and i want to get to the bottom of this.

We are grown ass fucking men acting like bitches. She said he said, boo hoo you're lying, no im not, yes you are, prove me wrong, you suck, newbie, scammer...sad
Bouncer and SelectHGH like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:09 PM
  #196
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
If you let them both go, this thread could easily go 15 pages.
Umm fuck no....no need for 15 pages of my dick is bigger than yours
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:27 PM
  #197
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Rado, if you have experience using gh, I will be happy to send you Ansomone for testing. And if you also have a US pharm grade for comparison (from a real producer, and not a igf buoster), I'll just jump with happiness. Of course this will not prove anything Rocket, and it is unlikely to affect our sales yet, but this will at least prove the honesty of our name to many.
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:38 PM
  #198
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
Rado, if you have experience using gh, I will be happy to send you Ansomone for testing. And if you also have a US pharm grade for comparison (from a real producer, and not a igf buoster), I'll just jump with happiness. Of course this will not prove anything Rocket, and it is unlikely to affect our sales yet, but this will at least prove the honesty of our name to many.
I recently tested the anos brother, check my log.

That was my first time using gh and to be quite honest, THIS type of bs turned me off.

I want to prove or disprove who's real or a fake, period. I'm done with the bs, let's get real here and i will pay for testing and the kits
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:39 PM
  #199
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
this will at least prove the honesty of our name to many.
I will get to the bottom of this
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:41 PM
  #200
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11405
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I recently tested the anos brother, check my log.

That was my first time using gh and to be quite honest, THIS type of bs turned me off.

I want to prove or disprove who's real or a fake, period. I'm done with the bs, let's get real here and i will pay for testing and the kits
You didn't test ansomone dumbass. You tested crap alphatrop.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0