SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Another Log (Something different)

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree10Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-18, 05:37 AM
  #51
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3524
Looking good Bori...keeping consistent with a good look, not sloppy like some look these days. Even while off, trying to keep a good look, can be tough....mentally and physically
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-18, 05:45 AM
  #52
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Well your shoes add about 5lbs....
Yea.. that sure is 5 pounds.. if they were 5 pounds I have calves.. que puta eres.. domt hate cause i called you out on them Amarillo lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-18, 06:39 AM
  #53
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Looking good Bori...keeping consistent with a good look, not sloppy like some look these days. Even while off, trying to keep a good look, can be tough....mentally and physically
I keep my calories clean beleive that... it's hard eating 3200 clean... last meal is always a big ass shake @ around 11pm 1 hour after my GH shot... GHRP helping me stay lean. Maybe it's placebo who knows. Was out of the gym for 3 days brcause of my back but it has improved...
Solid shoulder pump today!

As we get older we have to be smarter when it comes to eating..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-18, 06:19 AM
  #54
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Been sick the last few days, but I had to hit the gym. Did chest and a little bit of shoulders..dizzy the whole time,.but fook it.. felt strong.. I can say the pumps are insane.. hands are numb everytime I go to sleep.. put on some bodyfat think I'm around14- 15.. Will incorporate some cardio once I feel better..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-18, 06:38 AM
  #55
 
Turbo3000's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Italy
Likes: 1497
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Well your shoes add about 5lbs....
5 lbs lol. You wear steel toe boots to the gym?
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-18, 06:40 AM
  #56
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11463
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Been sick the last few days, but I had to hit the gym. Did chest and a little bit of shoulders..dizzy the whole time,.but fook it.. felt strong.. I can say the pumps are insane.. hands are numb everytime I go to sleep.. put on some bodyfat think I'm around14- 15.. Will incorporate some cardio once I feel better..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You cut aas doses by like half yet you look twice the size you did. What kinda fuckery you up to brah.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-18, 06:46 AM
  #57
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You cut aas doses by like half yet you look twice the size you did. What kinda fuckery you up to brah.
.......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 08:08 AM
  #58
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Should of just took the whole week off.... still feel like shit and did legs today which doesn't make things better...

Now I'm laying in bed like a bitch!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 09:12 AM
  #59
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Been sick the last few days, but I had to hit the gym. Did chest and a little bit of shoulders..dizzy the whole time,.but fook it.. felt strong.. I can say the pumps are insane.. hands are numb everytime I go to sleep.. put on some bodyfat think I'm around14- 15.. Will incorporate some cardio once I feel better..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Put your shoulders down....you either have traps....or not...you don't....



Looking good bro....it's so funny how you crop your face out but other times you go all out.


It's like your split personality trait😁😁
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 09:43 AM
  #60
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Put your shoulders down....you either have traps....or not...you don't....



Looking good bro....it's so funny how you crop your face out but other times you go all out.


It's like your split personality trait
Hater are going to Hate... traps are the most develop in the last few months..

It's like me telling you stop taking pics in the sauna after a pump lambon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
lipripper likes this.

Last edited by boricuarage79; 01-31-18 at 10:29 AM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 12:02 PM
  #61
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11463
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Hater are going to Hate
haha. you sound white as fuck all the sudden.

"haters ARE GOING TO hate my god sir"
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 12:06 PM
  #62
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
haha. you sound white as fuck all the sudden.

"haters ARE GOING TO hate my god sir"
Rado rubbed off on me..like a virus..

Was sarcasm Mr.B

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 12:15 PM
  #63
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11463
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Was sarcasm Mr.B
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 12:24 PM
  #64
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 12:59 PM
  #65
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3524
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Hater are going to Hate... traps are the most develop in the last few months..

It's like me telling you stop taking pics in the sauna after a pump lambon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I don't need a pump...I just look good....
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 01:03 PM
  #66
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 39
Likes: 1662
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I don't need a pump...I just look good....
Feo cabron

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0