SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Andro's Get Lean Log w/ Pics

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-17, 04:39 PM

Superior Pro
I thought of maybe doing something like 350mg test with some masteron and Tbol or Var. I figured my skin will look much better. I'm trying to go for the aesthetic pleasing look now. Not the get big and be huge and bloated. I want my muscles to shine lol that's why I'm dieting and trying to get lean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 04:40 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
I thought of maybe doing something like 350mg test with some masteron and Tbol or Var. I figured my skin will look much better. I'm trying to go for the aesthetic pleasing look now. Not the get big and be huge and bloated. I want my muscles to shine lol that's why I'm dieting and trying to get lean

I want tbol cause jon Jones took some

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-17, 04:41 PM

Superior Pro
Test doesn't give me the look that I'm going after. It is great for building mass though.

Old 08-28-17, 04:43 PM

Superior Freak
EQ would of been nice, but you say you count handle it

Old 08-28-17, 04:45 PM

Administrator
You guys don't get it. Test is not making you look puffy directly. Your simply not running your AI high enough. Your test is still aromatizing and causing bloat.

For a point proving extreme argument. Run 2.5mgs letro per day with 2 grams if test. You will not hold any water whatsoever.

Yes there is sides to running an AI that high. I'm simply trying to make you understand what's actually going on.
Old 08-28-17, 04:51 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You guys don't get it. Test is not making you look puffy directly. Your simply not running your AI high enough. Your test is still aromatizing and causing bloat.

For a point proving extreme argument. Run 2.5mgs letro per day with 2 grams if test. You will not hold any water whatsoever.

From my experience testosterone with an AI doesn't bloat my directly, your right. But my face still holds water. That's what I don't want. The bloated face. On anything over 400mg of Test, I eat a bowl of white rice or oatmeal and the muscles on my face get full and I get somewhat tight chipmunk cheeks. Higher test makes me more sensitive to Carbohydrates, so when I eat some carbs my muscles tend to fill up but the same happens to my face.

Administrator
And the look you want andro will come from test and masteron along with a strict diet. Plus your fat ass needs some cardio.

Superior Pro
Quote:
And the look you want andro will come from test and masteron along with a strict diet. Plus your fat ass needs some cardio.

That's what the fuck I'm doing lol goddamn u guys.

Old 08-28-17, 04:53 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Stfu bouncer.. that's what we were talking about...

Test and proviron and a lil AI..

Old 08-28-17, 04:53 PM

Superior Pro
I'm gonna throw in some mast e into this cycle. I just bought some Tbol from a source but I think I got robbed lol. 200$ gone.

Old 08-28-17, 04:54 PM

Administrator
Quote:
From my experience testosterone with an AI doesn't bloat my directly, your right. But my face still holds water. That's what I don't want. The bloated face. On anything over 400mg of Test, I eat a bowl of white rice or oatmeal and the muscles on my face get full and I get somewhat tight chipmunk cheeks. Higher test makes me more sensitive to Carbohydrates, so when I eat some carbs my muscles tend to fill up but the same happens to my face.

I will repeat myself until you get it. YOU WERE NOT RUNNING YOUR AI HIGH ENOUGH.

If your getting a bloated face from test it's because there is still aromitization going on.
Old 08-28-17, 04:55 PM

Superior Freak
He shouldn't have to run higher AI dose

Old 08-28-17, 05:02 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I will repeat myself until you get it. YOU WERE NOT RUNNING YOUR AI HIGH ENOUGH.

If your getting a bloated face from test it's because there is still aromitization going on.

No I didn't say it was directly from the test. I said that the test makes me more sensitive to Carbohydrates and I meant glycogen retention so the higher I run testosterone even with a dialed in ai, when I eat a carb meal My muscles get full, but my face gets the chipmunk cheeks. I can feel it when I smile.

When I don't take the AI, I get the double chin. And my jawline kinda fades. I don't want either or.

Old 08-28-17, 05:07 PM

Administrator
Quote:
No I didn't say it was directly from the test. I said that the test makes me more sensitive to Carbohydrates and I meant glycogen retention so the higher I run testosterone even with a dialed in ai, when I eat a carb meal My muscles get full, but my face gets the chipmunk cheeks. I can feel it when I smile.

When I don't take the AI, I get the double chin. And my jawline kinda fades. I don't want either or.

nope. sorry. double your ai dose and the whole carbohydrate theory will go out the window.
Old 08-28-17, 05:11 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
nope. sorry. double your ai dose and the whole carbohydrate theory will go out the window.

If I do do that, here's what'll happen; I won't hold water in my face...I won't hold water in my muscles. They'll get flat. My bones will ache. And I'll feel like shit. It's about finding the balance between ur AI and test dosage. On 600mg .5mg adex EOD works fine. I do 0.5mg ED and I get unwanted sides. You can not tell me what happens to my body.

Old 08-28-17, 05:20 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:

It's also not a theory. Get on keto, drop your carbs and you will rid of all the water retention carbs make you hold. Carbohydrates do make you hold water, testosterone (for me) at high dosages makes this more pronounced. How? I don't know but it just does, for me, in my experience. I wake up with a flat face, I eat my bowl of oatmeal and i get the chubby cheeks.

Old 08-28-17, 05:21 PM

Administrator
I'm just telling you, lower AAS dose isn't going to do much for your overall look unless your willing to diet harder and start doing cardio. Trust me bro, I know what it takes to be shredded to the bone.

Get your body fat lower and your face will change drastically. The way your body handles nutrients and a low bodyfat is much different from when your fat.

Your issue is bodyfat imo.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 08-28-17, 05:49 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I'm just telling you, lower AAS dose isn't going to do much for your overall look unless your willing to diet harder and start doing cardio. Trust me bro, I know what it takes to be shredded to the bone.

What dose do you think would be efficient enough?

Old 08-28-17, 05:51 PM

Administrator
Whatever dose you want. Get your bodyfat down and your look will change drastically. Being bloated while shredded is a great look. That's not the look you have. This is a body fat issue bro. Stick to the diet and keep doing your thing.
Old 08-28-17, 06:04 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Whatever dose you want. Get your bodyfat down and your look will change drastically. Being bloated while shredded is a great look. That's not the look you have. This is a body fat issue bro. Stick to the diet and keep doing your thing.

That's the goal partner.

Old 08-28-17, 06:12 PM

Administrator
Quote:
That's the goal partner.

And that's why I've been argumentative about all this. You guys are acting like it's the AAS that's causing a look you don't want. But really it's just body fat which is controlled by diet and cardio as you know.

But you gotta be honest with yourself and not blame shit that's not the problem.
Old 08-28-17, 06:15 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
And that's why I've been argumentative about all this. You guys are acting like it's the AAS that's causing a look you don't want. But really it's just body fat which is controlled by diet and cardio as you know.

But you gotta be honest with yourself and not blame shit that's not the problem.

I never said that. I said what was the cause with my current body type. I was bringing in all factors including bodyfat. At a dose with my bodyfat, Test doesn't cause the look I'd want so that's why I'm saying a lower dose for the less sides. I dropped from a gram to 600 and I'm already looking much better along with DIETING. Now I'm dropping it lower to 350 and we'll see how it looks there.

Old 08-28-17, 06:16 PM
Andro's Get Lean Log w/ Pics

Superior Pro
It's only been a little over a week and so far my stomach has gotten a bit flat but I still have the soft fat* around my abdominals. This obviously takes some time

Old 08-28-17, 06:17 PM

Administrator
Any cardio?
Old 08-28-17, 06:21 PM

Superior Pro
I was never blaming it on the steroids I was telling you how my body reacts to the dose I was saying

Old 08-28-17, 06:22 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Any cardio?

Yes bro always. 40min right after weight lifting. Check out my log and look at my workouts. High intensities some supersets short rest periods

Old 08-28-17, 06:25 PM

Administrator
Okay well just keep doing what you're doing. Just a matter of time and consistency. You lower the dose while your strict dieting and you're asking for muscle waisting.

Keep it around 500mgs a week IMO.
Old 08-28-17, 06:41 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Okay well just keep doing what you're doing. Just a matter of time and consistency. You lower the dose while your strict dieting and you're asking for muscle waisting.

Keep it around 500mgs a week IMO.

Okay I'll do that. 1CC twice a week no big deal it's a pain in the ass trying to measure out 350 lol

Old 08-28-17, 06:41 PM

Superior Pro
I'm getting compliments on how much better I'm looking from my friends in the gym

Old 08-28-17, 06:42 PM

Superior Pro
I've also been getting compliments from myself lol

Old 08-28-17, 06:52 PM
Andro's Get Lean Log w/ Pics

Superior Pro
Back/bis
Seated Rows 2 warmup sets, 195lbsx10, 225x8, 225lbsx8, 225lbx8.

Lat pulldowns 120lbsx11, 140lbsx10, 160lbx7, 180lbsx5

Peakers; 100lbsx20, 120lbsx10, 120lbsx8, 120lbsxAMRAP (8) dropset 70lbsxAMRAP (12) dropset

Hammer curls 30lbsx15 for four sets

Ez barcurl 100lbs x 11, 100lbsx8, 110lbx7, 110lbsx7 (constant tension)

20min stairmaster had to cut it in half due to publix lol

Old 08-28-17, 08:23 PM

Superior Pro

Here r some updated pics. It's been a little over a week I think , still early but here's my progress. Think I'm gonna start updating pics every 4 weeks

Old 08-28-17, 08:23 PM

Superior Pro
There's really not that much of a difference besides flatter tummy

Old 08-28-17, 08:24 PM

Superior Pro

My arms are getting a little define. Some vascularity is showing and more "cuts" didn't have this before. Obviously not where I want to be yet.

Old 08-28-17, 08:26 PM

Superior Pro
I think what's awesome is that I'm keeping my strength. If I was doing keto my strength would've plummeted.

Old 08-28-17, 08:28 PM

Administrator
Bro you got the doggondest side effects from AAS I've ever seen. ;)
Androman likes this.
Old 08-28-17, 08:31 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I think what's awesome is that I'm keeping my strength. If I was doing keto my strength would've plummeted.

I'm with ya. Protein and fat works for some. But because I'm taller and got a fast metabolism I turn into a stick figure literally days after I drop carbs. My muscles look like all the air been pumped out of me. Strength drops by literally 25% or more. I need a ton of clean carbs to fuel my body.
Old 08-28-17, 08:44 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I'm with ya. Protein and fat works for some. But because I'm taller and got a fast metabolism I turn into a stick figure literally days after I drop carbs. My muscles look like all the air been pumped out of me. Strength drops by literally 25% or more. I need a ton of clean carbs to fuel my body.

Exactly carbs are essential.

Old 08-28-17, 08:45 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Bro you got the doggondest side effects from AAS I've ever seen. ;)

If u compare both of my front pics I actually look bigger on the recent one idk why. I think it was because I was really sore so my muscles were inflamed

Old 08-29-17, 07:18 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Disagree B... I look leaner when I'm on a low dose of... The fullness might go away a bit, but that's just me... he ran a high dose of test=holding more water even on an AI dose.. AI is more to control the estrogens..
Low dose of test250-300 mgs and a nice cutter and some proviron he will see some changes in his physique.. he already has the mass... he doesn't need high dose test

Nope. What kind of doses do you think guys run that are competing? Even at a local level they are running a ton of gear. They do it mostly by diet and controlling the water retention with AI.
Old 08-29-17, 07:22 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Test doesn't give me the look that I'm going after. It is great for building mass though.

I always laugh when someone says use this for mass and use this for cutting. Let me run a gram of test and 50mg dbol a day and I can still be shredded if I choose to. I'd prob have man boobs but I'd be shredded. lol You haven't dieting long and hard enough to even understand this yet.
Old 08-29-17, 09:29 AM

Administrator
Exactly. Nothing against andro, I like the dude. But I don't think he's ever been lean enough to truly understand his body. Things change drastically when your lean and by that I mean the way your body looks and responds to food.

When your shredded but "bloated" that's called being "full" and that is a great fucken look. But if you carry a bunch of bodyfat the same amount of bloat just looks sloppy.
Old 08-29-17, 04:43 PM

Superior Pro
Yea this is gonna take some time. I'm gonna do monthly updates or so. One thing for sure I woke up today feeling really small, kinda depressing and I've been getting really bad sugar cravings. I never had this especially when I was eating enough to gain probably because I was "well-fed".

Old 08-29-17, 04:46 PM

Administrator
you have to understand this here and now. you WILL lose some muscle in your quest for abs. BUT once you get lean the quality of muscle you gain once you slowly increase calories will be much better.
Androman likes this.
Old 08-29-17, 06:29 PM

Superior Pro
Once I get in the best shape of my life this will be me

Old 08-29-17, 06:30 PM

Superior Pro
Do you guys know how someone can "crash" their metabolism

Old 08-29-17, 06:44 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Do you guys know how someone can "crash" their metabolism

I can already see your mental process. "If I eat too clean I could slow my metabolism".

Just no. Eat clean and stop worrying about shit you don't need to be worrying about.
Old 08-29-17, 06:49 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I can already see your mental process. "If I eat too clean I could slow my metabolism".

Just no. Eat clean and stop worrying about shit you don't need to be worrying about.

No that wasn't it, eating clean isn't a problem. More like cutting calories too low. The calories is the problem. I went from eating 3400 down to 2350. I fear "what if I dropped it too low that I'm actually preventing my body from burning fat" it's possible your body can go into starvation mode and resists, I think it's called metabolic damage or crashing metabolism something like that

Old 08-29-17, 06:50 PM

Superior Pro
Ive also been extremely hungry and getting cravings for stuff I don't normally crave ever.

Old 08-29-17, 06:51 PM

Administrator
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Just stop. Do what you need to do to drop the bodyfat. To get lean you need to drop cals. End of story.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0