SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Gonna order my stuff at the end of the month

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-17, 07:36 PM
Gonna order my stuff at the end of the month
  #1
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
That's when I get paid. Any of you sponsers out there running a sale in that time frame let me know.

I got blood drawn today to set baselines for free test, IGF-1, PSA, and cholesterol. My Ansomone is on it's way and I got my TB-500 the other day. Gonna order some deca, test E, Eq, var, and proviron and run a 15 week cycle. Since this is my last one probably, I am going to throw everything I have at it and run higher dosages than I ever have. I'll probably end up spending over a grand for this by the time I figure in ancillaries and supplements so I am going to eat and work like it's my last 15 weeks on Earth. LOL, it actually might be if my wife figures out how much I am spending .
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-17, 09:48 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11419
If I were in your shoes considering your injuries and age I would approach it much differently. This one last "blast cycle" could very well make your injuries worse. Why put yourself through that going on 50. Not a smart move imo.

Instead you should focus on health, healing, and getting in the best shape of your life. You don't need a massive cycle for that. Your natty test levels are probably low anyway. This huge cycle will definitely fuck your levels up and you may never recover from it.

So all those things considered here is what I would do in your shoes.

Test at TRT levels (200mgs per week) which is most likely higher than your current levels.

HGH at 2-3iu per day to aid in the healing and recovery aspect.

Deca low dose 100mgs a week again for it's healing and joint comfort abilities.

If you want to go a bit above trt levels you could run the test and deca every 5 days instead of every 7 days.

I would set no time limit on how long I was going to run these compounds, I'd probably stay on as long as possible considering the health benefits and the fact that your natty test levels are not very high at your age anyway.

Consider what I'm saying bro. No offense but it's the better and smarter option for your specific needs right now.
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 12:13 AM
  #3
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Yea I agree with bouncer I think you should run that stack. May not be what you wanna hear but I think you will make decent gains off those small dosages as long as gear is legit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 12:15 AM
Gonna order my stuff at the end of the month
  #4
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 347
Or if you're stuck on higher dosages i would do no more than do 400mg T w/ 200mg ND & the HGH. Now that's a pretty decent cycle. Eat your protein, focus on high repetitions slow negatives & you're good to go.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 12:22 AM
  #5
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
If I were in your shoes considering your injuries and age I would approach it much differently. This one last "blast cycle" could very well make your injuries worse. Why put yourself through that going on 50. Not a smart move imo.

Instead you should focus on health, healing, and getting in the best shape of your life. You don't need a massive cycle for that. Your natty test levels are probably low anyway. This huge cycle will definitely fuck your levels up and you may never recover from it.

So all those things considered here is what I would do in your shoes.

Test at TRT levels (200mgs per week) which is most likely higher than your current levels.

HGH at 2-3iu per day to aid in the healing and recovery aspect.

Deca low dose 100mgs a week again for it's healing and joint comfort abilities.

If you want to go a bit above trt levels you could run the test and deca every 5 days instead of every 7 days.

I would set no time limit on how long I was going to run these compounds, I'd probably stay on as long as possible considering the health benefits and the fact that your natty test levels are not very high at your age anyway.

Consider what I'm saying bro. No offense but it's the better and smarter option for your specific needs right now.
Good luck and make a log

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 10:07 AM
  #6
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Bouncer, I know you and Androman are right. It's just so tempting. Getting old sucks. Surgery was 10 fucking months ago. This should be better than it is.

I am still going to run the GH and tb-500 for a month first. I'll lift light with a lot of reps. When I do start the gear, I will start low and work up carefully. You're right, it would be stupid to just go balls to the wall from the start. I am having my test measured so I'll know soon enough if my levels are in the dumpster. If they are, I may be able to get my Dr. to put me on HRT. I actually hope they are rather than be in the extreme low normal. My doc is really good and really understanding but he is very ethical and by the book. If my free T is anywhere in the normal range, he won't agree to put me on HRT.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 10:14 AM
  #7
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Besides Saw Palmetto, does anyone know of other natural supplements for prostate health? I do have mild BPH and I can expect that to get worse on gear. That's the real reason for the cialis. With proviron and test, my sex drive will be just fine. Cialis is indicated medically for BPH.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 10:15 AM
  #8
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
Besides Saw Palmetto, does anyone know of other natural supplements for prostate health? I do have mild BPH and I can expect that to get worse on gear. That's the real reason for the cialis. With proviron and test, my sex drive will be just fine. Cialis is indicated medically for BPH.
Fish oil and COQ10... my BP never goes over 120..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 08:24 PM
  #9
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 486
Don't forget the creatine. Imo everyone should be taking it. There are many health benefits.

https://authoritynutrition.com/10-benefits-of-creatine/

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-17, 08:41 PM
  #10
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Yeah I have creatine. I am still accumulating all the various supps. I should get some coQ10 though.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-17, 01:28 AM
  #11
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
Yeah I have creatine. I am still accumulating all the various supps. I should get some coQ10 though.
Hawthorne berries as well.. might sound over kill but @ your age you Gone need more than the average juice monkey.. look how much supps Ronnie took

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
BowHunter likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-17, 09:33 AM
  #12
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Hawthorne berries as well.. might sound over kill but @ your age you Gone need more than the average juice monkey.. look how much supps Ronnie took

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I just looked up Hawthorn in WebMD. It has major drug interactions with ED meds like viagra and Cialis. I know a lot of BBs use those so they should be careful. Taken together may cause blood pressure to drop too low.

Also has interactions with a lot of BP meds.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-17, 02:03 PM
  #13
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
I just looked up Hawthorn in WebMD. It has major drug interactions with ED meds like viagra and Cialis. I know a lot of BBs use those so they should be careful. Taken together may cause blood pressure to drop too low.

Also has interactions with a lot of BP meds.
I mean if you are taking BP meds then you do not need Hawthorne.. plus BP meds and viagra and cialis is a no no.. dont fuck with your heart

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-17, 02:08 PM
  #14
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 59
I don't need BP meds. I was just bringing that up as a caution to other BBs who may be taking them. I am going to get some cialis to have on hand in case deca fucks with my sex drive and also for the benign prostate hypertrophy likely to occur. Hawthorn plus cialis though is not a good idea I am reading.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0