SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Time for everyone to see

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree80Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-17, 04:47 AM

Superior Newbie
Hey bori, hope you're doing good buddy. Well, the log starts back Monday, I have just been to sick, it went from bad to worse and still fighting the congestion but I am over the worst of it. I promised to finish the log and I will come hell or high water lol, as cold as it is in the morning I am going to have to start wearing something over my mouth, breathing in that freezing air jacks me up again but it is a yearly ordeal. The log is still on, won't let OS, SM OR myself down. Going to have to step it up to play catch up after I get rolling especially with the nutrition. Hope you guys had a better holiday then I had, lol. Have a great day and off to my third day back at work (dragging butt) lol. Sorry it took so long to get back with everyone!!!
BAMA76 and boricuarage79 like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-17, 08:07 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeper View Post
Hey bori, hope you're doing good buddy. Well, the log starts back Monday, I have just been to sick, it went from bad to worse and still fighting the congestion but I am over the worst of it. I promised to finish the log and I will come hell or high water lol, as cold as it is in the morning I am going to have to start wearing something over my mouth, breathing in that freezing air jacks me up again but it is a yearly ordeal. The log is still on, won't let OS, SM OR myself down. Going to have to step it up to play catch up after I get rolling especially with the nutrition. Hope you guys had a better holiday then I had, lol. Have a great day and off to my third day back at work (dragging butt) lol. Sorry it took so long to get back with everyone!!!
Alot of people are coming down with the flu around here. Take care of yourself. We are looking forward to it!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Reeper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 04:58 PM

Superior Newbie
I will brother, yea here too. Things are pretty bad but you know, the CDC can't promise any of the flu shots will work or that they are even for this strain of flu, lol, what a joke. I have read numerous articles by Dr's that say the flu shot is worse than catching the flu, I haven't had a flu shot in at least 20 years. If you look up the ingredients, they are enough to kill you or cause cancer ;).
Old 12-31-17, 05:00 PM

Superior Newbie
All my Brother's and Sister's here have a Happy New year and bring it in safely!!!
Old 12-31-17, 05:03 PM

Superior Newbie
Oh, I dropped Golds gym since they are not 24 hrs. and I can't use them when I need to, so it looks like anytime fitness is really all that is left that is 24hrs. Will be hitting them up tomorrow about a membership.
Old 01-08-18, 07:05 AM

Superior Newbie
Sorry, it has taken this long to get back to everyone, I was still feeling rough but probably from the antibiotics since I had so much joint pain and the effect the tendons.
The log starts back today after about 2 hectic weeks, quit my job but talking to a guy about starting a new one this week, the owner of the last company wanted employees to go against or break DOT rules (federal laws). He cleared $11,000,000 last year and think he can rewrite federal law to suit his company so after talking to him Thursday evening I quit since he knows all (educated idiot).
Like I said the log starts again today, I will just have to stay wrapped up and use inhalers more often, this weather is crazy cold!!! Thanks everyone for your patience.
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 01-08-18, 03:16 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Sorry, it has taken this long to get back to everyone, I was still feeling rough but probably from the antibiotics since I had so much joint pain and the effect the tendons.
The log starts back today after about 2 hectic weeks, quit my job but talking to a guy about starting a new one this week, the owner of the last company wanted employees to go against or break DOT rules (federal laws). He cleared $11,000,000 last year and think he can rewrite federal law to suit his company so after talking to him Thursday evening I quit since he knows all (educated idiot).
Like I said the log starts again today, I will just have to stay wrapped up and use inhalers more often, this weather is crazy cold!!! Thanks everyone for your patience.
Coming back slowly but surely!!!!

Reeper likes this.
Old 01-10-18, 08:28 AM

Superior Newbie
Still not feeling 100% but back at it!! I did stop all gear while I was sick to let my body concentrate on fighting the infection I had so we are off and running again.
Precor machines for Incline Press and Shoulder Press:
Superset: Failure was around 20 reps on each
Incline bench 4x failure
Shoulder press 4 x failure
Seated Bench 4 sets failure
One arm seated bench 3 sets each side failure
Reverse shoulder laterals 4 sets 20 reps pyramid up.
It’s warming up then another cold spell but hopefully, I can beat this next go around of crazy weather… I’m Baaaaack…..LOL
Oh just to let everyone know, once I started getting over whatever this bug was if it wasn’t tied down I ate it, I was so damn hungry……☹…
BAMA76 likes this.
Old 01-10-18, 08:32 AM

Superior Pro
Yea man just.let your body rest n recover

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-18, 11:27 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Still not feeling 100% but back at it!! I did stop all gear while I was sick to let my body concentrate on fighting the infection I had so we are off and running again.
Precor machines for Incline Press and Shoulder Press:
Superset: Failure was around 20 reps on each
Incline bench 4x failure
Shoulder press 4 x failure
Seated Bench 4 sets failure
One arm seated bench 3 sets each side failure
Reverse shoulder laterals 4 sets 20 reps pyramid up.
It’s warming up then another cold spell but hopefully, I can beat this next go around of crazy weather… I’m Baaaaack…..LOL
Oh just to let everyone know, once I started getting over whatever this bug was if it wasn’t tied down I ate it, I was so damn hungry……
BLAST OFF!!! LETS GET IT

Old 02-02-18, 09:54 AM

Founding Member
Where these fellas at?

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0