SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page News of the week. (The fall of the site, the supply of GH, Norditropin, Norditropin)

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Labron
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Labron
  • 1 Post By SelectHGH
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-17, 05:12 PM
News of the week. (The fall of the site, the supply of GH, Norditropin, Norditropin)
  #1
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 119
I think it would be too long and boring to create for each of this topic a separate discussion. So I will write all the news at once.


1. Drop site.

Last night our website was not available and we again changed a few things in our security policy:
We have removed the "secondary" server in the US, and now our website serves only server in Russia ( by the way the European server we removed 2-3 weeks ago).

All personal information is removed as before through 3 days after receiving the package.


2. a Lot of gh.

Tomorrow I will make new pictures of refrigerators. But for information:
Jintropin 100IU in stock.
Jintropin 200IU in stock.
Hygetropin 100IU in stock.
Ansomon 40IU in stock.


3. Norditropin kits.

As many buyers have problems with the needles - now with each Norditropin kit we ship 20 free needles.


4. Supplier of Norditropin

In this time I was very surprised supplier of Norditropin. Now I call this way the "Russian Matryoshka". The photo will be below.

1) cardboard box
2) in the box - refrigerated box.
3) in refrigerated box - a cold packs.
4) in cold packs - what do you think? Yes, cardboard box.
5) In a cardboard box - gh kits.







Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely, SelectHGH.
__________________
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 05:47 PM
  #2
 
Labron's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Orange Beach
Likes: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
I think it would be too long and boring to create for each of this topic a separate discussion. So I will write all the news at once.





1. Drop site.



Last night our website was not available and we again changed a few things in our security policy:

We have removed the "secondary" server in the US, and now our website serves only server in Russia ( by the way the European server we removed 2-3 weeks ago).



All personal information is removed as before through 3 days after receiving the package.





2. a Lot of gh.



Tomorrow I will make new pictures of refrigerators. But for information:

Jintropin 100IU in stock.

Jintropin 200IU in stock.

Hygetropin 100IU in stock.

Ansomon 40IU in stock.





3. Norditropin kits.



As many buyers have problems with the needles - now with each Norditropin kit we ship 20 free needles.





4. Supplier of Norditropin



In this time I was very surprised supplier of Norditropin. Now I call this way the "Russian Matryoshka". The photo will be below.



1) cardboard box

2) in the box - refrigerated box.

3) in refrigerated box - a cold packs.

4) in cold packs - what do you think? Yes, cardboard box.

5) In a cardboard box - gh kits.















Thank you for your attention.



Sincerely, SelectHGH.


Beautiful! The site worked today when I opened it! It was only lastnight 6/13 when I could not open it!
SelectHGH likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 05:48 PM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11294
Noticed you got the 40iu red box ansomone now. I was doing some reading last night and people were saying that the red boxes are actually the ones used in Chinese hospitals and the blue boxes 100iu kits aren't. You ever heard of this?
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 05:51 PM
News of the week. (The fall of the site, the supply of GH, Norditropin, Norditropin)
  #4
 
Labron's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Orange Beach
Likes: 15
I know I have been commenting and liking a lot of posts of yours and about your company. I've came to learn that, in my opinion, your business is one of the best out there. It was BOP that brought me to u tho. I've been burned so many times in years with fake shit or lost money bc it was never sent. It's great to know you guys are rockin and legit! Keep up the great work! I still have about 700 ius of Jin's left. LOL!But once I get my Bitcoin bullshit working I'll be ordering!
SelectHGH likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 06:07 PM
  #5
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Noticed you got the 40iu red box ansomone now. I was doing some reading last night and people were saying that the red boxes are actually the ones used in Chinese hospitals and the blue boxes 100iu kits aren't. You ever heard of this?
Yes, the red pack 40IU is used in hospitals. 100IU and 160IU are not suitable for this, since the dosage of 10IU in the bottle is too high. (The medical dosages are lower than those used by bodybuilders, and storing bottles with "mixed" gh is unprofitable and dangerous - you will need to monitor each bottle so that they do not deteriorate).

Some sellers use this in their goals, referring to the fact that there is a cleaner gh. But in fact - there is more expensive gh, because at the veracity of 100IU, 40IU kits of are more expensive.
Labron likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 06:22 PM
  #6
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Noticed
By the way, I wanted to ask, how do people in the US refer to Rich Piana?

I love watching his video, sometimes he says the right thing. But sometimes - he looks like a freak.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 06:41 PM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11294
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
Yes, the red pack 40IU is used in hospitals. 100IU and 160IU are not suitable for this, since the dosage of 10IU in the bottle is too high. (The medical dosages are lower than those used by bodybuilders, and storing bottles with "mixed" gh is unprofitable and dangerous - you will need to monitor each bottle so that they do not deteriorate).

Some sellers use this in their goals, referring to the fact that there is a cleaner gh. But in fact - there is more expensive gh, because at the veracity of 100IU, 40IU kits of are more expensive.
So the 100iu kits are pretty much just made for the bodybuilding market?
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 06:59 PM
  #8
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
So the 100iu kits are pretty much just made for the bodybuilding market?
No, the majority of consumers gh for medical reasons - children and adults with impaired production own growth hormone and a number of other diseases (of course most of the actual consumers of this "great evil bodybuilders", but I'm talking about the medical use). And these people are not always in the hospital. For home use are available with a large package containing a substance - a way to save on cardboard and transport.

Even in China, where there are very strict laws about gh, allowed storage for medical reasons.

It's like with testosterone - for someone it's AAS, but for people with hormone replacement therapy - this is a daily vital necessity. And the packaging of 100iu, 160IU, 200IU is a way of not doing more expensive drugs that are already too expensive.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 07:12 PM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11294
im just wondering if the red boxes used in hospitals have higher standards compared to the blue boxes that arent used in chinese hospitals.
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-17, 07:22 PM
  #10
 
SelectHGH's Avatar
 
Trusted
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
im just wondering if the red boxes used in hospitals have higher standards compared to the blue boxes that arent used in chinese hospitals.
Humatrope available in 6mg (18IU), and 12 mg (36IU) and I don't think 36IU worse than 18IU
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0