SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page ResearchStop

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By BowHunter

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-17, 10:30 AM
ResearchStop
  #1
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Does anyone here still use Researchstop.com for ancillaries? Years ago when I first came on the scene, it was very popular. I last used them 3 years ago and had no problems with their liquid tomox, cialis, and exomestane.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 10:56 AM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
never used them no.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 11:19 AM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Negative
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 11:28 AM
  #4
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Damn, with the way underground companies have of going bunk without warning, I don't want to risk it if no one here has even heard of them. Usually, if a place is still good, SOMEONE would be buying from them. Their listed prices are cheaper by far than, say, RUI.

Kind of surprised though. Did Superior Muscle used to be called Anabolic Fitness years ago? I belonged to that board for a while and I thought Bouncer did too. Am I mistaken? Lots of people on that board used to use them. Maybe Researchstop changed their name slightly or something.

Guess I'll go with RUI or PCT-Shop.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 11:43 AM
  #5
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
Damn, with the way underground companies have of going bunk without warning, I don't want to risk it if no one here has even heard of them. Usually, if a place is still good, SOMEONE would be buying from them. Their listed prices are cheaper by far than, say, RUI.

Kind of surprised though. Did Superior Muscle used to be called Anabolic Fitness years ago? I belonged to that board for a while and I thought Bouncer did too. Am I mistaken? Lots of people on that board used to use them. Maybe Researchstop changed their name slightly or something.

Guess I'll go with RUI or PCT-Shop.
We've been the same name since day one bro.

I don't remember your name at all...what other name did you go by?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 12:06 PM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
RUI is more expensive but possibly for a reason. i used maximpeptides for years and had no problem with their adex etc.. suddenly it felt like the adex wasnt working anymore. switched over to rui and i can use half the dose i used to use with maxim peptides. maxim was much much cheaper. in other words, their may be a reason certain places are so much cheaper. your possibly getting a very under dosed product.

never been on anabolic fitness bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 12:34 PM
  #7
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
We've been the same name since day one bro.

I don't remember your name at all...what other name did you go by?
I used to post under spidey but you'd have to go WAY back to like 2004.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 12:39 PM
  #8
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
RUI is more expensive but possibly for a reason. i used maximpeptides for years and had no problem with their adex etc.. suddenly it felt like the adex wasnt working anymore. switched over to rui and i can use half the dose i used to use with maxim peptides. maxim was much much cheaper. in other words, their may be a reason certain places are so much cheaper. your possibly getting a very under dosed product.

never been on anabolic fitness bro.
LOL, OK I guess I was mistaken. It's funny though. I went back to the early 2000's with posts and can't find any mention of researchstop. I know they were used all the time; I even bookmarked the site for Christ's sake. It's just weird....
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 01:36 PM
  #9
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
I used to post under spidey but you'd have to go WAY back to like 2004.
I've been around the boards since '99....
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 01:40 PM
  #10
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I've been around the boards since '99....
Yeah I know you've been around a long time. You can do a thread search under spidey and you'll turn up posts from 2004 or 2005.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 01:42 PM
  #11
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
Yeah I know you've been around a long time. You can do a thread search under spidey and you'll turn up posts from 2004 or 2005.
Cool...i started at FB, then went to FG and some Of US came from FG....the only other person that has been on the boards this long like me from the FB days, was FitnessBrat who doesn't post here anymore.

Some of that crew went to Bass site
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 01:46 PM
  #12
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Cool...i started at FB, then went to FG and some Of US came from FG....the only other person that has been on the boards this long like me from the FB days, was FitnessBrat who doesn't post here anymore.

Some of that crew went to Bass site
LOL, I remember Bass. Maybe he was the one I was thinking of when I thought Bouncer was at AF. Both start with "B". Sorry bro, Early onset Alzheimers......
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 01:53 PM
  #13
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
I started out in the late 90's and the first board I joined was EF, LOL. I was only there for a month or two before realizing they were all full of shit and the board was riddled with cops. People were getting popped right and left. Then I migrated to AF for a couple years before they changed their name to AFboard (I had to google them to remember their name, LOL). Then I came here. I dropped out of the boards altogether for a long time and now I'm back.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 02:27 PM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
I started out in the late 90's and the first board I joined was EF, LOL. I was only there for a month or two before realizing they were all full of shit and the board was riddled with cops. People were getting popped right and left. Then I migrated to AF for a couple years before they changed their name to AFboard (I had to google them to remember their name, LOL). Then I came here. I dropped out of the boards altogether for a long time and now I'm back.
Elite was my first board. There was cool peeps there. Ulter and winstrol the poo. They knew their shit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 02:34 PM
  #15
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Yeah, Ulter is a mod over at AFboards now. I just registered over there so I could do a board search for researchstop. I found it but the newest thread is from last year so I don't know if they are still legit. I pm'd Ulter to ask him so we'll see if he replies.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 02:41 PM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
Bro there are 10 million research sites now. Your like obcessed with that place. Lol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 02:57 PM
  #17
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bro there are 10 million research sites now. Your like obcessed with that place. Lol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 02:59 PM
  #18
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11449
If nobody is talking about the place and you can't find any recent reviews or anything it's probably crap. Move on brother. Lol
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 03:03 PM
  #19
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
LOL, you're right. Moving on ....
Bouncer likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0