SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Deca..Question...

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Androman
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-17, 12:37 PM
Deca..Question...
  #1
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2033
I know its supposed to be good at helping the joints. Question is this... Can it help the joints that arthritis is giving trouble in? Since the cold weather has hit my fucking joints on my hands/ knuckles fingers are killing me. Its hard to hold onto anything to "pull" with. Because I have to hold it. Now "pushing" its no big deal as the palm of the hand is used more, but when pulling the grip strength and fingers come more into play.

So specifically will low dose Deca help with arthritis pain to allow better grip strenght in the joints?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 12:43 PM
  #2
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3085
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
I know its supposed to be good at helping the joints. Question is this... Can it help the joints that arthritis is giving trouble in? Since the cold weather has hit my fucking joints on my hands/ knuckles fingers are killing me. Its hard to hold onto anything to "pull" with. Because I have to hold it. Now "pushing" its no big deal as the palm of the hand is used more, but when pulling the grip strength and fingers come more into play.

So specifically will low dose Deca help with arthritis pain to allow better grip strenght in the joints?
It would help, and would help too with some titties....just watch the prolactin
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 12:48 PM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
yea it's a strong anti inflammatory.

be careful though. you will feel better and your joints will feel lubed up. so you will have a desire to lift heavier and do more damage long term.

and yes, anti estro will not control deca sides. you may need prami or caber.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 12:51 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea it's a strong anti inflammatory.

be careful though. you will feel better and your joints will feel lubed up. so you will have a desire to lift heavier and do more damage long term.

and yes, anti estro will not control deca sides. you may need prami or caber.
And either of these chems, are no joke on sides
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 12:59 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
And either of these chems, are no joke on sides
People don't know how to use them. They think such a tiny dose can't possibly do anything so they take .5ml and it's knocks them on their ass. I take .2ml. tiny amount and it's enough to prevent all sides with issue.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 01:08 PM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
People don't know how to use them. They think such a tiny dose can't possibly do anything so they take .5ml and it's knocks them on their ass. I take .2ml. tiny amount and it's enough to prevent all sides with issue.
Good point.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 01:13 PM
  #7
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2033
Be Glad when it warms back up..fucking joints on my hands are screaming all damn day.. shit sucks.

I gotta research this a bit more. do the Caber and the prami do the same thing or are they for slightly different applications?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 01:19 PM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
Prami easy to find in liquid version and it works. Caber is not stable in liquid and only available in pill form which is 3 times the price.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 01:20 PM
  #9
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3085
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Be Glad when it warms back up..fucking joints on my hands are screaming all damn day.. shit sucks.

I gotta research this a bit more. do the Caber and the prami do the same thing or are they for slightly different applications?
Get script if you get either of them.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 01:38 PM
  #10
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2033
Ok guys, i'm looking into this. Hopefully some more folks who maybe have experienced this will chime in..but I think I'm the only old crusty bastard here..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 01:41 PM
  #11
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 306
If youíre going to do a Nandrolone do NPP. Itís in and out quick and thereís no problem in injecting it every 3.5 Days


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chuckz28 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 01:48 PM
  #12
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
If youíre going to do a Nandrolone do NPP. Itís in and out quick and thereís no problem in injecting it every 3.5 Days


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does that have the helping in the joint effect? I'm just looking to help with the arthritis pain and stiffness..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 01:50 PM
  #13
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3085
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Does that have the helping in the joint effect? I'm just looking to help with the arthritis pain and stiffness..
Deca is better...Deca is WELL KNOWN for issues like these lip.

Only thing is the prolactin that many do get
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 02:01 PM
  #14
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Deca is better...Deca is WELL KNOWN for issues like these lip.

Only thing is the prolactin that many do get


Deca is better but itís also known to cause more side effects. NPP still makes the joints lubricated and feel good. Also sides are more manageable


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 02:19 PM
  #15
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 306
Iíve always been a high Test only guy but this time Iím trying something different. I lowered my test to 450, threw in Mast e @ 600 and started NPP @ 400mg.

Iím wrapping up my second week on the mast e and Test e and my first week on the NPP. For some reason Iím excited for this cycle. However Iíve noticed my interest in sex isnít how it used to be, which I find it as a benefit because Iím not as perverted or wanting sex as bad. But when it gets down to it I can get it up without a problem and it stays hard.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-17, 08:39 PM
  #16
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Does that have the helping in the joint effect? I'm just looking to help with the arthritis pain and stiffness..


Trust me deca takes too long to kick in and it also stays in the body long as well. So if anything happens any sides come up (high HCT etc) u wonít be able to stop it until it clears. NPP is simple and it kicks in quick and leaves quick. The ester not long and neither is it too quick. Itís just right. I think half life is 4 days or something around there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-17, 10:52 AM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
rip i have no issues with good ole standard deca. androman isn't wrong but at the dose of deca we were talking about (100mgs 200mgs per week) it's really unlikely you will run into any issue.

the down side of NPP is that you need to inject more than you would your test E. so you'd either have to inject more frequently then your test e or else your npp levels will be like a roller coaster. you are better off with a consistent low dose deca that you can inject at the same time you inject test e.
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 06:52 AM
  #18
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
rip i have no issues with good ole standard deca. androman isn't wrong but at the dose of deca we were talking about (100mgs 200mgs per week) it's really unlikely you will run into any issue.

the down side of NPP is that you need to inject more than you would your test E. so you'd either have to inject more frequently then your test e or else your npp levels will be like a roller coaster. you are better off with a consistent low dose deca that you can inject at the same time you inject test e.
Still need to have the prami or caber on hand though adex won't cut it.how do you tell the difference between the estro from test or the prolactin issues from the deca? From everything I've read.symptoms are about the same...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 07:12 AM
  #19
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Still need to have the prami or caber on hand though adex won't cut it.how do you tell the difference between the estro from test or the prolactin issues from the deca? From everything I've read.symptoms are about the same...
High prolactin low sex drive and milky nips with that being said imbalance between estrogen and progesterone leads to gyno

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 12:24 PM
  #20
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Still need to have the prami or caber on hand though adex won't cut it.how do you tell the difference between the estro from test or the prolactin issues from the deca? From everything I've read.symptoms are about the same...
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
High prolactin low sex drive and milky nips with that being said imbalance between estrogen and progesterone leads to gyno

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
bori is right on paper but that wasn't my experience at all. my nips would always get more and more sensitive every time i went past a certain dose of deca. now i was always on test with the deca. before i added the deca i was running a low dose adex and it was enough to keep all gyno symptoms away. but when i would add in deca my nips would get sensative the first 2 weeks and then if i didn't take care of it little lumps would start to grow. i tried doubling and trippling the dose of adex and it did nothing. there was never any drop in sex drive and there was never any milky tits. it was just sensative nips and standard little lumps growing. that sounds like estrog gyno i know. but remember doubling or tripling the dose of adex did nothing at all. the only thing that would reverse the gyno and make the gyno go away was to drop the deca, stay on test and adex, and afer a week the lumps were totally gone and the sensitivity was gone.

this last time i added deca to my test cycle i went on twice the dose of deca I usually run. i knew the nipple issues would come but i wanted to see just how effective prami was. sure ebout 2 weeks into adding the deca my nips got really sensative and the tiny lumps started to come back. i added in prami at .2ml and within 1 week all gyno sides were gone.

so for me, deca gave me a type of gyno that adex did nothing for even when i trippled the dose. but as soon as i added the smallest amount of prami all sides went away and the lumps disappeared. i think in my case it was estro working in conjunction with progesterone/prolactin that was causing this issue where adex was doing nothing because it was only addressing the estro issue and not able to deal with the deca related issues.

i've heard many people claim there is no such thing as progesterone/prolactin gyno as long as you keep estrogen in check. well maybe in some people that is true. but with myself, i proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that is not the case through tons of experimentation.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 12:31 PM
  #21
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
bori is right on paper but that wasn't my experience at all. my nips would always get more and more sensitive every time i went past a certain dose of deca. now i was always on test with the deca. before i added the deca i was running a low dose adex and it was enough to keep all gyno symptoms away. but when i would add in deca my nips would get sensative the first 2 weeks and then if i didn't take care of it little lumps would start to grow. i tried doubling and trippling the dose of adex and it did nothing. there was never any drop in sex drive and there was never any milky tits. it was just sensative nips and standard little lumps growing. that sounds like estrog gyno i know. but remember doubling or tripling the dose of adex did nothing at all. the only thing that would reverse the gyno and make the gyno go away was to drop the deca, stay on test and adex, and afer a week the lumps were totally gone and the sensitivity was gone.

this last time i added deca to my test cycle i went on twice the dose of deca I usually run. i knew the nipple issues would come but i wanted to see just how effective prami was. sure ebout 2 weeks into adding the deca my nips got really sensative and the tiny lumps started to come back. i added in prami at .2ml and within 1 week all gyno sides were gone.

so for me, deca gave me a type of gyno that adex did nothing for even when i trippled the dose. but as soon as i added the smallest amount of prami all sides went away and the lumps disappeared. i think in my case it was estro working in conjunction with progesterone/prolactin that was causing this issue where adex was doing nothing because it was only addressing the estro issue and not able to deal with the deca related issues.

i've heard many people claim there is no such thing as progesterone/prolactin gyno as long as you keep estrogen in check. well maybe in some people that is true. but with myself, i proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that is not the case through tons of experimentation.
I guess it all comes down to genetics... im not gyno prone. Even when i ran my first trey /npp cycle years ago.. shit didnt even know what an AI was...
Guess im lucky..


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 12:31 PM
  #22
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea it's a strong anti inflammatory.

be careful though. you will feel better and your joints will feel lubed up. so you will have a desire to lift heavier and do more damage long term.

and yes, anti estro will not control deca sides. you may need prami or caber.
My personal experience was, prami gave me some serious mental sides. I was fine with caber through.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 12:34 PM
  #23
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1045
I love caber... always have some pfizer caber on hand.. turns me into a fuck animalistic monster machine..

Had pharma prami too, but after hard researching i gave that stuff away before taking it... to many mental side's as i heard

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 12:35 PM
  #24
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2033
Damn drugs....lolo

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 12:41 PM
  #25
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Damn drugs....lolo

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
It's not a healthy lifestyle, but we men and we don't give a fuck...
Think im staying "fake" natty for a while

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 01:08 PM
  #26
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
My personal experience was, prami gave me some serious mental sides. I was fine with caber through.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
what dose did you start at? if it was higher than .1ml you didn't do it properly.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 01:10 PM
  #27
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I love caber... always have some pfizer caber on hand.. turns me into a fuck animalistic monster machine..

Had pharma prami too, but after hard researching i gave that stuff away before taking it... to many mental side's as i heard

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
everybody gets it wrong with prami. the dose needed is insanely low. the amount of liquid in the syringe is almost nothing. people that start with .5ml can end up in the hospital. prami has no sides at all IF you run it correctly. super low dose.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 01:15 PM
  #28
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
everybody gets it wrong with prami. the dose needed is insanely low. the amount of liquid in the syringe is almost nothing. people that start with .5ml can end up in the hospital. prami has no sides at all IF you run it correctly. super low dose.
Exactly why you take it in pill form (pharma) instead of liquid cause u mericans cant measure for shyt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 01:21 PM
  #29
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 306
On NPP and only taking Aromasin 12.5mg ED. No milky titties no gyno no lumps or anything. Interest in sex has gone down but getting it up and staying hard is no problem at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 01:52 PM
  #30
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
andro, that's only because with NPP you dont have a buildup like you would a long ester.

if ripper runs only 100mgs - 200mgs of deca for joints he wont have the sides.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 01:57 PM
  #31
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
andro, that's only because with NPP you dont have a buildup like you would a long ester.

if ripper runs only 100mgs - 200mgs of deca for joints he wont have the sides.
Npp will still cause elevated progesterone. Differnce is you can elimnate the problem fasted

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 02:34 PM
Deca..Question...
  #32
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 306
Bouncer I know ,thatís what Iím saying. Sides r more manageable duhhhhh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 02:36 PM
  #33
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10069
Yes I understand. But rip is on long acting test and he's only going to do very low dose deca.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-17, 02:38 PM
  #34
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yes I understand. But rip is on long acting test and he's only going to do very low dose deca.


Yes Lip then by all means do low dose deca. 100-150mg maybe even 200 if ur feeling frisky. It will definitely aid in joints lubrication.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0