SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Vic Richards interview on Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-17, 02:54 PM
Vic Richards interview on Steroids

Superior Pro

TS: I know this is a touchy subject with you, but I have to ask. What are your theories on drugs in the sport?

VR: Well I get asked this all the time, and I do not like to answer because I feel I have to be responsible. I know what I am doing, but if someone thinks they can do what I do to be like me and then they hurt themselves, it becomes my fault. All I can say is there are proven medicinal uses for steroids and other compounds, which if used properly are very safe. However, the key is used properly. These days the guys are using insane amounts and using GH, and insulin as well. I would never in a million years play around with insulin or thyroid drugs either. Too dangerous. Besides if you know enough about nutrition you can effectively manipulate your own insulin levels to be very beneficial for building muscles.

TS: Alright, I ainít pulling any punches... ..What drugs do you use and which ones do you feel are the most effective.

VR: Hmmm... ..nice try Trevor.

TS: Alright, let me rephrase that. If a bodybuilder were to choose to use drugs, are there any that you feel are safer and more effective than others.

VR: Let me just say that I think androgen-based drugs are **** and very dangerous and hard on the system. They do nothing but bloat the hell out of a person and then when they are stopped everything is lost. A much wiser approach would be to use highly anabolic compounds. Because if used correctly they can result in lots and lots of quality muscle that stays with you for the most part.

TS: Things like equipoise and winstrol are highly anabolic

VR: Yes

TS: Well in all honesty, I cannot believe that you donít feel androgens are effective... I mean I would have guessed by your condition at fibo very huge but also holding water that you would find them somewhat useful

VR: I am not going to comment on my personal life for the reasons stated before. I will say, however, that there is one compound out there that is very androgenic, and very anabolic and would result in lots of muscle. But it is very toxic and dangerous and would never be used for any length of time

TS: And what compound would that be

VR: Parabolan

TS: You know one of the major problems I see, is that young guys coming up and in established pros, have a hard time training without the use of drugs and therefore stay on all the time. Mostly these guys never put in any time training naturally and once their cycle is done, they start to crash in size and panic. So rather than wait to clean the system and learn to train and progress naturally as well... they hop right back on a course or at the very least "bridge". Which always cracks me up because these idiots are never giving their body a break... which in the long run really hinders their progress.

VR: I totally agree. That is the problem. People donít take the time off that their bodies need. It would be wise to give the body 4-6 months of total clean time a year... ..but invariable this happens with only a few. But they are the few that will be around for a long time and be healthy to boot. The other problem they have is they think drugs are the key which they are not. Nutrition and training are the keys

TS: Precisely my thoughts. Whenever I work with someone... whether a Pro or an Amateur the first thing I tell them is I have no secrets or magic bullets. Just common sense and balls to the wall effort. That is what makes the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-17, 03:18 PM

Administrator
He's double talking here. He says androgenic drugs are dangerous yet when the interviewer says "I'm surprised you say that because at fibo you looked like you were using heavy androgens." His response was "I'm not going to comment on what I do".

Sounds like one of these bullshit interviews "do as I say not as I do".

Dorian is like that now. Says shit like "it's not about drugs"... Mother fucker you changed the fucken bodybuilding game with your fucken cycles. What do people think made his blood and guts style of training possible? Same with Ronnie, take away the drugs and all those old training videos would be a lot fucken less impressive. Now Dorian is all about CrossFit and staying healthy and refuses to talk about PEDs.
Androman likes this.
Old 07-21-17, 04:09 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
He's double talking here. He says androgenic drugs are dangerous yet when the interviewer says "I'm surprised you say that because at fibo you looked like you were using heavy androgens." His response was "I'm not going to comment on what I do".

Sounds like one of these bullshit interviews "do as I say not as I do".

Dorian is like that now. Says shit like "it's not about drugs"... Mother fucker you changed the fucken bodybuilding game with your fucken cycles. What do people think made his blood and guts style of training possible? Same with Ronnie, take away the drugs and all those old training videos would be a lot fucken less impressive. Now Dorian is all about CrossFit and staying healthy and refuses to talk about PEDs.

How bad could it be. I wish more ifbb pros were honest about their use. Don't have to talk about dosages but just say what works and what doesn't. I know Dave palumbo said that Test with an anabolic and GH is all u need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-17, 04:15 PM

Administrator
i bet dorian yates cycle at his biggest was comparable to bostin lyods. Dorian was not some 4 foot little genetic mutant like lee priest who turned pro at the age of 13 lol. lee was probably telling the truth about his low doses. but dorian and ronnie.. we are talking tons of shit no doubt. ronnie probably doesn't even know what he took. probably just took what chad told him to take.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0