SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page HGH LABZ For the win again

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

ROCKETW19
Old 06-13-17, 04:22 PM
HGH LABZ For the win again

Founding Member
Another (third test) perfect test when comparing pharma grade USA gh and IGF scores to his GH and IGF scores
2.5 IUs and I scored 310IGF that was also waiting around 15 hours after injection. I have no clue ifbthat matters but my HRT doc always tells me to test with in 12.
But still scores consistently 3 different tests
It's no doubt right now today he has legit real proper dosed GH you are crazy if you buy anywhere else just my advise donas you please
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 06-13-17, 04:57 PM

Founding Member
is Online   Reply With Quote
chuckz28
Old 06-13-17, 06:11 PM

Founding Member
Bouncer
Old 06-13-17, 06:17 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Was that the Ansomone?
yea
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-14-17, 12:00 AM

Superior Pro
Yeah why haven't we seen one single copy of the labs?
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 12:37 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Yeah why haven't we seen one single copy of the labs?
the fuck does that matter you lil hater? I can take real GH that I have in my fridge now and just say it was anything I want. I can take no GH and say the real stuff is fake what the fuck will a picture prove? I can post my neighbors labs lol I can get some random shit off the internet.

no wonder you get scammed so much your brain is on a very small scale rookie
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 12:44 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Was that the Ansomone?
yes from HGHLABZ I tested the free box he gave me and it was 329 but bouncer made a good point that he could of did that on purpose. it got me thinking I am a paranoid mother fucker I always think whats your angle. so I hit him to drop ship some Gh to my homie but it was for me. I took it and tested it again it came back 310 IGF no excuses and have no clue if it matters but I waited 15 hours or so before I tested my HRT doc tells me test in 12 or maybe its 1/3IU weaker who knows but it came back 19 points lower than other test could just be natural shit to I have no clue but I dont count 20-30 points anyways.

when I say the black tops scored 350 they were real 340 or even 330s its just easier for me to remember that way.
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 12:46 AM

Founding Member
not sure where your at chuckz but shipping to NY or east coast is fast as can be. it took days not even a week
chuckz28
Old 06-14-17, 01:11 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
not sure where your at chuckz but shipping to NY or east coast is fast as can be. it took days not even a week
Ohio. That's damn quick for overseas. Hell that's good for domestic. Good to see consistent good scores.
Bouncer
Old 06-14-17, 01:12 AM

Administrator
the fuck does that matter you lil hater? I can take real GH that I have in my fridge now and just say it was anything I want. I can take no GH and say the real stuff is fake what the fuck will a picture prove? I can post my neighbors labs lol I can get some random shit off the internet.

In fairness if I got blood work and tested GH people would want to see the actual lab work paper. That's what everyone does when they get blood work bro. It's nothing personal towards you.
boricuarage79
Old 06-14-17, 03:34 AM

Superior Admiral
yes from HGHLABZ I tested the free box he gave me and it was 329 but bouncer made a good point that he could of did that on purpose. it got me thinking I am a paranoid mother fucker I always think whats your angle. so I hit him to drop ship some Gh to my homie but it was for me. I took it and tested it again it came back 310 IGF no excuses and have no clue if it matters but I waited 15 hours or so before I tested my HRT doc tells me test in 12 or maybe its 1/3IU weaker who knows but it came back 19 points lower than other test could just be natural shit to I have no clue but I dont count 20-30 points anyways.

when I say the black tops scored 350 they were real 340 or even 330s its just easier for me to remember that way.
How many iu did you take before taking blood

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-17, 03:35 AM

Superior Admiral
Where are they @ overseas?

Bouncer
Old 06-14-17, 04:14 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Where are they @ overseas?

Russia
rado
Old 06-14-17, 06:13 AM

Founding Member
To be fair to anyone, post labs or just stfu rocket.

Sick and tired of your bs antics nigga...post labs for fucks sake
rado
Old 06-14-17, 06:34 AM

Founding Member
Another (third test) perfect test when comparing pharma grade USA gh and IGF scores to his GH and IGF scores
2.5 IUs and I scored 310IGF that was also waiting around 15 hours after injection. I have no clue ifbthat matters but my HRT doc always tells me to test with in 12.
It's no doubt right now today he has legit real proper dosed GH you are crazy if you buy anywhere else just my advise donas you please
Quote:

Well prove this...dont Just Post something to just post.

Where's your honor bro?
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 10:11 AM

Founding Member
How many iu did you take before taking blood

2.5 that's my normal dose I always take
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 10:16 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by rado View Post
To be fair to anyone, post labs or just stfu rocket.

Sick and tired of your bs antics nigga...post labs for fucks sake
lol I'll post/talk all I want ban me if
You upset I don't post a picture. What you fucking fags think I picture changed what's in the vial? This is why you guys are so far behind in times. Your fooled by a paper who says it's even mine? Or who says I didn't take 10ius and it came at 310 or I used USA stuff the papaw means nothing just like the website or the sticker of the box. You have to trust your source you damn rookie. You do not trust me that's clear so why post a picture? Cuz you say so lol eat a dick.
Lmao frank the guy who can't think for himself jumps on the bandwagon with you lmao fu king sheep.
At lest you have always posted you slips and asked others I laugh but that's you so I guess I can't really bust your balls but I am anyways for the fact it don't matter
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 10:18 AM

Founding Member
Well prove this...dont Just Post something to just post.

Where's your honor bro?
Ya smart guy how am I gonna prove this?
rado
Old 06-14-17, 10:18 AM

Founding Member
lol I'll post/talk all I want ban me if
You upset I don't post a picture. What you fucking fags think I picture changed what's in the vial? This is why you guys are so far behind in times. Your fooled by a paper who says it's even mine? Or who says I didn't take 10ius and it came at 310 or I used USA stuff the papaw means nothing just like the website or the sticker of the box. You have to trust your source you damn rookie. You do not trust me that's clear so why post a picture? Cuz you say so lol eat a dick.
Lmao frank the guy who can't think for himself jumps on the bandwagon with you lmao fu king sheep.
At lest you have always posted you slips and asked others I laugh but that's you so I guess I can't really bust your balls but I am anyways for the fact it don't matter
Ok bro lol

Talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

Exactly homie....you a bad wolf behind that keyboard bro aren't you?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 10:19 AM

Founding Member
Shit why should prove it? Give me both answers and I will no BS
rado
Old 06-14-17, 10:20 AM

Founding Member
Ya smart guy how am I gonna prove this?
Did You not say you got labs done?

Well fucking post them already and prove it or gtfo
rado

Founding Member
Shit why should prove it? Give me both answers and I will no BS
We've all done it, so why can't you?

Don't come here talking shit to me and can't prove fucking dick
ROCKETW19

Founding Member
Ok bro lol

Talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

Exactly homie....you a bad wolf behind that keyboard bro aren't you?

Lol
Behind the keyboard lol no I'll say exactly the same shit to your face or anyone's it's real why wouldn't I
Bouncer knows exactly where I live it's not a mystery come on over
rado
Old 06-14-17, 10:25 AM

Founding Member
Lol
Behind the keyboard lol no I'll say exactly the same shit to your face or anyone's it's real why wouldn't I
Bouncer knows exactly where I live it's not a mystery come on over
Post or shut your mouth already, simple stuff
rado
Old 06-14-17, 10:29 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

Quote:
2.5 that's my normal dose I always take
labs...post them or you're full of shit...i will eat my words and apologize if and when you post
boricuarage79
Old 06-14-17, 10:46 AM

Superior Admiral
you guys need to chill the fuck out... 2 grown ass men fighting behind the damn computer....rocket do not want to post up results then fine, this is his prerogative. Rado you post labs and that is cool that you contribute to the team...oye carbon tranquilo... you tell me to chill out when im piss now im telling you to relax...
if the damn drugs didn't work or underdose then it is what it is... we don't have to be in each others throats for this..

everyone got different perspective...

no wonder why people do not post on this forum... they probably scared they gone get blasted on...
rado
Old 06-14-17, 10:48 AM

Founding Member
you guys need to chill the fuck out... 2 grown ass men fighting behind the damn computer....rocket do not want to post up results then fine, this is his prerogative. Rado you post labs and that is cool that you contribute to the team...oye carbon tranquilo... you tell me to chill out when im piss now im telling you to relax...
if the damn drugs didn't work or underdose then it is what it is... we don't have to be in each others throats for this..

no wonder why people do not post on this forum... they probably scared they gone get blasted on...
Stay out of this please, thx....this is between us, NOT you

ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 10:50 AM

Founding Member
labs...post them or you're full of shit...i will eat my words and apologize if and when you post
Like I really care what you think it's very clear you don't listen/trust me so why prove anything to you with a paper?
rado
Old 06-14-17, 10:51 AM

Founding Member
Like I really care what you think it's very clear you don't listen/trust me so why prove anything to you with a paper?
How come can't post them Then? No...i don't believe you this time, that is correct. I think you're full of shit

boricuarage79
Old 06-14-17, 10:58 AM

Superior Admiral
Stay out of this please, thx....this is between us, NOT you

No problem... just stay out of mine when I get piss

Thanks

ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 10:58 AM

Founding Member

Very true bro I'm doing this on purpose. Rado not so much but definitely wanted me
To be so wrong it hurts but frank the parrot and bouncer wanted me to be wrong so bad they actually looking for anything right now.
I've posted my results 500 times on this site not one time ever did I put a picture of it not 1 time. No one said anwird before but now when the idiots got played like suckers they are they looking for anything to make them feel better.

I do have the paper when I posted my results I didn't I very rarely do get the paper my doc calls me and we talk about it over the phone 99% of the time. Yesterday I had
To pick up some Adex so I asked for copy but normally I would have it anyways why would I?

These guys seem
To think a paper will make the GH better just like they think a website or some dick giving away boxes makes the GH better no it don't make it better. Rookie small minded shit is all
It is they need to open their minds to the bigger picture.

Sorry my rant has nothing to do with you I started off explaining and jay kept going my bad but yes
Your right
rado
Old 06-14-17, 11:00 AM

Founding Member
Very true bro I'm doing this on purpose. Rado not so much but definitely wanted me
To be so wrong it hurts but frank the parrot and bouncer wanted me to be wrong so bad they actually looking for anything right now.
I've posted my results 500 times on this site not one time ever did I put a picture of it not 1 time. No one said anwird before but now when the idiots got played like suckers they are they looking for anything to make them feel better.

I do have the paper when I posted my results I didn't I very rarely do get the paper my doc calls me and we talk about it over the phone 99% of the time. Yesterday I had
To pick up some Adex so I asked for copy but normally I would have it anyways why would I?

These guys seem
To think a paper will make the GH better just like they think a website or some dick giving away boxes makes the GH better no it don't make it better. Rookie small minded shit is all
It is they need to open their minds to the bigger picture.

Sorry my rant has nothing to do with you I started off explaining and jay kept going my bad but yes
Your right
Butt hurt because bouncer won't let you sell your GH here huh?

That's what this is about, stop fronting like a punk

ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 11:01 AM

Founding Member
How come can't post them Then? No...i don't believe you this time, that is correct. I think you're full of shit

Lol so what the paper gonna prove if
You don't trust me?
Your so fucking stuoid it amazes me.
I could of took my real gh and just said it his you stupid fuck.
I could of used 10ius it could be my homies I could find it on the web somewhere your mind is so small stop smoking weed your getting more stupid by the day. Just think about what you want me to do and how easy it is to fake it.
Your pissed cuz you got played but be mad cuz I'm smarter than you .
Next time listen to me and you would of got fucked around like a idiot
rado
Old 06-14-17, 11:03 AM

Founding Member
Lol so what the paper gonna prove if
You don't trust me?
Your so fucking stuoid it amazes me.
I could of took my real gh and just said it his you stupid fuck.
I could of used 10ius it could be my homies I could find it on the web somewhere your mind is so small stop smoking weed your getting more stupid by the day. Just think about what you want me to do and how easy it is to fake it.
Your pissed cuz you got played but be mad cuz I'm smarter than you .
Next time listen to me and you would of got fucked around like a idiot
I got played? Lol...i asked you to sell me, you said no...i said I would test your shit, you said no...You're the one whining around here saying this and that, post labs with your name you can't, that's why...you have ZERO PROOF
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 11:04 AM

Founding Member
Butt hurt because bouncer won't let you sell your GH here huh?

That's what this is about, stop fronting like a punk

Lmao I don't sell GH rookie don't you remember asking me for some and I said no I don't do that? Lol
Yes you do I have the PM I'm sure.

Bouncer would let anyone sell anything if
You paid him come one now don't fool yourself
Don't you think you got fooled enough this month?
rado
Old 06-14-17, 11:04 AM

Founding Member
I'm done with you...post your shit or you're a liar
rado
Old 06-14-17, 11:05 AM

Founding Member
Lmao I don't sell GH rookie don't you remember asking me for some and I said no I don't do that? Lol
Yes you do I have the PM I'm sure.

Bouncer would let anyone sell anything if
You paid him come one now don't fool yourself
Don't you think you got fooled enough this month?
Paper of your labs
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 11:06 AM

Founding Member
I got played? Lol...i asked you to sell me, you said no...i said I would test your shit, you said no...You're the one whining around here saying this and that, post labs with your name you can't, that's why...you have ZERO PROOF
Lmao you so funny I just sit back and take my real gh whatbyiu doing today testing some more fake shit? Sounds productive. Maybe post up the paper work for it cuz it's not like I already didn't know it was bunk
rado
Old 06-14-17, 11:10 AM

Founding Member
Lmao you so funny I just sit back and take my real gh whatbyiu doing today testing some more fake shit? Sounds productive. Maybe post up the paper work for it cuz it's not like I already didn't know it was bunk
Labs

Thought so....bitch
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 02:31 PM

Founding Member
Now all
The sudden post my name lol just cu I told you how ficking stuoid you are you come up with post my name. NO one posts their names including you.
You should throw away all the weed your ducking yourself up. Pretty soon you'll end up as smart as frank then what from there?
rado
Old 06-14-17, 02:36 PM

Founding Member
Lmao I thought you were done?
Now all
The sudden post my name lol just cu I told you how ficking stuoid you are you come up with post my name. NO one posts their names including you.
You should throw away all the weed your ducking yourself up. Pretty soon you'll end up as smart as frank then what from there?
Says the troll who can't seem to spell or put a good paragraph that makes two cents?

Okie dokie there Smokey bandit.

Listen here Nancy, stop your BS, post labs and let's move on

Oh wait.....you can't....why's that?
ROCKETW19
Old 06-14-17, 03:13 PM

Founding Member
Lmao I see the words in red that are spelled wrong I have apple I just don't care to fix it.
Funny you talk about my spelling? What does that have to do with anything?
If I spelled better you still would have shit GH and mine would still be 100% legit
If I spelled better you would still won't see my paper.
You never asked before now your all butt hurt cuz daddy was right and JR was wrong.
You and bouncer can be in the hater section together.
Maybe select will stop by if he's even around anymore lmao
jack tors
Old 06-14-17, 03:35 PM

Superior Freak
I'm not sure why this always turns into a shitfest. I trust Rocket blindly, there is absolutely zero motive to mislead us and he has helped me several times over the years.

if you don't want his help or opinion then ignore it
Bouncer
Old 06-14-17, 04:05 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I'm not sure why this always turns into a shitfest. I trust Rocket blindly, there is absolutely zero motive to mislead us and he has helped me several times over the years.

if you don't want his help or opinion then ignore it
I don't trust anything or anyone blindly. Not even my mom. Religion is based on "blind Faith".. fuck that.

With that said, I don't think rocket is lieing and I don't think he has any reason to mislead.

BUT, everyone who tests posts the blood work scores. Chadd, Frank, Rado, Bennie, etc.. same with other boards, everyone is expected to post the actual blood work. That's just how it works. Otherwise anyone could just say anything. Hell I could say I just tested select ansomone @ 2 iu a day and scored a 500igf. LoL.

Again, I trust rocket and I believe him. But he's not above the rules or above how things are done. His score should be posted just like everyone else.
rado
Old 06-14-17, 04:15 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I don't trust anything or anyone blindly. Not even my mom. Religion is based on "blind Faith".. fuck that.

With that said, I don't think rocket is lieing and I don't think he has any reason to mislead.

BUT, everyone who tests posts the blood work scores. Chadd, Frank, Rado, Bennie, etc.. same with other boards, everyone is expected to post the actual blood work. That's just how it works. Otherwise anyone could just say anything. Hell I could say I just tested select ansomone @ 2 iu a day and scored a 500igf. LoL.

Again, I trust rocket and I believe him. But he's not above the rules or above how things are done. His score should be posted just like everyone else.
AFTER this?
I don't trust shit he says....

He should post, but he can't....all he does is spam fucking threads with his child antics of suck dick, blind dick, dick dick...ass kisser...lol
Turbo3000
Old 06-14-17, 04:48 PM

Founding Member

I see both sides.

I'm just not sure why Rocket seems to hate this place and everyone here. I must have missed something in the last few months.
Bouncer
Old 06-14-17, 05:21 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
I see both sides.

I'm just not sure why Rocket seems to hate this place and everyone here. I must have missed something in the last few months.
anyone that disagrees with rocket he gives a negative label. i can understand him talking shit to me or rado, we can be assholes sometimes. but rocket even tried it with ripper and he tried it with you. disagree with him at all and you'll be given a negative label.

I've known rocket a long time. he was never like this before his injury. i don't know if that fucked up his mindset or confidence or what it is but all he seems to want to do now is argue and attack anyone who disagrees with him. he's gotten petty IMO.
boricuarage79
Old 06-14-17, 11:24 PM

Superior Admiral
anyone that disagrees with rocket he gives a negative label. i can understand him talking shit to me or rado, we can be assholes sometimes. but rocket even tried it with ripper and he tried it with you. disagree with him at all and you'll be given a negative label.

I've known rocket a long time. he was never like this before his injury. i don't know if that fucked up his mindset or confidence or what it is but all he seems to want to do now is argue and attack anyone who disagrees with him. he's gotten petty IMO.
I don't see nothing wrong with Rockets post... and in all fairness the man is just expressing his feelings....Now with that being said. This could of been taking in the private chat or in PM....yet the ego and alphas dictate otherwise... Yes most of us are on gear and it doesn't make it better with the attitude.... but its not healthy for the forum what so ever..
I do not care if these to go at it, but it could of been handle in a different way...not an open forum

Last edited by boricuarage79; 06-15-17 at 12:46 AM.
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-15-17, 05:42 AM

Superior Pro
I think Rocket keeps coming around because he has the hots for me. He mentioned my name like 6 times in these posts.....lol

It's starting to get a little creepy to be honest. Calls me a hater but can't stop thinking about me
Chadd77
Old 06-15-17, 07:08 AM

Founding Member
Rado you’re such a little shit. You talk as if you’re some big bad ass. First off if I remember correctly just like you text B all the time about HGH you did the same to me. Back months ago when we both received a free kit from World. You would text me almost every day. You would even call. I would be at work and you would call to ask questions about HGH. How to mix, where to inject, how much to use, should I split my dose up, you even sent me a pic of your hands that looked normal. lol If you would have read my logs I posted, I had it all in there. lol But I took your calls and if I couldn’t at the time, I got back to you. Why? Because I do enjoy helping people. Just like others helped me over the years.

So if I got blood got blood work done and told you my numbers would you believe me? You better. You took all my other advice. There’s no need for me to show you my lab results. Out of all the users on this board, has Rocket ever been caught in a lie? Did he ever mislead you or anyone else? No. And who on this board has been caught in more lies than anyone else. You! You told more shit lies than anyone I know. Funny how you like to turn it around on someone else. In fact right before I took some time away you said you were going to get some of Select’s Ansomone and some US pharm and test. How did that go? Let’s see the US pharm grade test you said you were doing. Hopefully you didn’t lie about that too. Too fuckin funny man.

Rocket sent me his labs. I didn’t need them to believe him because he is a trust worthy guy. And hopefully he doesn’t post them. I wouldn’t if I was him. B doesn’t even get blood work so do you believe anything he says about the HGH he’s using? I guess not. Therefore, he’s a liar too. Too funny man.