SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Olympia Solutions review

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Judgeno1
  • 1 Post By BAMA76
  • 1 Post By amj8858
  • 1 Post By amj8858
  • 1 Post By amj8858
  • 1 Post By BAMA76

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-17, 08:14 AM
Olympia Solutions review
  #1
 
Judgeno1's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 40
Likes: 4
Just wanted to let people know here I have been ordering from Olympia for a while on another forum.

Product comes fast, usually 2 days from sending payment and product is in stock.

Communication has always been good, even had a order lost in mail and was replaced by Olympia.

Not sure how much info i can post since this was done thru another forum but at least you know they have been around for a while and i have bought quite a few pieces.

Cheers

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
BAMA76 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 08:20 AM
  #2
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgeno1 View Post
Just wanted to let people know here I have been ordering from Olympia for a while on another forum.

Product comes fast, usually 2 days from sending payment and product is in stock.

Communication has always been good, even had a order lost in mail and was replaced by Olympia.

Not sure how much info i can post since this was done thru another forum but at least you know they have been around for a while and i have bought quite a few pieces.

Cheers

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Thanks Judgeno1 for your support.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Judgeno1 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 07:12 PM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 41
Likes: 4
Hey Bama I found you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BAMA76 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 10:43 PM
  #4
 
obscured78's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 39
Likes: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgeno1 View Post
Just wanted to let people know here I have been ordering from Olympia for a while on another forum.

Product comes fast, usually 2 days from sending payment and product is in stock.

Communication has always been good, even had a order lost in mail and was replaced by Olympia.

Not sure how much info i can post since this was done thru another forum but at least you know they have been around for a while and i have bought quite a few pieces.

Cheers

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Which other forum?
__________________
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesnt exist.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 01:14 AM
  #5
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by amj8858 View Post
Hey Bama I found you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You did, good job man, how are you?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 02:42 AM
  #6
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 41
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA76 View Post
You did, good job man, how are you?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


Iím good it was a pain trying to find this lol. How about you bud


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BAMA76 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 03:55 AM
  #7
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by amj8858 View Post
Iím good it was a pain trying to find this lol. How about you bud


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doing well, you know got
the family thing next couple days for thanksgiving. Yea brother you are in a good place here alot of great guys that will share wisdom, and help anyway they can, it truly is a community unlike some of the others BS you see around.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 04:01 AM
  #8
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 41
Likes: 4
Right on. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Iím running some of Olympia gear right now itís always been good to me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BAMA76 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 04:02 AM
  #9
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by amj8858 View Post
Right on. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Iím running some of Olympia gear right now itís always been good to me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always will

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 04:03 AM
  #10
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscured78 View Post
Which other forum?
Enhance Genetics, and SF

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 06:37 AM
  #11
 
Judgeno1's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Age: 40
Likes: 4
Freebie arrived as promised Quick and legit!

Thanks to Olympia Solutions as always!

Happy Turkey day

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 11:03 AM
  #12
 
BAMA76's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Around
Age: 41
Likes: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgeno1 View Post
Freebie arrived as promised Quick and legit!

Thanks to Olympia Solutions as always!

Happy Turkey day

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the update!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Judgeno1 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0