SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree85Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-17, 02:46 PM
  #201
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I recently tested the anos brother, check my log.

That was my first time using gh and to be quite honest, THIS type of bs turned me off.

I want to prove or disprove who's real or a fake, period. I'm done with the bs, let's get real here and i will pay for testing and the kits
You tested Alphatrop. we are offering Ansomone, we do not sell Alphatrop
rado likes this.
__________________
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:49 PM
  #202
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
You tested Alphatrop. we are offering Ansomone, we do not sell Alphatrop
Yes correct, sorry for the confusion lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:49 PM
  #203
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You didn't test ansomone dumbass. You tested crap alphatrop.
Yes i was wrong, go pick your ass
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:50 PM
  #204
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I will get to the bottom of this
This is exactly what we need.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:53 PM
  #205
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
This is exactly what we need.
Well someone guide me in the right direction.

I don't mind paying for it. I want this bs to stop and willing to cough up some good money in return so that SOMEONE/SOMEBODY shuts the fuck up
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 02:55 PM
  #206
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Rado we heard you. Stop repeating yourself and further complicating the thread. Allow people to see your post and point you in the right direction.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 03:04 PM
  #207
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Rado we heard you. Stop repeating yourself and further complicating the thread. Allow people to see your post and point you in the right direction.
I will get igf done here in 2 weeks or so, besides whatever gh i get, won't be here by then.

I will post my results
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 04:12 PM
  #208
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
So could select get real American Phizer grade hgh from there factory over there? If so I will purchase 1 and test it also. I want to get to the end of this shit to. Select you said you could get Phizer hgh. Will this work because it's not the Phizer from America, it's the Phizer from over sea's? Bouncer rocket ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 04:17 PM
  #209
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Originally Posted by SelectHGH I can go to the pharmacy and buy Nordtropin or Genotropin, and send them to Chadd to prove that even Pfizer products can not give 600+ IGF from 4IU.

I will buy it and test it, if the price is reasonable. What can you get it for select


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 05:12 PM
  #210
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
This is the original drug from Pfizer made in USA. And will be only one difference - the instruction in Russian. Genotropin price about 130$ 16IU, Price Norditropin - 150$ 30IU. It is not the cheapest gh, Pfizer makes a crazy price because "The name Pfizer on the package"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 05:19 PM
  #211
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
By the way Norditropin manufactured by NovoNordisk, Denmark. This is not a "gh from USA"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 05:38 PM
  #212
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Why is the Genotropin so much? On the Jintropin.us thread he was going to offer it for 80$ per 16 units from Russia? Or 500$ for 100ius. I'm looking to run the test not be ripped off bro? Go look at the thread bouncer knows about it he said on the thread it's to expensive. Unless hgh just had a huge jump in price something is fucking off. That's also him making a profit on it. You should be getting this shit to us for cost bro

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 05:44 PM
  #213
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
Perhaps Jintropin.us have contacts with the company and they have wholesale prices, I just wanted to go to the pharmacy and buy Genotropin as a regular customer. If you give me a few days, I can find out if we can get it fast and at a wholesale price.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 05:52 PM
  #214
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Yeah do that, I will be willing to purchase it from you guys at a lower price and if this will make everyone happy? Bouncer and rocket how do you feel about this? Also who is going to test the jins and Ansomone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 06:00 PM
  #215
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Bennie us pharma GH is very expensive. $500 for 100iu of us pharma GH is very cheap, I'm not sure I would trust that price to be honest. The price select just mentioned is not BS.

Chad has already tested the ansomone. We have a average igf score of 450's.

If someone else tests the pharma grade gh and get a similar 450's score we will have our answer.

I understand their will be a difference between igf scores depending on who tests it because we are all different. But their must be an average score. You cannot tell me that a 30 year old guy can take 4iu of us pharma and score 300igf and another 30 year old guy can take the exact same us pharma GH at the exact same dose and score in the 600igf range. That's bullshit. Their has to be a rough average.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 06:01 PM
  #216
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
By the way my suggestion to Chadd was free, I didn't want to take money from him. And the offer from the World for you was very good,and I don't expect that I can find a price lower than the suggested World.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 06:27 PM
  #217
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
One of the pharmacy gives me a discount as a frequent buyer because I recently bought 10 packs Dostinex (Pfizer) - they apparently were surprised by the amount of my purchase Price with my "loyalty card" about$ 100 (98 to be exact). If you're going to do qualitative blood tests, I can offer you 80$ 16IU - I will pay 20$ for each kit. I think it's only fair, since you're also spending money, including on tests.
Bouncer and rado like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 07:33 PM
  #218
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
One of the pharmacy gives me a discount as a frequent buyer because I recently bought 10 packs Dostinex (Pfizer) - they apparently were surprised by the amount of my purchase Price with my "loyalty card" about$ 100 (98 to be exact). If you're going to do qualitative blood tests, I can offer you 80$ 16IU - I will pay 20$ for each kit. I think it's only fair, since you're also spending money, including on tests.
Bennie, Chadd, Rado?
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 08:16 PM
  #219
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
One of the pharmacy gives me a discount as a frequent buyer because I recently bought 10 packs Dostinex (Pfizer) - they apparently were surprised by the amount of my purchase Price with my "loyalty card" about$ 100 (98 to be exact). If you're going to do qualitative blood tests, I can offer you 80$ 16IU - I will pay 20$ for each kit. I think it's only fair, since you're also spending money, including on tests.
Sending you email
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 08:16 PM
  #220
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bennie, Chadd, Rado?
I'm on it like beast on a donut
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 08:17 PM
  #221
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
$5 an IU....damn son lets go...if tests out good, I'm buying me more
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 08:46 PM
  #222
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
the Pfizer logo on the package adds 3$ to the cost of each IU. This is "brand value"... more expensive than the content )

By the Way, will need to find the user manual in English, in our pharmacies is sold only with a Russian manual.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 08:55 PM
  #223
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Here's my concern.

Rocket will say select put generic gh into a phizer box with phizer stickers so the test can't be trusted.

I'd almost rather see Rado get it somewhere else just so that argument can't even take place.

Agree select?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 09:00 PM
  #224
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
the Pfizer logo on the package adds 3$ to the cost of each IU. This is "brand value"... more expensive than the content )

By the Way, will need to find the user manual in English, in our pharmacies is sold only with a Russian manual.
$3 for a logo? Damn...thats a good cup of coffee for me! It's a fucking image lol....im in the wrong business ha
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 09:02 PM
  #225
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Like I said I'm more than happy to test it. I already have a lab slip to get blood. Those are the numbers I wanted to see at least. Only reason why I know is because world/jintropin.us was going to sell it for.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 09:05 PM
  #226
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Just read through everything let rado take the lead if he wants. I really just want to see the numbers. If anything else needs to be tested I'm willing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 09:11 PM
  #227
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Bouncer if the Phizer hgh comes back with a high score rocket can't say it's been switched out. The numbers are the same as his. If they come back with a lower number then he could though. Let's at least see the Phizer numbers. I think select is being honest and trying to get to the bottom of this. Let's see what happens with the test.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 09:14 PM
  #228
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Oh I agree and I do believe select is being honest. I'm just trying to avoid any situation where the Pfizer potentially has a similar igf score as the ansomone or Jin because I know exactly what rocket will say if that happens..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 09:19 PM
  #229
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
I hear yeah. Let's see what the numbers come back at. It would really be nice to have a doctor in the states just write a scrip for some hgh for us to test hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 09:51 PM
  #230
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
1 - If Pfizer shows IFG much higher than Jin or Ans - we will find a Pfizer vendor, and we will sell Pfizer, saying that this is our gh standard (as we are now talking about Jin and Ans). And leave the choice - a more expensive drug from the US, or less effective, but also less expensive drug from China.

2 - If they show the same results, we will have direct evidence that there is no point in paying more.

3 - If Pfizer is worse than the other gh ... This can not be exactly)


I do not see any bad outcomes for us. We will have honest information, we will post it on the site, and we will refer to these reviews on the forum, if any questions arise.
Bouncer likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 12:11 AM
  #231
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
For your test to be of any value to this argument you have to use us pharm grade. We are trying to establish what an average score of 4iu us pharm grade should be.

If you were to use us pharm grade at 4iu and your igf score came back somewhere close to 450ish you would be proving select right. If however your igf score came back closer to 600ish you would be proving rocket right.
No this is false his IGF score has nothing to do with mine. he need to test USA GH as we know its gonna be perfect IUs or the FDA will smash you in a second. then test anything you want against it.
your idea of trying to match mine of chads IGF score is wrong. I have told you this many times in this thread.

its quite simple get someone like RADO you and me pretty much everyone and let him take USA stuff get his number and then compare. here in USA this is all we can do. we can not send to labs anymore they shut that down back with ORD.

speaking of labs. I was just told that select scammer is using old results from when Jin was original Jin's lol figures he would thats what scammers do faking the IU amount and lab results also lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 12:22 AM
  #232
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Here's my concern.

Rocket will say select put generic gh into a phizer box with phizer stickers so the test can't be trusted.

I'd almost rather see Rado get it somewhere else just so that argument can't even take place.

Agree select?
lol your such a fag I do not care what you think say or do. I am not the scammer here shit I am not even selling or buying I am just telling you his gh is not 10iu per vial.
why dont you take your broke greedy ass and use some sponsor money and test what you have right now then get some USA and test it too? its your fucking board you make money off and your not gonna do that?
right sounds about in line with the way you been acting with this other fag.

no Rado you won't see 15 pages I am getting burnt out no one seems to care if other get ripped off. the ones who read this and still buy at least they know they are not getting 100iu so fuck its on them.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 12:26 AM
  #233
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
https://youtu.be/mb5K4RS7OVE
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 12:28 AM
  #234
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Oh I agree and I do believe select is being honest. I'm just trying to avoid any situation where the Pfizer potentially has a similar igf score as the ansomone or Jin because I know exactly what rocket will say if that happens..
well once again I will educate you. we are simply testing IGF we have no way to send to lab so to make the test perfect you should get the same GH I use and get my base line numbers from and the easiest to get. Serostim.
you can go back thru my post and find my scores her I am sure. or am I smart enough to lie back then?
your tastes way would also just get chad some he already has 3 tests logged he's cheapest and fastest. I'm going to test the one I have but I am not going to post results just cuz it dont matter why but it will be fun for me at least.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 12:33 AM
  #235
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 120
https://youtu.be/NMGPYrDAfM8
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 12:33 AM
  #236
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Blah blah blah.

Bottom line. There has got to be some kind of average. I say again. You cannot tell me 2 guys can take the same us pharm grade gh at the same dose and not have a basic average score. One guy is not going to score 300 while the other scores 600. That's horse shit and you know it.

If a bunch of guys score 450ish on us pharm grade that tells me all I need to know about ansomone. However, if they score well above 450ish that also tells me ansomone is underdosed. I understand their will be differences in scores between people but there has got to be a rough average.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 01:05 AM
  #237
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Blah blah blah.

Bottom line. There has got to be some kind of average. I say again. You cannot tell me 2 guys can take the same us pharm grade gh at the same dose and not have a basic average score. One guy is not going to score 300 while the other scores 600. That's horse shit and you know it.

If a bunch of guys score 450ish on us pharm grade that tells me all I need to know about ansomone. However, if they score well above 450ish that also tells me ansomone is underdosed. I understand their will be differences in scores between people but there has got to be a rough average.
exactly bla bla bla is all you are doing you do not know shit. you go by feeling lol go find you avg scores then smart guy let me know how that works out for ya.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 01:09 AM
  #238
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
I will ask my HRT doc if he sees a avg in IGF scores and what are they at the doses he scripts. problem is they will be 1 maybe 2IUs per day
your not gonna find IGF scores for use Gh on the net have you looked yet or you just sitting back barking out orders to your members?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 01:20 AM
  #239
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
I will ask my HRT doc if he sees a avg in IGF scores and what are they at the doses he scripts. problem is they will be 1 maybe 2IUs per day
your not gonna find IGF scores for use Gh on the net have you looked yet or you just sitting back barking out orders to your members?
Even at 2iu I would expect there to be a rough average. It's obviously going to be different between people but I don't believe it's going to be massive.

That's why I think we can keep all this very simple. If ansomone or Jintropin can even come close to the igf score of US pharm grade than I am completely happy using ansomone or Jintropin considering the price difference.

BUT. If ansomone or jins are scoring on average 450's at 4iu and us pharma is scoring 600+ at 4iu on average I will be the first to come right out and say rocket was right all along.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 02:18 AM
  #240
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Even at 2iu I would expect there to be a rough average. It's obviously going to be different between people but I don't believe it's going to be massive.

That's why I think we can keep all this very simple. If ansomone or Jintropin can even come close to the igf score of US pharm grade than I am completely happy using ansomone or Jintropin considering the price difference.

BUT. If ansomone or jins are scoring on average 450's at 4iu and us pharma is scoring 600+ at 4iu on average I will be the first to come right out and say rocket was right all along.
2.5IUs 350 and 5ius 700 thats my scores on real USA GH I only tested the 5iu one time but I have tested the 2.5IUs many many times with different GH and the ones I get from the Black top guy always match never a issue. ones from others always low always shit the other day it was real real low.

1iu the sample rate will be small and difference are smaller there no good info there I bet but I will ask him if he sees an avg score
your going to have 300s on all of them but its 1iu what will that say? nothing cuz we do not know what 1iu of Gh will raise in terms of IGF I wanted to study that long ago and even posted her about it but its to many people and to much money for me to just know. now one else is doing shit like this but go look let me know how that works out for ya,
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 02:56 AM
  #241
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
2.5IUs 350 and 5ius 700 thats my scores on real USA GH I only tested the 5iu one time but I have tested the 2.5IUs many many times with different GH and the ones I get from the Black top guy always match never a issue. ones from others always low always shit the other day it was real real low.

1iu the sample rate will be small and difference are smaller there no good info there I bet but I will ask him if he sees an avg score
your going to have 300s on all of them but its 1iu what will that say? nothing cuz we do not know what 1iu of Gh will raise in terms of IGF I wanted to study that long ago and even posted her about it but its to many people and to much money for me to just know. now one else is doing shit like this but go look let me know how that works out for ya,
This is good info and I appreciate it. But we need to see more scores of ansomone and Jintropin compared to us pharma to have a full understanding of what's going on.

If Rado test 450 on 4iu ansomone and he also tests 450ish on 4iu us pharma what will you say? Will you call it a scam? Will you admit maybe you were wrong?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 09:12 AM
  #242
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
So who is testing the jins? If chadd already did the Ansomone why not let him test the jins also? So one person tested selects chinese best hgh brands and rado tests the Phizer grade hgh and post scores. See what happens. Then everything will be tested on this feed and chadd could post everything under his thread. Then you could refer people to that thread for information.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 09:54 AM
  #243
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2088
Problem is us pharm grade is about $700 for 70iu. Get the board to sponsor it ( bouncer already said no) and I would do it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 10:43 AM
  #244
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
lol your such a fag I do not care what you think say or do. I am not the scammer here shit I am not even selling or buying I am just telling you his gh is not 10iu per vial.
why dont you take your broke greedy ass and use some sponsor money and test what you have right now then get some USA and test it too? its your fucking board you make money off and your not gonna do that?
right sounds about in line with the way you been acting with this other fag.

no Rado you won't see 15 pages I am getting burnt out no one seems to care if other get ripped off. the ones who read this and still buy at least they know they are not getting 100iu so fuck its on them.

I care and I do understand what your saying and you are right bro. Hopefully we could get this issue resolved.

15 pages would be fun though, lol just kidding.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 01:55 PM
  #245
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
I care and I do understand what your saying and you are right bro. Hopefully we could get this issue resolved.

15 pages would be fun though, lol just kidding.
honestly I hope you do care cuz you and other are the future of this type of stuff.

you want this resolved ? what would out your mind 100% to rest.
is it you do not believe me and my test results? they are posted here and many other places years ago.
do you not believe chads results?
are we doing something wrong and you want something else done? if so and I can do it will you believe me after I do it?
honest questions if I can help you I will
razo likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 02:00 PM
  #246
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
I just realized something here RAZO have you seen anyone here offer to help anyone but themselves? besides me I am always donw to help others.
I seen chad offer and I think that is for the members not himself. every other offer to help is personal to the person NO one is offering to help the members but me and prob Chad. dont you think that is funny? why isn't the board owner trying to help his members? I know the answer but you should figure that out yourself. select isn't trying to help anyone but himself so he can make money so he dont even count but he aint doing shit either.
razo likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 02:00 PM
  #247
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
honestly I hope you do care cuz you and other are the future of this type of stuff.

you want this resolved ? what would out your mind 100% to rest.
is it you do not believe me and my test results? they are posted here and many other places years ago.
do you not believe chads results?
are we doing something wrong and you want something else done? if so and I can do it will you believe me after I do it?
honest questions if I can help you I will
Holy Christ. It's not about not believing you or Chadd. Nobody is calling you guys liar's.

This is about comparing us pharma to the ansomone or Jintropin that select is selling. Nobody has done that.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 02:09 PM
  #248
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Holy Christ. It's not about not believing you or Chadd. Nobody is calling you guys liar's.

This is about comparing us pharma to the ansomone or Jintropin that select is selling. Nobody has done that.
wait wait what no one has done that? are you kidding me? we just did do that exact thing and you are not trusting it for some reason what is the reason by the way? this whole thread started cuz we did the test and your boy friend was caught selling under-dosed GH why you think we have 14 pages of BS right now cuz we are guessing? no we have facts that is why we are here
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 02:12 PM
  #249
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11404
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
wait wait what no one has done that? are you kidding me? we just did do that exact thing and you are not trusting it for some reason what is the reason by the way? this whole thread started cuz we did the test and your boy friend was caught selling under-dosed GH why you think we have 14 pages of BS right now cuz we are guessing? no we have facts that is why we are here
Who did it? When? Chadd compared ansomone to blacktops. They are not us pharma. If us pharma tests under what the blacktops scored than something is seriously fucken fishy with them.

Rado is going to do a direct comparison. We will soon see.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 02:16 PM
  #250
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Who did it? When? Chadd compared ansomone to blacktops. They are not us pharma. If us pharma tests under what the blacktops scored than something is seriously fucken fishy with them.

Rado is going to do a direct comparison. We will soon see.
let me explain it again
I have USA pharma stuf ihave tested gouty number
I have black tops and tested them got the same number
I have others that got the same number also
I have some that did not get the same number
so the black tops are even match with USA Pharma IGF vs IGF I know this as a fact as I have done the tests.
I gave chad black tops we both already know they match my Pharma IGF wise.
he compared them to 2 other brands both not stacking up. its funny the one guy world Gh you just threw under bus fuck him its weak but select also did not stack up and was lower but you suck his dick so hard you do not trust me or chad all the sudden?
why to back up world Gh also then they dont pay enough
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0