SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Olympia Solutions Welcome Giveaway

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree26Likes
  • 1 Post By BAMA76
  • 1 Post By gentic_freak
  • 2 Post By BAMA76
  • 1 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By Judgeno1
  • 2 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By Reeper
  • 1 Post By Reeper
  • 1 Post By AllDay
  • 1 Post By Imi
  • 1 Post By The_Northman
  • 1 Post By The_Northman
  • 1 Post By BAMA76
  • 1 Post By Reeper
  • 1 Post By Reeper
  • 1 Post By BAMA76
  • 1 Post By BAMA76
  • 1 Post By Jeffg353
  • 1 Post By BAMA76
  • 1 Post By Reeper
  • 1 Post By Jeffg353
  • 1 Post By Sinister9912
  • 1 Post By bigmills
  • 1 Post By Sinister9912

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-17, 05:42 PM
Olympia Solutions Welcome Giveaway
  #1
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
enter to win.jpeg
Good evening Superior Muscle. We at Olympia Solutions are excited to get our products into your hands! So the first 10 people to post in this thread will win 1 of the following of your choice: Test P, Test E, Test C, or sust. Shipping is free. Thank you and good luck!!!!
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 05:45 PM
  #2
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 44
Likes: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Attachment 47938

Good evening Superior Muscle. We at Olympia Solutions are excited to get our products into your hands! So the first 10 people to post in this thread will win 1 of the following of your choice: Test P, Test E, Test C, or sust. Please note the winner will pay 10.00 shipping. Thank you and good luck!!!!


Welcome aboard Olympia Solutions!! Glad to have you here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 05:46 PM
  #3
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentic_freak View Post
Welcome aboard Olympia Solutions!! Glad to have you here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM me your info and what you want

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 05:46 PM
  #4
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
PM me your info and what you want

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Thanks genetic freak

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 06:14 PM
  #5
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3350
Post
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 06:26 PM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3350
Btw I'm kidding...I've got enough��

But I will say this....get yourself a good member from here who's willing to try and log your gear.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:26 PM
  #7
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Btw I'm kidding...I've got enough��

But I will say this....get yourself a good member from here who's willing to try and log your gear.
Ok, thanks rado
bigmills and Reeper like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 08:48 PM
  #8
 
bigmills's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2015
Age: 37
Likes: 13
I believe unless the number 10 just let me know when you need the address brother..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BAMA76 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-17, 03:21 AM
  #9
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Come on people, post in this thread and let us get you a vial.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 08:08 AM
  #10
 
Judgeno1's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 40
Likes: 4
Don't have to ask me twice!

Good way to get some new customers that's for sure!

Thanks for the gives

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
BAMA76 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 09:44 AM
  #11
 
bigmills's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2015
Age: 37
Likes: 13
This is a good company with solid products that will not let you down, the rep "BAMA" is amazing his communication is top-notch, his work ethic is top-notch, and most of all his loyalty and honesty it's hard to find..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BAMA76 and Reeper like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 09:52 AM
  #12
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
This is a good company with solid products that will not let you down, the rep "BAMA" is amazing his communication is top-notch, his work ethic is top-notch, and most of all his loyalty and honesty it's hard to find..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Thanks Bigmills, that means alot coming from you. I have a great teacher!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 09:55 AM
  #13
 
bigmills's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2015
Age: 37
Likes: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Thanks Bigmills, that means alot coming from you. I have a great teacher!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I'm glad to hear that brother but loyalty and honesty cannot be bought. You either have it or you don't. I'm just glad you're with a good company was good products bro you guys deserve nothing but the best..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 09:56 AM
  #14
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
I'm glad to hear that brother but loyalty and honesty cannot be bought. You either have it or you don't. I'm just glad you're with a good company was good products bro you guys deserve nothing but the best..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 04:07 PM
  #15
 
Reeper's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 51
Likes: 36
I'm on with you brother!! You know me as Thor also!! LOL Test c would be great and I will take a look at the rest of your list. Thanks bro... Oh love the skull bro!!
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 04:12 PM
  #16
 
Reeper's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 51
Likes: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
This is a good company with solid products that will not let you down, the rep "BAMA" is amazing his communication is top-notch, his work ethic is top-notch, and most of all his loyalty and honesty it's hard to find..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Absolutely brother, could not have been said any better!!!!!
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 05:20 PM
  #17
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2012
Likes: 51
I'd love to get in on this giveaway
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 05:21 PM
  #18
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
I'd love to get in on this giveaway
Send me a PM with shipping info
Bama76

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Imi
Old 11-19-17, 07:46 PM
  #19
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2017
Likes: 1
Im in for the test e if any spots left bro

Var landed today thanks great service super fast del
Tabs look nice will be starting 30mg tomoz and see how i feel then bump to 60mg.
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 07:54 PM
  #20
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imi View Post
Im in for the test e if any spots left bro

Var landed today thanks great service super fast del
Tabs look nice will be starting 30mg tomoz and see how i feel then bump to 60mg.
Good deal, that's what we are about great service with quality product

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 06:13 PM
  #21
 
The_Northman's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 45
Likes: 2
I'm in for some test cyp, when I place my order.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 11:31 PM
  #22
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Northman View Post
I'm in for some test cyp, when I place my order.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Did you place your order?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 06:16 AM
  #23
 
The_Northman's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 45
Likes: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Did you place your order?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yes

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 07:17 AM
  #24
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Northman View Post
Yes

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Cool Brother, enjoy and let us hear some feedback.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
The_Northman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 05:29 PM
  #25
 
Reeper's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 51
Likes: 36
I want to be upfront right now!!! My man BAMA76 IS more than on the ball, 2 days, 2 days yes you heard me right and my bottle was in my box.....Lightning fast!!! Best I have ever had.
I know it may be a couple of days longer sometimes, LOL but this is my man and all the correct gear you would need for any cycle!!!! Nice job brother. going to pin some tonight even though it has been here since Tuesday in my box....Lightning baby!!!!
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 07:31 PM
  #26
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeper View Post
I want to be upfront right now!!! My man BAMA76 IS more than on the ball, 2 days, 2 days yes you heard me right and my bottle was in my box.....Lightning fast!!! Best I have ever had.
I know it may be a couple of days longer sometimes, LOL but this is my man and all the correct gear you would need for any cycle!!!! Nice job brother. going to pin some tonight even though it has been here since Tuesday in my box....Lightning baby!!!!
Thank you Reeper, keep us updated my man.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-17, 08:33 AM
  #27
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
There is still a room to post in this section and get a free test of your choice!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-17, 01:58 PM
  #28
 
Reeper's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 51
Likes: 36
I have pinned twice since I received the gear and absolutely no discomfort, you would never even know you pinned yourself (ever).
I hope the Test prop and suspension are even close to the same, Awesome brother!!!!!!
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-17, 02:33 PM
  #29
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeper View Post
I have pinned twice since I received the gear and absolutely no discomfort, you would never even know you pinned yourself (ever).
I hope the Test prop and suspension are even close to the same, Awesome brother!!!!!!
Test prop is no pip

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-17, 02:01 PM
  #30
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 12
I missed Test P, Test E, Test C, or sust. Also, the shipping!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-17, 02:07 PM
  #31
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
I missed Test P, Test E, Test C, or sust. Also, the shipping!
No shipping on this free, what do you want?
PM me which 1 you want and shipping info, thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 02:38 PM
  #32
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 23
I'm down to give u guys a shot if u still have some empty slots to fill.
Reeper likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 02:42 PM
  #33
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
I'm down to give u guys a shot if u still have some empty slots to fill.
Shoot me a PM with your choice and addy.
Bama76

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 07:46 PM
  #34
 
Reeper's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 51
Likes: 36
I hope everyone is doing as good as I have been on OS gear, my next pins to test the pip will be calves and triceps if no pip there then you won't get any, lol.......this test c is so damn smooth!!
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 11:34 PM
  #35
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
I'm down to give u guys a shot if u still have some empty slots to fill.
I've sent you a few messages

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 06:48 AM
  #36
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
There are still a few openings for the free test of your choice, get on it guys.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-17, 04:56 PM
  #37
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: May 2017
Likes: 23
Landed today. Big thanks to Bama n Olympia Solutions for the hook up. Very much appreciated.
Screenshot_20171204-165334.jpg
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 07:30 PM
  #38
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
Landed today. Big thanks to Bama n Olympia Solutions for the hook up. Very much appreciated.
Attachment 47963
Your welcome brother, enjoy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-17, 06:50 AM
  #39
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffg353 View Post
Landed today. Big thanks to Bama n Olympia Solutions for the hook up. Very much appreciated.
Attachment 47963
Your welcome my man, look forward to many more.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 03:31 AM
  #40
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Don't let the chance of a free vial get away, all u need to do is post in this thread.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-17, 03:53 PM
  #41
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2017
Likes: 2
Shoot, Iím in for a vial of test e!
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-17, 05:58 PM
  #42
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister9912 View Post
Shoot, Iím in for a vial of test e!
Gotcha, thanks man

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 10:54 AM
  #43
 
bigmills's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2015
Age: 37
Likes: 13
Everybody better jump on this. If I didn't already have everything I needed from him I'll be the first one on this list. Well I asked him to be and he told me don't you have enough? I said there's never enough..lol. I don't say stuff like this a lot but this is a good company with a good rep and quality products..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BAMA76 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-17, 03:09 PM
  #44
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2017
Likes: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
Gotcha, thanks man

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Bottle received super fast. Impressed so far with the t/a. Started it recently and pined smooth. Will post back in a few weeks with labs...

Thanks again brother
BAMA76 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0