SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Select jintropin log

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-17, 10:48 AM
Select jintropin log

Superior Newbie
New to the forum fellas and recent GH user. Recently grabbed some strongtropin from a "friend" and needless to say I'm not happy with the quality. The packaging and tops are sealed up nicely but I was concerned about the amount of GH that was actually present. Came across this forum and took some advice and pulled the trigger with select. I've spoke to him briefly (real cool dude) and I told him I'm going to be running some bloods, I've gotten a lot of information from the threads so I figured I'd give back with posting my bloods and side effects. During this process if anyone has some advice throw it on me. Plan on running 2.5iu at first and ramping up. I was initially running the strongs at 2iu ED. Brought it up to 2.5 this last week. Currently on week 5.

Orders being placed today, I'll update when I receive the package.

Also my buddy is going to be running it as well, he is on some gear though so I'll post how he's feeling throughout my log. He won't be running bloods though
SelectHGH and christineli86 like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-17, 11:54 AM

Administrator
Welcome bro
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:09 PM

Superior Newbie
Received the order today boys. Codes check out on genscis website as well. Fibers are in the stickers. Thus far everything is looking good. I finished up a vial of my strongs today so I reconstituted a bottle of the jins. Cap had a very nice seal, bac water was drawn out of the syringe without any force from my end. All in all pans out to be legit. Will be getting blood done in 2 weeks... the proofs in the pudding.

Package got to me in 6 days. I'm beyond happy with that, the less time out of the fridge the better
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3571.JPG (2.10 MB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3569.JPG (2.15 MB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3570.JPG (1.74 MB, 21 views)
Bouncer likes this.
Old 06-19-17, 11:29 AM

Superior Newbie
Not too much to report seeing I've been on for 3 days. Couple things I am noticing though one being I may be having more joint pain than usual (I had a crazy circuit the other day so I'll know in a couple more days if it's the GH or just soreness) the other being I'm tired as fuck!!!! I usually needed a 10-15 minute nap around 3-4pm but I feel like I can sleep whenever. Still at 2.5 ius. Will report back more in a few days
Old 06-20-17, 12:19 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
New to the forum fellas and recent GH user. Recently grabbed some strongtropin from a "friend" and needless to say I'm not happy with the quality. The packaging and tops are sealed up nicely but I was concerned about the amount of GH that was actually present. Came across this forum and took some advice and pulled the trigger with select. I've spoke to him briefly (real cool dude) and I told him I'm going to be running some bloods, I've gotten a lot of information from the threads so I figured I'd give back with posting my bloods and side effects. During this process if anyone has some advice throw it on me. Plan on running 2.5iu at first and ramping up. I was initially running the strongs at 2iu ED. Brought it up to 2.5 this last week. Currently on week 5.

Orders being placed today, I'll update when I receive the package.

Also my buddy is going to be running it as well, he is on some gear though so I'll post how he's feeling throughout my log. He won't be running bloods though
That was a huge mistake select has had 4 products tested 2 tested like nothing and 2 low
Jintropinn never tests great just ok so that and the fact it's from scammer select I hate to say you didn't see any of my posts cuz you would not of bought it
Old 06-20-17, 05:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Oh no I've read several of your post dogging select. There's a few other things one needs to be concerned about when placing an order for anything being brought into the country. Call me "crazy" but I've gotten a good vibe from select. Many people seem to be complaining of IGF-1 levels in the 400s (you for example) let's keep something in mind this product is being shipped and staying in hot ass mail rooms for several days. If I have IGF levels come back in the 400s I'm happy and IMO it is a good product. Of course who wouldn't want level coming back in the 700s but that's not going to happen. I the consumer am completely aware of where this is coming from. I've seen many state I'm going to use US pharm grade... well where is it because a majority of people don't have a source for that. Shitttt I don't anyways. I paid $600 for a 100 iu kit of strongtropin... where I'm at it's pretty difficult to come across GH. So maybe you literally have us pharm grade pouring out of the fountain of youth in your backyard... please bottle it up and send me some. Selects a solid Guy and I'm confident that if that levels are trash he'll be a stand up guy and do something about it. That's one thing I've gotten from him over the other sources I've spoken to... peace of mind. So rocket I appreciate your insight but I'll take my chances

To anyone reading this hesitating to place an order with select... stop worrying and do it. Send him messages speak to him about what your expectations are. It's sketchy to have this sent to your home but he's very professional about this. I value someone who treats this as a business I've seen threads of select telling people to throw shit out and stop taking it... I've never seen other sources do that.
rado likes this.
Old 06-21-17, 01:49 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Oh no I've read several of your post dogging select. There's a few other things one needs to be concerned about when placing an order for anything being brought into the country. Call me "crazy" but I've gotten a good vibe from select. Many people seem to be complaining of IGF-1 levels in the 400s (you for example) let's keep something in mind this product is being shipped and staying in hot ass mail rooms for several days. If I have IGF levels come back in the 400s I'm happy and IMO it is a good product. Of course who wouldn't want level coming back in the 700s but that's not going to happen. I the consumer am completely aware of where this is coming from. I've seen many state I'm going to use US pharm grade... well where is it because a majority of people don't have a source for that. Shitttt I don't anyways. I paid $600 for a 100 iu kit of strongtropin... where I'm at it's pretty difficult to come across GH. So maybe you literally have us pharm grade pouring out of the fountain of youth in your backyard... please bottle it up and send me some. Selects a solid Guy and I'm confident that if that levels are trash he'll be a stand up guy and do something about it. That's one thing I've gotten from him over the other sources I've spoken to... peace of mind. So rocket I appreciate your insight but I'll take my chances

To anyone reading this hesitating to place an order with select... stop worrying and do it. Send him messages speak to him about what your expectations are. It's sketchy to have this sent to your home but he's very professional about this. I value someone who treats this as a business I've seen threads of select telling people to throw shit out and stop taking it... I've never seen other sources do that.
of coarse I dog him he's a fucking scammer.
your crazy he had two test show up zero/. I like how you make excuses about heat and bla bla when HGHLABZ isnt having that problem with 3 tests all perfect. His are perfect for many many years. the fact is he is getting sold bunk shit and I will give his this I do not think he knows but the 4 bad tests should tell ya something.
lol you never seen sources say throw it out cuz the good ones will replace it for free yes replace for free.
Old 06-21-17, 02:26 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
of coarse I dog him he's a fucking scammer.
your crazy he had two test show up zero/. I like how you make excuses about heat and bla bla when HGHLABZ isnt having that problem with 3 tests all perfect. His are perfect for many many years. the fact is he is getting sold bunk shit and I will give his this I do not think he knows but the 4 bad tests should tell ya something.
lol you never seen sources say throw it out cuz the good ones will replace it for free yes replace for free.
For the sake of keeping this thread completely informational (AND FRIENDLY)I'll say this. I appreciate your input and if bloods come back bad I'll agree with you and grab some from hghlabz and give it a shot. I'll post again in a few days
Old 06-21-17, 03:22 AM

Administrator
Of all the stuff I used from select the jins gave me the most "GH sides" at 3.3iu. Forearms and hands were killing me like a mother fucker at night. If they were no good then they have become masters at imitating GH side effects. I haven't had the forearm pain like that since the original jins years back. I loved those original jins.
Old 06-27-17, 07:12 AM

Founding Member
Curious when you're getting your blood work done?
Old 06-27-17, 07:13 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Of all the stuff I used from select the jins gave me the most "GH sides" at 3.3iu. Forearms and hands were killing me like a mother fucker at night. If they were no good then they have become masters at imitating GH side effects. I haven't had the forearm pain like that since the original jins years back. I loved those original jins.
I think with all the testing that has been done lately we can rule out sides determining whether HGH is good or not. Too many members stating sides were strong and igf-1 tests coming back bad.
lipripper and christineli86 like this.
Old 06-27-17, 11:37 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I think with all the testing that has been done lately we can rule out sides determining whether HGH is good or not. Too many members stating sides were strong and igf-1 tests coming back bad.
Agree.
Old 06-27-17, 04:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Curious when you're getting your blood work done?
Tomorrow actually. Which leads me to my next question boys.... what would you like to see me do going into the test. I'm definitely fasting for 12 hours. How many hours before the draw should I take the GH. Should I bump up my 2.5 to 5? Need some help here
Old 06-27-17, 06:08 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Tomorrow actually. Which leads me to my next question boys.... what would you like to see me do going into the test. I'm definitely fasting for 12 hours. How many hours before the draw should I take the GH. Should I bump up my 2.5 to 5? Need some help here
Do nothing different. You just use what you normally shoot every day. The whole 10iu a few hours before injection is for a serum test. Igf test is more accurate and doesn't change over the course of a few hours. If your gh is real your igf levels should be elevated well above normal regardless of fasting or time of inject etc..
Old 06-28-17, 06:19 AM

Founding Member
No need to fast. You want your last injection to be within 12 hours of the test. Other than that keep it exactly the same.
Old 06-28-17, 09:32 AM

Trusted
Preferably 8-10 hours after the injection.

By the way, on one of the forums I got acquainted with pro athletes, and it turned out that the knowledge of many at a super high level. And that's why I want to ask you - give me at least one scientific reference (the official instruction of medicines, independent tests in laboratories, scientific research) that tell you how and how gh should change the level of IGF. It will be very interesting.
Old 06-28-17, 12:05 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post

By the way, on one of the forums I got acquainted with pro athletes, and it turned out that the knowledge of many at a super high level. And that's why I want to ask you - give me at least one scientific reference (the official instruction of medicines, independent tests in laboratories, scientific research) that tell you how and how gh should change the level of IGF. It will be very interesting.
Your now saying GH should not raise IGF levels? Bro come on.

You want science? Here ya go.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439518/

Old 06-28-17, 12:18 PM

Founding Member
lol can't wait until rocket see this. You know he will be typing like this:

lipripper and boricuarage79 like this.
Old 06-28-17, 12:22 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:

Isn't that why we take GH? To increase IGF levels?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-17, 12:23 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Isn't that why we take GH? To increase IGF levels?

Yes, for the most part in terms of bodybuilding needs. That's why it's so ridiculous to imply otherwise.
Old 06-28-17, 01:02 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Yes, for the most part in terms of bodybuilding needs. That's why it's so ridiculous to imply otherwise.
So why a source that sells GH would make such a comment.. I'm lost

Old 06-28-17, 01:08 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
So why a source that sells GH would make such a comment.. I'm lost

Exactly. Me too.
Old 06-28-17, 01:52 PM

Trusted
Quote:

Apparently my knowledge of English again brought me a little. But, I caused a strong discussion). Look at the idea:

1) In normal mode (without the use of injections gh), each person has his own level of IGF-1. It depends on many facts - the amount of production is regulated by hormones and the general state of the body.

2) Why are two people of the same age, with approximately the same level of their own gh, the absolutely different values ​​of IGF-1? Firstly, this is the condition of the liver. If the liver suffers from AAS, fatty foods, alcohol, liver disease (for example, cirrhosis) - it produces significantly less IGF.

But when external gh is taken, one more factor is added to these factors - to take into account the resistance of the organism. For example, Chadd - guy is fucking lucky with genetics. He can raise his IGF-1 +100 from each IU. This indicates good genetics, diet, daily routine and general health of the body.

But some high-level athletes accept gh along with IGF-1 LR3, because "Even extreme doses can not disperse the production of IGF above 400".

I can refer to the scientific research of Pfizer, which has already been sent before. They say that "Lower the dosage of gh, if IGF-1 is higher than the age norm." But no study suggests a direct relationship "1IU = 100 or 50 IGF". Ie with the same dosage, for example 3.3IU - one patient will increase his IGF-1 well beyond the age limit, but in another patient the IGF level will be in the range of the age norm.

Even in an interesting article that you sent - say:

1) gh affects the IGF. Is it proved? Yes.
2) Has the dependence been proved? Yes.
3) Is the dependence linear for each subject? No.

Well, one more thing: At the weekend - eat a lot of fatty roasted meat, drink a little alcohol, drink sweet water with sugar, do not sleep until late. And on Monday - Tuesday, go to take the IGF test - And a surprise! It will be even below the norm, no matter how much gh you poured into yourself - at least 10IU at once. Because the liver will be occupied with other concerns, and will not work out the IGF above the norm - it simply can not do it. But despite this, GH will act, gh has its own receptors and forms of action-and IGF is just one aspect of its action.

I hope now my phrase is a little clearer.
Old 06-28-17, 01:58 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Apparently my knowledge of English again brought me a little. But, I caused a strong discussion). Look at the idea:

1) In normal mode (without the use of injections gh), each person has his own level of IGF-1. It depends on many facts - the amount of production is regulated by hormones and the general state of the body.

2) Why are two people of the same age, with approximately the same level of their own gh, the absolutely different values of IGF-1? Firstly, this is the condition of the liver. If the liver suffers from AAS, fatty foods, alcohol, liver disease (for example, cirrhosis) - it produces significantly less IGF.

But when external gh is taken, one more factor is added to these factors - to take into account the resistance of the organism. For example, Chadd - guy is fucking lucky with genetics. He can raise his IGF-1 +100 from each IU. This indicates good genetics, diet, daily routine and general health of the body.

But some high-level athletes accept gh along with IGF-1 LR3, because "Even extreme doses can not disperse the production of IGF above 400".

I can refer to the scientific research of Pfizer, which has already been sent before. They say that "Lower the dosage of gh, if IGF-1 is higher than the age norm." But no study suggests a direct relationship "1IU = 100 or 50 IGF". Ie with the same dosage, for example 3.3IU - one patient will increase his IGF-1 well beyond the age limit, but in another patient the IGF level will be in the range of the age norm.

Well, one more thing: At the weekend - eat a lot of fatty roasted meat, drink a little alcohol, drink sweet water with sugar, do not sleep until late. And on Monday - Tuesday, go to take the IGF test - And a surprise! It will be even below the norm, no matter how much gh you poured into yourself - at least 10IU at once. Because the liver will be occupied with other concerns, and will not work out the IGF above the norm - it simply can not do it. But despite this, GH will act, gh has its own receptors and forms of action-and IGF is just one aspect of its action.

When people are using 5iu of GH daily and their gh serum and igf levels are not even elevated the GH is no good. It's as simple as that. People have different levels of igf you are correct. But 5iu of GH daily should put anyone well above normal.
Old 06-28-17, 02:41 PM

Superior Admiral
You shouldn't be drinking alchohol or eating like crap on a cycle period! This statement is a little invalid
Bouncer likes this.
Old 06-28-17, 02:52 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:

2) Why are two people of the same age, with approximately the same level of their own gh, the absolutely different values ​​of IGF-1? Firstly, this is the condition of the liver. If the liver suffers from AAS, fatty foods, alcohol, liver disease (for example, cirrhosis) - it produces significantly less IGF.

Common sense should tell you, if you are taking your shot every morning and the day of the bloods are taking your GH should be at its highest peak because bloods are drawn 1 or 2 hours from morning injection at least when my bloods get drawn that is
Old 06-28-17, 03:08 PM

Trusted
Quote:
When people are using 5iu of GH daily and their gh serum and igf levels are not even elevated the GH is no good. It's as simple as that. People have different levels of igf you are correct. But 5iu of GH daily should put anyone well above normal.
It is a fact. And as I told you earlier - I'm not interested in advertising on the forum. Before leaving, I want to solve the problems that we have created - we have 2 disgruntled customer (maybe 3) and I need to solve these problems. I don't distribute promotions, discounts and other purchase motivators on this forum - I'm honestly trying to solve problems before leave.
Old 06-28-17, 03:13 PM

Administrator
That's great. But if you don't fix the problems your currently having you are going to continue to sell GH that isn't good from your website. I honestly believe you need a new transporter or supplier because something is going wrong with your products bro. I don't believe you are intentionally scamming anyone.
Old 06-28-17, 03:13 PM

Trusted
And Yes, one of the unhappy customers are silent - Leledc, I remember, and now I will try to solve this problem faster.

Maybe it's only one valid claim, but I don't want to leave a bad opinion, and will decide all claims.
Old 06-28-17, 03:17 PM

Trusted
Quote:
That's great. But if you don't fix the problems your currently having you are going to continue to sell GH that isn't good from your website. I honestly believe you need a new transporter or supplier because something is going wrong with your products bro. I don't believe you are intentionally scamming anyone.
We have already stopped the sale of all Ans until the results of the testing. And it lasts 10 days (tomorrow should be the results) - I think we are doing everything possible to eliminate the possibility of sending initially bad gh.
Bouncer and rado like this.
Old 06-28-17, 04:24 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
lol can't wait until rocket see this. You know he will be typing like this:

Nope I'm done I came here to see this I did now I'll
Go back in my hole where people don't protect scammers and people don't say it's ok to get half doses gh when you paid for full dose.
I have my real gh and no one wanted to listen have fun taking sides with a scammer

Only thing is I'm upset some of the long time guys who PM me don't actually speak up like they do in thePMs

If you don't buy your GH for HGHLABZ your fucking stupid no one but him has proven over time good product no one well other than mine but they not for sale I don't do that.
Old 06-28-17, 04:27 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
And Yes, one of the unhappy customers are silent - Leledc, I remember, and now I will try to solve this problem faster.

Maybe it's only one valid claim, but I don't want to leave a bad opinion, and will decide all claims.
Let me help you solve the problem scammer just shoot yourself in the face you are the worst drug dealer in the history of drug dealing. Not 1 test has ever come back good your first was ok that's it 1 ok and 5 shit
Give it up bro you suck at life
Old 06-28-17, 04:28 PM

Superior Newbie
Hey select you wanna buy some black tops? You know the ones that are real lmao rookie

Ok Chad I'm a child I had to bust his ass. now I'm done lmao
Old 06-28-17, 04:36 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Let me help you solve the problem scammer just shoot yourself in the face you are the worst drug dealer in the history of drug dealing. Not 1 test has ever come back good your first was ok that's it 1 ok and 5 shit
Give it up bro you suck at life
I watched your interview on YouTube - now I understand how much you spend time writing messages - words are not your strong point.
Old 06-28-17, 04:37 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I watched your interview on YouTube - now I understand how much you spend time writing messages - words are not your strong point.
what interview? post link
Old 06-28-17, 04:58 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Hey select you wanna buy some black tops? You know the ones that are real lmao rookie

Ok Chad I'm a child I had to bust his ass. now I'm done lmao
And a bit more. I was silent, because I also wanted to be in the game. But now - hey, rocket (or is it better to call you Zorro - a fighter for justice?) That's what your favorites are selling - http://oxyjack.com. Looks like a pretty working thing.

And a couple of facts - maybe you noticed that some sites use the https protocol - this is necessary for data encryption during transmission, without encryption - all information is sent in a pure form, it can be intercepted by anyone.

Catch that do not use your favorite? That's right, encryption. But they use GoogleAnalitics - such a thing that would track the visitors to the site and record all their actions ... on the google server ... Professionals.

Probably do not even use proxy to enter the forums. I call this "Dementia and Courage".

So, that would be "find all customers" your Pets enough to send one request to google. Good luck to you.
Old 06-28-17, 05:00 PM

Trusted
Quote:
what interview? post link
He tried to remain anonymous for many - I think that it is not necessary to disclose the identity of a person in such forums.
Old 06-28-17, 05:03 PM

Administrator
Quote:
And a bit more. I was silent, because I also wanted to be in the game. But now - hey, rocket (or is it better to call you Zorro - a fighter for justice?) That's what your favorites are selling - http://oxyjack.com. Looks like a pretty working thing.

And a couple of facts - maybe you noticed that some sites use the https protocol - this is necessary for data encryption during transmission, without encryption - all information is sent in a pure form, it can be intercepted by anyone.

Catch that do not use your favorite? That's right, encryption. But they use GoogleAnalitics - such a thing that would track the visitors to the site and record all their actions ... on the google server ... Professionals.

Probably do not even use proxy to enter the forums. I call this "Dementia and Courage".

So, that would be "find all customers" your Pets enough to send one request to google. Good luck to you.
Quote:
He tried to remain anonymous for many - I think that it is not necessary to disclose the identity of a person in such forums.
bro i have no clue what your saying here.

send me a link of what your talking about if you dont want to post it.
Old 06-28-17, 05:08 PM

Trusted
Quote:

I hope he understood. for you I will send a private message )
Old 06-28-17, 06:05 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

lmao hes on drugs for sure I have no idea what any of it is proxy and encryption ect lol huh?
Old 06-28-17, 06:06 PM

Superior Newbie
send me that message to so I can laugh at you even more
Old 06-28-17, 06:10 PM

Administrator
He never sent me any link to an interview so I have no clue.
Old 06-28-17, 06:14 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

IGF is the exact value that a doctor would use to initiate and maintain GH levels in a child with dwarfism.

Is that enough "science"?
Old 06-28-17, 06:15 PM

Superior Newbie
of coarse he didn't. I have 2 interviews in my life both small small time youtube type interviews. both were fighting. one after my 54 second knock out. he just asked me how it felt to have the fastest recorded KO in that organization and some other silly stuff. the second one was about my clothing line not really anything other that normal talk. never in my life was there one about GH or any drug I'm a nobody why would someone interview me? lol but if someone wants to I will
Old 06-28-17, 06:19 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
IGF is the exact value that a doctor would use to initiate and maintain GH levels in a child with dwarfism.

lmao I would pay money to see you chat with this retard on any scientific terms and facts. I'm pretty sure I know more than both of you but the way I talk is fuck fuck fuck and spell it wrong half the time. you talk and type with an educated back ground so it will come out a lot better.

can I just send you my responses you decipher them into the right words and spelling? we would rule the interwebz
Old 06-28-17, 06:21 PM

Founding Member
I'm not in the GH game. I don't own this forum. My opinion doesn't matter, but it sounds like it is time that select got the boot.
ROCKETS REVENGE likes this.
Old 06-28-17, 06:36 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post

Apparently you did not read all the messages.

Quote:

Old 06-28-17, 06:42 PM

Superior Newbie
couldn't agree more turbo
Old 06-28-17, 06:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Apparently you did not read all the messages.
lol you need better English skills if your gonna fuck with turbo bro. go back in you shit hole you came out of your gonna get embarrassed more than you already are.
Old 06-28-17, 07:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Got blood drawn 3 hours after injection. Let me start by saying this... select not throwing shade at you but for you to discredit the IGF test just makes it seem like you're prepping me to see bad numbers for the quantitative IGF level. Bouncer who doesn't even get bloods fully endorsers the reputabity of IGF-1 levels. Everyone here disagrees on a lot but no many dispute the validity of blood work

As for a quick update... I'm tired, much more than usual. Dreaming a lot more which means deeper sleep. More aches in my wrist and joints. Hair is growing quicker.

For an end note select I'm pretty bummed out that you made that comment. Wouldn't have purchased off of you if I saw that initially. I just hope that if bloods come back low that you'll make it right. I know rado is getting blood drawn soon so we'll be able to make a final judgement call on the Jin's. All in all select you're a good dude, you don't need to defend or discredit proven methods for products testing badly. If it's a bad batch fuck it. I've seen you take a product off the site due to the bad test scores. People providing the IGF levels are what verifys the quality of the product. So let's not discredit that method.

Bloods should be back in about 5 days, testing center said one of the labs had to be sent out
rado likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0