SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Newbie thread here we go

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Vdrsnk
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By lipripper

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-17, 10:52 PM
Newbie thread here we go

Superior Newbie
Hello everyone. So I’ve been lurking here for quite some time reading and researching. Decided it was time to join and start contributing and learning with this community. Went to get my BW donerecently and come to find out I have a slow thyroid, highly susceptible to becoming diabetic, high estrogen, low T, and free test is bound. So a little about myself. I’ve not missed a workout in 3 years since I started lifting. I am 30 years old and feel I have decent strength, bench 1.9 x bw, squat 2.4 x bw, deadlift 2.5 x bw. My stats are 5’10” 145lbs with a 25” waist during cut and 170lbs with a 29” waist bulking. While I’ve put on size I definitely feel I haven’t put on the size I think I should have with my dedication and work ethic. I do macro based eating and have a very good nutrition plan. Currently almost done cutting and macros are, 185g protein/180g carbs/51g fat on 5 days of the week, 170g protein/330g carbs/46g fat 2 days a week. So onto what I’m thinking I’ll try to overcome my few issues I have found out in my blood tests based off my research I’ve done. I’m on here looking for your insight and suggestions and I’ll be contributing where I can as well in other threads.

Test cyp- 250mg/week
Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
Proviron- 25mg ED

My trainer and I chose Provirin to Lower SHBG, LH, FSH, free up test from being bound to be able to use.

Let me know your thoughts please. How long should I run this? Also what are your thoughts on pct with this mild of a cycle?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-17, 12:04 AM

If you can bench 1.9X your bodyweight at 145lbs, you are a freaking elite athlete. Are you kidding or serious? I mean, you are basically world class. We should be seeing you on TV, not on this shit site!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-17, 05:13 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdrsnk View Post
Hello everyone. So Iíve been lurking here for quite some time reading and researching. Decided it was time to join and start contributing and learning with this community. Went to get my BW donerecently and come to find out I have a slow thyroid, highly susceptible to becoming diabetic, high estrogen, low T, and free test is bound. So a little about myself. Iíve not missed a workout in 3 years since I started lifting. I am 30 years old and feel I have decent strength, bench 1.9 x bw, squat 2.4 x bw, deadlift 2.5 x bw. My stats are 5í10Ē 145lbs with a 25Ē waist during cut and 170lbs with a 29Ē waist bulking. While Iíve put on size I definitely feel I havenít put on the size I think I should have with my dedication and work ethic. I do macro based eating and have a very good nutrition plan. Currently almost done cutting and macros are, 185g protein/180g carbs/51g fat on 5 days of the week, 170g protein/330g carbs/46g fat 2 days a week. So onto what Iím thinking Iíll try to overcome my few issues I have found out in my blood tests based off my research Iíve done. Iím on here looking for your insight and suggestions and Iíll be contributing where I can as well in other threads.

Test cyp- 250mg/week
Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
Proviron- 25mg ED

My trainer and I chose Provirin to Lower SHBG, LH, FSH, free up test from being bound to be able to use.

Let me know your thoughts please. How long should I run this? Also what are your thoughts on pct with this mild of a cycle?
Try designer whey...

Heard you will gain 40pounds in 1 week

#ugotaman?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-17, 08:18 AM

Superior Newbie
If u have low t without any previous AAS use u might as well forget PCT n look into TRT. Instead of listening to ur trainer u might be better off going to a Dr/endo, especially if ur having issues with ur thyroid.
Old 10-24-17, 09:32 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Hello everyone. So I’ve been lurking here for quite some time reading and researching. Decided it was time to join and start contributing and learning with this community. Went to get my BW donerecently and come to find out I have a slow thyroid, highly susceptible to becoming diabetic, high estrogen, low T, and free test is bound. So a little about myself. I’ve not missed a workout in 3 years since I started lifting. I am 30 years old and feel I have decent strength, bench 1.9 x bw, squat 2.4 x bw, deadlift 2.5 x bw. My stats are 5’10” 145lbs with a 25” waist during cut and 170lbs with a 29” waist bulking. While I’ve put on size I definitely feel I haven’t put on the size I think I should have with my dedication and work ethic. I do macro based eating and have a very good nutrition plan. Currently almost done cutting and macros are, 185g protein/180g carbs/51g fat on 5 days of the week, 170g protein/330g carbs/46g fat 2 days a week. So onto what I’m thinking I’ll try to overcome my few issues I have found out in my blood tests based off my research I’ve done. I’m on here looking for your insight and suggestions and I’ll be contributing where I can as well in other threads.

Test cyp- 250mg/week
Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
Proviron- 25mg ED

dont listen to the 2 dildos that responded before me. your weight lifting figures sound a bit off but you seem like a genuine dude so I'll answer your question.

you wont need aromasin as that low a dose of test. Proviron is fine but Masteron is much stronger in terms of lowering shbg and freeing up test. i would recommend 250mg test E5D and masteron 200mgs E5D.
Old 10-24-17, 10:22 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
If you can bench 1.9X your bodyweight at 145lbs, you are a freaking elite athlete. Are you kidding or serious? I mean, you are basically world class. We should be seeing you on TV, not on this shit site!
If youíd like video for proof I can put this up. My squat is pathetic. Everyone has strengths in different areas. And to see someone on tv they are lifting way more then just 1.9x bw lmao.
Old 10-24-17, 10:24 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Try designer whey...

Heard you will gain 40pounds in 1 week

#ugotaman?

I’m against taking protein. There’s nothing in it you can’t get from eating real food in the correct amount. Plus my body doesn’t digest it well and it effects my bowels tmi lol!
Old 10-24-17, 10:26 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Iím against taking protein. Thereís nothing in it you canít get from eating real food in the correct amount. Plus my body doesnít digest it well and it effects my bowels tmi lol!
What the hell is in whole foods?

Old 10-24-17, 10:27 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
If u have low t without any previous AAS use u might as well forget PCT n look into TRT. Instead of listening to ur trainer u might be better off going to a Dr/endo, especially if ur having issues with ur thyroid.
Thatís actually was what started this was going to a TRT doctor. But they suggested me using T3 and frankly at this point Iím not interested in T3. I want to take baby steps into this and try some things before jumping into T3. Play it safe, do your research, and take it slow I always says.
lipripper likes this.
Old 10-24-17, 10:29 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
dont listen to the 2 dildos that responded before me. your weight lifting figures sound a bit off but you seem like a genuine dude so I'll answer your question.

you wont need aromasin as that low a dose of test. Proviron is fine but Masteron is much stronger in terms of lowering shbg and freeing up test. i would recommend 250mg test E5D and masteron 200mgs E5D.
Thank you for your suggestion and for sharing the knowledge. Iíll read into Masteron as I havenít read a whole lot on it at this point.
Old 10-24-17, 10:29 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
What the hell is in whole foods?

The basis for everything our bodies require, protein, carbs, fats, etc.🤔
Old 10-24-17, 10:32 AM

Superior Freak
Ima level with you since I'm a prick and shit, proviron is fine, but I would up the dose to at least 50mgs a day... I use proviron in almost all my cycles.. I use masteron at times as well...
They both do the same shit, but masteron is a little bit better; however proviron is good...
Masteron can give me anxiety if you are prone to it...
Ok that is my pep talk that I will share to you in this wonderful world of a universe from a conscious above..
No more advice..
Peace and blood

Vdrsnk likes this.
Old 10-24-17, 10:33 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
The basis for everything our bodies require, protein, carbs, fats, etc.
Your body don't need carbs to function.

Old 10-24-17, 10:39 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Your body don't need carbs to function.

that's true but nobody ever got jacked on zero carbs.

people always take a guy that is already jacked and not eating carbs to get lean and say "well look at this guy, he's not eating carbs and he's jacked".

it blurs the truth. the guy put on size with calories and a lot of those calories were carbs. once he decided to get shredded only then did he get rid of carbs.

so while you dont "NEED" carbs to function you certainly need them to be in an optimum state of growth. no carbs is optimum for fat burning only.
Vdrsnk likes this.
Old 10-24-17, 10:41 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
that's true but nobody ever got jacked on zero carbs.

people always take a guy that is already jacked and not eating carbs to get lean and say "well look at this guy, he's not eating carbs and he's jacked".

it blurs the truth. the guy put on size with calories and a lot of those calories were carbs. once he decided to get shredded only then did he get rid of carbs.

so while you dont "NEED" carbs to function you certainly need them to be in an optimum state of growth. no carbs is optimum for fat burning only.
Yea. I was saying in general... I wouldn't be able to do it either.

Vdrsnk likes this.
Old 10-24-17, 12:36 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Ima level with you since I'm a prick and shit, proviron is fine, but I would up the dose to at least 50mgs a day... I use proviron in almost all my cycles.. I use masteron at times as well...
They both do the same shit, but masteron is a little bit better; however proviron is good...
Masteron can give me anxiety if you are prone to it...
Ok that is my pep talk that I will share to you in this wonderful world of a universe from a conscious above..
No more advice..
Peace and blood

Thank you for your advice I appreciate it!
Old 10-24-17, 01:00 PM

Superior Admiral
I don't function good without carbs.. simple as that..
Vdrsnk likes this.
Old 10-24-17, 02:52 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

With my doses of everything being so low do you see a need to take anything for pct?
Old 10-24-17, 06:01 PM

Administrator
Quote:
With my doses of everything being so low do you see a need to take anything for pct?
Yes, even the Lowest dose of steroids will shut you down.
Old 10-24-17, 09:23 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Yes, even the Lowest dose of steroids will shut you down.
Alright time to do some research on pct now. Good thing I enjoy researching and learning.
Old 10-25-17, 11:50 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Thatís actually was what started this was going to a TRT doctor. But they suggested me using T3 and frankly at this point Iím not interested in T3. I want to take baby steps into this and try some things before jumping into T3. Play it safe, do your research, and take it slow I always says.
I completely agree with playing it safe, but how safe is it to ignore a medical professional to listen to a bunch of random people on the internet? TRT will put u on medically supervised prescription quality test n so far here u've been recommended mast n proviron.

Let me ask u a question...u have an infection r u going to take the antibiotics they prescribe? U have a headache, u take aspirin? U have thyroid issues but don't want to take the meds to correct it? If ur not comfortable with the treatment plan go get a 2nd or 3rd opinion. Doing this shit on ur own is dangerous n stupid.
Old 10-25-17, 01:04 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
I completely agree with playing it safe, but how safe is it to ignore a medical professional to listen to a bunch of random people on the internet? TRT will put u on medically supervised prescription quality test n so far here u've been recommended mast n proviron.

Let me ask u a question...u have an infection r u going to take the antibiotics they prescribe? U have a headache, u take aspirin? U have thyroid issues but don't want to take the meds to correct it? If ur not comfortable with the treatment plan go get a 2nd or 3rd opinion. Doing this shit on ur own is dangerous n stupid.

Thatís a good option as well. Go to another TRT doctor and see what their opinion is on what to take. Thanks.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0