SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page No HGH Only Higher Dose Anabolics Experiment

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By chuckz28

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-17, 02:04 PM
No HGH Only Higher Dose Anabolics Experiment
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10350
Been on GH for awhile now, I'm sure some of it was real and some of it was fake but I'm tired of the whole GH game right now so I'm stopping and just gonna focus on AAS. When I say higher dose I mean higher dose for me not some Bostin Loyd crazy shit. I'll stay on the following cycle for a few months and then evaluate.

When I run out of adex I'm gonna switch to exemestane because I hear it's healthier.

is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 02:35 PM
  #2
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 316
Shoot Monday mornings/Thursday Nights. Every 3.5 Days. 800mg Test + 400mg Deca only if ur truly bout it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 02:37 PM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
Shoot Monday mornings/Thursday Nights. Every 3.5 Days. 800mg Test + 400mg Deca only if ur truly bout it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'll consider it after current experiment.
Androman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 02:41 PM
  #4
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 316
lol nice. I just started an experiment also with a gram of Test solo. Ordering some Aromasin this week. What're your macros/calories like ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 02:48 PM
  #5
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
I agree with Andro.. I do shoot Monday's and Thursdays as well

https://youtu.be/OsB2wtH24D8

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 02:48 PM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
lol nice. I just started an experiment also with a gram of Test solo. Ordering some Aromasin this week. What're your macros/calories like ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One thing you have to consider that I don't think you are. Test at that dose will give you the tendon rejuvenation of a 90 year old. So you'll have strong muscles connected to a weak frame. Certain steroids like deca, eq, primo, var, and or course GH do the opposite and speed up recovery. Something to think about.

Cals I don't count. I just eat the same shit and adjust amounts based on how I look month to month and goals. Roughly 3000 though based on my experience of counting in the past. 95% of my cals are protein and carbs. Very little is from fat.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 02:55 PM
  #7
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
lol nice. I just started an experiment also with a gram of Test solo. Ordering some Aromasin this week. What're your macros/calories like ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You seriously asked about his macros? Is the same shit everyday...

4 meals of oatmeal half cups that is
Peas
Avocados and chicken..

His pre workout is a shake and a banana

His post work out is a shake with Gatorade and creatine...

Pretty sure I covered it all

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:00 PM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10350
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
You seriously asked about his macros? Is the same shit everyday...

4 meals of oatmeal half cups that is
Peas
Avocados and chicken..

His pre workout is a shake and a banana

His post work out is a shake with Gatorade and creatine...

Pretty sure I covered it all

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You forgot the dried cranberries in my oats. Lol
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:01 PM
  #9
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You forgot the dried cranberries in my oats. Lol
Yea I knew I missed something.. was gona say raisins

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:01 PM
  #10
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Props young man.. I couldn't eat that stuff everyday

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:02 PM
No HGH Only Higher Dose Anabolics Experiment
  #11
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
One thing you have to consider that I don't think you are. Test at that dose will give you the tendon rejuvenation of a 90 year old. So you'll have strong muscles connected to a weak frame. Certain steroids like deca, eq, primo, var, and or course GH do the opposite and speed up recovery. Something to think about.

Cals I don't count. I just eat the same shit and adjust amounts based on how I look month to month and goals. Roughly 3000 though based on my experience of counting in the past. 95% of my cals are protein and carbs. Very little is from fat.


Yea but maybe the MK677 will take care of that...idk. I've thought about doing 750 Test with 300 Deca but don't want to risk it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Androman; 08-15-17 at 03:13 PM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:03 PM
  #12
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:05 PM
No HGH Only Higher Dose Anabolics Experiment
  #13
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 316
I think MK677 would take care of the tendon rejuvenation caused by the high doses test.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Androman; 08-15-17 at 03:13 PM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:05 PM
  #14
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
When is the last time you drew blood B... I would love to know your hematocrit levels... bet your blood thick as sperm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:08 PM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10350
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
When is the last time you drew blood B... I would love to know your hematocrit levels... bet your blood thick as sperm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
nah all normal. they took tons of blood when i passed out last year lol. only thing out of whack was liver enzymes because of dbol.

i take fish oil everyday, that helps with blood thickness i think. probably an essential supp for aas users.
boricuarage79 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 03:13 PM
  #16
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Thanks for reminding me.. gota take my fish oil

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 04:18 PM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10350
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I agree with Andro.. I do shoot Monday's and Thursdays as well

https://youtu.be/OsB2wtH24D8

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The peak of both esters start to dip around day 4. That's why I shoot every 4 days.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 06:44 PM
  #18
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1385
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
When is the last time you drew blood B... I would love to know your hematocrit levels... bet your blood thick as sperm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hell my hematocrit is high on clomid alone. Doc was showing concern about approaching the top of the scale due to my higher test levels. Still in range but just barely.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-17, 06:47 PM
  #19
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10350
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Hell my hematocrit is high on clomid alone. Doc was showing concern about approaching the top of the scale due to my higher test levels. Still in range but just barely.
goes to show how individual we all really are.
chuckz28 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 12:54 AM
  #20
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Interesting..never knew Clomid does that... you ever feel like shit on Clomid Chuck ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 06:54 AM
  #21
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1385
Not on the dose I take. It's a result of higher testosterone levels not the medication itself.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 10:25 AM
  #22
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Not on the dose I take. It's a result of higher testosterone levels not the medication itself.
You say you take 25mgs right? I might try it if I ever take a break from test, but probably I will never come off

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 10:26 AM
  #23
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1385
Perscribed 25 a day but I did 25mg eod. Daily I had lower libido. Now I'm on 25mg 2x a week.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 12:31 PM
  #24
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Perscribed 25 a day but I did 25mg eod. Daily I had lower libido. Now I'm on 25mg 2x a week.
However your test levels went up? Are you on TRT?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 12:42 PM
  #25
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1385
Yes my test levels went way up from low 200s to 800s, little bit at a time. No trt. Clomid is basically a test booster that actually works. As my test levels went up so did my rbc and hematocrit. It was explained to me that the increase in testosterone is causing my bone marrow to increase blood cells.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 12:43 PM
  #26
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1385
Bouncer what dosage are you going to start the exemestane at when you switch over?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 01:07 PM
  #27
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Yes my test levels went way up from low 200s to 800s, little bit at a time. No trt. Clomid is basically a test booster that actually works. As my test levels went up so did my rbc and hematocrit. It was explained to me that the increase in testosterone is causing my bone marrow to increase blood cells.
Still doesn't explain to me the fact why it will lower your libido as it should be the opposite... hence why I never PCT

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 01:09 PM
  #28
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1385
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Still doesn't explain to me the fact why it will lower your libido as it should be the opposite... hence why I never PCT

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I think that is more of a side effect of the drug not what it's doing hormonally. Regardless at 25mg eod there was no issue.
boricuarage79 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-17, 01:11 PM
  #29
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1168
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
I think that is more of a side effect of the drug not what it's doing hormonally. Regardless at 25mg eod there was no issue.
True.. it does have a pretty long half life... why people take 300mgs PCT is beyond me.. I have friends that literally are emotional wrecks and get suicidal thought....


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0