SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page HGH Labs Communication

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-17, 09:02 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
yes you must of missed it. I actually credit Bouncer on this one. he is prob the only one that is as bad as me when it comes to trusting these fuckers. he mentioned to me I should test the GH in the next batch (the first batch was on point yes) I got the second batch and sure as shit it was low.
someone else posted the low score first and I confirmed it. 100% without a doubt the second batch was not good. never bothered with it again.

I dont care what anyone says all these guys are middle men they dont control shit they buy the Gh and resale it. they might not even buy direct they might get from a middle man also that wouldn't surprise me one bit. they can not control the quality they get what they get and thats it.

no matter what anyone says the guy I get GH from absolutely RUNS it him and 2 other run the whole fucking thing (good GH that is) I dont know how many years I have been buying from him (over 12) but not one time ever ever ever has the GH been bunk NEVER. brands def go bad but sure is funny he dont sell it when they go bad.
if you buy from one of the 3 guys you never have to worry ever. problem is the guy I use will not take anymore customers as silly as that sounds he is so busy If I email him tonight he won't reply for 4-5 days he has that many emails. I do not know the other 2 guys personally so I can't say how they do but I would have no doubt they are closed also. thats why you see guys pop up and re-sale their shit. you need to find someone that is doing this. I have tried so many its not even funny they are all shit sooner or later.

you ask why would rocket try other guys if he always get legit product. good question but I am not kidding when I say I email him now and I won't get a reply for 4-5 days sometimes longer. lol drives me nuts. ill send thousands of dollars and he just lets it sit there until he gets to me for weeks sometimes. he has that many customers I'm not playing it takes a month to get shit and thats with me knowing him for 12 years.
Yes I saw that, reason why i never ordered from them and started a thread about finding legit GH
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 09:10 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
i don't disagree with that. i'm saying don't ever put full trust in anyone when it comes to money and drugs. anyone can turn. that's all i'm saying. some obviously have better reputations and service then others, but that doesn't change the fact that they could turn tomorrow. we aren't dealing with amazon.com here guys.
I just think it's a bad idea to have HGH sponsors on any board. Way too much money involved. Anytime you have that, the scammers will come running.

The only way to do it is to find a domestic middle man to the main suppliers. And then that middle man has to be trusted. lol Again, just a bad idea. Now you have good people out of a lot of cash.
jack tors and BennieSmash like this.
Old 11-28-17, 09:18 AM

Administrator
a domestic middle man can still turn just like any other source. that wouldn't change anything. a source is always a risk. again, we are talking about drug dealers. these aren't purchases from the iphone store. you know what i'm saying bro. i'm not arguing with you or defending anyone. i'm just saying be careful with EVERY source.
Old 11-28-17, 09:23 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
a domestic middle man can still turn just like any other source. that wouldn't change anything. a source is always a risk. again, we are talking about drug dealers. these aren't purchases from the iphone store. you know what i'm saying bro. i'm not arguing with you or defending anyone. i'm just saying be careful with EVERY source.
So pissed I missed that thread that there shit was bad. Now I'm out 1200 bucks from these fuckers. Guess I'm done with this GH game for now. Thanks for the info gyys. And bouncer maybe send a new thread telling everyone to stay away from these guys so no one gets burned like myself and that other dude from the board.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 09:29 AM

Administrator
already did bro. i'm still hoping these guys reappear and were just on some kind of long vacation as unlikely as that is.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...further-notice
Old 11-28-17, 09:30 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
already did bro. i'm still hoping these guys reappear and were just on some kind of long vacation as unlikely as that is.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...further-notice
Thanks bro. I hope so 2

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-17, 09:32 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Right unless it's a trusted source, which usually means a long term member recommending someone. But I agree it can still be risky.

You think it's good for the board to keep these sponsors around?
Old 11-28-17, 09:54 AM

Administrator
i'll keep sponsors on if they are putting out good products. if they start sending out shit products or turn scammer I will pull them.

its no different then amazon in this sense. they start carrying some product. it gets a tons of bad reviews, they pull the product. can't be expected to see into the future. that's the name of the game. you just have to manage it in real time.
Old 11-28-17, 10:25 AM

Founding Member
I guess Amazon has a good track record. SM so far they all turned out to be bunk!
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 11-28-17, 10:40 AM

Administrator
Amazon pulls the junk products. That's the comparison I'm making. Just like I've pulled hghlabz until they start sending out the stuff people payed for or refund them.

I was looking at bore snakes on amazon a couple weeks ago and this one brand of bore snakes was getting shit reviews because they weren't measured properly for the correct calibers. I went back a week later and the product had been pulled after a bunch of people had given it bad reviews.

The simple point is that amazon gives sellers a chance. Some shine and some don't. They pull the ones that don't. That's all I can do as well.
Old 11-28-17, 11:03 AM

Founding Member
I get it but SM isn't the size of Amazon and should be able to do a better job vetting these companies. I'm sure you know other board owners. Who are they using? Are they reputable? Getting a strange "company" from Russia that wants to sponsor should be a red flag.
Old 11-28-17, 11:06 AM

Administrator
Vetting drug dealers. Bro let's keep things in perspective here. LoL. Some are better than others, we agree on that. But any can turn over night. We are talking in circles here bro. Bottom line, if you turn scammer on SM you will not last long. That's all I can say. There is nothing strange about a source from any country. No more strange than China or any other place.
Old 11-28-17, 11:15 AM

Founding Member
The claws are out....I must be in a GH thread.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 11-28-17, 12:48 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
The claws are out....I must be in a GH thread.
Get a new avi ffs....looks like you're editing your mangina
Turbo3000 likes this.
Old 11-28-17, 01:05 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Vetting drug dealers. Bro let's keep things in perspective here. LoL.
Yes, vetting drug dealers. lol How do you think other boards do it? Your not as stupid as you're trying to make yourself out to be. Can anyone turn scammer, sure. But hand pick guys/companies that have been around for a while and have a good reputation. You don't have to be the head cashier at Walmart to figure that out! lol
Old 11-28-17, 01:25 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Yes, vetting drug dealers. lol How do you think other boards do it? Your not as stupid as you're trying to make yourself out to be. Can anyone turn scammer, sure. But hand pick guys/companies that have been around for a while and have a good reputation. You don't have to be the head cashier at Walmart to figure that out! lol
You aren't understanding my basic point. I'm talking context here. We have plenty of good sources. Some go bad. Happen on any forum if they are around long enough.
Old 11-28-17, 01:30 PM

Founding Member
But are you understanding my point? Why not hand pick these companies? It's a win win. The happier the SM members are the better for the company and for the board.
Old 11-28-17, 02:04 PM

Administrator
When it comes the world of GH there is always drama.

Let's pretend for a second I get Homer to come on board. Guess what happens? People send their money, he doesn't respond to emails, he takes weeks to pick it up and then when he does he takes weeks more to send the product. I'd have a pm box full of people screaming scammer and how shitty he is for taking so long etc.. etc.. I'd have people saying I'm shitty for having him as a sponsor I'm a scammer blah blah..

Bro I know you mean well but you have no idea what I deal from idiots on a daily basis. The general public is absolutely fucken retarded and I promise you people would be on my ass about how shitty homers customer service is and demanding I personally give them their money back etc..
Old 11-28-17, 04:59 PM

Superior Newbie
It's been understood for the last couple of years that as long as the Grey or Black Tops originated from 1 of the 3(tp,hk, or pd) then you're good. If not, and gh is purchased from another source, guys have to be prepared that at some point they are going to be out their money. It may be the 2nd order or it may be the 20th. It may go down like it his here or the kits may come and have no active ingredient.
You all don't know me. I'm not Monday morning quarterbacking. I hate seeing guys lose money to a source who probably isn't committed to the lifestyle like we are. They are committed and loyal to one thing & one thing only...the almighty dollar.
We've seen losses like the one here where there are 2 guys out their cash to scams on Promuscle with the likes of Mean Green/Pacman/Horizon stealing on a scale that is hard to comprehend. I've seen the aforementioned clean up and disappear only to come back(with Big A's blessing)claiming to be back to make right on past issues only to start filling new orders and turn the repayment plan into phase 2 of the scam by double dipping and leave ending up owing more than when they first left.
The Big 3 are supplying what has to be the best quality generics that consistently test well that I can remember. I remember when hk was talking about some grey tops that were going to be replacing the wildly popular riptropins. Sure enough, the greys surpassed expectations.
I speak to the newest of the Big 3 by private msg now and again. I'm not a generic customer but know the business and know an honest source with the Communities best interest in mind when I meet one. We bounce ideas off one another. He works hard to give the best service he can to his people.
I have to wonder for guys who aren't able to be customers of one of the Big 3 if it makes sense to become US Pharm grade gh customers? I would say the answer is a resounding "Yes".
All it takes is one screw job like this to bring pharm grade into the affordable category. No keeping your fingers crossed hoping your generic source sends something. Once they actually get to you don't exhale and let your guard down...you shoot a couple of prayers off hoping that there is gh in the vials. I wouldn't want to live like that.
With legit Serostim sources in the Community coming in just under $700 these days for 126iu's, its less expensive today than it was 10yrs ago. I've found its like any other expense, work it into your budget and it becomes part of your routine.
I see it like this; if you can't get your generics from 1 of the Big 3, buy Serostim, or buy more tren and masteron....stop giving these gh bloodsuckers your hard earned cash.
Bouncer, lipripper and rado like this.
Old 11-28-17, 05:38 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
It's been understood for the last couple of years that as long as the Grey or Black Tops originated from 1 of the 3(tp,hk, or pd) then you're good. If not, and gh is purchased from another source, guys have to be prepared that at some point they are going to be out their money. It may be the 2nd order or it may be the 20th. It may go down like it his here or the kits may come and have no active ingredient.
You all don't know me. I'm not Monday morning quarterbacking. I hate seeing guys lose money to a source who probably isn't committed to the lifestyle like we are. They are committed and loyal to one thing & one thing only...the almighty dollar.
We've seen losses like the one here where there are 2 guys out their cash to scams on Promuscle with the likes of Mean Green/Pacman/Horizon stealing on a scale that is hard to comprehend. I've seen the aforementioned clean up and disappear only to come back(with Big A's blessing)claiming to be back to make right on past issues only to start filling new orders and turn the repayment plan into phase 2 of the scam by double dipping and leave ending up owing more than when they first left.
The Big 3 are supplying what has to be the best quality generics that consistently test well that I can remember. I remember when hk was talking about some grey tops that were going to be replacing the wildly popular riptropins. Sure enough, the greys surpassed expectations.
I speak to the newest of the Big 3 by private msg now and again. I'm not a generic customer but know the business and know an honest source with the Communities best interest in mind when I meet one. We bounce ideas off one another. He works hard to give the best service he can to his people.
I have to wonder for guys who aren't able to be customers of one of the Big 3 if it makes sense to become US Pharm grade gh customers? I would say the answer is a resounding "Yes".
All it takes is one screw job like this to bring pharm grade into the affordable category. No keeping your fingers crossed hoping your generic source sends something. Once they actually get to you don't exhale and let your guard down...you shoot a couple of prayers off hoping that there is gh in the vials. I wouldn't want to live like that.
With legit Serostim sources in the Community coming in just under $700 these days for 126iu's, its less expensive today than it was 10yrs ago. I've found its like any other expense, work it into your budget and it becomes part of your routine.
I see it like this; if you can't get your generics from 1 of the Big 3, buy Serostim, or buy more tren and masteron....stop giving these gh bloodsuckers your hard earned cash.
And that's why I only stick to one source when it comes to GH...

Don't fix something that is not broking

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-17, 07:34 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
And that's why I only stick to one source when it comes to GH...

Don't fix something that is not broking

You run GH?
Old 11-29-17, 08:56 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
You run GH?
Well you know I ran it a couple months, but what i was trying to say is that if I ever get back on that I will always use the same source

Old 11-30-17, 11:27 AM

Administrator
hey bennie, what does your tracking say exactly? does it just show it still sitting in russia?

lets hope this is the reason and it will still make its way to you at some point.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...news-selecthgh
Old 12-01-17, 05:40 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
hey bennie, what does your tracking say exactly? does it just show it still sitting in russia?

lets hope this is the reason and it will still make its way to you at some point.

I will go look again but it has been stuck there for over 1 month

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-17, 05:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Well that would be great but not getting my hopes up. He also told me to wait for a letter from customs and I still have never received one. So I'm guessing it's in the Russian customs and just sitting there. are no clue I will double check my tracking number little later tonight.

Old 12-01-17, 10:42 PM

Superior Newbie
over a month Gh no good anyways
it wouldn't be in Russian customs it will be in ours and they will send you a letter.
you should track it again to see if he even sent it. if it dont show stuck in customs he never sent it
Old 12-04-17, 07:40 AM

Superior Newbie
It's been saying this forever.

Old 12-04-17, 11:40 AM

Administrator
yea he definitely sent it. i'm guess it is either still sitting there or someone that works there simply stole the package. that sounds crazy to us in America but the postal system in Russia is nothing like it is here. this definitely wans't an intentional scam. why he totally disappeared afterwards who knows.
Old 12-05-17, 08:07 PM

Superior Newbie
You don’t know that you don’t know what was sent or if that’s the same tracking he gives everyone
Bottom line his shot tested good 1 time bad the next that enough says no need to bother. No add in the fact he don’t respond to you at all double don’t bother. I still feel bad about that and after the shit test scores by two people he’s was allowed to stay here is why I was so upset last time. If he got pulled like he was suposed to you would still have your money period.
obscured78 likes this.
Old 12-06-17, 05:11 AM

Administrator
Nah he always sent kits out. That's not the part that's suspicious to me. The part that makes me say scammer is the fact that he completely stopped responding to people yet continued to pick up money. That's the part that really pisses me off.
Old 12-06-17, 08:16 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
The part that makes me say scammer is the fact that he completely stopped responding to people yet continued to pick up money. That's the part that really pisses me off.
Or the last couple kits he sent out tested poorly. That says scammer to me. Unless he refunds money.
Old 12-06-17, 09:19 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Or the last couple kits he sent out tested poorly. That says scammer to me. Unless he refunds money.
Where was it posted that the last couple kits hghlabz tested poorly? I don't remember anyone posting any bad numbers.
Old 12-06-17, 09:38 AM

Founding Member
Wasn't Rado's bad and also Rocket posted poor results
Old 12-06-17, 10:00 AM

Administrator
rados was bad with literally everyone at the same time other trusted people posted good results so that don't count. lol. he was using like 75 iu human grade because he got the dosing wrong.

but i dont remember rocket ever saying anything bad about hghlabz. i could be wrong but i only remember him posting good numbers. i thought it was just select he thought was a scammer. maybe i'm confusing all the posts.

back to my point though. i'm talking about intent to scam. i believe hghlabz sent bennie his kits. BUT after that when he picked up the money and stopped responding to people that is when i really have to start saying "hmm something is shady here".

if these guys send out kits that test poorly, i dont think that's an intent to scam. i think it's more what rocket said the other day, they are at the mercy of the distributer. i'm the last one to test select as far as i know and the numbers were higher then i was even expecting. i would have been happy with numbers in the 500's. as far as i'm aware select has refunded everyone who tested low.
Old 12-06-17, 01:28 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
rados was bad with literally everyone at the same time other trusted people posted good results so that don't count. lol. he was using like 75 iu human grade because he got the dosing wrong.

but i dont remember rocket ever saying anything bad about hghlabz. i could be wrong but i only remember him posting good numbers. i thought it was just select he thought was a scammer. maybe i'm confusing all the posts.

back to my point though. i'm talking about intent to scam. i believe hghlabz sent bennie his kits. BUT after that when he picked up the money and stopped responding to people that is when i really have to start saying "hmm something is shady here".

if these guys send out kits that test poorly, i dont think that's an intent to scam. i think it's more what rocket said the other day, they are at the mercy of the distributer. i'm the last one to test select as far as i know and the numbers were higher then i was even expecting. i would have been happy with numbers in the 500's. as far as i'm aware select has refunded everyone who tested low.
I was using the right amount, wtf are you talking about?

Your statement is false.
Old 12-06-17, 01:29 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
They were not poor, but not high for the numbers all of you wanted to see
Old 12-06-17, 04:33 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
no it wasn't Rado it was someone else. you actually texted me and told me to come look at it. I forget who it was but dont think it was Rado? I then posted my story also about the second test of his product. it was real low like 200s if I remember correct?
I have not talked with HGHlabz since. I just went back to my guy that takes forever. HGH labs would send the GH the same day I would send cash its to bad he was on top of customer service just he's at the mercy of the Chinese they will fuck their own moms for a buck you think they care 1 bit about us?

the only way you are safe is if you are backed by one of the big 3 they buy so much the Chinese will not dare loose out on that money. the big 3 will not burn you cuz you are $ and why they dont need to they are making millions for sure why rip you off for a few kits.

I get it no new guys will ever get in with the big 3 as I just seen today that another is gone private also so I am sure all 3 are. you need to find a reseller of the big 3 and thats the only way to be sure. or be like me and test the waters but be ready to loose money I know I have many many many times. you buy from anyone else your just asking for it. if your ok then do it if not dont.
Old 12-07-17, 09:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
no it wasn't Rado it was someone else. you actually texted me and told me to come look at it. I forget who it was but dont think it was Rado? I then posted my story also about the second test of his product. it was real low like 200s if I remember correct?
I have not talked with HGHlabz since. I just went back to my guy that takes forever. HGH labs would send the GH the same day I would send cash its to bad he was on top of customer service just he's at the mercy of the Chinese they will fuck their own moms for a buck you think they care 1 bit about us?

the only way you are safe is if you are backed by one of the big 3 they buy so much the Chinese will not dare loose out on that money. the big 3 will not burn you cuz you are $ and why they dont need to they are making millions for sure why rip you off for a few kits.

I get it no new guys will ever get in with the big 3 as I just seen today that another is gone private also so I am sure all 3 are. you need to find a reseller of the big 3 and thats the only way to be sure. or be like me and test the waters but be ready to loose money I know I have many many many times. you buy from anyone else your just asking for it. if your ok then do it if not dont.
I just got 3 of the 6 boxes I ordered. Might as well burn the shit it's been sitting in customs for over month. So he did send out my order well at least half of it.

Old 12-08-17, 12:14 AM

Superior Newbie
man that sucks it def sat to long but taking old GH won't hurt you. I think I would mix it and use it anyways. maybe google to be sure nothing can happen but I'm 99% sure your safe. maybe take 5 or 10 its per day just incase. I think it dies slowly meaning the 10ius if they were 10 part turning into 9 -8 -7 ect ect. not 100 on that either. fuck it take 10 per day if your hands get stolen drop to 5
BennieSmash likes this.
Old 12-08-17, 05:38 AM

Administrator
Does the tracking match the old tracking numbers you have? If not, they may not have sat long at all.
Old 12-08-17, 11:18 AM

Superior Newbie
Yea good point maybe these are resent? That would explain why only 3 better. Still not right but makes sense definitely check that out
Old 12-08-17, 09:32 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Does the tracking match the old tracking numbers you have? If not, they may not have sat long at all.
Yeah it matched one of the Numbers, the other one still is not here

Old 12-09-17, 12:43 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieSmash View Post
Yeah it matched one of the Numbers, the other one still is not here

post the tracking that matched one of the numbers please. i want to see how long it sat and when it started to move.
Old 12-10-17, 06:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
post the tracking that matched one of the numbers please. i want to see how long it sat and when it started to move.
Here you go.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0