SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Bodybuilding Dosages of testosterone

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-17, 05:03 AM
Bodybuilding Dosages of testosterone

Superior Pro
Supposedly between 1,000mg to 1,200mg I kind of don't believe this. Im sure there are some pros at the elite level who are pushing the envelope but I'm sure there are some genetically superior who can get away with less. I doubt 1.2g is most's max. They also go over if the more muscle you have the more testosterone you need.

https://youtu.be/_iR5CoGAEZ4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-17, 05:11 AM

Superior Pro
I don't believe that bodybuilders don't rely on testosterone for growth.

Old 07-13-17, 09:06 AM

Superior Newbie
Mores not always better I'm learning that the hard way haha. I feel the best with low doses
Old 07-13-17, 06:47 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
Supposedly between 1,000mg to 1,200mg I kind of don't believe this. Im sure there are some pros at the elite level who are pushing the envelope but I'm sure there are some genetically superior who can get away with less. I doubt 1.2g is most's max. They also go over if the more muscle you have the more testosterone you need.

https://youtu.be/_iR5CoGAEZ4

has to do with size also. lee priest was able to get away with low doses because he competed at close to 200lbs. obviously big ramy at 300lbs gotta use a shit load more even though both guys have amazing genetics.
Old 07-13-17, 07:13 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
has to do with size also. lee priest was able to get away with low doses because he competed at close to 200lbs. obviously big ramy at 300lbs gotta use a shit load more even though both guys have amazing genetics.

Yea but think about the mentality all these top guys have. Like big ramy, roelly, heath, etc. I'm sure they're pushing the envelope because they want to be the best. Hell maybe even phil Heath isn't pushing it as much because he's probably not as hungry for it as these other guys. So just think if you were in their feet what would you be doing, how far are you willing to push yourself in terms of gear, food, training etc all that. Even with great genetics I doubt 1250mg is the max dose of testosterone not including the other supplements (insulin, igf, HGH, etc).

Lee priest was competing in bodybuilding since 12 so he definitely had a great base and I'm sure he got away with less and I agree with Bostin probably due to of how short he is. I'm sure shorter guys with great genetics don't need that much gear either.

Old 07-13-17, 07:14 PM

Administrator
Video is strange. On the one hand they say "well test is the base of all cycles". Then on the other hand they say "we don't use it for growth". LMAO really? Then go ahead and take the test out of the cycle and see how it works out for ya.

I think they are over complicating things. Test is a base but it's also important for growth. That said, most bodybuilders especially at the elite level stack 10 different drugs on top of that. That's what they are trying to get across but to say test isn't for growth is dumb.
Androman likes this.
Old 07-13-17, 07:14 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
Mores not always better I'm learning that the hard way haha. I feel the best with low doses

Low dose cycles also easier on the body so I agree with u there

juicemonkey69 likes this.
Old 07-13-17, 07:16 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Yea but think about the mentality all these top guys have. Like big ramy, roelly, heath, etc. I'm sure they're pushing the envelope because they want to be the best. Hell maybe even phil Heath isn't pushing it as much because he's probably not as hungry for it as these other guys. So just think if you were in their feet what would you be doing, how far are you willing to push yourself in terms of gear, food, training etc all that. Even with great genetics I doubt 1250mg is the max dose of testosterone not including the other supplements (insulin, igf, HGH, etc).

Lee priest was competing in bodybuilding since 12 so he definitely had a great base and I'm sure he got away with less and I agree with Bostin probably due to of how short he is. I'm sure shorter guys with great genetics don't need that much gear either.

I think they go crazy with doses but not all just with testosterone. Kinda like the video is implying. They use grams and grams of shit but it's spread out over 10 different drugs. When your on that many drugs I'm not sure upping the test dose will do all that much. Know what I mean?
Old 07-13-17, 07:44 PM

Superior Pro
To be honest I think these old school guys preach low dosages for the sake of noobs, kinda like a safety net but I'm sure they've abused it. I think they realize this generation doesn't have the same amount of HEART as they did when they were younger and it's true. I think kids now a days think it's all drugs. How many times have you seen people see other big people and say "oh steroids" like hard work and dedication doesn't play a factor. So I think they fear that these kids will hear such dosages and think that's what it takes to get to that level and end up putting their health on the line.

juicemonkey69 likes this.
Old 07-13-17, 07:47 PM

Superior Amateur
1500 hahahaha
Old 07-13-17, 10:25 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
1500 hahahaha
Wut?
Old 07-14-17, 02:26 AM

Administrator
Quote:
To be honest I think these old school guys preach low dosages for the sake of noobs, kinda like a safety net but I'm sure they've abused it. I think they realize this generation doesn't have the same amount of HEART as they did when they were younger and it's true. I think kids now a days think it's all drugs. How many times have you seen people see other big people and say "oh steroids" like hard work and dedication doesn't play a factor. So I think they fear that these kids will hear such dosages and think that's what it takes to get to that level and end up putting their health on the line.

Who's the secret pro in the vid? Thought it was kai Greene at first.
Old 07-14-17, 02:31 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Who's the secret pro in the vid? Thought it was kai Greene at first.
Cain bishop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-17, 03:16 AM

Administrator
Never heard of him. Crazy how you can follow a sport and still never hear of half these fuckers. I'm guessing he's not an open class guy or I'm pretty sure I would have heard of him. Gotta be physique or 212.
Old 07-14-17, 03:17 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Never heard of him. Crazy how you can follow a sport and still never hear of half these fuckers. I'm guessing he's not an open class guy or I'm pretty sure I would have heard of him. Gotta be physique or 212.
He is always in the enhanced athletes video... Black guy... he just got his pro card few months ago... competes at 212

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0