SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page HGH Labs Communication

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree20Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-17, 06:29 PM
HGH Labs Communication
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 0
I was just wondering if anyone has heard from HGH Labz. I sent my order payment info 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back. Usually he answers the same day as his communication is very fast. I've sent a couple of emails asking if everything is ok. No response at all.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 06:55 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
pm him. last online 9pm last night
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:18 PM
  #3
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattila View Post
I was just wondering if anyone has heard from HGH Labz. I sent my order payment info 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back. Usually he answers the same day as his communication is very fast. I've sent a couple of emails asking if everything is ok. No response at all.
I have been waiting for an order for the past month. It was stuck in customs and they said they would reship this past Monday. I was in contact with them the whole time. But since Monday they have not responded to any of my emails. I ordered 6 boxes and have nothing and no one is responding to me. I contacted bouncer and he still has not returned my last message.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:20 PM
  #4
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
pm him. last online 9pm last night
What's up with my last message to you? Did you contact them? They are a sponcer on your site. Right now I'm out 1200$. If you sponcer them you back them.


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:21 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
i responded to your message this morning stop bullshitting. i will gladly post it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:22 PM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
What's up with my last message to you? Did you contact them? They are a sponcer on your site. Right now I'm out 1200$. If you sponcer them you back them.


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
they cant control customs. they sent the product and have told you they will resend. that takes time. and i absolutely responded.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:25 PM
  #7
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
they cant control customs. and i absolutely responded.
Not to my last message to you. Yeah I understand customs but they said they would reship this past Monday and they are missing in action. So if you sponcer them contact them and ask why they are not reshipping my package or refunding me my money. 1200$ is a lot of cash. It has been over a fucking month. I was chill till they stoppedl responding to me thru email.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:30 PM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Not to my last message to you. Yeah I understand customs but they said they would reship this past Monday and they are missing in action. So if you sponcer them contact them and ask why they are not reshipping my package or refunding me my money. 1200$ is a lot of cash. It has been over a fucking month. I was chill till they stoppedl responding to me thru email.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
stop sending people 20 fucken messages a day saying the same shit and maybe you will get a response. i responded and you simply repeated yourself.

your first order was seized by customs. nothing they can do. they owe you nothing at that point. them resending is not something every gh source will do.

they told you this past monday they will resend. stop bitching. and give them a fucken minute.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:32 PM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattila View Post
I was just wondering if anyone has heard from HGH Labz. I sent my order payment info 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back. Usually he answers the same day as his communication is very fast. I've sent a couple of emails asking if everything is ok. No response at all.
i am guessing they are super busy or russia in general is still having shipping issues since one of their main airlines went out of buisness. not sure.

hghlabz, if you read this please let these guys know whats up.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:35 PM
  #10
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
stop sending people 20 fucken messages a day saying the same shit and maybe you will get a response. i responded and you simply repeated yourself.

your first order was seized by customs. nothing they can do. they owe you nothing at that point. them resending is not something every gh source will do.

they told you this past monday they will resend. stop bitching. and give them a fucken minute.
Fuck you bro, do you fucking job. Stop taking free hgh and look out for the people on the board. I'm out 1200$ and it's your sponcer that has not responded since monday. Also I emailed them about 5 times not 20 dick fuck. So contact them and get my shit back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:41 PM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Fuck you bro, do you fucking job. Stop taking free hgh and look out for the people on the board. I'm out 1200$ and it's your sponcer that has not responded since monday. Also I emailed them about 5 times not 20 dick fuck. So contact them and get my shit back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm not going to say this again. They have no control over customs. I have no control over customs. Your order was sent and seized. Many GH suppliers will not resend. They told you on Monday they will resend. Now it's your turn to wait. If in 2-3 weeks you've still received nothing or heard nothing I will do my best to help you out even though your acting like a faggot. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:53 PM
  #12
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I'm not going to say this again. They have no control over customs. I have no control over customs. Your order was sent and seized. Many GH suppliers will not resend. They told you on Monday they will resend. Now it's your turn to wait. If in 2-3 weeks you've still received nothing or heard nothing I will do my best to help you out even though your acting like a faggot. lol
I'm not acting like a fag bro. I'm just telling you a sponcer on your site is not fulfilling there job. They also state if seized in customs they will resend. So it's been 5 weeks and I have nothing. Before this week I was very relaxed and understanding with the situation. But they fell off the radar and have not responded in 1 week. So if you could just do your job and contact them for your members that would be great. Also if I got free hgh I would not worry also. It's free but I paid 1200$

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 07:56 PM
  #13
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
I'm not acting like a fag bro. I'm just telling you a sponcer on your site is not fulfilling there job. They also state if seized in customs they will resend. So it's been 5 weeks and I have nothing. Before this week I was very relaxed and understanding with the situation. But they fell off the radar and have not responded in 1 week. So if you could just do your job and contact them for your members that would be great. Also if I got free hgh I would not worry also. It's free but I paid 1200$

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
its been 5 weeks but it was seized in that time frame bro. they only told you 4 days ago they will resend. you need to give it time. 4 days is nothing. i will help you out but you gotta work with me here.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 08:00 PM
  #14
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
its been 5 weeks but it was seized in that time frame bro. they only told you 4 days ago they will resend. you need to give it time. 4 days is nothing.
OK will do but why is there no contact with your sponcer? I have been very understanding with the situation. But when one takes your money and then doesn't respond you get worried you just got beat out of 1200$. So I'm looking to inform you of the situation and if I don't hear anything by next week. You could do what you are here for your members and get my money back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 08:08 PM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
OK will do but why is there no contact with your sponcer? I have been very understanding with the situation. But when one takes your money and then doesn't respond you get worried you just got beat out of 1200$. So I'm looking to inform you of the situation and if I don't hear anything by next week. You could do what you are here for your members and get my money back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I have no idea. They may be backed up with orders or they may be dealing with something else. I've not spoken with them in about 2 months.

What I can say is they visited this site last night so the least they could do is give you guys an update.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 08:13 PM
  #16
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I have no idea. They may be backed up with orders or they may be dealing with something else. I've not spoken with them in about 2 months.

What I can say is they visited this site last night so the least they could do is give you guys an update.
I will keep you posted thank you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-17, 05:31 AM
  #17
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
pm him. last online 9pm last night
I sent him a pm Friday morning. Still no response.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-17, 04:17 PM
  #18
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Bump for hghlabz to respond here or respond to PM's or Emails. I am going to pull your banner by this Monday if we don't hear from you. If you are having delays in shipping just let people know please.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 09:12 AM
  #19
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 0
Well, no word from GH LABZ at all. I looks like he has taken my money and disappeared. I called money gram on Friday to cancel the money gram that I sent to him. He had already picked up the money! He will not answer any of the pms and emails that I have sent to him. Looks like he scammed me out of $1000!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 09:35 AM
  #20
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1896
That sucks he's not responding. Doesn't look good for him at all.

B, has he been in contact with you at all? What about the other boards he sponsors at, is he also MIA there too? Might be best for the board to pull him down as a sponsor until everything gets cleared up.
BennieSmash likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 09:57 AM
  #21
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
That sucks he's not responding. Doesn't look good for him at all.

B, has he been in contact with you at all? What about the other boards he sponsors at, is he also MIA there too? Might be best for the board to pull him down as a sponsor until everything gets cleared up.
He has been missing in action for over 1 week from my last emails with him. He said he would reship the boxes I bought 1 week ago today. Really worried I'm out 1200 dollars. Bouncer if he doesn't respond by later this week could you please try to get our money back. Thanks I will keep everyone posted if he contacts me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 09:58 AM
  #22
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
he hasn't responded to me at all. his banner will be pulled today. i sent him a warning pm on Friday night letting him know that he needs to respond to his customers by Monday or he will be pulled until he refunds or send people their products.
Chadd77 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 10:02 AM
  #23
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2260
That's fucked up...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 10:09 AM
  #24
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
he hasn't responded to me at all. his banner will be pulled today. i sent him a warning pm on Friday night letting him know that he needs to respond to his customers by Monday or he will be pulled until he refunds or send people their products.
Thank you bouncer I will keep you informed if he contacts me. At this time I'm just looking for my money back. So if you get ahold of him I'm looking for a refund for the 1200$

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 10:15 AM
  #25
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
I will do my best bro. I hate this type of situation and it has definitely happened in the past. A source will be top notch, give no warning signs of any issues and then boom they turn. I hope it's not case here and he is simply really backed up with order and busy. I just don't like the fact that he is still picking up money, still visiting the forum, but not responding to anyone. That is not a good message to send. Lets hope he is on vacation or some shit and just has some rep that doesn't know how to respond to pm's/emails for some reason. Either way, I am pulling his sponsorship until he makes things right.
BennieSmash and mattila like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 09:23 PM
  #26
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes: 0
I'm new here so not to be a dick. But what's up! Did he response to his customers? I see his banner is still up. Only reason I ask is because I and many others look to these sites for sources. If one goes bad, it would be nice to know before placing an order with no chance of receiving shit.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 04:33 AM
  #27
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
I'm new here so not to be a dick. But what's up! Did he response to his customers? I see his banner is still up. Only reason I ask is because I and many others look to these sites for sources. If one goes bad, it would be nice to know before placing an order with no chance of receiving shit.
He never responded to me. So I've lost $1000
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 07:23 AM
  #28
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1896
B, take down the banner. Definitely looks like he turned scammer.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 08:44 AM
  #29
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
B, take down the banner. Definitely looks like he turned scammer.
Still no response to me either. I'm out 1200$ at this point. Bouncer please try to make this dude make it right.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 09:31 AM
  #30
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Taking it down now. He's not responded to my email or pm either.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 10:13 AM
  #31
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 547
mother fucker

i give up on GH ive gotten scammed so many times... they send a few with no issue then I order and nothing

I hope it gets resolved, we may have to send someone over htere to slap him around
BennieSmash likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 10:26 AM
  #32
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
yea it's ashame. these guys were always very quick to respond, very quick to ship, very good packaging and then boom nothing all the sudden.

part of me wonders if something is going down in Russia. There were a bunch of orders out of Russia that sat in Russian customs and never moved, this happened with multiple orders with hghlabz and other Russia GH suppliers.

when I talked to select a about a month or so ago he told me one of the main shipping airlines used in Russia went bankrupt but he said it had all been resolved. I'm wondering if this is all tied together.

I will email a few other people in Russia and see if anything odd is going on there. It's possible hghlabz just went bad but it's also possible something went down. Maybe they didn't pay off the right people or something lol. Anyway, i will try to get more info from other sources.
BennieSmash likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 10:39 AM
  #33
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea it's ashame. these guys were always very quick to respond, very quick to ship, very good packaging and then boom nothing all the sudden.

part of me wonders if something is going down in Russia. There were a bunch of orders out of Russia that sat in Russian customs and never moved, this happened with multiple orders with hghlabz and other Russia GH suppliers.

when I talked to select a about a month or so ago he told me one of the main shipping airlines used in Russia went bankrupt but he said it had all been resolved. I'm wondering if this is all tied together.

I will email a few other people in Russia and see if anything odd is going on there. It's possible hghlabz just went bad but it's also possible something went down. Maybe they didn't pay off the right people or something lol. Anyway, i will try to get more info from other sources.
Thanks please keep us posted. I'm really bummed they where a great source a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-17, 02:12 PM
  #34
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea it's ashame. these guys were always very quick to respond, very quick to ship, very good packaging and then boom nothing all the sudden.

part of me wonders if something is going down in Russia. There were a bunch of orders out of Russia that sat in Russian customs and never moved, this happened with multiple orders with hghlabz and other Russia GH suppliers.

when I talked to select a about a month or so ago he told me one of the main shipping airlines used in Russia went bankrupt but he said it had all been resolved. I'm wondering if this is all tied together.

I will email a few other people in Russia and see if anything odd is going on there. It's possible hghlabz just went bad but it's also possible something went down. Maybe they didn't pay off the right people or something lol. Anyway, i will try to get more info from other sources.
Bouncer wanted to see if you found any info out about HGHLABZ? Did anyone have any contact with them? Are they just scamming people now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-17, 02:23 PM
  #35
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
no new info or response.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-17, 02:31 PM
  #36
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
no new info or response.
OK thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-17, 04:50 PM
  #37
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3346
I think select pulled a KGB on HGH and poof!

HGH is gone��
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-17, 05:03 PM
  #38
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
fucken russians..

is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-17, 05:11 PM
  #39
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
fucken russians..

is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-17, 11:30 PM
  #40
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 60
what the fuck? I though the last time I was here we came to the conclusion that HGH labs had bunk shit also so why would you order from him?
you guys are so crazy to me. Bernie and jack both I gave both of you a chance but you decided not to. why would you trust a guy that has been around for a few months that lives in another country over a guy that lives right here and has been around since day one. at least 3 guys here have my real home addy where my family stays I am going no where. you guys make no sense.

my only advise is the cheapest is not the best you think you are saving. buck but what happened is you lost it all. or they send bunk shit like select.
try to be patient and watch the source dont just jump on the wagon cuz someone here posts good or bad.
Bouncer is the board owner and it is his job to keep you safe by removing the bad ones but he's not responsible for the money you guys loose or if it gets stuck in customs. the more he messages the source the less weight it holds. so him emailing everyday will turn in to gibberish and mean nothing.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-17, 12:59 PM
  #41
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
what the fuck? I though the last time I was here we came to the conclusion that HGH labs had bunk shit also so why would you order from him?
you guys are so crazy to me. Bernie and jack both I gave both of you a chance but you decided not to. why would you trust a guy that has been around for a few months that lives in another country over a guy that lives right here and has been around since day one. at least 3 guys here have my real home addy where my family stays I am going no where. you guys make no sense.

my only advise is the cheapest is not the best you think you are saving. buck but what happened is you lost it all. or they send bunk shit like select.
try to be patient and watch the source dont just jump on the wagon cuz someone here posts good or bad.
Bouncer is the board owner and it is his job to keep you safe by removing the bad ones but he's not responsible for the money you guys loose or if it gets stuck in customs. the more he messages the source the less weight it holds. so him emailing everyday will turn in to gibberish and mean nothing.
Rockets am I missing something. Hghlabz. Had the best scores from there hgh. You tested it and posted on it? Also they had great service. My first order from them everything was great. They also shipped my second order but it got stuck in customs. They said they would reship but have gone missing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-17, 01:12 PM
  #42
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3346
Not sure why anyone hasn't gotten the hint...playing with GH purchasing? Might as well drop your pants and don't Use the lotion.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-17, 10:36 PM
  #43
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Rockets am I missing something. Hghlabz. Had the best scores from there hgh. You tested it and posted on it? Also they had great service. My first order from them everything was great. They also shipped my second order but it got stuck in customs. They said they would reship but have gone missing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
yes you must of missed it. I actually credit Bouncer on this one. he is prob the only one that is as bad as me when it comes to trusting these fuckers. he mentioned to me I should test the GH in the next batch (the first batch was on point yes) I got the second batch and sure as shit it was low.
someone else posted the low score first and I confirmed it. 100% without a doubt the second batch was not good. never bothered with it again.

I dont care what anyone says all these guys are middle men they dont control shit they buy the Gh and resale it. they might not even buy direct they might get from a middle man also that wouldn't surprise me one bit. they can not control the quality they get what they get and thats it.

no matter what anyone says the guy I get GH from absolutely RUNS it him and 2 other run the whole fucking thing (good GH that is) I dont know how many years I have been buying from him (over 12) but not one time ever ever ever has the GH been bunk NEVER. brands def go bad but sure is funny he dont sell it when they go bad.
if you buy from one of the 3 guys you never have to worry ever. problem is the guy I use will not take anymore customers as silly as that sounds he is so busy If I email him tonight he won't reply for 4-5 days he has that many emails. I do not know the other 2 guys personally so I can't say how they do but I would have no doubt they are closed also. thats why you see guys pop up and re-sale their shit. you need to find someone that is doing this. I have tried so many its not even funny they are all shit sooner or later.

you ask why would rocket try other guys if he always get legit product. good question but I am not kidding when I say I email him now and I won't get a reply for 4-5 days sometimes longer. lol drives me nuts. ill send thousands of dollars and he just lets it sit there until he gets to me for weeks sometimes. he has that many customers I'm not playing it takes a month to get shit and thats with me knowing him for 12 years.
Chadd77 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-17, 10:46 PM
  #44
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 60
honestly Bennie I feel bad you didn't see that post. you have no idea how much this shit brothers me. you seen how I was a few moths ago that was real I can't stand scammers they are like lil rats sneaking around in the dark stealing shit why you dont know. worst people ever IMO right next to child predators.

if you want to be safe find someone that is re-saling the Black tops with a "M" on the cap (I can't spell the name lol) or "the grey tops" both are legit and come from the main guy. black tops make you hold more water than grey but they are both the same IGF testing. both have been around a long time and never a problem never a problem with a bazillion sold.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 07:43 AM
  #45
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1896
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Not sure why anyone hasn't gotten the hint...playing with GH purchasing? Might as well drop your pants and don't Use the lotion.
If you use the board sponsors I agree. One day legit the next day scammer. But like Rocket said IF you can order through the right guy(s), you have nothing to worry about.
ROCKETS REVENGE likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 07:49 AM
  #46
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
yes you must of missed it. I actually credit Bouncer on this one. he is prob the only one that is as bad as me when it comes to trusting these fuckers. he mentioned to me I should test the GH in the next batch (the first batch was on point yes) I got the second batch and sure as shit it was low.
someone else posted the low score first and I confirmed it. 100% without a doubt the second batch was not good. never bothered with it again.

I dont care what anyone says all these guys are middle men they dont control shit they buy the Gh and resale it. they might not even buy direct they might get from a middle man also that wouldn't surprise me one bit. they can not control the quality they get what they get and thats it.

no matter what anyone says the guy I get GH from absolutely RUNS it him and 2 other run the whole fucking thing (good GH that is) I dont know how many years I have been buying from him (over 12) but not one time ever ever ever has the GH been bunk NEVER. brands def go bad but sure is funny he dont sell it when they go bad.
if you buy from one of the 3 guys you never have to worry ever. problem is the guy I use will not take anymore customers as silly as that sounds he is so busy If I email him tonight he won't reply for 4-5 days he has that many emails. I do not know the other 2 guys personally so I can't say how they do but I would have no doubt they are closed also. thats why you see guys pop up and re-sale their shit. you need to find someone that is doing this. I have tried so many its not even funny they are all shit sooner or later.

you ask why would rocket try other guys if he always get legit product. good question but I am not kidding when I say I email him now and I won't get a reply for 4-5 days sometimes longer. lol drives me nuts. ill send thousands of dollars and he just lets it sit there until he gets to me for weeks sometimes. he has that many customers I'm not playing it takes a month to get shit and thats with me knowing him for 12 years.
Fuck man I didn't see those posts. I feel like a piece of shit. Thanks rocket

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 07:50 AM
  #47
 
BennieSmash's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: East Coast
Likes: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
honestly Bennie I feel bad you didn't see that post. you have no idea how much this shit brothers me. you seen how I was a few moths ago that was real I can't stand scammers they are like lil rats sneaking around in the dark stealing shit why you dont know. worst people ever IMO right next to child predators.

if you want to be safe find someone that is re-saling the Black tops with a "M" on the cap (I can't spell the name lol) or "the grey tops" both are legit and come from the main guy. black tops make you hold more water than grey but they are both the same IGF testing. both have been around a long time and never a problem never a problem with a bazillion sold.
Thanks again rocket. Lesson learned

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 08:32 AM
  #48
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
If you use the board sponsors I agree. One day legit the next day scammer. But like Rocket said IF you can order through the right guy(s), you have nothing to worry about.
ANY source can turn scammer overnight. no matter how long they have been reliable. things can change quickly. maybe something happens, as an example, the local government of the source cracks down. you can have a guy that has been great for 20 years turn scammer overnight, collect as much money as they can and disappear. that's a fact. at the end of the day we are dealing with drug dealers. not a single one is guaranteed to stay honorable. i've seen it over and over again over the years. to say "you have nothing to worry about" is bad advice IMO.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 08:45 AM
  #49
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1896
So there's no difference? lol

We're not talking about $30 bottle of test. I'm sure most orders are around $1,000.

Let's go off of statistics. How many issues have we had on SM relating to HGH? And then the guys that been around for 20+ years with NO issues from anyone that I know? Maybe you know of some? Come on man you know it's a huge difference. No way can you trust these guys with no history. Only reason people take a chance with them is because they don't have another hookup. That's it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 08:50 AM
  #50
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10781
i don't disagree with that. i'm saying don't ever put full trust in anyone when it comes to money and drugs. anyone can turn. that's all i'm saying. some obviously have better reputations and service then others, but that doesn't change the fact that they could turn tomorrow. we aren't dealing with amazon.com here guys.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0