SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Dave palumbo explaining HGH

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-18, 10:35 PM
Dave palumbo explaining HGH

Superior Pro
https://youtu.be/cRS5xJpIAO4

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-18, 11:42 PM

Superior Pro
basically HGH starts working right away. it creates hyperplasia meaning more muscle cells but not hypertrophy. that's why it takes so long to see the actual muscle growth because time is needed for those new muscles cells to grow.

If this is true then 6-8 months isn't needed for HGH...maybe to reap the benefits of collagen better sleep etc but not for new muscle cells.

Old 02-06-18, 01:25 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
basically HGH starts working right away. it creates hyperplasia meaning more muscle cells but not hypertrophy. that's why it takes so long to see the actual muscle growth because time is needed for those new muscles cells to grow.

If this is true then 6-8 months isn't needed for HGH...maybe to reap the benefits of collagen better sleep etc but not for new muscle cells.

I prefer HGH that causes a lot of water retention in the muscles. Meditrope HGH is my favorite. Iím very full all the time. When i used serostim it was so clean i didnít gain any water which made it less noticeable other than faster recovery and fat loss. I always take insulin 20 minutes after my hgh shot to avoid going flat from insulin resistance as Dave Palumbo talks about. I also take T4. The theory is the conversion of T4 to T3 in the body makes HGH more anabolic. Who knows if itís true but i stay lean while growing which is nice.
Order Email: oxconsumerhelp@protonmail.ch

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0