SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Going to be running an IGF-1 test for SelectHGH

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree16Likes
  • 3 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Jeffg353
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 2 Post By lipripper
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-17, 05:49 PM
Going to be running an IGF-1 test for SelectHGH
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
He's shown me a few recent tests of his ansomone that have pretty impressive numbers but since I don't know the people testing I'm going to test myself. If my numbers are high he will be allowed back. If they are low forget it. I'm only doing 1 test. Not doing a baseline. I will be running 5iu per day and I will run that for 1 month before I test. If my igf result is 500 or above they will be allowed back. You guys can argue all you want about what a good igf score should be or about getting a baseline but I've seen far too much conflicting information. Especially from Trevor on AE who I think we all respect in terms of knowledge. Anyway, just letting you guys know in advance.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 07:59 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
just an update. been running 5iu for 2 weeks today. will go in for test in 2 more weeks. doing the 1 month thing just to be sure. i know 2 weeks is what most do but since this is my 1 and only igf test i want to be sure.

sides are strong but that don't mean much as we have seen in previous gh tests.
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 10:57 AM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
just an update. been running 5iu for 2 weeks today. will go in for test in 2 more weeks. doing the 1 month thing just to be sure. i know 2 weeks is what most do but since this is my 1 and only igf test i want to be sure.

sides are strong but that don't mean much as we have seen in previous gh tests.
What kit r u running, the blue 100iu kit or red 40iu kits? If by chance u do decide to let him sponsor here again, I recommend he find a new rep. His current rep JB, started a huge shit show over on ASF n has tarnished his credibility.

I ran his Ansos a few months ago n at 4iu ED pulled around a 485 IGF-1 but the serum test came back pretty low like a 15 or 16. I can dig them up if ur interested.
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 11:13 AM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
I'm running the blue 100iu. Batch 557.
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-17, 12:42 PM
  #5
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Those are the ones I ran but don't know the batch number. I'll have to dig through some of the pics I took of the kit to see if I might have caught it.

I've taken the past month off from the gh n am going for bloodwork on Mon to get true baseline numbers. Then plan on starting the zptropin kit I got from Select.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-17, 12:50 PM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
Those are the ones I ran but don't know the batch number. I'll have to dig through some of the pics I took of the kit to see if I might have caught it.

I've taken the past month off from the gh n am going for bloodwork on Mon to get true baseline numbers. Then plan on starting the zptropin kit I got from Select.
hate to give you bad new bro but i hated the ztropin and could not use it. left huge red sore welts with every shot. i tossed it. not sure if i had a contaminated batch or what.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-17, 01:24 PM
  #7
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
I hope that's all it was but I guess we'll find out in a few days. If it gives me any negative reactions I'm tossing it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-17, 03:54 PM
  #8
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Looking back on a few of the pics of the kit looks like (guessing) the production date was 12/21/16 n possible batch number 201811. Can't read chineese but those are the two sets of numbers on the vial that I have pics of.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-17, 04:31 PM
  #9
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 40
Likes: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
What kit r u running, the blue 100iu kit or red 40iu kits? If by chance u do decide to let him sponsor here again, I recommend he find a new rep. His current rep JB, started a huge shit show over on ASF n has tarnished his credibility.

I ran his Ansos a few months ago n at 4iu ED pulled around a 485 IGF-1 but the serum test came back pretty low like a 15 or 16. I can dig them up if ur interested.
JB as is JustBassin? That guy is annoying as fuck. Just a gear whore that makes zero sense when he posts...
jack tors likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-17, 06:04 PM
  #10
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
JB as is JustBassin? That guy is annoying as fuck. Just a gear whore that makes zero sense when he posts...
I can really see that. Was posting pics of some pro BB with the face blurred out pretending to be him. He got a temp ban after like the 1st day. Then he got picked apart by the members for lying n posting other people bloodwork including mine. Using my bloodwork wasn't a huge deal but would've been nice to reach out n at least let me know.

He's a rep for roids24 on BOP n they recently sold a few kits (Canada peptides-gh) to people that were degraded or possibly contaminated...not sure. Turned yellow once reconstituted n were telling the guys that it was tested n safe to use. Basically told them they were beat n wouldn't replace or refund them. I got involved n posted pics n their attitude changed. Said they'd replace effected kits but then sent those guys the same batch with the same yellow contaminants.

Last edited by Jeffg353; 10-14-17 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Spelling
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-17, 06:46 PM
  #11
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 40
Likes: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
I can really see that. Was posting pics of some pro BB with the face blurred out pretending to be him. He got a temp ban after like the 1st day. Then he got picked apart by the members for lying n posting other people bloodwork including mine. Using my bloodwork wasn't a huge deal but would've been nice to reach out n at least let me know.

He's a rep for roids24 on BOP n they recently sold a few kits (Canada peptides-gh) to people that were degraded or possibly contaminated...not sure. Turned yellow once reconstituted n were telling the guys that it was tested n safe to use. Basically told them they were beat n wouldn't replace or refund them. I got involved n posted pics n their attitude changed. Said they'd replace effected kits but then sent those guys the same batch with the same yellow contaminants.
I'll check that post over there. But SelectHGH told me that JB doesn't work for him, he just takes it upon himself to post up.

Roids24 is a good guy, I'll talk to him and see whats up.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-17, 10:06 AM
  #12
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I'll check that post over there. But SelectHGH told me that JB doesn't work for him, he just takes it upon himself to post up.

Roids24 is a good guy, I'll talk to him and see whats up.
Both guys said they don't want to push the issue any further. So I dropped it. JB isn't a rep on BOP but he sure seems like one on ASF. Maybe select realized how bad of a choice JB was n relieved him of his duties.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-17, 12:20 PM
  #13
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 40
Likes: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
Both guys said they don't want to push the issue any further. So I dropped it. JB isn't a rep on BOP but he sure seems like one on ASF. Maybe select realized how bad of a choice JB was n relieved him of his duties.
You're not allowed to rep for two sponsors at the same time on BOP
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-17, 11:03 AM
  #14
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
You're not allowed to rep for two sponsors at the same time on BOP
He may not be an official rep but he's constantly in SELECT's threads sucking dick
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-17, 11:20 AM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
He may not be an official rep but he's constantly in SELECT's threads sucking dick
That's exactly why I'm doing my own test. I don't trust or know people from other forums so what they say is meaningless to me.
FrankTheTank55 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-17, 10:03 AM
  #16
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
That's exactly why I'm doing my own test. I don't trust or know people from other forums so what they say is meaningless to me.
I don't blame u at all. That's the same reason I've been consistently running my own tests on every kit. Gets a little expensive but well worth every penny to know I can trust my source/product n it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I love the guys that judge quality from side effects/feeling.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-17, 10:09 AM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
I don't blame u at all. That's the same reason I've been consistently running my own tests on every kit. Gets a little expensive but well worth every penny to know I can trust my source/product n it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I love the guys that judge quality from side effects/feeling.
I was always a guy that went by sides and how I was looking. You can still do that with steroids for the most part. If you put on 15lbs in 3 weeks for example you know you have real anadrol. lol.

But with GH specifically we have seen far to many people that get strong "GH like" sides yet their IGF levels are no higher than a normal person. So yea, GH definitely needs to be tested. This will be my 1 and only IGF test though.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-17, 10:17 AM
  #18
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I was always a guy that went by sides and how I was looking. You can still do that with steroids for the most part. If you put on 15lbs in 3 weeks for example you know you have real anadrol. lol.

But with GH specifically we have seen far to many people that get strong "GH like" sides yet their IGF levels are no higher tha 177.p1n a normal person. So yea, GH definitely needs to be tested. This will be my 1 and only IGF test though.
That's what I meant specifically to GH. With most AAS the effects r pretty drastic changes over very short periods of time. Where with the gh it takes a good chunk of time to start seeing anything n the sides can be duplicated without seeing any change to igf levels.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-17, 11:53 AM
  #19
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
going today to get the blood work. fuck i hate giving blood.
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-17, 01:26 PM
  #20
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
going today to get the blood work. fuck i hate giving blood.
It's a fucking vial ya cunt. Not like you're giving pints lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-17, 01:30 PM
  #21
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
It's the big needle in the vein I hate.
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-17, 01:33 PM
  #22
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
It's the big needle in the vein I hate.
21g?! Lol
SelectHGH likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-17, 07:41 AM
  #23
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 524
Cool
I'm still looking for a legit source

thanks B
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-17, 04:27 AM
  #24
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 1912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
It's the big needle in the vein I hate.
Fucking guy probably takes a teddy bear with him...and hopes for a lollipop from the nurse when she's done...lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
chuckz28 and rado like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-17, 10:56 AM
  #25
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Got my IGF results back.

645! I think that's pretty damn good for 5iu per day. I was honestly expecting something in the 500's and I would have been happy with that honestly.

No I didn't do a base level test but I think it's safe to assume that 645 is way fucken higher then natty levels. lol.

Full discloser I'm also on test and deca. Some say tren or deca can raise IGF levels but I doubt they raise it to any signifigant number.

Lets hope select didn't just send me a "special" kit.

Will post the paper work when I get on my laptop in a bit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-17, 11:36 AM
  #26
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Got my IGF results back.

645! I think that's pretty damn good for 5iu per day. I was honestly expecting something in the 500's and I would have been happy with that honestly.

No I didn't do a base level test but I think it's safe to assume that 645 is way fucken higher then natty levels. lol.

Full discloser I'm also on test and deca. Some say tren or deca can raise IGF levels but I doubt they raise it to any signifigant number.

Lets hope select didn't just send me a "special" kit.

Will post the paper work when I get on my laptop in a bit.
Very nice results. A friend just pulled a 599 off 4iu of Ansomone from Select. I know it's 2nd hand info n doesn't really count just thought I'd share since it backs ur results up. I've also heard deca/NPP raises IGF levels but don't know by how much. Regardless I'm very impressed with the results.

Last edited by Jeffg353; 10-26-17 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Spelling
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-17, 01:08 PM
  #27
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Got my IGF results back.

645! I think that's pretty damn good for 5iu per day. I was honestly expecting something in the 500's and I would have been happy with that honestly.

No I didn't do a base level test but I think it's safe to assume that 645 is way fucken higher then natty levels. lol.

Full discloser I'm also on test and deca. Some say tren or deca can raise IGF levels but I doubt they raise it to any signifigant number.

Lets hope select didn't just send me a "special" kit.

Will post the paper work when I get on my laptop in a bit.
Yeah those are decent numbers. Slightly lower than what I would get on the blacks but decent. It could also just be that my natural igf-1 levels are higher than yours. Better genetics I guess.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-17, 01:13 PM
  #28
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Rados igf levels would be 96.
Chadd77 and lipripper like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-17, 01:14 PM
  #29
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1606
Franks were even lower than that!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-17, 01:31 PM
  #30
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2914
Mine Is in the 230s right now
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-17, 12:20 PM
  #31
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Mine Is in the 230s right now
only person in history to have lower igf levels while ON gh.
Chadd77 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-17, 01:11 PM
  #32
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1606
^ yeah how is that even possible? lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-17, 09:12 PM
  #33
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
^ yeah how is that even possible? lol
When not running GH his IGF-1 levels are negative...lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-17, 07:03 AM
  #34
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
only person in history to have lower igf levels while ON gh.
I still think all of this GH bs, is indeed BS.



I do think the real Pharm is where it's at, but too pricey for many.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-17, 11:19 AM
  #35
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I still think all of this GH bs, is indeed BS.



I do think the real Pharm is where it's at, but too pricey for many.
You never tested that human grade nigga
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0