SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page HGH LABZ For the win again

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Chadd77
Old 06-15-17, 07:12 AM

Founding Member
And also funny how Rocket has mentioned many time that he doesn’t know his password to this site and has been logged in for the last 6 years. All of a sudden, yesterday evening he get’s logged off on multiple devices. Did he piss a mod off? lol How about just banning him if you don’t want him around or he’s breaking the rules. Fuckin log him off? lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 06-15-17, 07:51 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Rado you’re such a little shit. You talk as if you’re some big bad ass. First off if I remember correctly just like you text B all the time about HGH you did the same to me. Back months ago when we both received a free kit from World. You would text me almost every day. You would even call. I would be at work and you would call to ask questions about HGH. How to mix, where to inject, how much to use, should I split my dose up, you even sent me a pic of your hands that looked normal. lol If you would have read my logs I posted, I had it all in there. lol But I took your calls and if I couldn’t at the time, I got back to you. Why? Because I do enjoy helping people. Just like others helped me over the years.

So if I got blood got blood work done and told you my numbers would you believe me? You better. You took all my other advice. There’s no need for me to show you my lab results. Out of all the users on this board, has Rocket ever been caught in a lie? Did he ever mislead you or anyone else? No. And who on this board has been caught in more lies than anyone else. You! You told more shit lies than anyone I know. Funny how you like to turn it around on someone else. In fact right before I took some time away you said you were going to get some of Select’s Ansomone and some US pharm and test. How did that go? Let’s see the US pharm grade test you said you were doing. Hopefully you didn’t lie about that too. Too fuckin funny man.

Rocket sent me his labs. I didn’t need them to believe him because he is a trust worthy guy. And hopefully he doesn’t post them. I wouldn’t if I was him. B doesn’t even get blood work so do you believe anything he says about the HGH he’s using? I guess not. Therefore, he’s a liar too. Too funny man.
I never questioned you....i did believe you...but I also know you did indeed get labs done...rocket? I dont buy It.

Didn't know asking for advice was such a big deal, seem it is....interesting.

I still stand by what I said, I don't buy it.
rado
Old 06-15-17, 07:53 AM

Founding Member
And also funny how Rocket has mentioned many time that he doesnít know his password to this site and has been logged in for the last 6 years. All of a sudden, yesterday evening he getís logged off on multiple devices. Did he piss a mod off? lol How about just banning him if you donít want him around or heís breaking the rules. Fuckin log him off? lol
It's happened to me as well, I've been logged off from the site and app....just sign back in...simple stuff
rado
Old 06-15-17, 07:56 AM

Founding Member
Rado youíre such a little shit. You talk as if youíre some big bad ass. First off if I remember correctly just like you text B all the time about HGH you did the same to me. Back months ago when we both received a free kit from World. You would text me almost every day. You would even call. I would be at work and you would call to ask questions about HGH. How to mix, where to inject, how much to use, should I split my dose up, you even sent me a pic of your hands that looked normal. lol If you would have read my logs I posted, I had it all in there. lol But I took your calls and if I couldnít at the time, I got back to you. Why? Because I do enjoy helping people. Just like others helped me over the years.

So if I got blood got blood work done and told you my numbers would you believe me? You better. You took all my other advice. Thereís no need for me to show you my lab results. Out of all the users on this board, has Rocket ever been caught in a lie? Did he ever mislead you or anyone else? No. And who on this board has been caught in more lies than anyone else. You! You told more shit lies than anyone I know. Funny how you like to turn it around on someone else. In fact right before I took some time away you said you were going to get some of Selectís Ansomone and some US pharm and test. How did that go? Letís see the US pharm grade test you said you were doing. Hopefully you didnít lie about that too. Too fuckin funny man.

Rocket sent me his labs. I didnít need them to believe him because he is a trust worthy guy. And hopefully he doesnít post them. I wouldnít if I was him. B doesnít even get blood work so do you believe anything he says about the HGH heís using? I guess not. Therefore, heís a liar too. Too funny man.
And why does he need to be "caught" in a lie if he's telling the truth?

No need to bring up past to get one up on me...todays Thursday bitch

Let's talk right now....i wanna see labs of rocket on his claim, I believe you....not rocket, but I get that you're gonna stick up for him...all good...
Chadd77
Old 06-15-17, 07:59 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I never questioned you....i did believe you...but I also know you did indeed get labs done...rocket? I dont buy It.

Didn't know asking for advice was such a big deal, seem it is....interesting.

I still stand by what I said, I don't buy it.
What would he gain by not getting his labs done and saying he did? You think he is working with HGHLabz? lol Again has he ever gave you a reason not to trust him? If so, lets hear it.

He sent it to me. I saw it. You believe me right? There you have it.

And if you stand by what you said, you would have US pharm grade. That's what YOU said you were going to test. And we shouldn't trust Rocket? lol
Chadd77
Old 06-15-17, 08:01 AM

Founding Member
And why does he need to be "caught" in a lie if he's telling the truth?

No need to bring up past to get one up on me...todays Thursday bitch

Let's talk right now....i wanna see labs of rocket on his claim, I believe you....not rocket, but I get that you're gonna stick up for him...all good...
My point is he's never been caught in one. Have you?? A million times you have.

And I hope he doesn't post it if he does I'll laugh because he wrote a personal memo on it. lol Plus he can't login. lol
rado
Old 06-15-17, 08:04 AM

Founding Member
My point is he's never been caught in one. Have you?? A million times you have.

And I hope he doesn't post it if he does I'll laugh because he wrote a personal memo on it. lol Plus he can't login. lol
Dude so what.

I'm over that type of bs...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
rado
Old 06-15-17, 08:06 AM

Founding Member
What would he gain by not getting his labs done and saying he did? You think he is working with HGHLabz? lol Again has he ever gave you a reason not to trust him? If so, lets hear it.

He sent it to me. I saw it. You believe me right? There you have it.

And if you stand by what you said, you would have US pharm grade. That's what YOU said you were going to test. And we shouldn't trust Rocket? lol
Who's in a rush? I'm not...ive done every single thing I said I would.

Nah, I wanna see the labs...not sure why it's so hard to post them....

Everyone loves to prove Rado wrong, let's go ladies...post the labs

rado
Old 06-15-17, 08:08 AM

Founding Member
Post say what you will....you want me to stfu, post labs

I've done it, Bennie has, you have....lets go
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-15-17, 08:09 AM

Superior Pro
And also funny how Rocket has mentioned many time that he doesnít know his password to this site and has been logged in for the last 6 years. All of a sudden, yesterday evening he getís logged off on multiple devices. Did he piss a mod off? lol How about just banning him if you donít want him around or heís breaking the rules. Fuckin log him off? lol
Hope you're not trying to pussy foot around saying I did something! You're always dropoing these little bullshit comments that you make up in your own crazy head....lol I would have banned Rocket long time ago if it was up to me. He has been nothing but disrespectful, rude and even threatened violence towards Bouncer. Anyplace else that wouldn't fly.
rado
Old 06-15-17, 08:12 AM

Founding Member
Rocket can post any memo he wants, it's just a nice way to deflect his bs lie and me be the focus of this topic lol

Sad shit
rado
Old 06-15-17, 08:13 AM

Founding Member
Chad answer me this....why is it so hard to just post his labs....send me a screen shot, I know his full name....why can't anyone just post labs?

Oh wait

.there's NONE
Chadd77
Old 06-15-17, 08:13 AM

Founding Member
You make no sense I swear you're stoned 24/7. You don't see how it's just slightly comical that someone who has lied about everything is calling the guy who's always been truthful a lair? Seriously bro you have to admit that is some funny shit!
Chadd77
Old 06-15-17, 08:14 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Hope you're not trying to pussy foot around saying I did something! You're always dropoing these little bullshit comments that you make up in your own crazy head....lol I would have banned Rocket long time ago if it was up to me. He has been nothing but disrespectful, rude and even threatened violence towards Bouncer. Anyplace else that wouldn't fly.
lol none of the shit that goes on here would fly at another board. I think we all know that!
rado
Old 06-15-17, 08:15 AM

Founding Member
You make no sense I swear you're stoned 24/7. You don't see how it's just slightly comical that someone who has lied about everything is calling the guy who's always been truthful a lair? Seriously bro you have to admit that is some funny shit!
Labs bro...lets keep this on topic

Chadd77
Old 06-15-17, 08:15 AM

Founding Member
Chad answer me this....why is it so hard to just post his labs....send me a screen shot, I know his full name....why can't anyone just post labs?

Oh wait

.there's NONE
why would I send you his labs. I don't care if he posts them or not. lol Makes no difference to me. I think it's hilarious how much it bothers you. lol I'm that's the reason he won't post them.
rado
Old 06-15-17, 08:17 AM

Founding Member
why would I send you his labs. I don't care if he posts them or not. lol Makes no difference to me. I think it's hilarious how much it bothers you. lol I'm that's the reason he won't post them.
Ok cool...fair enough

But he never got labs...Otherwise they'd be posted.

But hey, let's turn this GH thread into a Rado thread why not? I love me some attention

chuckz28
Old 06-15-17, 09:50 AM

Founding Member
FFS this is some sad shit to see long time members bickering like preteens. Sucked to see BLM leave from the same shit that's going on now and I don't want to see Chad and Rocket leave too. Going on knowing each other for nearly 15 years now. Get over the petty shit and fuckin drop it already. If this was my kids you'd be grounded by now
Chadd77
Old 06-15-17, 09:58 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
FFS this is some sad shit to see long time members bickering like preteens. Sucked to see BLM leave from the same shit that's going on now and I don't want to see Chad and Rocket leave too. Going on knowing each other for nearly 15 years now. Get over the petty shit and fuckin drop it already. If this was my kids you'd be grounded by now
That's my point Rocket, Rado and myself have been around from the very beginning. Unless you've been known to blatantly lie in the past why wouldn't your word be good enough. There's other stand up guys on here like that too. Lip, scrum, you, Jack, Turbo (I'm probably missing a few more). Hell I hope if I say something that you guys would believe me knowing I'm a man of my word too.
rado
Old 06-15-17, 10:01 AM

Founding Member
Let's be fair here

I've posted labs...chad has...bennie has
..rocket is Not an exception, period.

All this could be done with, had he post them

But they'll say..."he isn't posting to just annoy you" type childish behavior.

Rocket has gone ape shit for whatever reason, believe it or not, I like The Guy...bought much from him in the past, but why not post labs?
Do I trust rocket? I did, not now.

I don't see anyone else STILL testing stuff, whether it be GH or AS. and who benefits from my testing? WE ALL DO.

And I do it to help this board I've been a member of since day one, and I'm the asshole? Lol
rado
Old 06-15-17, 10:02 AM

Founding Member
That's my point Rocket, Rado and myself have been around from the very beginning. Unless you've been known to blatantly lie in the past why wouldn't your word be good enough. There's other stand up guys on here like that too. Lip, scrum, you, Jack, Turbo (I'm probably missing a few more). Hell I hope if I say something that you guys would believe me knowing I'm a man of my word too.
Listen bro...i just find it funny that he doesn't post them, why not?
I still like all of you, well some....we all go wayyyyyyy back and it would be sad shit to end like this...
chuckz28
Old 06-15-17, 10:08 AM

Founding Member
Let's be fair here

I've posted labs...chad has...bennie has
..rocket is Not an exception, period.

All this could be done with, had he post them

But they'll say..."he isn't posting to just annoy you" type childish behavior.

Rocket has gone ape shit for whatever reason, believe it or not, I like The Guy...bought much from him in the past, but why not post labs?
Do I trust rocket? I did, not now.

I don't see anyone else STILL testing stuff, whether it be GH or AS. and who benefits from my testing? WE ALL DO.

And I do it to help this board I've been a member of since day one, and I'm the asshole? Lol
Not saying your labs don't help or rockets attitude about posting them does help. I'm saying you all are making a mountain out of a molehill and keep pushing when the point was made the first post from each of you. At this point it's just chest bumping and pointless. Problems with each other's stance should have been handled via PM. This shit just makes the board look bad and the people unapproachable.
rado
Old 06-15-17, 10:12 AM

Founding Member
Not saying your labs don't help or rockets attitude about posting them does help. I'm saying you all are making a mountain out of a molehill and keep pushing when the point was made the first post from each of you. At this point it's just chest bumping and pointless. Problems with each other's stance should have been handled via PM. This shit just makes the board look bad and the people unapproachable.
Agreed bro....it is bs when we can't seem to put shit together to make things better, not worse.

I'm trying to be part of the solution, not the problem.

If it weren't for me, Chad or bennie....nobody would have labs to compare with or too.

I'm truly done with this thread, regardless of how it goes from here.

I did my part and still continue to do so and will keep testing....I'll spend a good plus $1K in labs if it means I find a good GH source

ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:19 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I'm not sure why this always turns into a shitfest. I trust Rocket blindly, there is absolutely zero motive to mislead us and he has helped me several times over the years.

if you don't want his help or opinion then ignore it
thank you Jack. everyone knows I care about people and want to protect them or help them best I can. I have posted about how much I care for years and is seen in the years and years of helping people . not BS in the generral chat section like retarded Rado couldn't help himself out his own car. hasn't helped anyone ever and all the BS threads like this always involve him ALWAYS
is Offline   Reply With Quote
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:23 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I don't trust anything or anyone blindly. Not even my mom. Religion is based on "blind Faith".. fuck that.

With that said, I don't think rocket is lieing and I don't think he has any reason to mislead.

BUT, everyone who tests posts the blood work scores. Chadd, Frank, Rado, Bennie, etc.. same with other boards, everyone is expected to post the actual blood work. That's just how it works. Otherwise anyone could just say anything. Hell I could say I just tested select ansomone @ 2 iu a day and scored a 500igf. LoL.

Again, I trust rocket and I believe him. But he's not above the rules or above how things are done. His score should be posted just like everyone else.
what rules? there is no rule you told me I should post my findings in HGHLABZ section so I did. I been here for ever and testing GH for 12 years I always report my scores and not one time in my life posted a picture of a paper why do I need to know cuz you guy all got played and want to find some hole in my story?

I could be on serostim and just say its anOs and post the paper what will that mean.

you guys have such small minds it amazes me that a paper means so much your fucking sheep that follow something someone else did be a sheep dog not a sheep
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:34 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
I see both sides.

I'm just not sure why Rocket seems to hate this place and everyone here. I must have missed something in the last few months.
I came back here for one reason Chad asked me to help him with GH. so I did and when I did right off the bat frank the tank got all but hurt and started making lil comments towards me and chad. never said anything straight just lil BS. ( go back and see them yourself) then this select guy thought I challenged him to something. (I did not) but his attitude pissed me off so I did after that and he came up wrong low dosed GH. bouncer and the other retards stuck up for the scammer with BS excuse after BS excuse bla bla lets wait for rap to test. in that time fag I mean frank tested lol came back BS again but you guessed it more excuses and the scammer still has a banner up top to this day.

well Rado got his results and they were shit like I knew and now they want to make me the bad guy and a liar when all I did was tell them from the start. but that upset them so much bouncer even said I wanted nothing more to prove rocket wrong lol not the truth just prove me wrong. and you of all people besides scrum and BLM with a very good head on your shoulders actually took up with them and said yea its the black market your expected to get ripped off. (not exact words but same meaning) that blew my mind you are crazy as they are.
everyone is against me and all I am doing is helping you ass holes everything EVERTHING I said is correct I never lie and I dont do shit for money.
facts RADO lied 500 times on this site ME never
fact Bouncer will let anyone sell anything junk or even hurt you as long as he gets paid FACT me never id not give a shit about these pennies I have plenty of money

this is why it seems like I hate everyone if thats not enough reason not sure what to sy.
oh and I was gone again but some one else asked me to com back and help them with a GH problem so I did. anyone needs help from me I will thats a fact always have always will but the paper means so much to retared Rado I won't post it not even if you gave me 1000 buck I still laugh
no one asked to see the other 500 scores I posted but now all the sudden lol
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Rado youíre such a little shit. You talk as if youíre some big bad ass. First off if I remember correctly just like you text B all the time about HGH you did the same to me. Back months ago when we both received a free kit from World. You would text me almost every day. You would even call. I would be at work and you would call to ask questions about HGH. How to mix, where to inject, how much to use, should I split my dose up, you even sent me a pic of your hands that looked normal. lol If you would have read my logs I posted, I had it all in there. lol But I took your calls and if I couldnít at the time, I got back to you. Why? Because I do enjoy helping people. Just like others helped me over the years.

So if I got blood got blood work done and told you my numbers would you believe me? You better. You took all my other advice. Thereís no need for me to show you my lab results. Out of all the users on this board, has Rocket ever been caught in a lie? Did he ever mislead you or anyone else? No. And who on this board has been caught in more lies than anyone else. You! You told more shit lies than anyone I know. Funny how you like to turn it around on someone else. In fact right before I took some time away you said you were going to get some of Selectís Ansomone and some US pharm and test. How did that go? Letís see the US pharm grade test you said you were doing. Hopefully you didnít lie about that too. Too fuckin funny man.

Rocket sent me his labs. I didnít need them to believe him because he is a trust worthy guy. And hopefully he doesnít post them. I wouldnít if I was him. B doesnít even get blood work so do you believe anything he says about the HGH heís using? I guess not. Therefore, heís a liar too. Too funny man.
lol exactly why I can't help him he is a fucking space cadet ask the same shit over and over changes his mind like I change underwear. I can't take it no money in this world is enough to have listen to him. this is true as fuck.
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post

lmao. any place else you would be in the same section as me let alone a mod lmao you would be in the new section thats another fact
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Ok cool...fair enough

But he never got labs...Otherwise they'd be posted.

But hey, let's turn this GH thread into a Rado thread why not? I love me some attention

your always in the shit fest posts dumb ass who do you think is the main problem in any post like this? go look thru the years you won't see my name in any but I bet you see your name in them all. you are drama
rado
Old 06-15-17, 04:45 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
your always in the shit fest posts dumb ass who do you think is the main problem in any post like this? go look thru the years you won't see my name in any but I bet you see your name in them all. you are drama
Thanks for the input, duly noted

ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:46 PM

Superior Newbie
I agree and agin you been here with me forever and did you ever see my name in any of these types of posts? I bet you remember seeing radius name in them all right?
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:48 PM

Superior Newbie
ill tell you why they all fell stupid for getting played like suckers and now want to deflect the shit on to me sorry to be honest and actually know a thing or two you would think a board whats member that actually know shit and not just gen chat all day my bad for posting the truth.
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-15-17, 04:50 PM

Superior Newbie
Agreed bro....it is bs when we can't seem to put shit together to make things better, not worse.

I'm trying to be part of the solution, not the problem.

If it weren't for me, Chad or bennie....nobody would have labs to compare with or too.

I'm truly done with this thread, regardless of how it goes from here.

I did my part and still continue to do so and will keep testing....I'll spend a good plus $1K in labs if it means I find a good GH source

lol you have 1 lab that actually means something dont try and lump in with people like me who have been doing this for many years. yes many go back and read them and guess what you won't see any picture then either
boricuarage79
Old 06-15-17, 11:30 PM

Superior Admiral
I asked my main guy on his opinion with the low score... So here it is... Pretty much the same opinions as others.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-17, 12:51 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I asked my main guy on his opinion with the low score... So here it is... Pretty much the same opinions as others.

I def believe that would be select gh issue he has fakes this post is about the 3 test that came out perfect for HGHLABZ where ever he's getting it from is definitely legit.
boricuarage79
Old 06-16-17, 12:56 AM

Superior Admiral
I def believe that would be select gh issue he has fakes this post is about the 3 test that came out perfect for HGHLABZ where ever he's getting it from is definitely legit.
Yes I asked this question because of Select.
Another member complained about selects Jins... Think I posted this screen shot in the wrong thread.. so many threads on GH I can't keep up..
Anyways.. I stick to my source who is pretty reliable...

HGHLABZ.com
Old 06-16-17, 10:46 AM

Superior Newbie
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-16-17, 08:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by HGHLABZ.com View Post
So many testosterone in this thread )
Or lack of cuz there's some bitches up in here.
rado
Old 06-16-17, 08:56 PM

Founding Member
Or lack of cuz there's some bitches up in here.
BEAST
Old 06-16-17, 09:35 PM

Founding Member
Seriously Rado, like rocket said, what does the paper prove? He could've taken some serostim and get test it and have awesome report and you would never know.
So give it a break brah.
Bouncer
Old 06-16-17, 09:43 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
Wow this shit was good!
Seriously Rado, like rocket said, what does the paper prove? He could've taken some serostim and get test it and have awesome report and you would never know.
So give it a break brah.
this brings up a good point. anyone could say anything. people could say they tested high on one brand and low on another and people would just have to believe it. even with a paper. people could post high scores on seros while saying they tested jins or ansomone because they wanted to make a particular brand look good. on the flip side people could get blood work without being on gh at all and then post the paper with low igf scores saying "i was running 10iu a day of ansomone" in the hopes of getting a refund while keeping the gh. it really just comes down to taking each other's word. even with a paper it's not 100% proof.
rado
Old 06-17-17, 06:03 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
Wow this shit was good!
So give it a break brah.
Looking WIDE brah
BEAST
Old 06-17-17, 08:01 AM

Founding Member
Looking WIDE brah
Thank you. I finally got myass to the gym.
Chadd77
Old 06-17-17, 08:58 AM

Founding Member
this brings up a good point.
Yeah because Rocket didn't say that already 100 times. lol
Bouncer
Old 06-17-17, 11:07 AM

Administrator
Yeah because Rocket didn't say that already 100 times. lol
Rocket made a point about the paper. I'm questioning testing as a whole with paper or without paper. It can easily be manipulated both by the source and the end user. It comes down to nothing more than what someone says they tested. That's hardly scientific. Nobody in the world would trust a drug study where all the data comes from participants that say they used a particular drug at a specific dose for a specific time frame. These things need to be strictly monitored in a controlled setting. Otherwise it's open to manipulation, error etc...
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-17-17, 08:24 PM

Superior Newbie
this brings up a good point. anyone could say anything. people could say they tested high on one brand and low on another and people would just have to believe it. even with a paper. people could post high scores on seros while saying they tested jins or ansomone because they wanted to make a particular brand look good. on the flip side people could get blood work without being on gh at all and then post the paper with low igf scores saying "i was running 10iu a day of ansomone" in the hopes of getting a refund while keeping the gh. it really just comes down to taking each other's word. even with a paper it's not 100% proof.
hers is why I jump on some of you I said this same thing 5000times but yet look at the dick riders liking bouncers post and not any of the time s I say it. you guys are all fucking sheep blind to the real world dont be mad when I open your eyes. you lil fags hate so much you dont even see my posts. Ive never led you guys wrong but all the sudden I am some dirt bag ? you take up with a scammer selling ahit GH over a member that has helped everyone of you more than once but na Im the bad guy. lol
ROCKETS REVENGE
Old 06-17-17, 08:27 PM

Superior Newbie
Rocket made a point about the paper. I'm questioning testing as a whole with paper or without paper. It can easily be manipulated both by the source and the end user. It comes down to nothing more than what someone says they tested. That's hardly scientific. Nobody in the world would trust a drug study where all the data comes from participants that say they used a particular drug at a specific dose for a specific time frame. These things need to be strictly monitored in a controlled setting. Otherwise it's open to manipulation, error etc...
lol boy your a smart one what the fiuck I been yelling this whole time?
skoonz
Old 02-10-19, 04:05 PM

Superior Newbie
Whatever happened to HGH labz, purchased from them once about 1.5 years ago now they are gone?
Bouncer
Old 02-11-19, 09:48 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by skoonz View Post
Whatever happened to HGH labz, purchased from them once about 1.5 years ago now they are gone?
they may have run into too many issues shipping wise from russia. probably figured it wasn't worth the cost. i don't think the US had a very good relationship with Russia now in terms of ease of shipping and cost etc..
skoonz
Old 02-12-19, 07:02 PM

Superior Newbie