SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page LimingShop Anavar Review

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-17, 05:25 AM

Administrator
Got a few test kits on the way. Will test soon.

https://roidtest.com/collections/ind...ne-2-step-test
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-17, 03:39 PM

Administrator
So I gotta be honest, I have no proof of this which is why I'm going to roidtest this var to see what's in it. BUT, my joints feel very dry like they used to feel when I ran Winny back in the day. Var isn't supposed to make joints feels dry or sore from everything I've read so I have to be honest, I'm having some doubts about what it is. Especially considering im running deca which makes joints feel great.

The roidtest will remove all doubt.
Old 08-19-17, 04:57 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
So I gotta be honest, I have no proof of this which is why I'm going to roidtest this var to see what's in it. BUT, my joints feel very dry like they used to feel when I ran Winny back in the day. Var isn't supposed to make joints feels dry or sore from everything I've read so I have to be honest, I'm having some doubts about what it is. Especially considering im running deca which makes joints feel great.

Thanks for your honesty especially since you deleted my last post in this thread
Old 08-19-17, 05:05 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Veins are becoming more pronounced. Not sure if that's something I should be noticing on var or not but im definitely noticing it.
Absolutely a var trait, nothing like var for a pumped look all day. Fish and I spoke of it on his thread. How bout pumps at the jym? Does it feel like ur muscle is about to turn to rock after a set or three? I don't know how to describe the feeling just blown up and like it's flexed hard after a set when ur relaxed.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-17, 05:16 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscured78 View Post
Thanks for your honesty especially since you deleted my last post in this thread
yea because you broke a golden rule you stupid bastard.
Old 08-19-17, 05:18 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
Absolutely a var trait, nothing like var for a pumped look all day. Fish and I spoke of it on his thread. How bout pumps at the jym? Does it feel like ur muscle is about to turn to rock after a set or three? I don't know how to describe the feeling just blown up and like it's flexed hard after a set when ur relaxed.

nope, no extra pump. just vascular looking which again could be winny.

its absolutely killing my appetite i can tell you that. im usually starving for all my meals.
Old 08-19-17, 05:30 PM

Superior Pro
Anavar is known for appetite suppression. But holy fuck you got thick ass veins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-17, 05:40 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

Var does not, will not make your joints feel dry like winny does, period.

I'm on Var right now and not having any issues like that at all.
Old 08-19-17, 05:44 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
Anavar is known for appetite suppression. But holy fuck you got thick ass veins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea and that pic was at 12am my time i had been laying around half asleep watching tv. twice the size when im actually doing something physical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Var does not, will not make your joints feel dry like winny does, period.

I'm on Var right now and not having any issues like that at all.
roidtest on the way.
Old 08-19-17, 05:48 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
yea because you broke a golden rule you stupid bastard.
What rule?
Old 08-19-17, 05:48 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscured78 View Post
What rule?
Pm.
Old 08-19-17, 06:56 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
nope, no extra pump. just vascular looking which again could be winny.

its absolutely killing my appetite i can tell you that. im usually starving for all my meals.
Hard 2 get real var and tball. Sometimes it's cut with other stuff or just something else. I got some not long ago, so strong I quit about 2 weeks in, threw it out. 200 bucks gone. It was wet shit, you know deluded in slime that tasted like koolaid.
I chew up all the orals so I can taste them. I know deferent binders can be used but all the good var iv had taste like nothing and will repack in ur mouth almost like it has some oil in it. Hard to describe but hi quality orals have that one trait in common they will come back together in ur mouth. Crush 2 between ur teeth, just break them apart pretty good if they turn to dust and go every where in ur mouth, not a good sign, but if u can keep it together and it packs back up, in my experence it's a better quality oral. Imo. Iv chewed every thing from var to nolva, it's wierd, but it's another way to have insight into the mystery of, is this shit real. Some things have an unmistakable taste and others a taste so bad ur chugging milk. Best 2 u all

AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 08-19-17, 07:23 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
Hard 2 get real var and tball. Sometimes it's cut with other stuff or just something else. I got some not long ago, so strong I quit about 2 weeks in, threw it out. 200 bucks gone. It was wet shit, you know deluded in slime that tasted like koolaid.
I chew up all the orals so I can taste them. I know deferent binders can be used but all the good var iv had taste like nothing and will repack in ur mouth almost like it has some oil in it. Hard to describe but hi quality orals have that one trait in common they will come back together in ur mouth. Crush 2 between ur teeth, just break them apart pretty good if they turn to dust and go every where in ur mouth, not a good sign, but if u can keep it together and it packs back up, in my experence it's a better quality oral. Imo. Iv chewed every thing from var to nolva, it's wierd, but it's another way to have insight into the mystery of, is this shit real. Some things have an unmistakable taste and others a taste so bad ur chugging milk. Best 2 u all

Or just buy a kit to test it out, simple cookie cutter stuff

Yes I agree var can and typically faked or underdosed; it's usually mixed with winny. Having a good trusted source is key and if you can test the product, then do so.

I am on var right now from one of the best sources in the game and his stuff is tested for var in it and I am getting results that only var gives me
Old 08-19-17, 07:52 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Or just buy a kit to test it out, simple cookie cutter stuff

Yes I agree var can and typically faked or underdosed; it's usually mixed with winny. Having a good trusted source is key and if you can test the product, then do so.

I am on var right now from one of the best sources in the game and his stuff is tested for var in it and I am getting results that only var gives me
Glad to hear it Rado, I go through the same chanel s most of the time, have only been disappointed a few times (and that was trying a different line and a different channel) I guess iv been luckey. I don't need to test but I do tast. If I were doing reviews I would.
Chewing is a sence, a direct way to have an idea about something. Cost nothing and when u know what something tast like it's unmistakably that thing. Have a good one.

rado likes this.
Old 08-19-17, 08:21 PM

Administrator
Chewing lol. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say roidtest or labmax is slightly more scientific and absolute.
rado likes this.
Old 08-22-17, 10:12 PM

Administrator
I'm stopping these for now and I'm gonna wait for the roidtest kit to come in the mail.

Since I have no real experience with anavar I don't want to make any claims yet but the results I'm getting don't really match what I've read about anavar. I do have experience with winstrol however and the results I'm getting match winstrol exactly. So if I was to take a wild guess right now I would guess it's winstrol but that is pure speculation and the roidtest kit will be the deciding factor.
Old 08-25-17, 10:12 PM

Administrator
owner of liming shop has contacted me and he can't wait for me to test the tabs. says he is looking forward to it. i'd say thats a good sign. he definitely doesn't sound like he has anything to hide.

maybe its just really strong var and i started at too high a dose? we will see.

still waiting on the kit. roidtest is slow as shit at shipping shit out. still no tracking.
Old 08-26-17, 01:59 PM

Founding Member
I'm really curious about that roidtest kit you've posted/ordered, as I don't believe that was a thing a few years back. Have these been proven to be fairly accurate in deciphering the differences between compounds? That's awesome for someone like a female who sure as hell doesn't want to think they're taking anavar and really be taking dbol.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-17, 02:32 PM

Administrator
Yea I think they came around a few years ago but are really taking off now for those exact reasons you listed.
Old 08-26-17, 02:36 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat View Post
I'm really curious about that roidtest kit you've posted/ordered, as I don't believe that was a thing a few years back. Have these been proven to be fairly accurate in deciphering the differences between compounds? That's awesome for someone like a female who sure as hell doesn't want to think they're taking anavar and really be taking dbol.
Labmax also has kits and they are very accurate in terms of identifying the actual product, I've done many tests and videos have been posted under my account.

Bouncers kit is from another company and I've yet to use them
Old 08-26-17, 02:38 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
owner of liming shop has contacted me and he can't wait for me to test the tabs. says he is looking forward to it. i'd say thats a good sign. he definitely doesn't sound like he has anything to hide.

still waiting on the kit. roidtest is slow as shit at shipping shit out. still no tracking.
You speculate way too much IMO.

Winny and var are going to have similar results. Where it's noticeable the most, is lab work on your ast/alt values. I have blood work to prove both.

In terms of results? Again, I've done both with labs and pics...near identical outcome HOWEVER....winny dries me up while var, hardens me up and the pumps are insane.
Old 08-26-17, 02:41 PM

Administrator
Quote:
You speculate way too much IMO.

Winny and var are going to have similar results. Where it's noticeable the most, is lab work on your ast/alt values. I have blood work to prove both.

In terms of results? Again, I've done both with labs and pics...near identical outcome HOWEVER....winny dries me up while var, hardens me up and the pumps are insane.
stfu your getting annoying. I said I'm testing it. Was just giving a simple update.
Old 08-26-17, 02:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
stfu your getting annoying. I said I'm testing it. Was just giving a simple update.
Neat....i simply responded to your post, don't like...then go fuck yourself....
Old 08-26-17, 02:48 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Neat....i simply responded to your post, don't like...then go fuck yourself....
And I'm simply responding to yours. Testing isn't speculation you stupid shit. :*
Old 08-26-17, 02:50 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
And I'm simply responding to yours. Testing isn't speculation you stupid shit. :*
You're just a pessimists at all times. Worst than Turbo.

Speaking your rubbish as to what you "feel" is pure speculation bs. Get labs done ffs and stfu with the "feels"

queer
Old 08-26-17, 02:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Bouncer, maybe var effects u very strong. It's verry powerful and and it hits quick, so much so I can tell when I add it in or take it out of a stack and c the effects on top of other gear. I was expecting different in what I read and heard and would describe var and tball as strong. Last, if u r using an ai it could be causing dry joints.

Bouncer likes this.
Old 08-26-17, 03:06 PM

Administrator
Quote:
You're just a pessimists at all times. Worst than Turbo.

Speaking your rubbish as to what you "feel" is pure speculation bs. Get labs done ffs and stfu with the "feels"

queer
Read the title of the thread. It's a review. It doesn't say "testing thread". Even though I am going to test it, this thread is my own personal review of the product, my experience with the product. If you don't like it, then like you said.. go fuck yourself.
Old 08-28-17, 01:13 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Read the title of the thread. It's a review. It doesn't say "testing thread". Even though I am going to test it, this thread is my own personal review of the product, my experience with the product. If you don't like it, then like you said.. go fuck yourself.
You get your test kits yet? Took mine 4 days To Get mine.

Are you going to do video?
Old 08-28-17, 01:14 PM

Administrator
Quote:
You get your test kits yet? Took mine 4 days To Get mine.

Are you going to do video?
No nothing, roidtest is slow as fuck. I'll take pics no video.
Old 08-28-17, 01:16 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Damn....mine came from Canada too lol
Old 09-07-17, 10:05 AM

Superior Amateur
Status on roid test?
Old 09-07-17, 10:21 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
You still don't have the kits? I ordered more on the 1st and I'll have them by early next week....maybe even Saturday
Old 09-07-17, 11:37 AM

Administrator
I posted about this yesterday. I will never order from roidtest again. Shit customer service and still no kits. When they get here I'll test. I got the same sides with the euro pharm var which I have seen labmax tests on so I'm going to assume my body just doesn't react well with var.
Old 09-18-17, 11:50 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I posted about this yesterday. I will never order from roidtest again. Shit customer service and still no kits. When they get here I'll test. I got the same sides with the euro pharm var which I have seen labmax tests on so I'm going to assume my body just doesn't react well with var.
Hei B, Still not received the kits?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 12:23 PM

Administrator
Nope, roidtest finally got back to me and said they are out of Var kits and waiting for more. They are terrible. I recommend everyone use labmax instead.
Old 09-18-17, 01:59 PM

Superior Admiral
Damn B, your worse then rado with dragging shit out..

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0