SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page LimingShop Anavar Review

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree21Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-17, 10:41 PM
LimingShop Anavar Review
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Got them today. 10mg tabs 100 tabs per bottle. Gonna run 50mgs per day.

Will update once per week on what I'm feeling or seeing in terms of results.

lipripper, rado and Liming Pharm like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 10:49 PM
Liming Anavar Review
  #2
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 26
Likes: 273
Nice shape


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 04:52 AM
  #3
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 1919
How long you planning on running it B?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 05:50 AM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
How long you planning on running it B?
I have enough of this brand for about 6 weeks. That's obviously enough time to tell if it's working at 50mgs per day.

But I have other var coming in so I might do a 12 week run and compare the 2 brands.
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 06:54 AM
  #5
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 1919
Stuff I got I could feel in a week and after 2 was really kicking in strong and has stayed that way. Of course I have noting to compare it to but its been great. I'm liking it a lot.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 07:13 AM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Got them today. 10mg tabs 100 tabs per bottle. Gonna run 50mgs per day.

Will update once per week on what I'm feeling or seeing in terms of results.

Let me send you labmax to test bro
lipripper and Androman like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 10:56 AM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Yea I'll do the labmax thing. I'll order a couple of them.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 11:29 AM
  #8
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Looks like mdma.. you will have a blast

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
obscured78, Androman and Labron like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 11:37 AM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Looks like mdma.. you will have a blast

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"49lbs and trying to be a monster".

I dedicate this song specifically to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYJ0QhIPEw
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 12:36 PM
  #10
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea I'll do the labmax thing. I'll order a couple of them.
And get the UV lights well
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 01:33 PM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
So this is probably unrelated but let me know if you guys have experienced this on anavar.

Since I got the var late yesterday I didn't take the 50mgs until around 8pm. Last night I woke up with a wet shirt which is rare because it's very cool in NorCal at nights because there is no humidity. I figured it was just some anomaly. But today I took my 50mgs with my morning coffee and now 2 hours later sweat is dripping down my back. It's nothing crazy like tren where your shirt gets fucken soaking wet but something seems to be causing it. Maybe just the sudden 50mg dose all at once?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 01:41 PM
  #12
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Never heard or experienced that lol


Bori called it....MDMA you gonna be trippin
obscured78 and Androman like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 01:56 PM
  #13
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
The anavar pills I use to take use to have the same type of shape.... I felt jittery... so it wasn't all Var

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 01:58 PM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
I have no jitters whatsoever. Definitely not any sort of stimulant as I am very sensitive to that shit and my heart rate goes nuts. I used to use cellucor c4 pre workout and my resting heart rate was over 100 for the rest of the day.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 03:24 PM
  #15
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 1919
I experienced nothing like that.

You probably had a dream you were going shopping in costco
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 03:26 PM
  #16
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
I experienced nothing like that.

You probably had a dream you were going shopping in costco
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 03:46 PM
  #17
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
I remember those days... Canibus went hard!!... he was a lyrical monster... ex soldier...dumb ass got caught smoking weed... no fucks giving

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 03:51 PM
  #18
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I remember those days... Canibus went hard!!... he was a lyrical monster... ex soldier...dumb ass got caught smoking weed... no fucks giving

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
LL murdered him in that battle though. Canibus literally disappeared after that song. LL hit him with so much personal humiliation there was no coming back after that. He embarrassed him as a man, took his pride and dignity. LL called it in the song. "Look over your shoulder nigga that's where your headed". LoL
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 03:58 PM
  #19
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
East coast rap was the shit back then... Special Ed, beatnuts, Bush babees, ziggy(racking in the dough)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 04:01 PM
  #20
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
East coast rap was the shit back then... Special Ed, beatnuts, Bush babees, ziggy(racking in the dough)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Don't forget onyx. I was like 12 in New Jersey walking around blasting this shit. Thought I was a bad mother fucker. Lmao.

https://youtu.be/tXW6cEM3FtQ
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 04:04 PM
  #21
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Fredro went hard on his ass

https://youtu.be/atVpmYM07wI

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 04:06 PM
  #22
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
What's funny is when I was a kid I thought these guys were dangerous mother fuckers. But looking at them from my perspective now they all look like 90lb twinks. Lol. Even DMX who sounds like he weighs 250lbs shredded but looks like a bitch.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 04:19 PM
  #23
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
What's funny is when I was a kid I thought these guys were dangerous mother fuckers. But looking at them from my perspective now they all look like 90lb twinks. Lol. Even DMX who sounds like he weighs 250lbs shredded but looks like a bitch.
Lol

Reminds me of this
https://youtu.be/ZAWzZ4dS7fk


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bouncer and Androman like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 04:20 PM
  #24
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
What's funny is when I was a kid I thought these guys were dangerous mother fuckers. But looking at them from my perspective now they all look like 90lb twinks. Lol. Even DMX who sounds like he weighs 250lbs shredded but looks like a bitch.
It's that cracked that fucked dark Man X up..
I can listen to him all day in the gym

I remember when he first came out in mase song.. you got 24 hours to live

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 04:29 PM
  #25
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
It's that cracked that fucked dark Man X up..
I can listen to him all day in the gym

I remember when he first came out in mase song.. you got 24 hours to live

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
back when lil kim was black. lol. i remember that song well.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-17, 04:30 PM
  #26
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
back when lil kim was black. lol. i remember that song well.
Yea she ruined herself big time... Sammy sosa on the same path

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-17, 08:21 AM
  #27
 
Chicken's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2017
Likes: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
So this is probably unrelated but let me know if you guys have experienced this on anavar.

Since I got the var late yesterday I didn't take the 50mgs until around 8pm. Last night I woke up with a wet shirt which is rare because it's very cool in NorCal at nights because there is no humidity. I figured it was just some anomaly. But today I took my 50mgs with my morning coffee and now 2 hours later sweat is dripping down my back. It's nothing crazy like tren where your shirt gets fucken soaking wet but something seems to be causing it. Maybe just the sudden 50mg dose all at once?
It's name is sleep hyperhidrosis, and can be triggered with any sudden hormonal change. Iv had it with var, eq, tren, nandrolone, super. Happens with most every thing when I front load heavy. Usually dose depending and will stop in a couple weeks. Except 4 tren, an it's off and on the hole time.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-17, 09:24 AM
  #28
 
Chicken's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2017
Likes: 30
When u get the night swets from stuff besides tren It's a good thing cause u know what u got is really something, hopefully var. I'm not discrediting ur source at all just saying in my experience I know iv gotten fake var cause it was just to strong although good var is strong, with my body, real var is just more comfortable than some other compounds. Sounds like is going 2 be a good run. Last I think some people r more in tune with there body's than others, and some do not look 4 sides or have them like others do. Not downgrading anyone.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-17, 10:49 AM
  #29
 
Chicken's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2017
Likes: 30
Bouncer just looking back was 1st prame an 1st var on the same day?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-17, 12:00 PM
  #30
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
Bouncer just looking back was 1st prame an 1st var on the same day?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Nah, started the var the day before.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 03:20 PM
  #31
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: southeast USA
Likes: 53
How do you know it isn't some less expensive AAS like Winny?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 03:58 PM
  #32
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
How do you know it isn't some less expensive AAS like Winny?
You don't other than the fact that I've used Winny multiple times and every time it turns my joints dry as a desert.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-17, 08:11 AM
  #33
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
How do you know it isn't some less expensive AAS like Winny?
Winny and var have different end results, I can tell the difference on both.

And reputable source helps.


The var I have, has var in it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 08:56 AM
  #34
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
7 Day Update:

Not noticing the pumps that everyone talks about with Var yet but then again I was already running test, deca, and GH when I started this so my pumps in the gym was already pretty damn crazy.

Visually i'm noticing more pronounced veins popping out in the delts, arms, and midsection in particular.

the most pronounced difference so far that I've noticed is strength gains. i pick up weight i was using a week or 2 ago and I have to check i picked up the right DB's because they feel 10lbs lighter then they did a week ago. is this common with Var? I have nothing to compare it to as I've never run it before.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 09:00 AM
  #35
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 1919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
7 Day Update:

Not noticing the pumps that everyone talks about with Var yet but then again I was already running test, deca, and GH when I started this so my pumps in the gym was already pretty damn crazy.

Visually i'm noticing more pronounced veins popping out in the delts, arms, and midsection in particular.

the most pronounced difference so far that I've noticed is strength gains. i pick up weight i was using a week or 2 ago and I have to check i picked up the right DB's because they feel 10lbs lighter then they did a week ago. is this common with Var? I have nothing to compare it to as I've never run it before.
I don't know if they felt 10 lbs lighter...but I'm damn sure getting a lot more reps out of the sets then I did before with the same weight. example... on 75's I was going for 10 reps..now Im doing 15 a set..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 04:50 PM
  #36
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Veins are becoming more pronounced. Not sure if that's something I should be noticing on var or not but im definitely noticing it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 04:53 PM
  #37
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Veins are becoming more pronounced. Not sure if that's something I should be noticing on var or not but im definitely noticing it.
Show me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 06:26 PM
  #38
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Veins are becoming more pronounced. Not sure if that's something I should be noticing on var or not but im definitely noticing it.
The car. For sure makes veins pop out within 45mns of taking it. Mine last a good 5hrs then I take the other 25mgs and kapow...i should post pics, I'm vascular as fuck
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 06:26 PM
  #39
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Show me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Make your own
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 02:13 AM
  #40
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Make your own
I wasn't talking to you.. I was talking to bouncer and you are not his spokes person.. I know he gives you free shit like bunk GH, but bouncer talks all this and that is veins this and that and he don't post a single pic, but his big nose face

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 02:46 AM
  #41
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I wasn't talking to you.. I was talking to bouncer and you are not his spokes person.. I know he gives you free shit like bunk GH, but bouncer talks all this and that is veins this and that and he don't post a single pic, but his big nose face

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I've posted a thousand pics. The avatar is the most recent I think. But trust me when I tell you new pics are coming soon and you will see for yourself what 15lbs of lean tissue gain looks like. I'm not posting a thing until I live up to my own standard of progress and I'm not far off. 230lbs well under 10%. The body fat goal is already accomplished I just want that extra 5lbs and it's coming all be it slowly. To put that in perspective, I was something like 215 in my avatar at a higher bf%. I give Rado nothing btw. Not sure if you were joking or if that's really what you think but I'd suggest you focus a little more on yourself feather weight.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 02:48 AM
  #42
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I've posted a thousand pics. The avatar is the most recent I think. But trust me when I tell you new pics are coming soon and you will see for yourself what 15lbs of lean tissue gain looks like. I'm not posting a thing until I live up to my own standard of progress and I'm not far off. 230lbs well under 10%. The body fat goal is already accomplished I just want that extra 5lbs and it's coming all be it slowly. To put that in perspective, I was something like 215 in my avatar at a higher bf%. I give Rado nothing btw. Not sure if you were joking or if that's really what you think but I'd suggest you focus a little more on yourself feather weight.
So what's wrong with posting a forearm pic? You can at least show some veins and be like you these are my veiny arms.. limeshop is GTG.. you feel me?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 02:53 AM
  #43
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
So what's wrong with posting a forearm pic?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I could post a calf pic or a quad pic, or an ab pic or a delt pic etc.. but like I said, I'm posting nothing until my goal is complete. At that point you can look at every body part you'd like. I do things on my terms homey.

And why would I say liming shop is good to go? I don't know that yet. I'm just noting what I'm experiencing right now. More pronounced veins certainly doesn't prove anything. I was simply wondering if that's to be expected with anavar as I've never run it before. You seem to take it as some kind of brag or something.

Does this prove to you that the anavar is good to go? Because veins don't prove much to me..

Androman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 05:09 AM
  #44
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I could post a calf pic or a quad pic, or an ab pic or a delt pic etc.. but like I said, I'm posting nothing until my goal is complete. At that point you can look at every body part you'd like. I do things on my terms homey.

And why would I say liming shop is good to go? I don't know that yet. I'm just noting what I'm experiencing right now. More pronounced veins certainly doesn't prove anything. I was simply wondering if that's to be expected with anavar as I've never run it before. You seem to take it as some kind of brag or something.

Does this prove to you that the anavar is good to go? Because veins don't prove much to me..

Thanks B.. Now I can jack off... my head got HGH veins...

Your veins are like ropes WTF!!

Nah man.. i just want to see how vascular you look

I think most your vascularity comes from the GH anavar is making it more noticeable .. I would just give a little break on growth and come back on in a couple of months if I were you





Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 09:22 AM
  #45
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I wasn't talking to you.. I was talking to bouncer and you are not his spokes person.. I know he gives you free shit like bunk GH, but bouncer talks all this and that is veins this and that and he don't post a single pic, but his big nose face

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
But I am talking to YOU

Get lean and you will be more vascular

Cardio cardio cardio...your food seems ok, i would not have a cheat meal until you're way leaner
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 09:24 AM
  #46
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
But I am talking to YOU

Get lean and you will be more vascular

Cardio cardio cardio...your food seems ok, i would not have a cheat meal until you're way leaner
Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 09:30 AM
  #47
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
But I am talking to YOU

Get lean and you will be more vascular

Cardio cardio cardio...your food seems ok, i would not have a cheat meal until you're way leaner
Worry about yourself homeslice... I can get leaner if I want.. And you know my goal is to gain some more weight...

I just did 30 mins on stairmaster after hitting legs.. So fuck you very much

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 09:34 AM
  #48
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2921
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Worry about yourself homeslice... I can get leaner if I want.. And you know my goal is to gain some more weight...

I just did 30 mins on stairmaster after hitting legs.. So fuck you very much

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Come pinga lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-17, 09:34 AM
  #49
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Come pinga lol
Con huevos frito

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-17, 01:10 AM
  #50
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9767
Having a hard time eating my last meal of the day for the last few days. I've read a little bit about var killing appetite, anyone else experience it? I know dbol and drol kill my appetite so I'm thinking it's just a 17aa thing?
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0