SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page My cycle

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-17, 01:19 PM
My cycle

Superior Newbie
25 ran about 5 cycles running tren ace and prop waiting on masteron also have blockers caber and arimidex in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-17, 01:25 PM

Founding Member
5 cycles of tren prop and mast? And still looking like that? Not being an ass bro, but either your gear is bunk, your training sucks or your food consumption is non existent....or all above.

Would like to help ya. Don't take it personal, but you look average my friend.

Post up your food and exact cycles
Pilas likes this.
Old 06-05-17, 01:34 PM

Superior Newbie
Yeah rado is correct,if u did 5 cycles using the most fucking powerful roid your diet is a fucking shit.Why use gear when one is not doing the diet correct,for lose money and time?pin the fucking trenbo an eat 6000 calories asm uch as you can high prot high carb low fat,is easy,and lift all the fucking plates of the gym
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-17, 03:56 AM

Administrator
He doesn't look bad. Could be between cycles. Not jacked but certainly doesn't look like shit either. Pilas have you posted pics? Welcome to the board Frank.
Old 06-06-17, 04:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
He doesn't look bad. Could be between cycles. Not jacked but certainly doesn't look like shit either. Pilas have you posted pics? Welcome to the board Frank.
Yeah i have posted pics on this forum and i only did a cycle...
Old 06-06-17, 04:06 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilas View Post
Have you ever actually tried following the advice you gave this guy? 6000 calories per day? Lol. Bro I'm 6'1 230lbs and if I ate 6000 calories for more than a few days I'd be a fat slob even on gear and GH. Terrible advise.

It's very hard to eat 6000 clean calories. I'm not talking about junk food calories I'm talking chicken, lean beef, oats, rice etc.. Go and try to eat 6000 clean calories per day for a month straight and the only thing you'll see grow is your gut.
Old 06-06-17, 04:16 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank661 View Post
25 ran about 5 cycles running tren ace and prop waiting on masteron also have blockers caber and arimidex in hand

Be more specific there guy... What are your goals, What your dosage, What is your diet like, What are your stats... is this your first time running tren?

I'm also not sure if you are asking a question or just saying what you are running?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-17, 04:17 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Yeah rado is correct,if u did 5 cycles using the most fucking powerful roid your diet is a fucking shit.Why use gear when one is not doing the diet correct,for lose money and time?pin the fucking trenbo an eat 6000 calories asm uch as you can high prot high carb low fat,is easy,and lift all the fucking plates of the gym

Old 06-06-17, 04:19 AM

Administrator
Yea agree. He could just be saying he ran 5 cycles before but the cycle he is about to run is tren etc..

The way he typed it made it looked like he said he ran 5 tren cycles before.

His first 5 cycles could have been oral only cycles for all we know. Gotta be more clear Frank.
Old 06-06-17, 04:20 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Yea agree. He could just be saying he ran 5 cycles before but the cycle he is about to run is tren etc..

The way he typed it made it looked like he said he ran 5 tren cycles before.
Exactly what I was thinking 5 tren cycles and I was like wtf.. you look like that.. lol.. he don't have a bad built.. least he looks like he lifts

Old 06-06-17, 04:25 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Have you ever actually tried following the advice you gave this guy? 6000 calories per day? Lol. Bro I'm 6'1 230lbs and if I ate 6000 calories for more than a few days I'd be a fat slob even on gear and GH. Terrible advise.

It's very hard to eat 6000 clean calories. I'm not talking about junk food calories I'm talking chicken, lean beef, oats, rice etc.. Go and try to eat 6000 clean calories per day for a month straight and the only thing you'll see grow is your gut.
Who can afford 6000 calories a day of clean eating... unless you rich or don't care on blowing your money

Old 06-06-17, 06:28 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Who can afford 6000 calories a day of clean eating... unless you rich or don't care on blowing your money

man it depends on the person,on his activity,i know 6000 calories is high but he didnt said how much tren is running,my friend ran 700 tren for 8 weeks and if he didnt ate 6000 calories he get flat because the tren was burning the fat very fast...
I ate 4500-5000 calories on my test cycle and i didnt put fat,you need to try what calories are adequate for you,but some people on cycle is doing 200 protein.and i am 6,4 tall my lbm is high i can eat a lot of.

Is someone is runing high tren dosage and is not eating like a fucking pig ,is retard if he wants to put nice size

Last edited by Pilas; 06-06-17 at 06:42 AM.
Old 06-06-17, 06:43 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
man,do you run tren?run tren and do 6000 clean calories and u dont put fat if u eat clean,and if u put some fat eat 5000 calories.
I ate 5000 calories on my test cycle and i didnt put fat,you need to try what calories are adequate for you,but some people on cycle is doing 200 protein.and i am 6,4 tall my lbm is high i can eat a lot of.

Is someone is runing moderate high tren dosage and is not eating like a fucking pig ,is retard if he wants to put nice size
No offense, but I seen your pics and you need to improve very much....
My last cycle was Tren and I was on a caloric deficit...
Bouncer pretty much told you that 6000 calories is bad advice.. which it is... unless your Michael Phelps or a top notch athlete you are going to get fat on 6000 calories!! Clean or not.
A 250 pound person does not need to eat 6000 calories to put on more weight... all you need is 300-500 over your maintneance plain and simple...

Old 06-06-17, 06:50 AM

Superior Admiral
And from your last thread you stated that you are about to run Tren.
So I'm assuming you have not even started the tren yet and if you did started it hasn't even kicked in...
So I suggest you don't give advice on a compound you ain't never ran

Old 06-06-17, 06:51 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
man it depends on the person,on his activity,i know 6000 calories is high but he didnt said how much tren is running,my friend ran 700 tren for 8 weeks and if he didnt ate 6000 calories he get flat because the tren was burning the fat very fast...
I ate 4500-5000 calories on my test cycle and i didnt put fat,you need to try what calories are adequate for you,but some people on cycle is doing 200 protein.and i am 6,4 tall my lbm is high i can eat a lot of.

Is someone is runing high tren dosage and is not eating like a fucking pig ,is retard if he wants to put nice size
Quote:
Bouncer pretty much told you that 6000 calories is bad advice.. which it is... unless your Michael Phelps or a top notch athlete you are going to get fat on 6000 calories!! Clean or not.
A 250 pound person does not need to eat 6000 calories to put on more weight... all you need is 300-500 over your maintneance plain and simple...

Hey fellas...stop hijacking the man's thread
Old 06-06-17, 06:53 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Hey fellas...stop hijacking the man's thread
No one is Highjacking his thread Rado, but the man just edit is post right when I was posting mine....
People make one post and you don't hear from them again

Old 06-06-17, 06:54 AM

Superior Admiral
And we also talking about giving bad advice on them calories.. straight up

Old 06-06-17, 07:01 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

man i am 23 years old with a cycle,what do you think i am the new mr olympia? haha,no problem bro,slow wins the race,its only correct the mistakes.But if a person is inteligent and is eating 5000 calories and he is getting fucking fat,is logical that u need to drop your carbs or fats...
And depend on the dosage that oyu run you can eat more or less...if this isnt true then why people is running high dosages for keep lean eating whatever they wants with the gh?
Old 06-06-17, 07:04 AM

Superior Newbie
5 cycles in my lifetime bro but thanks for the smart ass mouth and I just feel off for 8 months just started the gym again / months ago started my cycle this week so for being out the gym for that long I look pretty dam good and I know how to eat I can show u pics of me cutting and pics of me lean bulking

Old 06-06-17, 07:06 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
5 cycles in my lifetime bro but thanks for the smart ass mouth and I just feel off for 8 months just started the gym again / months ago started my cycle this week so for being out the gym for that long I look pretty dam good and I know how to eat I can show u pics of me cutting and pics of me lean bulking

Frank I'm assuming you talking about Rado lol. You need to quote so we know who you answering too...

You should also be a lil more specific on what you are talking about.. Just throwing your cycle out there is not going to give us much feedback
Old 06-06-17, 07:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking 5 tren cycles and I was like wtf.. you look like that.. lol.. he don't have a bad built.. least he looks like he lifts

And no not 5 tren cycles but I have ran tren before I ran tren e and ace before eq masteron test cyp eth prop and 400 anavar winstrol and tbol
This is me lean bulking a while back
And this is me when I did my first cut natural so fellas before u run your mouth get at me first I agree I should've been more specific I posted for advice cuz u can never stop learning but I ain't no dumbass either

boricuarage79 likes this.
Old 06-06-17, 07:12 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
man i am 23 years old with a cycle,what do you think i am the new mr olympia? haha,no problem bro,slow wins the race,its only correct the mistakes.But if a person is inteligent and is eating 5000 calories and he is getting fucking fat,is logical that u need to drop your carbs or fats...
And depend on the dosage that oyu run you can eat more or less...if this isnt true then why people is running high dosages for keep lean eating whatever they wants with the gh?
Normally this the time for me to be an asshole, but I'm working on myself.. wuusaaa..
I'm just saying even before your cycle you still had a long way to go, but I admire your potential...Yes slow and work your way up is always the best.. you must be one of them hard gainers..cause what works for you won't work with others...
We good

Old 06-06-17, 07:12 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
And no not 5 tren cycles but I have ran tren before I ran tren e and ace before eq masteron test cyp eth prop and 400 anavar winstrol and tbol
This is me lean bulking a while back
And this is me when I did my first cut natural so fellas before u run your mouth get at me first I agree I should've been more specific I posted for advice cuz u can never stop learning but I ain't no dumbass either

Are you a Rican too?

Old 06-06-17, 07:15 AM

Superior Admiral
Looking solid in your previous Pics... you will get back on track on no time.. muscle memory exist

Old 06-06-17, 07:33 AM

Superior Newbie
No I'm not are you racist??
Thanks bro now that's more welcoming like I said I nearly got back to the gymalready rep 3 plates for 8 squating 3 plates so I'm getting my strength back quick now tren is good but without nutrition u won't see full effects and that's what I will work on u see my previous pics that was me dedicated but I will get back to it now

Old 06-06-17, 07:38 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
No I'm not are you racist??
Thanks bro now that's more welcoming like I said I nearly got back to the gymalready rep 3 plates for 8 squating 3 plates so I'm getting my strength back quick now tren is good but without nutrition u won't see full effects and that's what I will work on u see my previous pics that was me dedicated but I will get back to it now

No racist Brah...

I like the attitude.. Us Rican have attitudes Iike that...

Just keep on grinding and be easy on the weights... no need for injuries

Old 06-06-17, 07:39 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Thanks bro like I said it I was posting this in a hurry but I was off from the gym life for a while and still manage to maintain somewhat so. My last cycle was a year ago I'm running 300mg prop 450mg tren ace and once masteron comes in I will be doing 600mg I'm not trying to make it obvious asf and blow tf up in 6 weeks lol I'm starting easy before I run a bomb ass cycle

Old 06-06-17, 07:43 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

And as for u I notice u need a lot more help with ur knowledge not only are u disrespectful but for a guy who buys caber and expecting it to kick in full throttle like that is someone who shouldn't be talking shit especially typing big guy lol
See I feel the tren kicking in already feeling like a pit bull lmao

Old 06-06-17, 07:46 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Be more specific there guy... What are your goals, What your dosage, What is your diet like, What are your stats... is this your first time running tren?

I'm also not sure if you are asking a question or just saying what you are running?

I'm asking for peoples advice I know everyone's body reacts differently to gear but I'm breaking out bad on my back and shoulders also if anyone ran a better cutting cycle I would like to hear your results I'm trying to maintain as much mass stay strong but cut up nothing crazy like for a show but beach body u know?

Old 06-06-17, 07:51 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I'm asking for peoples advice I know everyone's body reacts differently to gear but I'm breaking out bad on my back and shoulders also if anyone ran a better cutting cycle I would like to hear your results I'm trying to maintain as much mass stay strong but cut up nothing crazy like for a show but beach body u know?
It seems like your are prone to high androgen compounds

Tren mast prop is a nice cycle.. that was my last cycle... wish I ran it longer and on a surplus...
Rado and Bouncer are pretty knowledgeable. A few of us are on here, just don't get over sensitive.. I was the same way when I first came on the board..
Anavar is a nice cutter along with tren test and mast, but you can basically cut on almost anything as long as your diet and traning in check

Old 06-06-17, 07:52 AM

Superior Admiral
Seems like you are prone to high androgen compounds which is making you back break out... Could be high E2 levels as well.. I would jump on the adex once you get it... not sure of your tren dose.. but high tren run caber... I ran it on a low dose of Tren all it did was increase my sex drive tremendously

Old 06-06-17, 07:53 AM

Superior Newbie
Yeah ur right brother I usually leave my feelings in my gym bag lol but I'm always willing to learn and take advice thanks bro appreciate you being humble now it's time to kill some weights!!

Old 06-06-17, 09:14 AM

Founding Member
Although I can come across as an ass, im not.

Has nothing to do with being "us Ricans" as bori said, he can speak for himself. Now onto you.

Your first pic that you posted, and then to say your cycles and one of those compounds being tren, and looking like That? Yea man, im just gonna call it like I see it.

Now the other pics, bro good job! You're young and I appreciate you coming on here. I'll help anyone that needs it, at times i am an ass, but I mean well.

Now my advice would be to focus on getting rid of that little bit of gyno you got going on, don't let it get our of control.

Focus on other body parts, not just arms. Your arms are solid for now. Post up what you eat in the nutrition forum so others can chime in.

It's always good to read everyone's perspective and learn, we were all there at one point

Btw...welcome to the board
Old 06-06-17, 09:16 AM

Superior Admiral
Well I did say Us Rican, I didn't say me and Rado now did I

Old 06-06-17, 09:23 AM

Superior Newbie
Lol thanks bro crazy thing is i only hit arms on my days off with cardio it's just my genes i guess what should I do for the gyno I don't feel soreness or sensitive nipples? I have arimidex in hand

Old 06-06-17, 09:25 AM

Administrator
pilas you didnt eat 5000 calories a day. you may have thought you did but people often over estimate what they are eating. trust me. unless you were eating pizza and fucken cake 5000 clean cals is not easy. you may have done it for a few days but I guarantee you weren't consistent day in and day out. i eat about 3500 clean cals a day at 230lbs.
boricuarage79 likes this.
Old 06-06-17, 09:25 AM

Superior Admiral
I don't see any gyno... It's king of hard with the tattoo covering your chest and the black and white photo

Old 06-06-17, 09:26 AM

Superior Newbie
And right now it's kinda late it's 724am but im going to have meal 1 a cup off oats half a cup of egg whites i usually have a high carb meal for all day energy then lower it as the day goes and cut carbs after 5

Old 06-06-17, 09:27 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
And right now it's kinda late it's 724am but im going to have meal 1 a cup off oats half a cup of egg whites i usually have a high carb meal for all day energy then lower it as the day goes and cut carbs after 5

Kind of late? 724am it's early in the morning... late is where I'm at

Old 06-06-17, 09:28 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Lol thanks bro crazy thing is i only hit arms on my days off with cardio it's just my genes i guess what should I do for the gyno I don't feel soreness or sensitive nipples? I have arimidex in hand

do you actually have gyno? little hard lumps under the nipple? if so it may be there for good but you could get on adex @.5mgs ED to see if it goes away. remember tren and test can give 2 different types of gyno so make sure you understand your body and how to prevent gyno so it doesnt get worse.
Old 06-06-17, 09:29 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Kind of late? 724am it's early in the morning... late is where I'm at

Lol I usually wake up at 5 and go to sleep the latest 10 I'm a early bird

Old 06-06-17, 09:36 AM

Superior Newbie
I got gyno pretty bad before rn I don't feel anything just lack of energy but if I really dig and I squeeze my nipple I can feel a lump right side bigger then the left

Old 06-06-17, 09:42 AM

Administrator
then get on the adex .5mgs ED and see it it goes away. if your gyno prone which you obviously are if you got it before tren and test is a bad combo. be ready bro. don't even wait until you feel gyno sides. get on anti progesten and anti estro as you run the cycle.
Old 06-06-17, 09:49 AM

Superior Admiral
Bouncer wouldn't the letro will get rid of the lump? And letro only if you have gyno and then jump on adex or aromasin?

Old 06-06-17, 09:53 AM

Superior Newbie
That's what I used my first time I ran a cycle had no idea no knowledge and didn't even know about pct si or anything started with 0.5 1.0 1.5 and so on then did high to low and it went away. That's y now I buy blockers and a few of my pct before I start and as I'm going threw cycle I'll finish getting my pct and some goodies

Old 06-06-17, 09:54 AM

Superior Newbie
Got it thanks bro I have arimidex and caber in hand

Old 06-06-17, 10:01 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
That's what I used my first time I ran a cycle had no idea no knowledge and didn't even know about pct si or anything started with 0.5 1.0 1.5 and so on then did high to low and it went away. That's y now I buy blockers and a few of my pct before I start and as I'm going threw cycle I'll finish getting my pct and some goodies

We all here to learn brother.. I started my first cycle 7 years ago of Winny, then I did Test cyp and dbol which really started to change my physique... Was a late bloomer.. I never ran an AI or PCT back then cause I didn't know what AI's were... Ran Tren and NPP and didnt even know what a dopamine agonist was.. lucky for me I'm not prone to gyno, but these days I keep everything on hand..

Old 06-06-17, 10:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Thanks for sharing your past experiences that's y I made this thread for advice and to correct me if I'm doing my cycle wrong but I was the same started with winstrol and was being a pussy to pin but once I did it was love at first site lol

Old 06-06-17, 10:52 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I don't see any gyno... It's king of hard with the tattoo covering your chest and the black and white photo

Very obvious
Old 06-06-17, 10:53 AM

Superior Admiral
I saw it when I switch to the Laptop

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0